Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:cool: :cool: :cool:

....

[COLOR=royalblue]I was postin' my reply on this thread when i asked myself why do lots of peepz .. lyke meeh .. also lyke trunks ? tell meeh guyz what u think .. (even if you DO or DO NOT lyke trunks) hmmm ... [/COLOR]

....


:cross: :cross: :cross:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]He's hot, shy, hot, strong, hot, he has a sword... in two places. MEOW!..... did I mention he was hot? [/B][/QUOTE]

Jeeze, don't rape him.
Posted
Well uhh i dont judge boys but i like his name and sword! w00t...
Posted
Do I like Trunks? DO I LIKE TRUNKS?!?! WHAT A STUPID QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE I LIKE TRUNKS!!!!!! No, change that, I don't like Trunks... I LOVE TRUNKS!!!!!!!!!! :love: :D :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]He's hot, shy, hot, strong, hot, he has a sword... in two places. MEOW!..... did I mention he was hot? [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, basically summed it up right there, TN....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

ugh.... no....

Sorry I don't find the word "rape" very "jokable" [/B][/QUOTE]

....

:cool: :cool: :cool:

[COLOR=royalblue]hey ! TN .. dont get mad @ mhee or anythin' but dnt u think ur jazz' waistin' ur tyme arguin' w/ these peepz again & again or are you already used to it ? .. [/COLOR]

:cross: :cross: :cross:

....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Freezin'BleuGEM [/i]
[B]

....

:cool: :cool: :cool:

[COLOR=royalblue]hey ! TN .. dont get mad @ mhee or anythin' but dnt u think ur jazz' waistin' ur tyme arguin' w/ these peepz again & again or are you already used to it ? .. [/COLOR]

:cross: :cross: :cross:

.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not arguing with them, I just don't think "rape" is a very jokable word... I've known people that have been raped and it's ruined their life....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]He's hot, shy, hot, strong, hot, he has a sword... in two places. MEOW!..... did I mention he was hot? [/B][/QUOTE]
heeheee, so true, so true. Trunks is so kawaii!:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I'm not arguing with them, I just don't think "rape" is a very jokable word... I've known people that have been raped and it's ruined their life.... [/B][/QUOTE]

....

[COLOR=royalblue]ok.. ok.. boy.. aren't u a very serious person.. wish i had a bigger brother lyke u to share my problems wit'.. nwayz.. chao..[/COLOR]
Posted
Transtic Nerve is damn right!
Rape,rape is evil.There's no meaning to it.It's not jokable AT ALL!!! I don't care if anyone else thinks differently, I stand by Transtic Nerve.
Noone shud end a 'rape' paragraph' with 'lol'. For whatever reason,it shud notexist.But it does! And no one should have a laugh about it whatsoever.
So I stand by TransticNerve.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]He's hot, shy, hot, strong, hot, he has a sword... in two places. MEOW!..... did I mention he was hot? [/B][/QUOTE]

You said it all.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]He's hot, shy, hot, strong, hot, he has a sword... in two places. MEOW!..... did I mention he was hot? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Why did you have to take the words out of my mouth but not only that...but he also is a lover..only fighting when he needs too. [B]WHY CAN'T MORE MEN BE LIKE TRUNKS?[/B][/COLOR]
Posted
Why can't more men be like Trunks?

He's a fictional character, that's why. If there's someone like him in real life, well, if you date him, you have to try your best to keep him.:laugh:

Actually, people like Trunks do exist, just look around.
Posted
There are guys like Trunks about, you just dont look at them in the right way. Girls always seem to got out with the ones who are Vegitax10.

Anyway, Trunks r0ck0rz :D

Lady M - nothing ment by the vegita line :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i]
[B]There are guys like Trunks about, you just dont look at them in the right way. Girls always seem to got out with the ones who are Vegitax10.

Anyway, Trunks r0ck0rz :D

Lady M - nothing ment by the vegita line :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm observing, but I see no one like Trunks yet. Seriously, I see none, except for one person in this board. Shadowgohan, he said he looks like Trunks with Vegeta personality.:laugh:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...