Lame question

piccolo

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]Do you believe in love first sight? [/B][/QUOTE]

Love can only be found in the bottom of the bottle :D

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=orangered][size=1]Lust at first sight. Love after knowing a person in and out...and spending a lot of time with them.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*tisk* *tisk* on the the Se7eN deadly sins...I'm ashamed to even know you at this point... Hehe, juz playin'....Se7eN is an amazing movie though! :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=orangered][size=1]Lust at first sight. Love after knowing a person in and out...and spending a lot of time with them.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]James, you already said exactly what I think :) I don't think that love can happen at first site...[i]attractiveness[/i] is what you see when you first look at someone...love is what happens, well...I'm actually just restating what James said so nevermind.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]Why is everyone starting to talk about love???:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Because love is a very important part of life...whether it be love between two partners or love within a family. It's something that most people want to be a major part of their life, and some believe it is the [i]basis[/i] of living ([i]emphasis on some[/i]).

The older you get, the more you both understand and respect love...it's not something to laugh at or snub your nose to. Love is huge (in my life anyway) and it's usually those who [i]don't[/i] have it in their life that value it a lot more than others.[/color]

smoky joe, it's b/c we are getting close to samhain.

love at first sight can happen... to people who are psychic. i had it. he walked into the room, we locked eyes, i felt this strange rushing up my spine, like a flash, & suddenly all these images just flooded my mind, & i knew him. i knew him inside & out, & he was beautiful.