Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My Gift to OB: How the James Stole Christmas (animation)


Recommended Posts

Posted
[i][color=lightpink]It was so funny. I actually started to cry while laughing. It's hard to be quiet and you just have to laugh so you keep it in and then you start crying. I love it DW! It was truely a work of art. I give it a 102% It was so beautiful. I loved it and can't wait till your next work of art comes out. ^.^ [/color][/i]
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=blue][size=1]*eyes are watering while rolling on the floor laughing* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Poor blob... He really should get some thanks by that evil James. Where did Santa go? I didn't get any presents from him this Christmas!! JAMES FORGOT TO LET HIM GO!!!! *runs around in circles*

I like the snowman cameo. (In all honesty, I had to read everyone's posts before mine, so I can just SAY I knew who that fat snow guy was!)

Where was I?!?!? Eh. I'm not important enough.

The next movie thingee looks good!!! Why are they always so long? Anywayz, I loved the movie.

~Always Getting Lost Under The Bed a.k.a. Kitty~[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]
That was hillarious! Good job, DW.

You shoulda gone through a little more houses before they stopped him though. Just some OBers.. and Tom Cruise. :p

Keep up the amazing work, man. It was awsome. It's a big jump from Daily Comics.

-Lrb[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]
Woah! Guess what DVD I bought at Costco today!?

[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=535538]How the James stole Christmas[/url]

Amazing isn't it? Three of my friends called me saying they got it too! I've watched it over and over and over. I love this movie. It's a masterpiece.


-Lrb[/color][/size]
Posted
[b][size=4]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!![/size][/b] Sorry, it's just that it was so funny!! I loved it!! I think I'm going to watch it again! *clicks attatchment, staring at screen with reindeer's glee* I loved the characters and what they said! Some of the jokes were old (like the broken record one that you used when Dragon Warrior kept saying "not the james"), but they were funny! Great job! I especially like when James threatens to give ban warnings because he's the administrator. Hilarious! Great job!
Posted
[color=darkblue]Sheer brilliance, dear Gaverz. I was laughing my arse off nearly the entire time.

Best christmas gift [b]ever[/b]. ^.~[/color]
Guest MrSonic
Posted
Dose James [i]really[/i] look like that? Oh, and the animation rocks. So funny.
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]
Ya, I always pictured him as Mario because he had that Avatar up for so long. Lol. The char DW made reminds me of Shy. :p

Hey, you gotta put How the James Stole Christmas into Super Otaku Brothers somehow. Like it starts off they're watching the movie or something. It'd be really funny.

-Lrb[/color][/size]
Guest MrSonic
Posted
Is it just me or dose this James look kinda like Goku?
Posted
Heh. Some of the better 15 minutes I've ever wasted. :)

I enjoyed it. You've got a similar sense of humor as one of my friends, which, quite frankly, scares me.
Posted
Actually James looks more like Syk-Blob than Mario. :toothy:

"And got a hernia"

Classic.

And like Piro brought up, you get extra point for noting [i]A Nightmare Before Christmas[/i]. Of which I will be getting the game to...as soon as they release it, that is. O_o;
Posted
They're bringing out a game? That movie's like... a zillion years old XD

Heh. James is a syk-blob :) Now Syk3 will go down in Otakuboards history as the [b]Syk-Blob[/b]. *starts getting ideas for a new series about a blob named Syk3*
Posted
I love it. That was the funniest movie I've ever seen. James, you really are good in making movies. I really enjoyed them all very much; can't wait to your next movie. Great job.:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...