OtakuBoards

Merry Christmas and A Happy New year!

Rememberence

*sings* Christmas time is here again! Christmas time is here again! O-U-T spells out!!
I can't believe the season we have waited all year for is here, and only a couple of days away! But, shoot...i still have tons of stuff to buy, and my funds are getting depleated. But hey...that's the whole point of the holidays, isn't it? To give to those you love. i don't mind all the holiday rush, the best part is when they open their gift and you see the smile on their face! That's my favorite moment of the christmas season! :)

Then it's clear Duorocks that you haven't been told that you're going shopping the day after christmas.

Here's to another Black friday part 2...

anyways I'm not looking forward to christmas anymore than I look forward to tomorow, only untill a few years ago did the thought of sleeping in on christmas morning dwell upon me.

But I am quite glad to see some members of my family, and to spend some quatliy time with people I really care about.

as to you Otakuboards community, Happy Holidays and Cheers!

Guest Jingle_Boob
I love X-mass! It's the best time of year besides Holloween! It's not all about the presents (Yeah it is) it's about spending time with your family. And, pesents.

Yes, this year sure went by fast :) But hey, stuff happens like that. For one thing, it's been quite the busy year for myself :<

And as such, I won't be on here (OB) on Christmas Day so I wish you all Merry Christmas/Hanukkah early before I can't.

AND HERE'S MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU ALL :)

[SIZE=4][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=35259][b]CLICK HERE FOR GIFT[/b][/URL] [/SIZE]

[color=red]Merry christmas and a very happy new year everyone and I mean it cause I'm entering a nice christmas with 2000 posts ^_^

Btw: Its christmas eve so... Congratiulations on Jesus y'all!

(post 2000 woohoo)[/color]

I hadn't read this until after Christmas, so have fun watching the ball drop in Times Square this New Year (or whatever it is that you do on New Years!). Happy New Years from my family (Kenshin, my husband, Alan, my son, and me) to yours. PS:In my happy land, I'm married to Kenshin and have a son.