Freezin'BleuGEM Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 :cool: :cool: :cool: .... [COLOR=royalblue]I was postin' my reply on this thread when i asked myself why do lots of peepz .. lyke meeh .. also lyke trunks ? tell meeh guyz what u think .. (even if you DO or DO NOT lyke trunks) hmmm ... [/COLOR] .... :cross: :cross: :cross:
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 it's obviously b/c he's the cutest...& he's got a real tragic hero thing goin' on (i'm talking about mirai trunks, here).
Transtic Nerve Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 He's hot, shy, hot, strong, hot, he has a sword... in two places. MEOW!..... did I mention he was hot?
Cibo Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]He's hot, shy, hot, strong, hot, he has a sword... in two places. MEOW!..... did I mention he was hot? [/B][/QUOTE] Jeeze, don't rape him.
Yoda Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Lets see......... do I like Trunks............... just look at my name k!
Dragonballzman Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Of course I like him! Mirai and Chibi! They're both kool!!!
Guest Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Well uhh i dont judge boys but i like his name and sword! w00t...
Dark Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I don't like both Trukns......he is weak and i don't like his style......
Transtic Nerve Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B] Jeeze, don't rape him. [/B][/QUOTE] ugh.... no.... Sorry I don't find the word "rape" very "jokable"
Biida Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Do I like Trunks? DO I LIKE TRUNKS?!?! WHAT A STUPID QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE I LIKE TRUNKS!!!!!! No, change that, I don't like Trunks... I LOVE TRUNKS!!!!!!!!!! :love: :D :D
Sephiroth Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]He's hot, shy, hot, strong, hot, he has a sword... in two places. MEOW!..... did I mention he was hot? [/B][/QUOTE] heh, basically summed it up right there, TN....
Freezin'BleuGEM Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] ugh.... no.... Sorry I don't find the word "rape" very "jokable" [/B][/QUOTE] .... :cool: :cool: :cool: [COLOR=royalblue]hey ! TN .. dont get mad @ mhee or anythin' but dnt u think ur jazz' waistin' ur tyme arguin' w/ these peepz again & again or are you already used to it ? .. [/COLOR] :cross: :cross: :cross: ....
Transtic Nerve Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Freezin'BleuGEM [/i] [B] .... :cool: :cool: :cool: [COLOR=royalblue]hey ! TN .. dont get mad @ mhee or anythin' but dnt u think ur jazz' waistin' ur tyme arguin' w/ these peepz again & again or are you already used to it ? .. [/COLOR] :cross: :cross: :cross: .... [/B][/QUOTE] I'm not arguing with them, I just don't think "rape" is a very jokable word... I've known people that have been raped and it's ruined their life....
amibasuki Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]He's hot, shy, hot, strong, hot, he has a sword... in two places. MEOW!..... did I mention he was hot? [/B][/QUOTE] heeheee, so true, so true. Trunks is so kawaii!:D
Freezin'BleuGEM Posted October 15, 2001 Author Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I'm not arguing with them, I just don't think "rape" is a very jokable word... I've known people that have been raped and it's ruined their life.... [/B][/QUOTE] .... [COLOR=royalblue]ok.. ok.. boy.. aren't u a very serious person.. wish i had a bigger brother lyke u to share my problems wit'.. nwayz.. chao..[/COLOR]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B] Jeeze, don't rape him. [/B][/QUOTE] he wouldn't need to. get it?
Zidargh Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Transtic Nerve is damn right! Rape,rape is evil.There's no meaning to it.It's not jokable AT ALL!!! I don't care if anyone else thinks differently, I stand by Transtic Nerve. Noone shud end a 'rape' paragraph' with 'lol'. For whatever reason,it shud notexist.But it does! And no one should have a laugh about it whatsoever. So I stand by TransticNerve.
mornigndew Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B] Jeeze, don't rape him. [/B][/QUOTE] Please becareful what you put down. Some don't find this is funny.
Chib Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]He's hot, shy, hot, strong, hot, he has a sword... in two places. MEOW!..... did I mention he was hot? [/B][/QUOTE] You said it all.
Hinata Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]He's hot, shy, hot, strong, hot, he has a sword... in two places. MEOW!..... did I mention he was hot? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Why did you have to take the words out of my mouth but not only that...but he also is a lover..only fighting when he needs too. [B]WHY CAN'T MORE MEN BE LIKE TRUNKS?[/B][/COLOR]
piccolo Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Why can't more men be like Trunks? He's a fictional character, that's why. If there's someone like him in real life, well, if you date him, you have to try your best to keep him.:laugh: Actually, people like Trunks do exist, just look around.
BlackUnicorn Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 i LOVE trunks! i hope ur right piccolo, there BETTER be people out there like him hes so hot! :eek: :eek: :eek: :love: :love: :love:
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 There are guys like Trunks about, you just dont look at them in the right way. Girls always seem to got out with the ones who are Vegitax10. Anyway, Trunks r0ck0rz :D Lady M - nothing ment by the vegita line :D
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 is b/c a lot of girls like the bad-boy type...
Chib Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i] [B]There are guys like Trunks about, you just dont look at them in the right way. Girls always seem to got out with the ones who are Vegitax10. Anyway, Trunks r0ck0rz :D Lady M - nothing ment by the vegita line :D [/B][/QUOTE] I'm observing, but I see no one like Trunks yet. Seriously, I see none, except for one person in this board. Shadowgohan, he said he looks like Trunks with Vegeta personality.:laugh:
Recommended Posts