Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
We're only approximately 2 days away from hitting the 10,000 mark for myOtaku members. Banners celebrating this mark should go here. No real requirements - I'll post my favorite one on the main page when we hit it. (Just should be a reasonable size.)

Any takers?
Posted
Here's my attempt. I didn't exactly know what theme to give it considering myOtaku is a place where personalization is recommended so I used names of members instead, the Top 7 members actually. Anyway, enjoy.
Posted
My entry. Went with a streamlined design, in keeping with a new age for MyOtaku.com. Hope you all enjoy.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=531028[/img]
Posted
Here is my version.. hope you all like. I think that it came out very good and trendy, just how I wanted. Congrats on myO's success Adam.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=531076[/img]
Posted
[size=1]Heh, congratualtions with 10,000 members. ^_^ This banner is not anything fancy, but here it is anyway.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=531223[/img][/size]
Guest MetalSonic700
Posted
HEHEHE... I posted and forgot the image, pretty dumb...
Posted
It's slightly larger than the banner limits, but just the height by 26 pixels (500x126).
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=531308[/img]
I love this picture of Meryl! I thought it went great with the theme. ^^
Posted
[color=darkblue]
[size=1]
Here's my entry>.<

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=531349[/img]

Congrats on 10,000 members^_-

[/color]
[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=firebrick]Well.... I gave it a shot and had lots of fun. Thankyou ^_^

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/pop/4U/otaku.png[/IMG]

- Mimmi [/COLOR]
[size=1]
ps: originally I put in "[i]10.000 members can't be wrong[/i]" between "[b]follow the herd[/b]" and "[i]myotaku[/i]"... but I didn't want to overdo it, so I took it out.
it could easily be put back in though... ^_^ [/size]

[b]EDIT:[/b] Hehe, thanks Sara [i]*beams*[/i]

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/pop/4U/otaku2.png[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mimmi [/i]
[B][COLOR=firebrick]Well.... I gave it a shot and had lots of fun. Thankyou ^_^

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/pop/4U/otaku.png[/IMG]

- Mimmi [/COLOR]
[size=1]
ps: originally I put in "[i]10.000 members can't be wrong[/i]" between "[b]follow the herd[/b]" and "[i]myotaku[/i]"... but I didn't want to overdo it, so I took it out.
it could easily be put back in though... ^_^ [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Put it back. I like it. ^_^

Or...hm.

No, you probably shouldn't mix sheep and lemmings, should you? :p[/SIZE]
Posted
I gave it a quick go, I might submit another but im pretty pleased with this one over all. *shrug*

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=532097[/IMG]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Simple and spiffy and whatnot. You know you love them.[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=532594[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR=firebrick]No wonder Adam couldn't choose just the [b]one[/b] banner [i]*majorly impressed*[/i]

I'm just gonna quickly comment on Sara's banner ^_^ Please don't feel left out anyone, all of your banners are very good [i]*nods[/I]

Very elegant banner you've made there, the "faded" out text in the background really compliments the spiffyness of the entire piece. Or should I say ensamble ? ~_^
It makes me feel really cool, just looking at it [i]*grins*[/i]

:cool: [b]*struts off*[/b] ^_^

- Mimmi[/COLOR]
Posted
Yey here is the 1st draft of my entry for this banner thingy. Really the positioning and font of the 10,000 members text is the only thing that is really bothering me. I did crop off the left side and took away white space from the original so I think that looks all right but anyway here it is --->

*edit* the image has a white border >_>'.
Posted
Wow, I like everyone's so far...but the one I believe I like the best is Hittokiri Zero's. Though Kaisuke's and Sara's come very close also. Great job!

Love, Kaola

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...