Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Yeah, like the Yaoi with Trowa and Quatre...... errrr.... I've said too much..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]What's all this then :D :o Heh.... I understand Transtic.... Heh.[/SIZE]
Posted
:eek: I got another cute little pic, i think triez looks so kewl in this...LOL:laugh: it's anothe chibi hope you like it too:blush:
night:sleep:
Guest tammy jett
Posted
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THEY'RE GREAT!!!
I HAVE LIKED THE GUNDAM WING SERIES EVER SINCE
I FIRST SAW IT ON THE TV.

THESE GUYS ARE GREAT, BECAUSE THEY REMIND ME OF MY
YOUTH ONCE, A LONG TME AGO.
SO THANKS TO THE BOYS I AM BACK IN ACTION AS AN
ANIME LOVER AGAIN.
Posted
howdy again
any way... i just got into Gundam wing and of what i'v seen i love. you see it has been on toonami in Australia for a couple months or so, so i hope to see heaps more:love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shimmer [/i]
[B]:eek: I got another cute little pic, i think triez looks so kewl in this...LOL:laugh: it's anothe chibi hope you like it too:blush:
night:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay, not that's not right. A three year old drinking a martini? Now I've seen everything.:mrt: :mrt:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...