Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]Do you believe in love first sight? [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah,I certainly do,but it's more fun to wait it out:babble:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]Do you believe in love first sight? [/B][/QUOTE]

Love can only be found in the bottom of the bottle :D
Posted
[color=orangered][size=1]Lust at first sight. Love after knowing a person in and out...and spending a lot of time with them.[/size][/color]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=orangered][size=1]Lust at first sight. Love after knowing a person in and out...and spending a lot of time with them.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


*tisk* *tisk* on the the Se7eN deadly sins...I'm ashamed to even know you at this point... Hehe, juz playin'....Se7eN is an amazing movie though! :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=orangered][size=1]Lust at first sight. Love after knowing a person in and out...and spending a lot of time with them.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]James, you already said exactly what I think :) I don't think that love can happen at first site...[i]attractiveness[/i] is what you see when you first look at someone...love is what happens, well...I'm actually just restating what James said so nevermind.[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Loves a load of bull......... and my heads screwed.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]Why is everyone starting to talk about love???:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Because love is a very important part of life...whether it be love between two partners or love within a family. It's something that most people want to be a major part of their life, and some believe it is the [i]basis[/i] of living ([i]emphasis on some[/i]).

The older you get, the more you both understand and respect love...it's not something to laugh at or snub your nose to. Love is huge (in my life anyway) and it's usually those who [i]don't[/i] have it in their life that value it a lot more than others.[/color]
Posted
No, well sometimes but i need to know more about that person.....
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I don't really believe in love at 1st sight for basically the same reasons that James stated
Posted
As long as we are on the topic, is it just me or is now like a human variation of mating season? I mean, everyone at school (including me) is kinda....I forgot the word:p
Posted
smoky joe, it's b/c we are getting close to samhain.

love at first sight can happen... to people who are psychic. i had it. he walked into the room, we locked eyes, i felt this strange rushing up my spine, like a flash, & suddenly all these images just flooded my mind, & i knew him. i knew him inside & out, & he was beautiful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...