OtakuBoards

War of The Vampires II: The Ties That Bind {warning: contains very adult content}

Inuyasha Fandom

"Cherie?" Ryu asked his captive. "Yeah. A girl named Cherie just announced she was a vampire. She said somtin' 'bout workin' for the big D." Dracula. Of course he would have vampyric servants, this all ment nothing, except her time of exposure. Why would a decent vampire be tempted by this revolution to expose themselves. "Is she a Wing of Chaos?" The man tried to jerk away, but Ryu held firm. "N-no way man! She can't stand that bunch!"

"Where does she operate? In the castle?" That would have ment a number of things, if she was actually trusted enough to enter the castle. "Naw, she's kinda like a delivery girl. She hangs in the gutters and gets information. She said you got red eyes an' black hair." She was good, whoever she was. "When she comes out of the slum, she gives info through a cut-off to another servant."

This was odd. If this Cherie was able to find out this sort of information, from even Ryu himself, why hadn't anybody acted on it? Surely Dracula would do something about the spread of the Wings of Chaos. "You're going to find Cherie, and you're going to establish a meeting. Got that?" He nodded frightienedly. Ryu trusted this man about as far as he could spit, but he didn't have much choice.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i][color=lightpink]Carmize walked around the caslte a bit, rubbing her eyes and temples trying to make the throbbing headache go away. She walked past Chinkan and Aruzan, hearing Hakira's & Rain's name, stoppng for a breif moment.

"Halira...tried to kill herself..falling off of my balcony...Rain bit her..and gave her some of his blood...Rain left..Hakira is well...going to find Rain now." Carmize said softly, wiping her cheeks, wanting things to go back to normal.[/color][/i]

[color=indigo][b][size=1]"She did what?!" Chinkan looked at Aruzan.

He shook his head. Chinkan rolled her eyes and turned to go into the room. She burst through the door and onto the balcony. She hurdles over and lands on the ground before Hakira. Chinkan's eyes glew. Hakira just stared.

"What's wrong with you? You still love Ryu?" Hakira looked away,"Then quit mopping, get off your ass, and go find him!''

"I can't do that..." Hakira sighed.

Chinkan grabbed Hakira by the scuff of her shirt and pulled her to her. Hakira's face was indifferent.

"If you don't do something, I'm going to kill you. I have no patience for this shit. You love him, go for him. If you will not, then go somewhere else and wallow. I am tired of seeing you like this," Chinkan kept her grip.

"I cannot help it," Hakira's voice hightened.

"Yes you can. You are the one who put yourself in this position. You are the only one to blame for your pathetic misery," Chinkan threw Hakira to the ground, she turns around and walks towards the castle.

"Are you Chinkan, daughter of the White Flame Demons?" a female voice pierced the silence.

Chinkan spins around,"Who wants to know?"

A woman's figure lurked in the shadows. Chinkan began to walk but the figure held out her hand.

"That's far enough. My name is Cherie. I need to speak with you about Dracula and his connection with the Wings of Chaos. Is he in anyway connected? Are you part of the Wings of Chaos?" the figure threw out questions.

"What are you talking about, woman?" Chinkan shifted her weight.

Inuyasha, this would be a good place for you..[/color][/b][/size]

Aruzan raises an eybrow. "You... you are familiar......"

"I should hope so...." says the woman. "I did raise you after your mother died..."

Aruzan smiles. "You know Aike!"

"Of course. She is the demon who was your nannie."

Aruzan's cheeks flush. He looks quite weird, with red cheeks and white skin.
-=-------------------------------
Deep in the bowels of Dracula's castle.............................

Orin slept, a shadow of his former magnificence.The illusion of Dracula wore off, and his true form was reveiled.

Orin's once perfect skin was now gaunt over Orin's face. He resembled a ghoul, and his hair, once beautil and vieing with aruzan's, was stringy, and resembled black straw.

Orin slept on, oblivious,seemingly, but for a breif instant, a smile crosses his face, and he breathes, "Aruzan....Chinkan.......happiness.......is yours......." before slipping back into the deep sleep that was his coma.

Aruzan would never know, it seeded, of his brother's life. Aruzan was clueless, but Orin was nought but anything to be be feared.

Za dark shadow moves closer to him, and it takes the form of a young woman, Shana.

"Orin......" she whispers. "you are so frail....." She reaches to touch him, but he wasn't like most things, she could touch him. Shana is surprised, and disappears.

[i][color=lightpink]Carmize sighed a bit walking around the castle some, feeling alone and almost helpless. She knew something was going on around here and people wasn't suppost to know about it yet or even at all. Rain and Hakira gone. Aruzan and Chinkan talking to this one girl name Cherie. Dracula off doing his own thing that she didn't want to know about. And her just walking around sitting off to the side not doing a single thing. She honestly wanted to know what was going on for once in a long time, not having this feeling before. It was a feeling of longing for something or someone.[/color][/i]

Ryu waited impatiently as the man tried to contact Cherie. "No good. She's busy at the castle." Ryu punched him hard across the face. "The castle?! You said she wasn't allowed in there!" The man scrambled to his feet. "Naw, she ain't. She must be outside, prob'ly findin' somebody to deliver her newest scoop."

Ryu didn't like it. "You tell Cherie to drop whatever it is and get the hell over here!" He shook his head. "N-no way! She was talking with somebody important. Unless you wanna tango wit' Drac's department..." Ryu couldn't do that. He owed Dracula a great deal for keeping his buisness a secret, ecspecially from reporters.

Ryu remembered the feild day they had about the whole luna buisness. 'The World, Destined to End' was on the cover of every newspaper in america. He would have to wait, or... "Where does Cherie get her information?"

"From the Brooklyn Boozers club on tenth street." He nodded. "Come on, we need to get going." He wanted to find out anything he could about this Cherie girl.

"What's wrong with you? You still love Ryu?" Hakira looked away,"Then quit mopping, get off your ass, and go find him!''

"I can't do that..." Hakira sighed.

Chinkan grabbed Hakira by the scuff of her shirt and pulled her to her. Hakira's face was indifferent.

"If you don't do something, I'm going to kill you. I have no patience for this shit. You love him, go for him. If you will not, then go somewhere else and wallow. I am tired of seeing you like this," Chinkan kept her grip.

"I cannot help it," Hakira's voice hightened.

"Yes you can. You are the one who put yourself in this position. You are the only one to blame for your pathetic misery," Chinkan threw Hakira to the ground, she turns around and walks towards the castle.

As Chinkan left Hakira sighed again, getting up. She brushed off the filthy skirt and looked around sadly, her eyes seeming to flail in different directions. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Hakira could hear Chinkan talking to someone else in the doorway of the castle. This meant Hakira could get away from her wrath . . . for now.

Walking away from the castle barefoot she frowned.

[i]"You love him, go for him."[/i] Chinkan's voice rang in her head. She thought of that phrase for the longest time as she walked out of the gates of Dracula's castle and into the street.

". . . How can I go find someone who is dead?" Hakira managed to sob aloud, her voice cracking. "...I guess I should just go somewhere else to [i]'wallow'[/i], as she puts it."

Her barefeet walked across the cold concrete as she stepped off of the sidewalk onto the street. It was getting colder, and she could feel it. Her tail hung out of the dress as her ears were lying gently across her head. The wind was thin and sharp as it brushed against her face and shoulders.

Surprisingly she saw a piece of paper on the ground. It could have been a bubble gum wrapper but it wasn't. She noticed this when she stepped on it. Picking it up between her toes she lifted it up. Grabbing it she smiled, realizing it was a five dollar bill. [i]Lucky me,[/i] she glumly thought. As she kept walking the wind began to get colder and the skies darkened. Nightfall, and a few flakes flew past her.

[i]Oh no,[/i] she thought, [i]Snow..[/i] She didn't like snow one bit. Honestly, she preferred snow in pictures to on the ground [i]any[/i] day. Blocks went past her like breaths came in and out. Soon she could feel them becoming weaker and thin. The change was taking affect. Again, she would be dead like the rest of them. It wouldn't matter. She'd still be able to go out into sunlight and all that vampyric mumbo jumbo. She seriously didn't care anymore. Vampyre or not, she was still alive. If she were still mourning and still existed, she considered herself alive.

Turning the corner she walked behind some building that blocked the wind. Above her at the corner was a sign that said "10th St." Seeing that snow was beginning to stick to the ground she entered the first building she could find, not even thinking of showing the bouncer her ID. He grabbed onto her arm and stopped her, gesturing for her ID and she showed it to him. He nodded, letting her in and went back to his business. Above the bouncer was a sign that said "Brookly n Boozer's Club".

Entering the place she finally felt warmth that she hadn't felt in a while, sitting in that window sill and all. Walking through the crowd she found the restroom and entered. Looking into the mirror she messed with her hair a bit. The sinks being filthy and the stalls being filled with graffiti. Hakira didn't even bother to go into a stall to see what mess would be there.

When she was finished she walked back out into the club and found a seat by the bar. There she ordered.

"What wouldja like, sweetie?" the female bartender asked, smiling.

"The strongest thing you got," Hakira admitted, having never drank an alcholic beverage before.

"Ya sure?"

"Yep."

"Your hangover, not mine." The bartender still smiled, "On the rocks or not?"

Hakira just gave her an odd look. "..Look, do ya want ice with that?" her friendly tone went sour.

Without saying anything, Hakira just nodded and looked away, paying for the drink and showing ID. Thankfully, the bartender walked towards the other end of the bar while Hakira sat there and drank alone.

She'd read stories in Carmize's books about how men would supposedly 'drink their sorrows' away, in such scenarios as in their wife leaving them or losing their job. She'd never read about women drinking over reasons like that, so she just thought she'd be the first to.

Ryu finally found the club, Brooklyn Boozers. He walked in, being stopped by a Bouncer. "Can I see some ID?" What a laugh. He had killed every person in every WoF club in three miles, but he still needed ID to get in. What was he supposed to say? "This..." He held up his katana for a moment. "This is my ID." The bouncer refused to let him in.

"I'm going to need some valid ID, or I can't let you in." His eyes were affixed on the sword. He was probably wishing he had kept his mouth shut. Ryu wasn't about to take anything from a bouncer. His hand reached up for the bouncer's throat. "...If I were you, I would hope we don't meet again." Ryu pushed him aside and continued to walk in.

Ryu took his seat at the bar and tapped for the bartender. "What'll it be?"

"...I'm lookin' to forget three weeks. You got anything that strong?" He took off his helmet and rubbed his face, tracing the new scars. She nodded, taking another glance at him. "Y'know, you're the second person tonight bold enough to ask for the strongest."

Ryu guessed the first one was laying in a gutter somewhere. "She's right over there, too." Ryu looked, and almost fell off his barstool. Hakira?! He swallowed hard. If he talked to her, he would expose that he was alive. If he didn't talk...

The bartender came by with her drink, and set it in front of her. At this point, she turned to look at Ryu. He must have been out of the light, because she didn't seem to recognise him. She just glared at him for staring. Her nose twitched rapidly, she must have picked up his scent. It was now or never, he would have to say something.

He would speak, but he couldn't be distracted from work for too long, maybe just a half an hour. Ryu walked casually into the light, and sat by Hakira. He had a feeling it was a bad idea, but he had no idea of how Hakira had been acting. "You look like hell and back." Ryu said casually, grabbing his drink from the bartender. She turned to him, and stared for a moment. "Hey, Hakira."

[i][color=lightpink]Carmize shook her head some, walking out of the Castle, needing to walk around clear her mind, get some fresh air. She wlaked around a bit, heading into the town, she didn't really like the town that much, her cravings her going up against and she was going to bite out of impulse not having no control over her own body. She needed to get in a tavern or something. She stopped, having ran into someone not really noticing that she did.

"Oh..sorry.." Said the guy that she ran into. He was tall and thin, but had a good mucular build to him. He leaned down picking her up in his arms, thinking he hurt her ankel becuase Carmize was holding it.

"No its alright...ow.. " Carmize said softly picking up on him thinking that her ankel was hurt, but she was in the perfect spot to bite him then and now. She leaned up kissing the spot lightly whispering to him. "Now..this might be a pinch...just dont yell..ok?"

"Alright I wont." The man replied back.

Carmize kissed the spot against sucking softly on it, her fangs grew out a bit more. She sunk her teeth into his neck, sucking some of the blood from him, feeling him flinch some.[/color][/i]

She sat there, her face beginning to flush. Hakira set the glass down and turned to see the man talking to her.

"You look like you've been to hell and back," he mentioned.

"Damn straight I ha...ve.." she stalled a little, looked at him. Then she let out a squirm of delight, apparently being drunk. She leaned back and giggled, having her arm on the bar the only thing holding her up. He looked familiar but she just let out a small hiccup and smiled at him, one eye's lids pinched together in delight.

"..Heeeyyyy..." she said, giggling again, her face flushed in drunkeness, pointing at him. "...I..Think I know you...*hic*"

She took another drink, one neko ear flat against her head lazily and the other straight up. She swallowed a bit of air as she held the glass to her lips. Holding the glass at an angle she peeked another look at him. He had this dead serious look on his face. Then she knew.

Placing her glass down she stared at him, her face as white as a ghost and her eyes wide in shock.

"..Y-you're.." she said, suddenly sober. "..You're..But he's..You're supposed to be..Y-You're dead!"

She leaned back, falling out of the stool, her right arm knocking over a nicely stacked tower of wide, wine glasses. Hitting the ground the glass crashed around her and Ryu got out of his chair. She had bumped into a woman going down and she didn't seem too happy.

"Um, [i]excuse[/i] you!" she said, kicking Hakira in the arm. Grabbing onto her dress Hakira lifted herself up and the woman slapped her. In return, Hakira flung her arm at her, elbowing her in the face, knocking her into the crowd of people. That's when the commotion started.

She turned to see Ryu's reaction, desperation written all over her face. Too ashamed to speak anymore, she ran off into the crowd and out of the club. There, she exited the building, not watching where she was going and knocking Carmize and her prey over. When they finally managed to sit up, her dinner got up and ran away in fright.

"..Ha..Hakira-chan?!" Carmize blinked, rubbing the side of her head. Turning away from her, Hakira vomitted on the sidewalk. "Eee!" Carmize managed to scramble away from the pile, looking rather freaked out.

"..Hakira are you feeling alright?" she asked, helping Hakira up.

"..I just...I just saw..He was really..alive." her voice shook, as tears began to stream down her face. She held onto Carmize's sleeves tightly, pulling her towards her. "..He's alive..Oh my god, he's.."

Trailing off, Hakira lied her head into Carmize's arm and just cried. A cry she hadn't let out in quite a while. Again, the red tears began to be washed away by the clear. Carmize didn't think she could do much, other than just stand there and hold the neko.

So Ryu was in town.. Something that must be told to the others. But for now . . .

Aruzan was quiet, he didn't know what to do.

"pardon me. I need some air." he said, and went walking.

He sees chinkan, and she smiles at him. but aruzan knows rthere is something wrong.

"chinkan.. what is the matter?"

"Aruzan..... I have two secrets..... and you need to know them."

Aruzan is slightly afraid, but he smiles. "Yes?"

"Aruzan..." Chinkan takes his hand and places it on her belly. With sudden clarity, Aruzan realizes what is meant.

"you're-you-" he stutters. "you're pregnant!"

"And.........Well, ask your Father..."

Aruzan is happy, ansd scared. He doesn't know what to do. So, he kisses her, and he smiles. "I want to see Father........ he will know what to do........"

Aruzan and Chinkan go see Dracula.

"I know." he says "and in the case of Vampiric childeren, spoecial care must be taken."

"what kind of care?" asks Chinkan.

"A child must know it is loved, therefore, both parents must participate in the makeing of the child."

Chinkan and Aruzan stare at him. "you mean i have to have sex with her????" asks Aruzan.

Yes."

"Who says I'm going to be in the mood????" says Chinkan.

"It is for the child, not you nor him. The child must know that both parents are there for it, so that the child may be healthy......"

Aruzan is quiet, but chinkan misconsieves Draculas meaning, ond goes off on a tirade....

[i][color=lightpink]Carmize held Hakira close, letting her cry and realizes that Ryu -is- back in town now. This only made Carmize want to comfort her more, wanting to do something for her, wanting to know where in the bloody hell Ryu has been this whole time. She mummbled a bit and sighed stroking Hakira's hair, realizing that Hakira was a bit drunk, causing her to laugh. It was interesting to see the neko drunk, to the fact that she hasn't ever had a drink before.[/color][/i]

Ryu looked confused, as he searched the room for Hakira. What had made her act like that? He sniffed the drink she had. No wonder she was drunk! Ryu thought immediately against drinking his own. But, he didn't think her behaivior was all the drink's fault. Ryu had, of course, willed to give anything to hack the Luna's head clear off his shoulders.

But then, he thought again, he would never have the chance of proving that he was equal to the luna's power, which he knew he would also give anything to prove. Then again, he realized with a chime of humor, he didn't have a whole lot to give for either of the wishes.

But, anyways, Hakira's dissapearence saved him the trouble of worrying of distraction from work. He stood up and casually leaned in the corner, waiting for someone to give away their information. "Dude, have you seen Cherie?" One of them said, apparently drunk. Bingo.

He pushed himself up off the wall and walked silently behind them. "Hey, that whore Cherie's late. She's supposed to come for a drink tonight." Another person said behind him. It seemed that Cherie was a popular girl here. Oh well, that just ment more pray to choose from. He grabbed a random one and pushed him against the wall. It was a tall, scroney, geek with long hair and glasses. "What can you tell me about a girl named Cherie?"

"Ch-Cherie? Why do you want to know about her? Does she owe you something?" The man was asking too many questions and sweating bullets, like a frantic druggie being asked where his stash was. "I-if she owes you anything, please, let me pay you." That was the most unlikely thing he expected to hear. "Who exactly are you?"

"Me?" He asked back, pushing up his glasses. "I'm Roland. Cherie's boyfriend."

[color=indigo][b][i][size=1]"What?! You are going to do what to my child!?!"[/b]Chinkan spun on Aruzan.

[b]"Chinkan, it is neccessary,"[/b] Dracula placed a hand on Chinkan's shoulder.

[b]"Don't touch me!! What the fuck is wrong with you!? No one touches my child! No one! That is the most disgusting thing anyone could ever think to do! And I will not allow it to happen!!"[/b] Chinkan backed away from both vampires.

[b]"Chinkan, calm down. You are going to hurt the child,''[/b] Aruzan walked towards Chinkan.

Her eyes began to glow bright. She flashed Aruzan daggers.

[b]"And you..'What if I'm not in the mood?'! You would do that to your child!? You are fucked in the head, you know that?! Stay away from me!"[/b] Chinkan spun around and fled the castle.

Her heart raced in her breast, her mind frayed in several directions. Her vision was becoming impaired. Chinkan ran miles before she stopped, coughing and choking for breath. She fell to her knees and began to sob.

[b]What the hell is going on? Orin lives, barely..I'm bearing a child that must have 'love' from the parents? I will not, and neither will Aruzan..I guarantee that he shall not touch my child..[/b] Chinkan ran her hand over her slightly swelling belly.

She broke down into tears. The man she loved with all of her being, the father of her child, would actually violate his child in such a disgusting manner. Chinkan fell over onto her side and vomitted.

Her body shook and she sobbed violently on the cold ground. The snow fell softly on Chinkan's numb body. She lay there, completely at the hands of nature. [/color][/size][/i]

"Chinkan!!!!" Calls Aruzan, in a frret, so worried. "CHINKAN!!!!"

Aruzan sees her, face down in the falling snow. "Chinkan.....?"

Aruzan is soon carrying her inside, and she smiles, when she wakes. "I....... was not exactly the smartest....was I?"

"It is alright. I assume you were......... not in the best of moods. I know what you were thinking, and I would never do that, regaurdless of Father's wishes. "

Chinkan raises an eyebrow. "you are right...... I'm sorry."

"do not apologize. It is not needed. I am not unhapy with you, but only disapointed in myself. I led you to beleive in...that....idea."

Aruzan crawls onto the bed beside her, and she lays her head on his lap. "I'm sorry......." she begins to cry, and Aruzan smiles.

"It's alright. Shush...... Don't cry...." Aruzan says, and he begins to run his fingers through her hair. This calms her, and she eventually falls asleep. She snuggles close to his abdoman, and Aruzan only runs thriough his fingers through her hair, happy that the misunderstanding was cleared up. Thgis was the woman he loved with all his heart, and her being pregnant was going to make things difficult. But, This would only make Aruzan happier. He would always do as Chinkan wants, he was her knight. He would always do as she wanted, and would always protect her, regardless of the cost. He would give her his life, if it would spare her pain. But, Aruzan knew that His father's wishes came from experience, and he wondered what would happen if they did not have sex, if it really would hurt the development of his child. He disperses such thoughts from his mind.

Aruzan smiles. He too falls asleep, happy, holding Chinkan close to him.

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]OOC: Thank you very much for clearing that up..But I still don't like the idea of the original concept...Oh well..[/b]

IC:

Chinkan drifted in and out of conciousness, each time awake she felt Aruzan's warmth and his comforting scent. Relieved at the clarification, she now felt ashamed of her actions. Chinkan woke and slowly sat up. Aruzan slept soundly, slumped slightly from sitting up. Chinkan brushed his hair from his face and gently pulled him onto his back. She wrapped a blanket around him and slid out of bed.

Her bare feet stuck to the ebony marble of the floors of the castle. She jumped slightly from the chill from the stone. She grabbed a spare blanket from the armour and left the room. Her silky, white hair swished in the gentle breeze she caused. Tip toeing through the castle, Chinkan made her way down to hidden room. She cautiously entered the room and slowly made her way up to Orin's bedside.

Chinkan says nothing, does nothing but stand and stare at the ghaunt figure that used to be her love. Defenseless, lonely, a depressing sight for Chinkan. She still had love for him, and felt sorry for him. Chinkan knelt beside him and traced a finger over Orin's forehead. She looked at him not of love, but of confusion. His skin deathly cold, clamy, and pale blue.

As Chinkan's finger grazed his cheek, Orin's head turned to face her. His pale grey eyes peered up at her. Chinkan stumbled back and gasped lightly. Orin gazed upon Chinkan and blinked, utterly confused.

[b]"Ch-Chin..kan?"[/b] a silent whisper passed his blue lips.

[b]"Yes...It is I, Orin..It's me, Chinkan.."[/b] she stood and took in a deep breath.

Orin stared, his eyes searching her soul. Chinkan stood straight and stared directly into Orin's eyes. She was allowing him to pierce into her soul.

[b]"You..have grown......powerful.."[/b] Orin forced a smile.

Chinkan nodded. She slowly walked back to his side and sat on the edge of his bed. Orin turns his head to face Chinkan.

[b]"And...you are with child....Aruzan must be..estatic..."[/b] Orin struggled to breath.

[b]"Orin, you must not speak...You are terribly weak..use telepathy,"[/b] Chinkan placed a finger over Orin's mouth.

[b]I am happy for you both. Aruzan deserves someone as you. And you deserve him..I am sorry I was not there for you..But, Aruzan will do better to you than I could ever hope to do. He's devoted his life to you and your unborn child...[/b] Orin's skeletal hand grasped Chinkan's.

[b]Thank you for your blessings, Orin. I am happy..[/b] Chinkan pats her belly..[/b]And I am blown away by this miracle. I know the gender of the child..[/b] Chinkan smiled at Orin.

[b]Oh? How do you know?[/b] Orin's eyebrows arched.

[b]I'm a mother..I just know..[/b] Chinkan gave Orin the "duh" look.

[b]It is a girl..[/b] Orin thought with confidence.

Chinkan's eyes twinkled..[b]No, the child is a boy..[/b]

Orin smiled. Chinkan was glowing with softness only an expecting mother could have. Her smile beamed, overflowing with joy. Her eyes glistened with tears of pleasure that would never escape. She was going to be a mother.

[b]"Chinkan? What are you doing? You scared me to death,"[/b] Aruzan entered the room and looked worried, concerened, and confused.

[b]"Oh, I was just checking on....oh boy,"[/b] Chinkan stopped, realizing that Aruzan did not have any concept on Orin's existence

Aruzan stopped dead in his tracks. His eyes wandered from Chinkan to Orin. His eyes flickered with so many emotions, Chinkan could not place his reaction.[/color][/i][/size]

Aruzan looks down, in fear, and sorrow.but, this turns to a bitterness.

"I'll leave you two alone"

Orin becomes frantic. [i] ARUZAN!!!!!!!" please, stay! it is not what you think![/i]

Aruzan looks back up, and he diperses his negative thoughts.

"I am sorry. I was rather.. hurt."

[i] it is understandable......... I know how you felt..." Aruzan does not ask how Orin knew.

"Aruzan........I was just talking...... I didn't tell you because i didn't want you hurt....."

"It is fine, Chinkan."

Chinkan turns back to Orin. "We are both glad to have you back"

Orin smiles. "i thanl you. You are too kind.."

Aruzan is now amused. "Even in that state. you're stil as reagal as ever"

[i] yes..... but it is you who most resembles father. It was you who was to inherit the throne all along...... I was second in line....."

Aruzan is surprised. Chinkan smiles, and she laughs. "Don't worry about that. WE have a child to worry about. Aruzan..... .I know we have to have sex.. I want a normal baby."

"Chinkan........ How normal wil he be? He has halfbreed paerents......."

Orin is now intrigued. [i] Ah yes.....vampiric children..........[/i]

Chinkan is now looking dead at Orin. " Hey... I know that we have to have sex, but how will it help the baby? I don't understand how Aruzan's sperm cam do anything....."

[i] Aruzan's sperm will help the baby's growth and development....... as well and other things. The child in question will must know elements of both parents to be as normal as can be. The child will know the fther by absorbing the Father's sperm into itself. It will know it is loved, both by the father and the mother. Yhere is more, but I am unclear on it...[i]

Aruzan is quiet, but Chinkan knows she has to do it, to have a normal baby. "Aruzan.. I now understand. I'm sorry about earlier."

"It is nothing. I know you were mislead. Chinkan, would you ming leaveing me alone with my brother?'

Chinkan nodds, understandoing "I'll be waiting in outr room."

"Alright, I will be there shortly. Don't strain yourself."

"Aruzan, I'm pregnent, not breakable."

""I never said that. You did. I'll be there shortly."

"Alright. I'm going to be lonely..."

"Not for long." Aruzan kisses her on the top of her head, and watches as she goes off upstairs.

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]OOC: Okay, I have had it. I'm tired of my character being contorted into looking like a f**king sex fiend.

IC:[/b]

Chinkan enters the room, cold, dark, musty. She smiled and crawled into the bed. She lay her head on the over-stuffed pillow and looked out of the glass doors that lead out to the balcony. Relieved that Aruzan took the shock of seeing his brother better than she expected. The life inside of her filled her with great joy. Chinkan rubbed her belly lovingly and looked down. Still, she felt something stirring in the thick air.

Chinkan got up and walked out onto the balcony. The freezing air bit at Chinkan's hot skin. She leaned on the railing to allow the gentle breeze to whisp her hair and nightgown. Her thoughts trailed every which way. Suddenly, the breeze picked up a more violent form of wind. The air smelt of evil and vengeance. Chinkan stepped back from the railing.

[b]"Luna....."[/b] Chinkan spun around and threw on a pair of jeans, boots, black turtle neck, and a black leather trench coat.

Without telling anyone of her departure, Chinkan grabbed the keys to her truck and ran out of the heavy, oak doors. She quickly turned the ignition and sped out of the circular driveway, down the dark winding road leading away from the mansion. Chinkan's fangs stirred, her eyes flickered, her blood began to heat with anger.

[b]He's still alive..I sense him. That smell was too recognizable..[/b] Chinkan shifted gears and focused on the road.

Minutes later, Chinkan pulled into the sleepy town. The sickening smell of Luna blood grew stronger, making Chinkan's vampiric senses scatter furiously, her demon senses made her hair stand on end, her teeth and fingernails extended. She growled lightly, searching. She pulled into a vaccant parking lot and got out slowly. She reached into the back of her truck into the toolbox, pulling out her katana and daggers. She strapped on the thigh sheaths for the daggers and the belt sheath for the katana.

Cautiously, Chinkan walks the darkness. Her heart beat steadily, her blood flowed smooth and hot. She could smell him, that destinct blood. He was close now, very close. Chinkan rested her hand on the hilt of her katana and followed the thick, rotten scent. It lead her down an alleyway and near a bar, only to find that the aroma lead further away. Chinkan's steps were strategorized and fluid, prowling.

[b]"I know you are out here, Luna..."[/b] Chinkan spoke softly.

A rustle from her immediate right, Chinkan unsheathed her blade and held the blade horizontally. Her eyes glew bright, skimming with skeptisizm. She relaxed somewhat and began to continue her prowl. Another noise, Chinkan stopped and looked over her shoulder. The winter wind forced her cape-like trench coat to flap and float, her white hair to twirl and entangle.

[b]"Chinkan?"[/b] Ryu's figure slinked from the shadows, [b]"What are you doing out here? And alone?"[/b]

[b]"I smell him..The scent is powerful,"[/b] Chinkan turned to face Ryu.

[b]"Luna?"[/b] Ryu tilted his head.

[b]"Yes, do you have something you want to tell me?"[/b] Chinkan held her katana tight at her side, her left hand's fingers tapped on the dagger on her thigh.[/color][/size][/i]

Ryu shook his head violently. "N-no! Of course not!"

"What are you hiding?"
"Nothing!" He backed up against a doorway. Chinkan steadily moved closer. "What's in that room?"

"Nothing! An empty room!" Ryu tried to block her off, but she forced her way in. Bits and pieces of Roland lay scattered, drenched in blood. "W-what did you do?!" There was a demonic laughter, one that was all too familliar, all too haunting. "I couldn't help it, he made it so easy!" Chinkan turned to Ryu, who now had a large pistol pointed at her. His eyes were starting to burn again. "But, you must have knew this was coming, didn't you?! You intentionally opened the door to my rebirth!"

"No! How!" He held up his arm, the sleeve was torn off revealing black veins. Suddenly, Chinkan remembered. [i] One limb contains his true essence...only complete incinaration will do...[/i] "You did it on purpose! You wanted my rebirth! My revolution was noble, you wanted it!"

"Never!" She charged, and the luna Ryu shot. Chinkan got her blade up in time, but the force knocked her back. "I wouldn't try and fight it, if I were you. Ryu's been helping me to become stronger than ever, by killing all my loyal followers!"

"W-What?!"

"The living have free will, they can resist giving their powers to me. The dead, on the other hand..." He paused for a moment. "Chinkan, you smell different. Quite different, in fact. What is it that you're hiding?" She ran her fingertips over her stomach, where the baby rested. "No...NO!!!" She got up and charged again.

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]"I'll put you in your grave this time, you piece of shit!"[/b] Chinkan swung her blade.

Luna blocked with the barrel of his pistol and attempted to kick Chinkan in the legs. But she saw it faster and flipped backwards, kicked her feet off of the bloodied wall and soared back at Luna with her blade back. He aimed to fire, Chinkan swung her blade and sliced Luna's hand clean off of his arm. She quickly whipped out a dagger and hurled it at Luna, stabbing him and pinning him to the wall. Chinkan charged, her boots kicking up sprays of blood from the floor. She stabbed Luna in his other shoulder with her second dagger.

[b]"Tell me Chinkan, you are with child. Are you not?!"[/b] Luna's eyes flared and his voice shook the room.

[b]"No,"[/b] Chinkan raised her katana,[b] "I have become much stronger than you remember."[/b]

[b]"No, that's not it. I smell it,"[/b] Luna growled and yelled in pain.

He pulled himself from the wall and grabbed Chinkan's wrist and throat, forcing the katana to drop into the pond of blood. She struggled to free Luna's grip, but was too weak. She dug the heel of her boot into Luna's nose and pushed back with all of her might. Luna only grew furious and lifted Chinkan into the air and slammed her backwards into the wall. He released Chinkan, she crumpled to the floor and onto her side. Her pearly white hair soon turned crimson from the blood soaking up.

She winced and turned over to face Luna. He walked over to her and raised his leg to kick Chinkan in her stomach. He brought his foot down and swift, Chinkan cried out and held up her hands.

[b]"DON'T!! Luna, I beg of you!! Don't!!"[/b] Chinkan pleaded.

[b]"So, what are you hiding!?"[/b] he reached down and viciously grasped a handful of Chinkan's sopping hair.

She grimaced,[b] "I'm...with child..."[/b]

[b]"I knew it.."[/b] Luna smiled wickedly and threw Chinkan back against the wall.[/color][/i][/size]

"A child, no doubt Azuran being the father. I could kill you and it now, and be rid of both threats once and for all, but that would hardly be any fun." The luna said, walking up to Chinkan while she recovered from being thrown against the wall.

"I could also, however, dispose of you, and drain the child of it's blood, giving me another chance to finish my previous plans, but I don't do reruns. Perhaps..." Chinkan got up and struck the luna with a hard backhand, sending him stammering back. Chinkan tried for another attack, but with a loud [i]Shing![/i] She found herself staring into her own reflection produced by a DD Blade.

She tried to dodge around it, but met with a hard fist that sent her tumbeling back, covering her in the victom's blood. "What is it that I can do with you? If I could somehow convince you that my purpose is rightous, none of this would have to happen." Chinkan got up to her hads and knees, gasping for breath. The burden of the child seemed to weigh more heavily on her at each passing second. The luna pushed her onto her back and held his foot on her throat. His DD Blade loomed very close to her face. "Hmmm...I think I've got it."

Standing up drowsily, Hakira was helped up by Carmize. They both stood there, and jerked their heads around. They heard voices in a parking lot not too far away. Not too many seconds after they heard yelling and fighting.

"..Do you think it could be?" Hakira asked, her eyes not moving from the entrance to the lot. Carmize shook her head and clanked her heel against the ground, so her shoe would come back on.

"I don't know," she said, "but we better check it out." With a nod they both started running towards the lot, Hakira's steps a little wobbily, but still good enough to catch up with Carmize.

"Maybe you should stay behind," Carmize commented, still smelling the alcohol on Hakira. "..You're still intoxicated, you might be in the way."

"Never," Hakira said, smelling the rich, thick blood of Luna. "..I need to know what's going on." Hakira only half-lied. What she really wanted was to see if Luna were still alive and if Ryu were there too. If they were both there, how could she fight one or the other? It would be so hard for her to handle. What if Luna formed one with Ryu again? [i]Oh,[/i] that would be utterly delightful!

A sly smile came from Hakira's lips as she leaped up ontop of a car, then into the air disappearing.

[i]"What the hell is she thinking?"[/i] Carmize thought, as she jerked to a stop in the doorway, gazing in on Ryu and Chinkan, still shocked by the sight of the body.

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]"Oh, yes. I have quite the present for you,"[/b] Luna's eyes twinkled in sick delight, his lips curled into devious cracks over his twisted face.

Chinkan slowly crawled backwards on her elbows, for once, she was scared of Luna. She looked up at him with confusion. He laughed maddened by his scheme. The DD sword began to glow ominously, lighting up the dark, blood red room. Chinkan gasped, she knew this. Luna did this to Aruzan those months ago. The Death Deminsion.

[b]"Luna..you can't...what about my child..I'll need nurishment.."[/b] Chinkan's voice trembled, she did not care about herself, she wished for the well being of her child.

[b]"Hah..you think I care about that putrid life swelling in your womb? You are sadly mistaking,"[/b] the blade hummed.

[b]"Yes you do, and you know it. This child of mine and Aruzan will be more powerful than us..I know you want the child to be part of the Wings of Chaos..That is why you will not kill me now,"[/b] Chinkan smiled mischieviously, her eyes glistened and glew.

Luna's eyes flickered and he growled, [b]"You bitch..It will not matter. As soon as the baby is born, you will die. Prepare for torture, Chinkan, Demon of the White Flame! The Death Deminsion is your new home!!"[/b]

Chinkan smiled, the dark power of the DD blade flooded the room with dark purple and black mist and fog. Just then, Carmize and Hakira appeared in the doorway.

[b]"NO!! CHINKAN!!"[/b] Carmize yelled.

Hakira kept her hungry eyes on Luna, a chesire grin snaked through her lips and she winked at Chinkan. The room lit up with a bright red flash, Carmize screamed, Hakira and Luna laughed. A resounding boom and the light dimmed to normal. Chinkan was gone, into the depths of Death Deminsion, alone, shut off from all contact.[/color][/size][/i]

I nevcer meant to make her out as a sex feind. She was just understanding, and wanting a normal baby. I'm sorry i misled you.

Aruzan stands alone, in the middle of the castle vault, looking at all of th babythinds thT RESIDED THERE. Dracula had always been something of a packrat, and all of aruzan's baby stuff was there, alongside his siblings. He suddenly notcied something, like a disturbance. Chinkan came to his sight, and she was huddled agsainst a wall, a new luna bearing down on her. Imn an instant, Aruzan is whirlin out of the castle bell towwer, a pair of huge wings guideing him to her. He lands be hind them , and Aruzan now adavances, cold hatred on his face. "You have messed with my wife. Whjich means you have messed with the wrong halfbreed."

Aruzabn fleis at the luna, his wings gone. "You scavernous wretch! you are mine!" Aruzan is at the luna's throat, tearing into soft flesh with his fangs and blach peirceing fingernails. He lets the luna go, and he is seen to have eyes as red as human blood. Black blood oozes from his mouth, and a long, snakelike tounge parts his lips to lick it off. "You die now!" he hisses, his voice anything but human-like.

Aruzan ois once again tearing at the luna, ripping his fleash and breaking the bines. The luna is highly on the defenseive, or what little he has. The luna disappears, and Aruzan turns to Chinkan. He reverts back to his usuall self, but Chinkan is off at what she has seen. Aruzan picks her up in his arms, and carries her to a nearby resturant. His topuch is belying, and as soft as it has ever been.

"Chinkan. Are you alright?" asks Aruzan, his face a mirror of worry and fear.

Uh, she's in the death dimension. You can't just pick her up between dimensions.

Chinkan's hand touches Azuran's cheek, before it dissapears. "Ch-Chinkan!" Her image slowly fades. "Always the throat, eh, Azuran?" The luna floated behind Azuran, his wounds still bleeding. "Honestly, first it's the throat and chest, now it's the throat and, well, just about everything else." Azuran sent a hand to the Luna's face, but it went through like air. "What have you done with Chinkan?!"

"She's in my world, or, dimension, to be more acurate."

"The Death Dimension!" Azuran reached out and made a fist. "I'll rip it open like i did the last time!" Ryu laughed. "You're a fool! The only thing you did last time was cling to life! I thought you were dead, and so did the blade, so it sealed you in. But, the blade can only conceal the dead to the death dimension, with only a simple stabbing."

"I-wait, that means...you killed Chinkan!!"

"Almost. Different technique. The DD blade is quite versitle, you see. Your woman still lives, but soon she will wish she did not."

"If you lay a hand on her, I swear I'll tear you to-"

"Oops! Gotta run, she's awake, you see."

"Ryu! Wait!" Before he could stop him, the luna dissapeared."
~~~

Chinkan's eyes opened slowly. All around her was a swirl of darkness, and she was caught in the middle of it. It felt like dying. "Can you hear me, Chinkan?" She tried to respond, but couldn't find the words. "Do you know the origins of Vampires? Nobody does. I belive, that it was the humans, who created them." She tried to speak again, but just moaned. "Humans allways want to become stronger than they were, so came the vampires. A simple lab experament, it all truly fits. Supernatural strength, speed, awareness, even the thirst for blood is logical.

But, humans became afraid of their strength, and tried to exterminate them. But, the vampires wouldn't be defeated, despite their lack of numbers. Under impossible odds, they survived. Do you know why?" Another moan. "Because, it's evolution. It's natures way. Selecting the stronger to survive, it's quite logical." Chinkan could see Ryu's outline now. "I'm just helping it along."