Guest Shift Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 In your opinion is Brolly weak,a bad fighter,dumb,or like Vegita-Sama arrogant?`
Dragonballzman Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I agree with SS Trunks. Brolli is one of the best fighters in Dragon Ball Z...:flaming:
Guest Altron Gundam Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 1) Anybody who says Brolly is weak has been hit in the head with a baseball bat. 2) Anybody who thinks Burori is a bad fighter thinks Vejita can't fight for beans. 3) Yeah..he's arrogant...what villain isn't when you've pounded the most powerful warriors in the universe into the ground... 4) Burori is sick. When he's in Super Saiyajin of course, but mutant Burori is gay...
Cibo Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]1) Anybody who says Brolly is weak has been hit in the head with a baseball bat. 2) Anybody who thinks Burori is a bad fighter thinks Vejita can't fight for beans. 3) Yeah..he's arrogant...what villain isn't when you've pounded the most powerful warriors in the universe into the ground... 4) Burori is sick. When he's in Super Saiyajin of course, but mutant Burori is gay... [/B][/QUOTE] I agree with all but 4 because I haven't seen mutant Burori. But I have seen different clips of him tearing apart all of the Z fights and all I gotta say is DAYUM!! I can't wait until movies 8,10,and 11 come out in english so I can see Brolly fight. :)
Transtic Nerve Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I like Brolli-san.... He's one of my favorite characters...
lil_hell4t Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][B]I like Brolli-san.... He's one of my favorite characters...[/B][/QUOTE] *ditto*
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 whats the deal with brolly(wheres he from etc) for some of those UK peeps out there who dont know looks pretty cool :)
lil_hell4t Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 i have never seen any of the episodes but this is what i know (plz correct if rong) brolly is a very strong saiya-jin who can from a line of saiya-jins that escaped from the planet vegeta before it blew to hell(i think) and that had become extremly strong and brolly wuz their leader or sumthin,it takes all of the z fighters to take him down!!! ,very powerfull and cool(im sure thats not entirely correct)
Transtic Nerve Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Brolli is considered the "legendary Super Saiya-jin" He had the power to go SS-J befor Gokou or Vegita did. He was born on the same day as Gokou, I do believe, and right next to Gokou. Gokou who was born with a power level of 2, Brolli much much much higher than that. Paragusu, Brolli's father, find out about Vegita and the other Saiya-jins on earth, goes there, and takes them to this "New Planet Vegita" to crown Vegita rightful prince. Later they find out about Paragusu's plan and Brolli and all that good stuff. Movie 8 is the movie where Brolli is first introduced. It's one of the BEST DragonBall movie and gives a great story. I don't want to give it away, so I suggest you go watch it somewhere, somehow... There's so much more I didn't add, partly because it'd be better not to spoil the movie and it's 4:30 am so I don't want to kill myself thinking to hard so off I go.
Guest Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Brolli is one of the best characters and one of my favs....
Guest Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Seph i just noticed something...You are a man of very few words...:p
Sephiroth Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]Seph i just noticed something...You are a man of very few words...:p [/B][/QUOTE] true, I only speak more when I find it necessary....
Guest Shift Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Cool it..... i never said that i didn't Like Brolli-Sama,My friend was sitting next to me & he hasn't registered and he asked me to (he dosen't know much about DBZ/GT.Besides take a look at my future avatar.
Guest Pikeon Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Brolli is considered the "legendary Super Saiya-jin" He had the power to go SS-J befor Gokou or Vegita did. He was born on the same day as Gokou, I do believe, and right next to Gokou. Gokou who was born with a power level of 2, Brolli much much much higher than that. Paragusu, Brolli's father, find out about Vegita and the other Saiya-jins on earth, goes there, and takes them to this "New Planet Vegita" to crown Vegita rightful prince. Later they find out about Paragusu's plan and Brolli and all that good stuff. Movie 8 is the movie where Brolli is first introduced. It's one of the BEST DragonBall movie and gives a great story. I don't want to give it away, so I suggest you go watch it somewhere, somehow... There's so much more I didn't add, partly because it'd be better not to spoil the movie and it's 4:30 am so I don't want to kill myself thinking to hard so off I go. [/B][/QUOTE] True true and I htink that when he was born, i tihnk his level was 10,000 THE WAY THEY KILL BROLI (GOku gohan and goten) did it WAZ kIzewl I thought he called it the "trash planet"
Cibo Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Yup, took Goku, Gohan, and Goten and they all did Kamahaha(sp?)'s at the same time and finished off Brolly by sending him through the sun. Pretty cool.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B]Yup, took Goku, Gohan, and Goten and they all did Kamahaha(sp?)'s at the same time and finished off Brolly by sending him through the sun. Pretty cool. [/B][/QUOTE] I believe he was refering the Movie 8, the first Brolli movie, not movie 10, the one you refer to.
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 He is just one of those villians that think they r the bomb not real important to me
Cibo Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 So how does Brolly die in movie 8? I always thought that was movie 8. Ah well.
Posthumous Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 i liked Brolli he was cool especially in his SSJ1 form.his hair was cool
Recommended Posts