Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]Well, I don't have any worthwhile pictures or anything. I'll let someone else post one. [/B][/QUOTE]

Here, I'll do it. It's attached.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
"His mother hadn't considered how hard Brett might take Mr. Scaly's death, much less that he might try to follow in his little friend's footsteps." (Finsteps?)
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][b]" The search for Santa continues...."[/b]

or something along those lines :p
But I have to say that Vicky's was brilliant (Tigger and Pooh) !!

- Mimmi[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]"Hm....brown stuff...brown stuff...OMG a penny! Oh wait...that's my brown goldfish. Or is it? O.o I must find out..."[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kevin [/i]
[B][color=teal]"Here is the newest action figure. Toilet Boy! Now with Atomic Flushing Action!"[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]They were all good.
But, Kevin wins this round.
[/size]
Posted
Now! on Spike tv WHEN NUNS ATTACK....
Nun throwing snowball: That will teach you to take my free parking spot!You![censored for langage not allowed in church]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...