OtakuBoards

-Otaku Movie Night-

Dragon Warrior

[color=royalblue]
Oh my goshness!

[quote]It was... Season 3, Episode 49. Family Guy Viewer Mail #1:

Brian and Stewie read viewer mail and answer some questions, which bring us three stories:

It's the second story:

"Super Griffins"
The Griffins obtain super powers, which they soon take advantage of.[/quote]

Maybe that'll refresh your memory.
[/color]

[color=navy][size=1]That was amazing DW. It was so funny. I loved it when you were trying to escape and you hit the ceiling and fell on the floor. I fell out of my chair laughing at that.

Oh and it might just be me, but in that movie, you seem to bear a striking resemblance to James in How the James Stole Christmas and yourself in Super Otaku Bros.

But, can't wait till next Saturday![/color][/size]

[color=darkblue]You know what, I'm beginning to find it quite insulting that I'm always badly drawn. ^_^

I had you all there, ha. Heh, that was quite an amusing little animation you had there DW, just one point, Mr.T is renowned for his excessive wearing of jewellery, you could've at least put a ring on the guy. ~_^

I'm only pulling your buttons, I look forward to the return of the characters in Daily Comic.[/color]

Heh heh. Awsome. Just awsome. For killing Prozen i give you a 100 points. That penny stealing nerd....lol. Crap now he's gonna get pissed at me. Whatever it's all good.
But really awsome movie. Mr. T rocks!! The Star Wars part was hailrous. ahh what am I talking about? The whole thing was hailrous. Keep up the awsome work. can't wait till next saturday...

Heh, I just barely noticed that Mr. T Saves the President was up right now. Silly Shinmaru.

I don't know about the Family Guy stuff...but I did catch the Star Wars: A New Hope reference, where that one guy said that his friend didn't like Mr. T. Suprised Mr. Boba didn't mention that :p

All in all, funny stuff...and you ended on a cliffhanger! *gasp*

[COLOR=green]Missed this, did I?

Mistaken are you, Shinmaru.

Notice the cantina scene from [B]Star Wars: A New Hope[/B], I did.

Mention it, I did not.

Inaccurate, this portrayal of the scene in question was. Not mention it did I, to avoid a rant about these inaccuracies. Very anal about sticking to the canon, I can be. Therefore, mention it I did not. For your own protection, it was.

-Boba Fett[/COLOR]

[size=1]DW, I hate to say it, but you look damn sexy as an animation!
<_<' '>_>

Hehe, I really enjoyed Mr. T saves the president (even though I still have no idea who Mr. T is and I wouldn't mind killing him.) And I noticed that part from family Guy as well, made me chuckle.
Well, I can't waits for the next one! My "Similar to Green Lantern's but not" suit is coolies. ;_; (my face is still better).

My favorite part would have to be when DW hits his head on the cealing when trying to escape for da second time.BTW, even if I did have twenty dollars, do you really think I would have givin it to you?![/size]

XD I can't believe you put Dr. Phil into this. I laughed so frickin' hard at that part. ^^
What I really liked about it was that the animation was nice and fast, not slow and I-could-go-get-a-sandwich-during-each-scene paced. Also, the characters were really spiffily drawn, except KKC. You could've done better on her face. :D
But my favorite part was Syk's recording. "Uh...how should I start this..." and then.... "I'm hungry." XD Yup, sounds like something I would say. ^^

I only just got around to watching this, and I must say I pissed myself laughing. Tripping over the 'MEANWHILE' sign was brilliance, and the scene in the bar (the 'Star Warsey thing') had me laughing the most. And Syk actually lookied evil. For once. Unlike Super Otaku Brothers. Where all he did was ***** about the princess. But I digress. Coolness movie dude (unnecessary suffix is a good sign;) )