Adam Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 We're only approximately 2 days away from hitting the 10,000 mark for myOtaku members. Banners celebrating this mark should go here. No real requirements - I'll post my favorite one on the main page when we hit it. (Just should be a reasonable size.) Any takers?
DeadSeraphim Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 Here's my attempt. I didn't exactly know what theme to give it considering myOtaku is a place where personalization is recommended so I used names of members instead, the Top 7 members actually. Anyway, enjoy.
Brasil Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 My entry. Went with a streamlined design, in keeping with a new age for MyOtaku.com. Hope you all enjoy. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=531028[/img]
Baron Samedi Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 Here is my version.. hope you all like. I think that it came out very good and trendy, just how I wanted. Congrats on myO's success Adam. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=531076[/img]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 Here is my version. Congradulations on 10,000, once its achieved. ;)
Hittokiri Zero Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 rabble rabble, if I can motivate my lazy *** to do something I definatly will make a banner for Myotaku. :cross: :RAWR: I shall post one up soon just about no homework today ^___^.
PiroMunkie Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 [size=1]Heh, congratualtions with 10,000 members. ^_^ This banner is not anything fancy, but here it is anyway. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=531223[/img][/size]
ARTommy Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 i have one kinda stupid though...congragulations on 10'000!
Guest MetalSonic700 Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 HEHEHE... I posted and forgot the image, pretty dumb...
Katana Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 It's slightly larger than the banner limits, but just the height by 26 pixels (500x126). [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=531308[/img] I love this picture of Meryl! I thought it went great with the theme. ^^
Shippo Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 [color=darkblue] [size=1] Here's my entry>.< [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=531349[/img] Congrats on 10,000 members^_- [/color] [/size]
Mimmsicle Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 [COLOR=firebrick]Well.... I gave it a shot and had lots of fun. Thankyou ^_^ [IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/pop/4U/otaku.png[/IMG] - Mimmi [/COLOR] [size=1] ps: originally I put in "[i]10.000 members can't be wrong[/i]" between "[b]follow the herd[/b]" and "[i]myotaku[/i]"... but I didn't want to overdo it, so I took it out. it could easily be put back in though... ^_^ [/size] [b]EDIT:[/b] Hehe, thanks Sara [i]*beams*[/i] [IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/pop/4U/otaku2.png[/IMG]
AzureWolf Posted December 20, 2003 Posted December 20, 2003 Not to play mod, but shouldn't this be in the Banner/Avatar Request forum? :sweat: j/k Haha, I can't believe how popular myOtaku has become...
Sara Posted December 20, 2003 Posted December 20, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mimmi [/i] [B][COLOR=firebrick]Well.... I gave it a shot and had lots of fun. Thankyou ^_^ [IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/pop/4U/otaku.png[/IMG] - Mimmi [/COLOR] [size=1] ps: originally I put in "[i]10.000 members can't be wrong[/i]" between "[b]follow the herd[/b]" and "[i]myotaku[/i]"... but I didn't want to overdo it, so I took it out. it could easily be put back in though... ^_^ [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Put it back. I like it. ^_^ Or...hm. No, you probably shouldn't mix sheep and lemmings, should you? :p[/SIZE]
Syn Posted December 21, 2003 Posted December 21, 2003 I gave it a quick go, I might submit another but im pretty pleased with this one over all. *shrug* [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=532097[/IMG]
Kieko Posted December 21, 2003 Posted December 21, 2003 I tried as well and I think it's pretty good ^_^. [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=532112[/img]
Sara Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 [SIZE=1]Simple and spiffy and whatnot. You know you love them.[/SIZE] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=532594[/IMG]
Kyokokeiji Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 ok well here is my entry, i hope you like it!!i really do i like my color choice!
Mimmsicle Posted December 24, 2003 Posted December 24, 2003 [COLOR=firebrick]No wonder Adam couldn't choose just the [b]one[/b] banner [i]*majorly impressed*[/i] I'm just gonna quickly comment on Sara's banner ^_^ Please don't feel left out anyone, all of your banners are very good [i]*nods[/I] Very elegant banner you've made there, the "faded" out text in the background really compliments the spiffyness of the entire piece. Or should I say ensamble ? ~_^ It makes me feel really cool, just looking at it [i]*grins*[/i] :cool: [b]*struts off*[/b] ^_^ - Mimmi[/COLOR]
Hittokiri Zero Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 Yey here is the 1st draft of my entry for this banner thingy. Really the positioning and font of the 10,000 members text is the only thing that is really bothering me. I did crop off the left side and took away white space from the original so I think that looks all right but anyway here it is ---> *edit* the image has a white border >_>'.
Kaola Su Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 Wow, I like everyone's so far...but the one I believe I like the best is Hittokiri Zero's. Though Kaisuke's and Sara's come very close also. Great job! Love, Kaola
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now