OtakuBoards

Does anyone listen to Jpop/Jrock?

Sweet Pie

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Will you all stop being 4 year old little girls arguing over who's barbie has bigger breast and realize this is music and not anything nearly as important as lets say.... your lack of intelligence.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Sure... just glad this isn't [b]locked[/b]!!! ;)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest lavalamp
Way to go Transtic Nerve. No one was arguing about anything image related. I was arguing about the transparency of people who do. You just repeated exactly what I said.

Being a moderator, maybe you should read the topics you "moderate" more. But I guess that's nearly not as important as say.... your lack of intelligence....

An ellipsis is commonly three periods, by the way. Thumbs up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lava lamp [/i]
[B]Way to go Transtic Nerve. No one was arguing about anything image related. I was arguing about the transparency of people who do. You just repeated exactly what I said.

Being a moderator, maybe you should read the topics you "moderate" more. But I guess that's nearly not as important as say.... your lack of intelligence....

An ellipsis is commonly three periods, by the way. Thumbs up. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I don't mod this forum. I don't have to read it the whole topic, nor did I. I just read the insanely immature comments you little girls were writing and I just figured I'd attempt to shut you up, which obviously didn't work.

I know what you were arguing about and I fail to see how it contains any intelligence. You're arguing over how other people react to the music or the people who do the music. What they do, how they do it... whatever it is, it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with you, your life, how you live your life, what you do on a regular basis or anything remotely important to you and your life. So why care about? It's hypocritical and stupid. And i just thought i'd point that out sence you can't seem to see that yourself.

Guest lavalamp
While it may not have anything to do with you, it does with me. It's something that really bothers me, and isn't that the reason people argue to begin with? That's the only reason I "bothered" writing about it in the first place.

So, you're wrong. It does have a lot to do with my life, and in my eyes, it's not stupid. It's also not hypocritical on any level, by the way. Maybe you should look at the definition before throwing it into random sentences. Yes, it looks nice, but there is more to a word.

Bottom line is: I obviously care more about music than you do. The way people view it does affect me, and I don't care if that's immature or a testament to my lack of a life. However, just because I write about it does not mean it is a testament to a lack of my intelligence. Don't use such unoriginal insults.

By the way, your excuse for running in and acting like Robin Hood was beyond dumb. We had already finished arguing by the time you stuck your head through. It's incredibly obvious you just wanted to get your two cents in on what happened. What is immature, again? By the way, just because you're given a title doesn't mean you're more intelligent than anyone else. You're most definitely a prime example of this amazing opposite.

I may not be wearing a pair of greentights and hang around with a bunch of grown men in the woods, but how about this: if your going to argue, then why not make it geared towards the topic rather than debunking eachothers posts and bashing on people's intellegence.

[B]Bottom line is: I obviously care more about music than you do.[/quote][/b]

Yes, because you're so intelligent that you obviously know exactly what I am thinking and feeling.

[quote][b]By the way, just because you're given a title doesn't mean you're more intelligent than anyone else. You're most definitely a prime example of this amazing opposite. [/B][/QUOTE]

In case you didn't read any of my posts, I never firstly stated I was a mod, someone else did, nor did I make any reference to that fact until YOU did. I never used my title as mod to insiuate I have more intelligence than you, I just assume as much based on how you were arguing about something you can't control.

Anyway (which is I guess the way you end an argument judging by your post) why do you keep posting baout bands/singer that you know no one else here has heard of? Are you trying to imply you are better than the other people cause you know more about Japanese music than they do? Or that you know how to write someone's name in kanji or hiragana? It doesn't help the discussion when theres only 2 people that even remotely understand what you're talking about, which is probably why the majority of your posts including these elements has been completely ignored.

If you're going to add anything to the topic, talk about what other people can relate to instead of something that maybe Sad Clown or wrist cutter might know, cause talking about something no one knows about is like talking to a wall. You're not helping anyone or yourself.

Anyway, again, how bout that group PENCILLIN, they seem like a big hit..................

[color=coral]Will you all stop argueing? Different people, have different opinion, get it? Don't hate others just because they're not on the same side as you, more or less, it's just a little matter. It's like some people LIKE [i]Britney Spears[/i], while some don't. It's the same. Whatever it is, stop this nonsense.

I agree Namie Amuro [i]is[/i] becoming like Koda Kumi and really, like [i]X-tina[/i].
That's my point of view.[/color]

Guest lavalamp
First, let me just point out that I'm completely ignoring the first part of your post because what I was saying completely flew over your head.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Anyway (which is I guess the way you end an argument judging by your post) why do you keep posting baout bands/singer that you know no one else here has heard of? Are you trying to imply you are better than the other people cause you know more about Japanese music than they do? Or that you know how to write someone's name in kanji or hiragana? It doesn't help the discussion when theres only 2 people that even remotely understand what you're talking about, which is probably why the majority of your posts including these elements has been completely ignored.[/B][/QUOTE]

As for this, boo hoo. Which singers have I talked about that no one else here has heard of? All of the artists I mentioned are mainstream artists as far as overseas fandom goes. Yes, I am certainly trying to imply I'm better than other people because I prefer to write an artist's name correctly. You've got my number. Even if I didn't write their names properly, there would still only be two people that understand. What can I do?

I guess my next post should be on the topic of "Ayunami Hamasuki" so I can get the audience [which I ranted about] for my posts. Spare me. I don't care if the majority of my posts are ignored. Contrary to what you think, I never came in here to "help" anyone. I just wanted to post about Japanese music, and express my feelings on the music, fans, and artists. I wasn't trying to create an exposure campaign. People like SadClown were doing that. Read, or shut up.

Sweet Pie, how is "Namie Amuro" even closely related to "Koda Kumi" and her recent style? The former is just performing a different kind of musc. As for "Koda Kumi" becoming like X-tina, and? It's not like she's doing what she has been for the sales factor, because to be frank, she doesn't sell. The people who recently went to see "Koda Kumi" at Ushicon would argue your point and say that her particular style doesn't reflect her personality. News flash: it usually never does. I think it's hilarious you even say something regarding it, though, since you have a naked man in your banner. Double standard? I submit it is.

[B]As for this, boo hoo. Which singers have I talked about that no one else here has heard of? All of the artists I mentioned are mainstream artists as far as overseas fandom goes. Yes, I am certainly trying to imply I'm better than other people because I prefer to write an artist's name correctly. You've got my number. Even if I didn't write their names properly, there would still only be two people that understand. What can I do?[/b][/quote]

Ayumi Hamasaki, Hamasaki Ayumi and ?_?ä?Ý?Í?Ü?³?« are the same person, the same correct name, the same correct spelling. Just two of them are understood by the majority of overseas fans.

[quote][b]I guess my next post should be on the topic of "Ayunami Hamasuki" so I can get the audience [which I ranted about] for my posts.... Read, or shut up.[/B][/QUOTE]

No, I didn't say be a moron, I said talk about something the people here know about. Read, or shut up.

Anyway, how about that group Favorite Blue....

Lastier had only one major label album before they broke up/went on hiatas and yes I own it. However, its not that great because it doesnt have their best songs like "Seed", "Is the End", "Flower" and to a lesser extent "Dive into Shine". I highly recommend those songs.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SadClown [/i]
[B]Lastier had only one major label album before they broke up/went on hiatas and yes I own it. However, its not that great because it doesnt have their best songs like "Seed", "Is the End", "Flower" and to a lesser extent "Dive into Shine". I highly recommend those songs. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][color=teal]I've heard "is the end" from "Seeds Style 2000" (their last single), and "Dive into Shine". I really was surprised by "Is the end", even though it was a c/w. BTW listen to "FREEZE OUT", "Dive"'s c/w. It's a really interesting song. :)

I ordered DEPARTURES the other night, and I've heard three songs from it. "Kagerou", "sKy", and "I'll Supply the Love". Is this what you were talking about?

And I doubt you know about it, but they released a final mini-album "R" (you can find at hmv.co.jp)

If you like them, I suggest "ZERO", "BELIEVE", and "Truth" by D-SHADE. They weren't very similar, but they were a good band none theless. Let's just say if you liked "Owaranai Ai Wo" ;)

There's only one album neccessary from this band: The ZERO Single Collection.[/b][/color]

Guest lavalamp
Sweet Pie, you're an idiot. Don't tell me to shut up when I asked you about your opinion. I wasn't attacking you. Try defending your point instead of acting like an airhead.

And who hasn't heard of them? They're only one of the most popular groups in Japan. Holy ****.

I liked then for a while. then I get bored with it. Except the... were they Ayumi songs? No wait there DAI. That's right, DAI!

Hey, SadClown, I just heard Rebirth, and it was one of their first, but one of their best too! It's 5:00+, but that's my kind of length in songs! ;)