OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Secrets of the Legends(PG13 for violence and possible swearing)

GuyYouMetOnline

Yes, PG13. This is not your typical Pokemon story, although it might seem like that from what I have below. Very soon after it starts, it'll get a lot more interesting, and quite violent.

This story takes place ten years after the events of the Pokemon Ruby and Saphire games, and I reccommend you have played through one of those games.

Team Aqua and Team Magma aren't around anymore, and Groudon and kyogre have returned to their sleep. However, scince the location of Groudon and Kyogre is now known, there is a danger that others will try to control them. So the cavern where they are was transformed into a research labratory, where a hundred specially trained security personell work and live, making sure that nobody can reach Groudon or Kyogre, including the scientists themselves, who also live in the research facility and are allowed only to do remote examinations. Nobody ever actually enters the chambers where Groudon and Kyogre are. Robots are sometimes allowed in, but they are always inspected by 20 seperate people before they are. Nobody wants any screw-ups.

The main goal of the research team is to find out what makes Groudon and Kyogre so powerful. the scientists do have communication with others, and they have shared their findings and theroies with other scientists. But nobody has ever figured out the answer.

Of course, it was only a matter of time before something went wrong. Ten years after the discovery of Groudon and Kyogre and the establishment of the facillity, all communication from it stopped. A team was immediatly sent to the facillity. When the got there, they didn't find anything. Nothing at all. No people, no sign of what happened, and no Groudon or Kyogre.

In the midst of the resulting confusion, several Trainers recieved a message. They were told to come to the facillity by whatever means necessary. The message said that they were going to locate Groudon and Kyogre, and solve the mystery of what happened. The message also said that they had no choice. If they didn't come, they would be forced to.

Here's the sign-up form, with my character as an example:

Name: Rorohiko

Age(Nothing above 20): 17

Home town/city: Fortree City

Starter Pokemon: Absol

Other Pokemon: Charizard, Sceptile, Tyranitar, Swampert, Espeon

Appearance: About 6 feet tall, with brown hair and eyes. He is of average build. He almost always wears shorts and a t-shirt with "My god can beat up your god" written on it.

Personality: Rorohiko is a serious Trainer, but unlike many serious Trainers, he spends a lot of time with his Pokemon outside of battle. He's kind, and will help out if at all possible. He's a computer expert, and knows just about everything computer-related that there is to know. He seems to have a plan for almost any situation. He's also a smart-ass, although he can be serious about almost anything when he wants to.

Other(Anything else. Not required): Rorohiko is autistic. He is unable to interpret body language, and as a result seems innappropriate quite often. He sometimes takes offense when none is meant.

Other 2: He keeps his Absol out of it's Pokeball. Absol is his favorite Pokemon.

Notes:

1: The lack of a bio is intentional.

2: Your home city doesn't matter too much, but it does have some significance.

3: Your starting Pokemon matters quite a bit, so pick one you like.

I think that's it. PM me if you have any questions.

Name: Ace
Age(Nothing above 20): 16

Home town/city:Rusbro City

Starter Pokemon: Evee

Other Pokemon: Venusaur,pickchu
Appearance: About 5'9, with black hair and brown eyes. He is kind of built. He always wears pants and a blue t-shirt

Personality: He is kind and carfree, but he has a detrimine side and doesn't nothing for no one.
other: He and evee have been friends since have been young

[color=blue][size=1]Sounds cool.

Name: Nikkie

Home Town/City: Lavaridge

Starter Pokemon: Bagon

Other Pokemon: Blaziken, Flygon, Absol, Umbreon, Dragonair

Appearance: She is 5' 9" tall with long blue hair tied in a ponytail and green eyes. She wears a dark blue t-shirt that says "Bite Me", frayed blue jeans, and sandals.

Personality: She is a very quiet person and very close to her pokemon. She battles once or twice with each pokemon a day. She has gotten each of them to a high level and each one cares for her deeply. She's anti-social but very kind to those who know her well. She's a wonderful artist and carries a drawing pad around in her backpack all the time.

Other: Can be very rude and cruel when angered and never shows any mercy while battling an opponent. Her interests are very strange making some view her as an outcast.

Other 2: Her Bagon is now a Salamence. She keeps it out of it's pokeball most of the time, but in small houses or when superiors tell her to, she either leaves it outside or returns it to it's pokeball.

Hope that's okay. If there's anything wrong, let me know, 'kay?

~Pokemon Trainer~[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]I'm in to many RPG's... what the hell?

[B]Name: Rad (Short for a very long name)

Age(Nothing above 20): 18

Home town/city: Larvaridge

Starter Pokemon: Charizard (He started with hs fathers Charmeleon, which evolved quickly)

Other Pokemon: Absol, Nidorino, Dratini, Rhyhorn and Pikachu.

Appearance: I love this picture! ^_^
[IMG]http://www.layer-infinity.net/iplay/serge.gif[/IMG]

Personality: Rad is a person who likes to collect Pokemon from a certain region, Kanto. Although he lives in the Hoen region, he still likes Kanto Pokemon best, because his father was a great master, who taught trainers from all over the world. Rad's father left Rad a Pokemon, and it soon became Rad's best friend, and Charizard. Charizard is bigger than most others for some reason, so it makes Rad feel special. He rather likes to do things... alone... He trains his Pokemon a lot, but his Pokemon still love him. Rad likes to think of his quest as a way to prove his loyalty to his Pokemon.

Other(Anything else. Not required): Rad likes to evolve his Pokemon to their fina stage, for some reason he likes that, and his Pokemon like that too.

Other 2: He keeps Charizard in a Pokeball tied around his neck, kinda like Lance does.[/SIZE][/B]

[b]Name:[/b] luke
[b]Age:[/b]15
[b]Home town/city:[/b]lavaridge town
[b]Starter Pokemon:[/b]blaziken
[b]Other Pokemon:[/b]swellow, armaldo, linoone, absol, lotad
[b]Appearance:[/b] 6" 5' , blue eyes, red shirt, goggles, black pants, boots, gloves, orange vest, white bandana with a pokeball patern on it, green pack pack with red and blue strips
[b]Personality:[/b] Luke likes to catch any pokemon he can. Because he has relatives in differant regions he knows alot about different pokemon. He has pokemon stronger than the ones he keeps with him but he chooses not to battle with them. Luke can be wise some times but can also be very thick headed. Because he has a high knowledge of pokemon legends some people call him wierd but he doesn't care. He cares for his pokemon as much as he would care for some one else.
[b]Other:[/b]The only pokemon he keeps out is blaziken. Blazieken will only go into it's pokeball when luke is traveling on swellows back. Luck has trained his blazieken to stand even the strongest of water attacks.
[b]Other2:[/b] lukes swellow is a biger size than others. It's about the same size as a charizard.

[color=indigo][u]Name:[/u] Dolly
[u]Age:[/u] 16
[u]Hometown:[/u] Mossdeep City
[u]Starter Pokemon:[/u] Delcatty
[u]Other Pokemon:[/u] Hypno, Magmar, Altaria, Misdreavus, Scizor
[u]Appearance:[/u] Dolly has long, straight, black hair with two pink barettes shaped like pink stars, dark bluish purple eyes, a long-sleeved purple and white shirt, a purplish skirt that goes down to just above her knees, purple and white boots (looks kind of like Sabrina)
[u]Personality:[/u] Dolly is quite friendly but a little shy. She is very loving towards her Pokemon, even though she tends to treat them like dolls. She also gets embarrassed when she hears about her family.
[u]Other:[/u] Dolly is Sabrina's little sister but lives in Mossdeep City near Liza and Tate. She chose Delcatty as her starter Pokemon but really likes all her Pokemon and likes to alternate them out of their Pokeballs.[/color]

Too bad I can't post a bio... Well, I gave part of it away in "other", is that OK?

Name: Derell Jones
Hometown: Lavender town
Starter pokemon: Eevee
Other pokemon: Umbreon, Zangoose, Dragonite,Houndour, Electabuzz

Appearance: Derell is dark skin and has long cornrolls down to his shoulder blades. He wears a black and red T-shirt, black jeans, and black and red AF ones shoes.

Personality: Derell is quick to make friends with people and likes to hit on girls a lot. He is cooperative sometimes but doesn't really like to listen to others. He likes to train his pokemon a battles all the time.

[size=1][color=999999][B]Name:[/B] Starlight Redwood aka Starr

[B]Age:[/B] 15

[B]Home town/city:[/B] Petalburg City?

[B]Starter Pokemon:[/B] Umbreon

[B]Other Pokemon:[/B] Salamence, Feraligator, Dragonair, Tyranitar, Blaziken

[B]Appearance:[/B] Look! Another Attachment! Her hair is dark ocean blue with shimmering light blue streaks. Her clothes are black, blue and the light purple. Her eyes change colors according to her emotions.

[B]Personality:[/B] Starr is calm, quiet, and isolated. But underneath that, she is more. She is fearless, vibrant, understanding, loyal to few, confident, unselfish, fair and good. She is also sarcastic, cool, aggressive at times, serious, she is cold when needed, dangerous, deadly, and defensive. She is one that should not be moved.[/size][/color]

Name: Zero-Nine.
Hometown: unknown.
Starter pokemon: Tyranitar.
Other pokemon: Thousand year old Ninetales, Umbreon, Scyther, Crystal Onix.
Personalty: A loner. He travels with pokemon looking for new challenges and new and rare pokemon. No one know what side he is on.

You need a hometown. Also, Crystal Onyx isn't allowed. To make it perfectly clear, no one-of-a-kind Pokemon are. And one other think that I didn't think would come up (this may or may not be true in the games or show, but this is my RPG, so I make the rules): although a few Pokemon may have longer lifespans than humans, most don't. And all of the ones that don't aren't ones that your character is allowed to have.

One last problem: If it's not clear which "side" your character is on, then your character wouldn't have been sent the message, and therefore would not have come to the facility, meaning that he would have no role in the RPG. So, basically, the only things that are okay in your sign-up are name, age, and starting Pokemon.