Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Im scared of dying unhonourbly.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]i'm truely not really afraid of anything...
altho intill a year ago i was afraid of hights...
not anymore... [/B][/QUOTE]

You should have flaw.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

You should have flaw. [/B][/QUOTE]
we all die eventually..... does it matter how?
i am not scared of anything much....
maybe a wild animal or something.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]
we all die eventually..... does it matter how?
i am not scared of anything much....
maybe a wild animal or something..... [/B][/QUOTE]

what about your girlfriend (if you have one right now)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]i am scared of other ppl dieing....
who isnt?
gf... friends... etc.... [/B][/QUOTE]

hehehe, can't believe it. Fear of nothing, but come to g/f...hehehe, at least you fear of something/someone.
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]i'm truely not really afraid of anything...
altho intill a year ago i was afraid of hights...
not anymore... [/B][/QUOTE]

So you're not human?

I'm afraid of insects, cows, heights, ghosts and death. Please don't get me started.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

hehehe, can't believe it. Fear of nothing, but come to g/f...hehehe, at least you fear of something/someone. [/B][/QUOTE]
lol i am afraid of my gf bein mad yea lol
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I fear death, but not pain, I dont think I fear anything but death.
Posted
i'll tell you what i'm terrified to death of. demons. for some reason, i've been able to see them my whole life. mostly they ignore me, but sometimes they try to talk to me, which freaks me the f*ck out. you'd think i'd be used to it by now, but they just keep getting scarier & scarier. my worst fear is that i'll wake up in the middle of the night to a weird presence & i'll see a demon standing by my bed, looking down at me. so i'd try to cast it out, but it won't leave.

*shudders*

or seeing satan himself. that would be worse.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i'll tell you what i'm terrified to death of. demons. for some reason, i've been able to see them my whole life. mostly they ignore me, but sometimes they try to talk to me, which freaks me the f*ck out. you'd think i'd be used to it by now, but they just keep getting scarier & scarier. my worst fear is that i'll wake up in the middle of the night to a weird presence & i'll see a demon standing by my bed, looking down at me. so i'd try to cast it out, but it won't leave.

*shudders*

or seeing satan himself. that would be worse. [/B][/QUOTE]


'......' really?
Posted
Im not scared of anything...Well death but thats it.
Posted
Im not scared of death but I am scared of...well um....dang this is hard how about my life not turning into what I want it to be like what job I have or who I marry or something like that.:laugh: I HAVE NO FEARS!!
Posted
[color=deeppink]I'm afraid of thunderstorms most of all. I'm [i]deathly[/i] afraid of them :(

And about the death stuff, I've never really been afraid to die...I mean, yes, of course if something is going wrong in a physical sense or I'm in some sort of danger, it's scary, but the concept of death does not scare me. It's weird because you think I would be...but I never have been :)

Other people dying though...yes, that scares the hell out of me.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I don't know that I'm really afraid of anything....except maybe other people...the way they can act, and often do...

[I]Never underestimate the power of human stupidity....[/I] [/SIZE]
Posted
i do not fear death in general, what i do fear is slow and/or painful death. if im gonna die, id rather take a bullet to the head of chest than to the gut.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...