OtakuBoards

War of The Vampires II: The Ties That Bind {warning: contains very adult content}

Inuyasha Fandom

Aruzan summonms all of his strength, and he fights to contain it all.

Aruzna is now in a blinding white light, and useing immense mental strength. He is growing wery, but a smal holw=e opens in the sir before him.useing all of his power, bhe launchs himself into the death dimension, only to black out, from the srtain.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..That's not cool, Kris. Why not stick around Earth and figure out a way to get Chinkan back? (If this post isn't good, I want you guys to vote on it, to see if it should be kept in the RPG).
----

[i]"Almost. Different technique. The DD blade is quite versitle, you see. Your woman still lives, but soon she will wish she did not."

"If you lay a hand on her, I swear I'll tear you to-"

"Oops! Gotta run, she's awake, you see."

"Ryu! Wait!" Before he could stop him, the luna dissapeared.[/i]

"Ryu-sama!" Hakira cried out, trying to reach into the portal after him, but suddenly it closes before she could touch the essence. She let out a slight gasp as she jerked her hand close to her chest and turned around quickly. There she saw herself facing Aruzan and Carmize. The looks on their faces were indeed unpleasant.

"..How [i]could[/i] you?" Carmize hissed as Hakira backed away into a corner fearfully.

"I-it--This isn't what it looks like--I-I assure you.." Hakira said shakily.

Their sneers seemed to eat into her face like acid, as she tried to scoot away from them and out the door. "I don't think so," Aruzan said, stabbing the doorframe right next to Hakira's ear. It slit a few strands of her hair. They fell as she could feel sweat forming on her brow.

With a thrust, Aruzan tried to grab her neck but she was too agile to allow it. Slipping away from his grasp she ran off into the darkness alone. If she had the right mind she wouldn't return to Dracula's castle, that's for sure. Though they [i]may[/i] have been wrong.

Dropping to her knees, Carmize let out a wail. "H-How could she?!"

"Easy. She is still in love with the Luna." Aruzan said quietly, yanking Chinkan's katana out of the wall. Around it shreads of wood fell to the ground.

"What do you mean? I thought she was in love with--"

"Luna, Ryu. Doesn't make a difference to her. He's the same person in her mind." Aruzan interrupted coldy.

"..What is wrong with her? I thought everything was fine before this new threat came around," Carmize sighed, "..I mean, was there a flaw in Dr. Tsukinara's subjects?"

"Do you even know [i]why[/i] Kenji Tsukinara even [i]created[/i] Hakira?" Turning around, Aruzan sheathed the katana and gazed down at Carmize, leaning against the doorframe with a sigh.

"..Actually I do not. Hakira doesn't really speak of her creator at all."

"Well, from what father has told me, she was not really an experiment at all, though that's what she claims to be." Aruzan tapped his foot against the ground, staring down at the dirt, then began walking outside into the parking lot, Carmize following slowly behind. "She was created to replace the old man's daughter, to be honest. What the madman did was take a strand of his own genetic structure and completely reversed it, but there wasn't really any way for him to preserve the body--and with what flesh was he supposed to use to sustain her?"

They were now walking down the street as little droplets of rain began to fall. Soon it was sprinkling, as Carmize asked, "..So what did the Doctor do then..?"

"He used their pet cat's DNA and physical structure to help in his project, though it wasn't quiet complete. He wanted something that would last, and something that wouldn't rot. Because if she were to live, her body would easily rot due to weather and rain would wash it away, the sun would melt it. That's when one night a vampyre snuck into their lab and tried to feed from the old man. That's when he found Hakira's body, in a glass tube, frozen. When he found the doctor, he fed of course, then asked what a girl was doing frozen. That's when Kenji explained to him, and that's how the news spread to Dracula."

"...And so your father went to the Doctor and gave him his own blood to preserve the neko's body?" Carmize butted in. Aruzan just responded with a nod, holding onto the sheath of his katana and thinking of Chinkan.

"If it weren't for him, she wouldn't be alive. And you know what it means if his blood is the same as hers.." Aruzan noted, listening to Carmize gasp. If he were facing her he would be able to see the shock written all over her face.

"So Hakira-chan is your sister?!"

Aruzan just simply nodded, not saying much more. "..Enough about Hakira," he stated, "..How're we supposed to get Chinkan back..?"

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]OOC: I like it..but that's my opinion..

IC:

"Chinkan, can you hear me?"[/b] Luna's voice echoed through the empty darkness.

Chinkan tried to speak, but her throat tightened. She lay trembling on the ground, it was damp, cold, and musty. Pushing herself up felt like lifting hundreds of pounds. Every muscle in her body spazed, a single tear slid down her cheek. Looking up into the vastness, Chinkan's eyes traced the outline of the Luna.

[b]"Did you understand what I told you? Do you understand what I am trying to accomplish?"[/b] Luna stepped forward, his eyes glowing lightly.

[b]I can't speak, damn you...[/b] Chinkan thought.

[b]Oh, yes. I forgot about telepathy..[/b] Luna scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly.

This sight put a smirk over Chinkan's face. She sat up fully and looked Luna in the eye.

[b]I understand you are insane...[/b] Chinkan smiled.

[b]You too will be, I promise you that..[/b] Luna approached Chinkan and back handed her.

Chinkan wiped the blood from her lip and glared up at Luna. He stared straight into her soul. Then turned to walk away.[/i][/size][/color]

I like the post.
-------------------
Ryu walked towards the limp Azuran. "Hello, Azuran." His eyes weakly opened. "Did you think you would fight me in this place? And then rescue Chinkan, like a knight slaying the dragon and rescuing the princess. You are an amazing fool. But why did the Death Dimension gates open to the likes of you?" He walked around Azuran, who tried standing up. The pain was unmeasurable, as he collapsed onto the ground. "You're in the death dimension now, Azuran. Your strength was world bound, you have none of it here." Ryu picked up Azuran by his throat, and started electricuting him with black aura.

Azuran struggled desprately to get away, but each of his arms weighed a ton, and his legs were limp. But, there was something he could do. Scream. Ryu tossed him aside, and he skidded along the black cold ground. His muscles started spazing, and his breath began to quiver. Ryu picked him up again, this time by his arm.

"I could tell you all the reasons of my revolution, provide all the logic possible, but yet you still would fail to see the beauty of it. There is no use I could have for you." Ryu flung him around by his arm and smashed him into the floor. One break in his arm. Ryu picked him up again, and started flinging him one way before jerking around and flinging him the other, hyperextending his elbow. Another scream, and he was tossed to the floor. "Y-You bastard. I'll kill you."

"Maybe. Or I could kill you now. It truly makes no difference, I could kill you if ever you became a nuicence. But, that will be another time." Azuran started sinking through the floor. All around him was dark. Death. until it seemed lighter, and he found himself in the air above the resturaunt. He plumeted, thankful to be out of the Death Dimension, and passed out before crashing through the roof.

[color=indigo][i][size=1]Chinkan cried out for Aruzan, painfully lifting an arm, attempting to reach for him. He clutched her hand and gave her a smile before sinking out of the death dimension. His fingers slid from Chinkan's grasp. Chinkan stared at the spot Aruzan disappeared from, completely nauseated and afraid. A chuckle and Luna was up on Chinkan, grabbing a handful of hair. He lifted her to her feet.

[b]"I hope you enjoyed the sight of your husband, that's the last time you will see him in your sanity,"[/b] Luna smiled demonically and slammed a fist into Chinkan's face, bolts of electricity surged through her head.

Chinkan let out a blood curdling scream, trembling in the dampness and clutching her head. Luna laughed insanely and picked Chinkan up by her hair once more. She struggled to keep her conciousness, but collapsed on Luna's shoulder, stinging tears coursed down her cheeks.

[b]"Get used to this Chinkan, you'll know nothing other than pain,"[/b] Luna grasped Chinkan's neck and sent her to her back.

Chinkan started to sob, Luna grinned down at her. Turning around, Luna disappeared into the dark, black of nothing. Chinkan struggled to sit up, the unstable gravity desperately tried to hold her down. The sound of loneliness and emptiness, nothing but the sound of her rapid heartbeat. Chinkan was horrified, for the first time, alone again. Alone.[/color][/i][/size]

The luna emerged from the death dimension, a sadistic smile plastered across his face. He held out his open hand, and soon a figure shot out of it, Ryu. "I will always surpass you, Ryu. You have done nothing but aid me, when all your attemps were to slay me. Ryu just sat where he landed, horrorstruck. "I can control you, at any given time. Who do you think gave you the idea to destroy the wings of chaos? All you did, was slaughter the pretenders." No response.

The luna continued on, almost drifting down the sidewalk, a hooded cloak covered him so he wouldn't be recognized by the public. A radio hound it's way to his hand, and he held it up to his mouth. "Cherie, it has started. Ruin dracula anyway you can, and deliver my message to the faithful Wings." The radio melted away.

[size=small][font=times][color=dark-blue]OOC: I know I'm making a weird analogy..and it's really sad these sort of things actually happen too..
-----
IC:
Hakira sat ontop of a roof alone, holding the thin flannel blanket around her. It was white, and she was blue. Staring down at the street she sighed, her eyes gazing across the pavement to the interstate.

The apartment building where she was at was two houses from the main-road, which made the view rather easy. Her neko ears laid against her head lazily, as her tail drooped down behind her. The apartment was abandoned, infact condemned by the city. They were coming in the morning to tear it down. The apartment was originally a crack house with a man and three young girls living in it. He had used them for prostitution after he'd drugged them up. All three had come from a dysfunctional family of somesort so they welcomed them with open arms. Easy targets those girls were. When the police finally busted the place, tracing the drug sales of course, they arrested the man and placed the girls in juvenile hall. When they'd leave there they'd go into foster homes.

Of course, Hakira never knew any of these people. Those poor girls were so unfortunate and on the streets until they met him.. What if she were still on the streets like that? What if she'd never met Aruzan and the others? ..Would she have become like one of those girls? Would she be in juvenile hall right now instead of sitting on this flat rooftop sulking for the past hours?

Maybe Luna would come after her.. Perhaps she was an unfortunate soul and she turned to him for love, for support and encouragement.. The same reason those girls went to that druglord. Could it really have been different though? Could it really be just out of true love for Ryu/Luna, and not out of desperation like those girls had? ..Perhaps she [i]was[/i] desperate.. Maybe Luna [i]wouldn't[/i] come after her. Did he even care about her anymore? Did Ryu even.. Could it been possible she would have been used?

He didn't even greet her in the shed--of course he was busy with Chinkan but still wouldn't he have atleasted looked at her or [i]something[/i]?--did he actually abandon her?

Leaning her chin into her knees, her lips gently pressed against her own skin. She stared down directly through the cars and pavement into nothingness. Her her chin-length dark brown hair blew around her face as she squinted, tears forming in the brims of her eyes. Did he really abandon her? Was there ever something between them..?

Even though his ideals were most likely morally wrong, she still couldn't help but completely support them 100 percent. It wasn't easy feeling this way. Maybe it was infatuation..really. Perhaps it was her body influencing her mind. After all, her father/creator Dr. Tsukinara [i]did[/i] want their family name to live on.. So was this just her [i]body's[/i] response to Ryu? Of course, naturally a woman would to bear the child of a strong, supportive man. Their children would naturally be just as good, right?...Could have really just been that or was there really something there? Hakira couldn't completely understand it herself. It was all so confusing.. Maybe she should just forget about keeping the Tsukinara name going on. He had no use for her anymore.. It was all over. Her life-long dream was crushed..And for what? Because she was in love?

Hakira let out a shakey sigh and leaned her face in her knees, her bangs covering any expressions that could have been made on her face. Her shoulders started shuddering as sobs managed to squeak their way out. It was over.. It was all over. [/size][/font][/color]

[COLOR=teal][size=1][b] OOC:[/b] Sorry I haven?t posted I kinda? forgot that I signed up for it?
-----------------------------------------

?What a curious creature.? A soft, cold voice slid through the air behind Hakira, as if the wind itself was expressing its distaste of her. She turned with a start, finding little more than the cold emptiness of the air on the building behind her. With a sense of dread building in the pit of her stomach Hakira pulled herself to her feet and moved to the back of the building, looking to see if there was somebody in the alley below, nothing more than looming shadows met her eyes.

Shrugging lightly Harika turned back to the roof, the suns last rays long since fallen behind the distant horizon, the feeling of dread grew as she did, pouring into what seemed like every facet of her small body.

?Hello?? She called nervously. ?Ryu?? The air chilled in response and her breath grew thick before her. Hakira felt the urge to run swelling in the backs of her knees, the dread turning to fear. She whirled around in search of its cause.

?So this is what the half breeds have fallen to,? Hakira snapped around, the massive black bulk of Athen greeted her, standing centred on the roof. ?I always said they?d amount to nothing.? The proud figure spat the words at Hakira?s comparatively tiny form.

?W-who?? Hakira stammered, finding she lacked to confidence to speak. Athen crossed the rooftop with a swiftness Hakira had never seen; the air seemed to chill even further with his approach.

?Where is he, you wreak of him?? Athen glared into her face, his intense gaze piercing her soul. ?No I don?t need him yet, I have others that I must find first.? He turned sharply and crossed the roof, ?At least I know who to ask when I am ready for him.? Athen sneered over his shoulder before plunging into the darkness below.

Hakira was left standing alone, the air?s sudden chill drifting away, the small figure shivered and pulled its blanket tighter, pondering who that might possibly have been?
-----------------------------------------
[b] OOC:[/b] Is that ok just let me know if I need to edit it. Again sorry for not posting?[/size][/COLOR]

OOC: ..Okay, I want someone to tell me if this is a good post or not. ..Is my character messed up enough..or is she just trying to show off?
------
[i]"At least I know who to ask when I am ready for him." Athen sneered over his shoulder before plunging into the darkness below.

Hakira was left standing alone, the air?s sudden chill drifting away, the small figure shivered and pulled its blanket tighter, pondering who that might possibly have been.[/i]

A small hiss escaped her lips as her misty breath filled the air. How [i]dare[/i] he make threats against Ryu-sama. ..Who was he? What the hell involvement did he have with any of this?.. Would he be someone important in regards to Luna?

No matter. Hakira turned around and muttered, "..Bastard." as she hopped back in through the window. It was frozen open, though she didn't care. Landing on the bare floor she walked across the room and stopped, thinking. There was an open pizza box on the floor next to her bare feet, flies buzzing around it. It was rotten, probably left by the girls who had once lived there. She turned around, looking towards the window, thinking of that strange man.

Around her the walls were a cracked, nasty white. One would tell the place hadn't been taken care of. The floor was a bare, wooden floor with trash sprawled all about. One bare matress lied on the floor, a few springs sticking out. The room didn't really matter much to her..Right now she was thinking of that man. Walking back toward the window she kneeled down on the bed, feeling around for a comfortable spot to lay. She curled up under the short blanket and sighed, her breath very visible even inside.

Her hair crumpled up under her head as she stared at the wall, her eyes tracing the cracks all the way up to the ceiling. She felt guilty because her thoughts went astray from Luna. There was probably a guarantee now that he wouldn't come after her, thoughs he still didn't give up hope. Ha..Hope. Something that got her this far and down this deep. Hope was a stupid thing anymore. All it did was get her in trouble. Perhaps she wouldn't end up with Luna in the end..He would probably kill her off as well since she was a halfling.

[i]?So this is what the half breeds have fallen to,? Hakira snapped around, the massive black bulk of Athen greeted her, standing centred on the roof. ?I always said they?d amount to nothing.? [/i] Ha..Nothing. Who was he to know? She wasn't even a halfling. She had three parts in her.. She was human, neko, and of course, vampyre. What little did this man know of her existence and how she was created. But then again, it wouldn't have been any of his business. Hakira again sighed, knowing Dr. Tsukinara's dream was in vain. He'd never have grandchildren, not the way Hakira was going. Of course she'd go out and try to find Ryu..But something was holding her back. Her mourning probably.

All of the comments that belittled her echoed through her head. It seemed like everyone was against her, no one wanted her.. Like maybe what they said was true. She didn't want to believe them but she had no choice. Ryu wasn't there to protect her, to help her.. In fact he was hardly ever around. It was like he didn't even care..

[i]"..Not only does your hair fail you, but so does your memory," Carmize sighed. "..I had told you thrice in just the past two hours and you expect me to tell you again?"
--
"..How [i]could[/i] you?" Carmize hissed as Hakira backed away into a corner fearfully. [/i]

[b]Carmize..[/b]

[i]From behind Hakira, Rain crawled down the wall. "You know? Your sickening...." Rain had grunted. "your just being a spoiled little brat, normally I wouldnt care about your sulking for Ryu."
He pushed off the wall. "But I havent been here for more than an hour, and I have to look at the depressing little fucker you've become."[/i]

[b]Miazmodon...[i]Rain[/i]..[/b]

She'd betrayed them, now look at what they have become..Or better yet, what she had become. Getting up from the bed she strayed across the room towards the doorway. It had no door because it was knocked over during the drug bust long ago. Her barefeet scurried across the door as she made it out into the hall. All of the voices whipsered and yelled inside of her head as she bumped from wall to wall, running down the hallway. Hakira was starting to hallucinate, seeing each episode replay over and over again, each hurting comment getting louder and louder. They were so true, but where was Luna? Where was Ryu?..Was he hiding? Did he not care...? Did he [i]really[/i] abandon her..?

Hakira managed to make it to the bathroom, but didn't quite make it to the toilet as her vomit splattered over the floor. Her nails screetched against the wall as she went to her knees and fell over, knocking her head on the filthy, porcealan(sp?) sink. "Aaah!" She gasped out as she sat up, holding the side of her head. She had managed to hit hard enough that she began to bleed.

Struggling to get up from the floor she held her weight up using the sink again and threw herself out into the hallway. Leaning against the wall, her legs being curled up under her, she looked up at the dark wall, and eventually to the ceiling seeing hologram-like heads of all of her friends. This was either some trippy evening she was having, or something was really trying to tell her something.. Though most likely-not.

[i][b] "How [i]could[/i] you!!?"[/i][/b] One screamed out--[i]"You're so sickening!!"[/i], Cried another. Pretty soon she had thousands upon thousand of voices screaming at her. Standing up she tried to push the people away, even though she wall all alone in the apartment. Her hand pressed against the wall to keep balanced and blood smeared across as she started walking. She blinked and suddenly she was at Dracula's Castle again, outside. Looking around she saw the area in which she fell out the window, or rather, [i]jumped[/i]. She knew what was about to happen, and jerked around, looking up at the balcony, waiting for Chinkan to fly down.

[i]Chinkan bursted through the door and onto the balcony. She hurdleed over and landed on the ground before Hakira. Chinkan's eyes glew. Hakira just stared.

"What's wrong with you? You still love Ryu?" Hakira looked away,"Then quit moping, get off your ass, and go find him!''

"I can't do that..." Hakira sighed,[/i] everything happening in the exact same order as it had before.

[i]Chinkan grabbed Hakira by the scuff of her shirt and pulled her to her. Hakira's face was indifferent.

"If you don't do something, I'm going to kill you. I have no patience for this shit. You love him, go for him. If you will not, then go somewhere else and wallow. I am tired of seeing you like this," Chinkan kept her grip.

"I cannot help it," Hakira's voice hightened.

"Yes you can. You are the one who put yourself in this position. You are the only one to blame for your pathetic misery," Chinkan threw Hakira to the ground.[/i]

[b]Chinkan....[/b]

As she could feel Chinkan's brute strength throw her to the ground she didn't land there--rather, everything returned to normal as she flew down the stairs. She could see Ryu's face from the club.

[i]"You look like you've been to hell and back,"[/i]

[i]"How [B]COULD[/B] you?!?!"[/i] Carmize's voice seemed to scream at her as she landed on a stair, straight on her arm knocking her elbow out of place. A blood chilling scream managed to cough up from Hakira's chest as her bone stabbed out of her arm. From such force, she'd flipped over and landed on her back in the middle of the large hall. She was on the floor between the front door and the stairs. Closing her eyes, she took in several deep breaths then reopened them. The voices were gone, the hallucinations were over. She was alone again, as she was meant to be. Hakira had some blood running down her chin but it didn't seem to phase her a bit. She sat up and looked around the hall, then towards the door, holding her arm up, bent. If she did as much as move a muscle in that arm it would really hurt.

Looking towards the door, Chinkan's words echoed once more.

[i]"You love him? Go for him!"[/i] As inspiring as it was, she managed to get up, wobbily. Her dress was wrinkled from the fall and covered in her own blood. The blood from her head seemed to had dried up, leaving a good-sized stain on the side of her face and her arm looked very painful to the eye. She took her opposite wrist and wiped the blood from her mouth, walking towards the door.

She opened the handle and walked outside into the dark, closing it behind her. It could be done. It could definitely be done. If Aruzan could have escaped to the Death Dimension, then she very well could too! No matter what pain she'd have to go through, she'd find Ryu--if it were the last thing she did alive.

[color=indigo][i][size=1]Chinkan blinked. She sat up quickly, only to be knocked down on her face. The damp floor moistened her hair, turning the once pure white brown and red from dirt and blood. Chinkan rolled over on her back, expecting Luna to lurk over her. He was not there, it hit Chinkan that it was the Death Dimension.

Slowly, she climbed to her hands and knees. Coughing and taking deep, sharp breaths, Chinkan wobbled to her feet. Steadily, she attempted to take steps, only to be forced into the ground. She beat her fist down, frustrated in not being able to do the simplest of things. A sharp pain shot through her stomach causing her to clutch her belly and crumple into the ground.[/size]

[b][size=1]I-I need to calm down...I need to get out of here..somehow..[/color][/size]

[color=royal blue][size=1]No, we have to become stronger..We have to kill Luna..We have to stay here![/color][/size]

[color=indigo][size=1]But, my baby, I'm hurting him...[/color][/size]

[color=royal blue][size=1]He's fine, just fine..Focus Chinkan, we can do this..We can grow stronger! Stay here![/color][/size]

[color=indigo][size=1] I won't do that![/color][/size]

[color=royal blue][size=1]Chinkan! Snap out of it! If we stay here, we can become more powerful than we've ever been! Together, we can take Luna out and destroy the world, make it as we see fit! [/color][/size]

[color=indigo][size=1]NO!! I want to get out![/color][/size]

[color=royal blue][size=1]I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DESTROY THE POWER WE CAN ATTAIN![/color][/size]

[color=indigo][size=1]"SHUT UP!!"[/b] Chinkan yelled and slammed both fists into the ground, sending a blinding light throughout the darkness.

Chinkan's deep scream shook the dimension, echoeing. Chinkan summoned the strength to stand, her eyes flared with flame, her body radiating heat and fierce gusts of wind.[/size]

[/color][color=royal blue][size=1][b]Yes, yes, Chinkan..Feed your anger to me...[/color][color=indigo][/size][/b]

[size=1]Chinkan spun around, the voice in her head coaxing her seductively. Taunting her, teasing her, luring her into the darkest depths of her mind. Chinkan's eyes darted around. She looked infront of her to see a figure. She ran towards the figure, it turned around. She recognized it to be Aruzan.

[b]"Aruzan!!"[/b] Chinkan lunged, but skid to a halt.

Aruzan's eyes glew red, his fangs extended, his skin lacerated and spilling blood. He charged at Chinkan and stabbed her shoulder with his claws. Chinkan yelped and struggled to fight him off, but with the gravity and her pregnancy, Chinkan was too weak.

[b]"Get off of me!!"[/b] she started to cry.

Aruzan laughed, viciously. He began to scratch and stab at Chinkan. She sobbed and burst into a maddening cry. She thrust her fist into Aruzan's chest in one swift, stabbing motion. A sickening crack of the breast plate, Chinkan dug her fist deeper, pulling a pulsing heart from his chest. Aruzan spat up blood onto Chinkan's face, and as soon as he came, Aruzan's body disappeared.

Chinkan sat up, she ran her hands over her body only to find no blood, no wounds, no bruises. She felt her face, no blood. Chinkan shook her head, unable to understand what had happened. [/size]

[/color][color=royal blue][size=1][b]Well done Chinkan..That's exactly what we need...[/color][color=indigo][/size][/b]

[b][size=1]It was all..an illusion...But, it felt so real...[/b][/color][/i][/size]

Aruzan had watched this, he had watched her kill an illusion. He watched, wide eyed with fear. He had managed to come back after a day, and regained his strength.

He stands, a reflection of light and sorrow. "Chinkan....... "he calls.

"Chinkan."

Aruzan steps closer, and Chinkan switches into a defensive stance. "What are you? some kind of illusion?"

Aruzan shakes his head. "you know who i am. I had not left, only become unconcious."

"chikan is hesiant, but she relaxes. :"You are still here........... Are you real?"

Aruzan reaches out to touch her, but she flinches away.

"chinkan.. I will not harm you."

Chinka gives an exasperated sigh, and she flings herself on him. She sobs, and she shed many tears. All Aruzan does his hold her. He does not know what to say. But, Chinkan does.

"Never leave me.......... lease... Never leave me alone.............."

Aruzan smiles. "I will never leave you. I love yyou too much. I am always with you., whether you see me or not." ARuzan kisses her softly,sweetly. He feels her skin, it is so very cold.

[i] I have to get her out of here[/i] Aruzan thinks, and he pulls her to him, and takes her in his arms. He holds her, and she has her arms wrapped aroind his neck. Her belly was swollen, time had moved differently for her unborn child. The womb and time in it had greatly increased im movement, she was obviously around seven months now.

Aruzan kisses her again. "I can leave here alone...... Father gave me power...... buty it has diminished.............. UI need your strength as well............"

Chinkan brushes her neck clean of hair, and dhe says quietly, "Then take it........"

Aruzan smiles. "I only need you power, not your blood. If you try to leave with me, we can do this. I only need a little of your strength. Love over comes all."

Chinka has a big grin on her face. "Mmm........Yes it does.......That is why I married you................Love is eternal... Like ours."

Aruzan closes his yes, and concentrates."We are leaving."

Chinka uses her thoufghts of happy times and bad times to power her love. She offers only a little, as Aruzan said. She trusted him fully. He obviously knew what he was doing.......or so she thought.

Aruzan had litterally no clue. He was concentrareing on life in the world of the liveing.And, like that, a light opened up, and they were in the Castle courtyard.

"We are home......"

"Yes...... but my home is you Chinkan.

Her breath shook as she kept walking down the street. It was dark out and she'd no idea where to look first for a portal to the Death Dimension. Maybe Ryu was already out there looking for her..But if he was he'd have found her by now. Hakira leaned against the wall of a closed building for some rest. The blood from her arm was soaking up her dress as she gasped for breath. It was getting hard to breath even.

She stared up at the moon, it was a little more than half-full and looked beautiful to her as she started to slide down from the wall. Closing her eyes she listened to each quick, raspy breath she made. She wished she could hear Luna breath..to actually know that it was he whom she had seen earlier that day then maybe..

A few cars passed by on the street without bothering to pull over or honk at her to go home. No one cared that she was hurt.. That was strange. It was alright though, she knew she deserved it. This was how she was paying for not being there when her own friends were in crisis...It was her price.

A chill was suddenly upon Hakira, like an icy mist, until a blanket was draped around her shoulders. "Hakira, my dear. You'll catch your death out here." Hakira spun at the familliar voice. The Luna grinned. Hakira was speechless for a moment. "Come now, you haven't forgotten me, have you? We musn't dwadle in this place for too long, human eyes are upon us. Come."

--------------------------

Ryu sat in the alley, still regaining himself after seeing the luna. Part of him was happy, for now he could prove that he was still the luna's equal. The rest of him was enveloped in fear, in the loss. He had been helping the luna regenerate, helping him live again through his own flesh. Was it, in fact, his flesh? How was he sure that he wasn't just there to serve the Luna, blissfully unaware?

It didn't matter, no matter what he did, the luna would use him to his advantage. It wasn't Ryu making decisions anymore, not his strength, nothing...
------------------------

Azuran picked Chinkan up to put her inside, when he sensed it. Not the luna, but many smaller powers. Very many smaller powers. Suddenly he was surrounded, engulfed in strange men, whistling and chanting like indians. They fired rounds into the air, circling Azuran like wounded pray. He set Chinkan down and put up his guard, waiting for one to move in. They all did simutaneosly, crowding around the two. Azuran fought them off as their blows came rapidly from every side. It was an easy battle for Azuran, but the crowd slowly seperated he and Chinkan, pushing them farther apart like a giant mosh pit.

Then, they dissapeared, taking Chinkan with them. Azuran searched frantically for Chinkan, or a trace of where she or they may have gone, but found none. He screamed into the sky, his power surging around him. Cherie smiked and watched from the shadows, before dissapearing herself, leaving no trace...

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]"ARUZAN!!!"[/b] Chinkan struggled to free herself from the men's grasps.

Try as she might, Chinkan's swollen belly presented a problem. Her strength was greatly weakened and she was easily subdued by the men. One man gagged her while another tied her hands and feet. Crying, confused, and angry, Chinkan's demonic power began to swirl around her. A searing, golden aura radiated intense heat, scolding the surrounding men.

[b]"What the hell?! It burns!! Put her down!!"[/b] the men dropped Chinkan on her side.

[b]"We can't leave her; Luna will destroy us all!"[/b] a man stepped out, but was quickly silenced with a fist into the stomach.

[b]"I'm not going to pick that bitch up again! Are you fucking kidding? You can do it, I won't!"[/b] a second man turned around.

Chinkan lay on the ground, trembling in furry and fear. What were they planning on doing to her? Why? Who were these men? Men from Luna? Coppery tears streaked down Chinkan's cheeks.[/color][color=blue]

[b]What are you waiting for, Chinkan? We have the power to kill them all, in just one blast of energy. What's keeping you?[/b][/color][color=indigo]

Chinkan blinked, that voice was back. She shook her head. A sharp pain began to ring through her ears and temples. Her eyes flickered, her breathing steadily increased. Adrenaline surged through her pulsing veins. Fangs and nails shot in length, a sudden burst of strength and Chinkan ripped the bounds from her wrists and feet. Standing full heighth, a low growl reverberated through Chinkan's throat. Eyes blinding white, she hissed at the men and pounced ontop of the man who had insulted her; ripping his head clear from his shoulders.

The other men began to scream and scatter about, Chinkan chuckled and leapt to another. She bit into his neck and gouged his eyes from their sockets. Chinkan turned around and proceeded to pounce another, but a sudden jerk on her hair sent her to her back. Looking up, Chinkan's eyes focused on a dark figure.

[b]"Chinkan, is this anyway for an expecting mother to act?"[/b] a sinister snicker.

Chinkan glared daggers as the figure knelt beside her. He reached into his cloak and pulled out a sleek, three-inch long needle. The vile filled with a glowing, orange liquid.

[b]"Don't worry, it will only hurt for a few seconds,"[/b] the man smiled and drove the needle into Chinkan's neck before she could react.

She screamed out, but within five seconds, Chinkan's eyes slowly rolled to the back of her head and the lids shut heavily. Her body limp in the man's arms. He stood and handed Chinkan's motionless body to the men.

[b]"You know what to do with her from here. You should have no more problems with her for a few hours, now leave,"[/b] the figure turned around.

[b]"Yes, Luna,"[/b] the men started again to bicker and argue.

[b]"And one more thing; If you harm that child within her womb, I will have all of your heads."[/b][/color][/size][/i]

[COLOR=teal][size=1] Athen walked slowly down the street, people screaming and fleeing him with the slightest glimpse. The ancient vampire was counting off the purebloods he had killed since his awakening, wishing he could instead use the filthy blood of the half-breeds for the ritual, he had killed nine, leaving a mere three more victims. The lord sighed and wondered how it was that the families had sundered, how purebloods had become so rare.

The castle was up ahead, looming over the dreary little town he was traversing, the next one to fall was to be Dracula, and from Athen had heard this would be one of his hardest kills yet. Unable to avoid the confrontation he continued swiftly down the street and up the winding road to the castle, the first signs of the sun could be seen on the horizon, little more than a soft purple highlight finishing the night sky above, he had best hurry if he failed to kill Dracula tonight he would surely muster his might and make Athen?s task much harder tomorrow?[/size][/COLOR]

[i][color=lightpink]Carmize sighed deeply and walked around town, seeming lost and confused. She didn't know what to do and decided on going back to Dracula's castle and stay there waiting to see if anyone would come back or not. She really didn't know if they were dead, gone, or just never comming back. This kind of hurt her but, she knew she had to go through this and not be stuck in the middle of it again.

She walked around the castle and found a small hidden room, slowly entering and looking around and say a bed in the middle of the room. She made her way over to it, her dark hair flowing behind her as she looked down at the person on the bed. It was someone she didn't know but the man was barely alive and slowly spoke, in a soothing and gental voice. "Are...you alive...?"

To her surprise the man spoke back weakly, causing her to jump.

------

OOC: Can someone please do his part in talking to Carmize? I know for sure that I would screw up some where.[/color][/i]

Feeling the blanket suddenly drape her, she jerked around, hearing a familiar voice. Oh, what a beautiful voice it was, too.

[i]"Hakira, my dear. You'll catch your death out here."[/i] Luna said, grinning. Hot tears began to swell in the rims of her eyes, she couldn't believe it was actually him. All this agony and everything else, just to see him again. She stood there speechless, her hair a mess and an ear slightly torn at the tip. Staring at him she had a blank expression on her face, she was unsure of how to respond to this. It was so hard to say anything to someone you hadn't seen in a long time--It was so difficult to even mutter words to someone you'd been constantly thinking about since..

[i]"Come now, you haven't forgotten me, have you? We musn't dwadle in this place for too long, human eyes are upon us. Come."[/i] Human eyes, eh? Hakira didn't care anymore. It was so horrible out there enough but since he was there everything was suddenly better. With a loud gasp, she cried out and buried her face in his shirt. She shuddered and cried a mixture of black blood and crystal tears. Her broken arm was pressed between both of them, as her free hand took a tight grip on his shirt. With all the tears that had flown out she was starting to make a small spot on his shirt damp.

"..D-Don't ever leave me again, anata," her voice shook with her breath, "...It's so cold and lonely in this human world.."

• 4 weeks later...
Okay, i am ending this..... sorry i've been gone so long.

Aruzan follows the scent of the men, and kills the mercilessly. Chinkan was hobbling torward him, the sedative having worn off. She freezes. Aruzan is alarmed, and rushes to her.

"Aruzan...... my water broke."

Aruzan's eyes open wide, and he stutters. "whau-whut?"

Chinkan cries out in pain, feeling contractions. Aruzan knew it then, this one was not going to take its time. Aruzan uses his sharp nails to cut off her pants, to take the baby

"It like she's eating my womb............" she moans, tears welling from her eyes."

It will be over soon......." aruzan soothes her.

Weeks later, Aruzan and Chinkan are liveing happily in Dracula's castle, with orin watching over them, as was dracula. They live their lives in peace, no longer needing to fight. Aruzan had long ago dispatched all that threatened them.

• 2 weeks later...
[i][color=lightpink]Carmize walked around in the garden, just trying to figure things out in her mind. Slowly starting to cry as she looked over at Dracula's castle. So much heartbreak for her. She was worried about Hakira and how she was doing, and how Orin was now. Really wanting to go in and ask if he was.

Finally nodding to herself and walks up to the castle, knocking softly. The doors open by themselves, expecting her to enter. She did quickly, walking around slowly looking for everyone and came across them in the parlor, tilting her head to the side. Only one word came out of her mouth. "Orin..." She collapsed on the floor fainting.[/i][/color]