Shimmer Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 ohh you gotta take a look at the boys in this pic that are so cute! :angel: :tasty:
Break Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [SIZE=1]Cool, chibi pics of the GW characters![/SIZE]
Saturn_Healer Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 that is a very cute picture! I have it too.
Break Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]I wish we were all that cute when we were 4...:([/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 heh, they look aiight, seen better though, and cuter....
Transtic Nerve Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]heh, they look aiight, seen better though, and cuter.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, like the Yaoi with Trowa and Quatre...... errrr.... I've said too much.....
Break Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Yeah, like the Yaoi with Trowa and Quatre...... errrr.... I've said too much..... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]What's all this then :D :o Heh.... I understand Transtic.... Heh.[/SIZE]
Shimmer Posted October 17, 2001 Author Posted October 17, 2001 :eek: I got another cute little pic, i think triez looks so kewl in this...LOL:laugh: it's anothe chibi hope you like it too:blush: night:sleep:
Guest tammy jett Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THEY'RE GREAT!!! I HAVE LIKED THE GUNDAM WING SERIES EVER SINCE I FIRST SAW IT ON THE TV. THESE GUYS ARE GREAT, BECAUSE THEY REMIND ME OF MY YOUTH ONCE, A LONG TME AGO. SO THANKS TO THE BOYS I AM BACK IN ACTION AS AN ANIME LOVER AGAIN.
Shimmer Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 howdy again any way... i just got into Gundam wing and of what i'v seen i love. you see it has been on toonami in Australia for a couple months or so, so i hope to see heaps more:love:
Break Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [SIZE=1]I wanna say that the second pic is really cool too!:):):)[/SIZE]
Shinigami Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 i kind-of like the 1st pict. better.:laugh: :p
The 8th MS Team Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 I already have the origional pics from Korea..... Got it from my Girlfriend
EsKaPhLoN3 Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Mr.T pity the foo who don't like chibi pictures:mrt:
amibasuki Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 the second one is so cute! I love chibi piccies:love:
BlackRose Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Aww it looks like chibi duo is holding chibi heero's hand. Hehe and looky chibi trowa is catching chibi Quatra. :D
BondFanatic Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shimmer [/i] [B]:eek: I got another cute little pic, i think triez looks so kewl in this...LOL:laugh: it's anothe chibi hope you like it too:blush: night:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE] Okay, not that's not right. A three year old drinking a martini? Now I've seen everything.:mrt: :mrt:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now