OtakuBoards

Vampiric Legacy

Sora

My story begings as a i ,yzane, a vampire, leave a house where i had just been feeding. Guns rise everywhere around me as the clicks start to make my heart beat faster. "Freeze you bast*rd!" comes a voice of a man that seems more scared of me than he wanted me to be of him. I thought i could take advantage of this but that's where the mistakes start.
I stare him in the eyes and begin to walk forward to him as calm looking as i can. I zip to him and lift him off the ground with a hand. "Leave me be or this man looses his life!" I spoke. "We don't make deals," came another voice behind me."You do now," i responded. I began to hover and intended to fly away but just as i was nearly 12 feet off the ground i heard a gun shot and flinched dropping the man and loosing my advantage.
"Oh sh*t!" I yelled as i tried to fly away but was caught by a barricade of bullets. My view blurred as i began to fall. I hit the ground hard and fell into a sleeping state.

You can be a hunter, vampire, demon, or whatever else you can make fit into that catagory. Don't be held back by my suggestions. Be what you want i suppose.

Name: Yzane
Personality: Playful unless hunting or if he is about to have to fight someone. He makes his own rules and no one else's matter to him.
Race: Changed Vampire
Appearance: Black short sleeve shirt with a trench coat over it. White hair (not old white. white white.) Red eyes to the point that he looks angry all the time unless he's playing.
Weapons: He always has his guns.
History: He doesn't remember anything after the day he was changed. He doesn't care about his human form anymore. He's growing attached to being a vampire and likes it now. The one who changed him took him in and taught him the basics. He sometimes works as a mercenary but is very picky and only takes certain jobs.

I need alot of people so come on and help me out here. I'll be angry if you don't!!!!:flaming:

[color=indigo][b][size=1]Maybe you should describe the story's background. What is this about? Why is this vampire being hunted? What events brought about the chase? What you wrote was just a piece of the story, it doesn't give too much of an idea on what the rest of us have to do.

Work on a back drop, then maybe I will take another look at the story.

~Annie[/color][/b][/size]

Thanks. I should have thought of that but I guess i'll get it now then. I don't want to give away any of the story so i'll try to give an idea of it with out doing so. I haven't completely planed the entire thing yet so i can twist it with whoever comes and whatever there character does. I was planning on making it up as i went along but i'll give the basic idea.

There's this guy, me, that pissed off some of vampires by screwing up in a feeding group ( a group of vampires that hunt together by going into clubs and luring people away to take them one by one but staying together enough to be safer) by letting someone go that he had known as a human but had forgotten a long time ago until he saw her face again (this part gives away a bit so only read it if you think you have to) and he remembers how much he loved her and he is on his way to find her while running away from the other vampires that are chasing him because when he let her go. She screamed not recognizing him and alerted some hunters that then murdered the leader of the Vampic Guild of England and a few other vampires along with him. The rest of them fled as their leader burst into flames. Now he bears the burden of being hated by almost every vampire in all of england. They are hunting him. (and the reason that he is hunted by humans is because he's a vampire)

Is that enough? I?m not sure if that works as a basic summary or not. The way people fit in is depending on what they are, how they act, and what they do. Like a mercenary could be hired for a job and unwillingly enter the entire story. Or an ordinary vampire could be running from the same people and happen to run into me while trying to escape. I really plan to base this story as I go along. It makes it a lot easier for me.

Name: Leyah (lay-uh)
Personality: VERY outgoing, usually in a good mood at all times..the only thing that can get her down is other people's problems, definately a flirtatious and seductive.
Race: Changed Vampire
Appearance: Deep red corset type shirt, black pants, long black leather jacket. About 5'6" with blonde hair and bright blue eyes, (bright blue like...lighter than periwinkle blue.) 120lbs. Full lips, somewhat pale...being bitten affected her skintone.
Weapons: Herself...she knows various types of the martial arts.
History: She was dancing at a night club when she was changed. She met a vampire (at the time she didn't know he was one) and that vampire decided that he was not going to suck the life out of her after all, but bring her into the vampire world. She works most of the time at an all vampire night club now because she loved the night life so much she could not let it go. Being a vampire suits her for this reason. She has not quite gotten used the all the blood cravings, she has not yet fed from a human, but only at the blood bar at the night club she works at.

Is this a good enough character for you?

Nice thread! Count me in

Name: Surge
Personality: A hard, cold, bitter man. Through a lifetime of hardships he has become somewhat introverted.
Race: Vampire Hunter
Appearance: Various bodily scars, cold, dark eyes, blonde buzz cut and facial stubble. Stands at about 6'4'' and weighs approx 240 Ibs. Wears worn out jeans, and a full-body trench coat over a plain button-up shirt.
Weapons: Dual uzis and desert eagles, collection of silver knives and bullets.
History: Powerless to a gang of vampires, Surge witnessed the vicious slaughter of his wife and little girl. He has vowed to slay any and every vampire until the day he dies. Surge holds himself somewhat responsible for their deaths and has convinced himself that he could have done something to prevent it from happening.

Once I get about seven people then i'll start this thing but i'd just like to say that if you're a vampire (or changed) you should put your real age. I forgot to put mine so i'm going to edit it in. The age i put was the age i was when i was changed. For full blood vampires some stop growingat different points and for those changed above there point keep growing until that point.

example: if i were changed at the age of twelve i would continue to grown until i was at my full vampiric age. 31 perhaps...or 23 or probably somewhere between 18 and 35. you can change that though. and if you were changed after that age you stop growing at the point you where changed (as my character has). another example would be if i were fifty when i was changed i would stay fifty.

Thanks for coming people. I was starting to get worried that no one would come.

Sorry about that...

Name: Lalithairsan Valensia Von Cernunnos (Valensia for short)

Personality: For the most part he's a very laid back guy. He takes life as a game, where the one with the most victims wins in the end. He'll only attack when provoked, or is in the mood for some "fun."

Race: Vampire

Appearance: Valensia is 5'8" and his White hair is down to his lower back tied back in a pony tail over a midnight cloak that covers to his feet. His eyes are iceburg blue with a goldent tint in his irises. His skin tone is very pale. Valen's attire consists of combat boots, black jeans, and a skin-tight black shirt.

Weapons: Isis Katana. A katana forged with an Isis Dagger as a hilt. The blade is encrusted with runes with jewels on the hilt. The sheath also has runes on it.

History: Lalithairsan's history is shrouded in mystery. All that is known about him is that he loves the taste of blood and does not care who or what it is.

[i][color=lightpink][b]Name:[/b]Alice Noelle

[b]Age:[/b] 21 (4,126)

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Personality:[/b] Alice is a kind and sweet girl, at times she is a bit strange on predicting things, talking in riddles at times.

[b]Race:[/b] Changed Vampire

[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/454379/40.jpg[/img]

[b]Weapons:[/b] She has a pack of cards that are really throwing blades that she made herself. And a long blade sword that she won in a fight after a game of poker.

[b]History:[/b] Alice was changed into a vampire by Yzane, in a side alley. She forgot everything from that moment on, leaving her past behind her making a new life for herself with Yzane. She goes with him almost everywhere, being the only person that she can really only speak to becuase he would understand her.[/color][/i]

I think that you should just go ahead and start the adventure because to tell you the truth, I am quite tired of waiting myself. As the story progresses you could still have people joining, they could just be in different places in the story and somehow everyone could meet. I do not know, just start the adventure I suppose :D

Name: Xu Tian Hong
Personality: Humorous at times, but completely serious in battle or politics. A man of relative good morales with no material desires whatsoever(a bit of a pervert though).
Race: Witchhunter(Human)
Appearance: Chinese/American, Black hair, brown eyes, medium build, his vampire hunting suit consists of a flexible kind of material(kinda looks like Shin's syndicate suit, see avi), black shoes.
Weapons: A Sig-Sauer P226 armed with silver bullets(pistol)
History: Part of the "Zhui Bu Wu Shi Ji Tuam"(Chinese for witch-hunting clan), an organized group based on the knowledge of a newfound taoist teaching that all things perverse in nature such as, but not limited to, demons, necromancy, witchcraft, vampires and voo doo shall be exterminated to cleanse the remaining purity of all souls on Earth. Xu Tian Hong was banned from the organization for sympathizing with a female white angel and for letting her go. He was suspected of being possessed, even though he's not, and is current being hunted by members of his own clan.

P.S. I have a friend coming to join, could you just a little while longer? Oh, and don't start without me :)

Name: Kurumi
Personality: Very cheerful, and always happy, she yells out of excitment most of the time.
Race: Angel (Dark angel or white angel ^^, which ever fits the story best ^^).
Appearance: Not sure ^^, I'll get a pic.
Weapons: He strength, and spirital power.
History: After she found herself in a village of Vampires, she decided to live with them even though she was terrified of them, but she learned to like the Vampires after a while. She was finally ready to leave them after living with them for 3 years, but she was held back because the village who hated the vampires, held everyone in that village and even Kurumi back (because they thought she was a Vampire too), so they can destroy them in one attack, but she wasn't going to die that easily.

Okay, I was the friend CB Shin was talking about ^^. I'm really sorry for the wait ^^!!!!! We can start when you're ready to.