OtakuBoards

The Otaku/Otaku boards in ten years

GreatDeitylink

[COLOR=blue]Let's see...
Ten years, that'll make me 32
Since I'm already married and I know I can [i]get[/i] pregnant, I'm thinking I'll already have kids. Maybe scary kids who learned how to use the web @ 4 and maybe they'll be here in mommy's place since mommy will be too busy.
How long has this been up in the first place? I know of another board which is half dead and has been around for five years. Do the math.
However, this isn't a website and board, it's just a board. and since some of the people here are in their early teens, I'm guessing that maybe it will be.
I don't know call me in 10 years and let me know.[/COLOR]

Actually, this [i]is[/i] a website's forum. TheOtaku.com, lol.

The only reason I can see that would lead to OB's eventual closure is simply the fact that Adam will eventually move on with life.

As for my being here: Don't hold your breath after I graduate. In fact, you may not need to hold you breath for long now.

-Justin

I've decided to end the speculation. James has secretly been planning a special version that is due to launch exactly ten years from this moment. He's employed me to get the project underway. I've been at it for quite some time now, vigorously tweaking what has become my pet project. We were going to call it "OtakuBoards Version Ten Years From Now" but those plans have since changed. The new name is apparent in the sneak preview I am revealing within this post. This will mark the first time a upgrade for the next upgrade has been revealed [i]before[/i] the upgrade itself.

Remember you saw it here first. This is a momentous occasion. So, take a glimpse and see what the future has in store for this site with your own eyes. It ages pretty well, I think. As a matter of fact, it gets better with age, just like wine or mayonnaise

[size=1] Tony, that is so hilarious. Just have to say it again lol.

I don't even want to know where I'll be in ten years. In ten years I will be twenty-seven, nearly in my 30's. You know how insane that sounds right now?

It sounds very, very insane.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Santa Claus will take over OB?
[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, it's Kenny Rogers. ;)

And Baron, if a topic like that (OtakuBoards fifty years from now) ever springs up, you'll see the first Charles suicide thread.

In ten years, I'm pretty sure I'll still be obsessing over Nintendo. Whether or not that is a good thing is for others to decide :p

I'm sure I won't be visiting OB regulary in ten years because, you know, I'll have a job.

But eh. I'm not even thinking about it that much right now - I'm still enjoying OB [i]right now.[/i] Though, some imported moon cheese would be something to look forward to in ten years...

[SIZE=1]10 years? Thats quite a ways off. I've been here for almost 3 years and thats amazing. In 10 years I'd like to think I'd still be here, but who knows. I definetely wouldn't be posting as often as I do, considering I'll be 28 by then and hopefully creating my own Mangas. ^_^

I believe OB has been here for almost 5 years which is a big accomplishment in itself.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][size=1] I don't even want to know where I'll be in ten years. In ten years I will be twenty-seven, nearly in my 30's. You know how insane that sounds right now?
[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink]Mitch, in ten years I will be [i]in[/i] my thirties! Sure, all my brother's in-law will be in or nearing their 40's(as far as I know, because i've only met one of them)
For the love of whomever! I'll be 23 this coming July! Okay, I'm done.
[b]off topic[/b]-one more post and I'll hit 200![/color]