Guest Heezay Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i] [B]Well, I don't have any worthwhile pictures or anything. I'll let someone else post one. [/B][/QUOTE] Here, I'll do it. It's attached.
Bio Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 [font=tahoma][size=1]Kid: It's full of pennies![/font][/size]
Vicky Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 [B][SIZE=1]Kid: I'm Tigger, and I'm looking for Pooh.[/SIZE][/B]
shahi Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 Boy: Mommy I found out where my gold fish went!
Patronus Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 [size=1]Man: If you buy this toilet, the kid comes free![/size]
Vicky Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 [SIZE=1][B]I have one more: This kid's boldly going where no mans gone before...[/SIZE][/B]
John Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 "His mother hadn't considered how hard Brett might take Mr. Scaly's death, much less that he might try to follow in his little friend's footsteps." (Finsteps?)
Semjaza Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 Little Timmy is such an outcast that he has to give himself his own swirlies.
Mimmsicle Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 [COLOR=darkred][b]" The search for Santa continues...."[/b] or something along those lines :p But I have to say that Vicky's was brilliant (Tigger and Pooh) !! - Mimmi[/COLOR]
Kevin Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 [color=teal]"Here is the newest action figure. Toilet Boy! Now with Atomic Flushing Action!"[/color]
wrist cutter Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 Kid: "Hey, I found my brownie!" ------------ Aw heck, a few more. Kid: "Wow, Dad hid the eggs good this year!" ------------ Kid: "I can't see what my sister finds so great about this."
TheShinje Posted February 1, 2004 Author Posted February 1, 2004 [size=1][color=#3366CC] If you've ever wondered why some parents want a "Don't try this at home" warning label on Dogs, this would be it.[/size][/color]
The Mac Attack Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 "Who needs a plunger when I can use my own mouth?"
Kanariya Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 [size=1][color=chocolate]"Hm....brown stuff...brown stuff...OMG a penny! Oh wait...that's my brown goldfish. Or is it? O.o I must find out..."[/size][/color]
Eli Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 Mom:I thought Billy was sick, but then I picked up the book next to him.The title read, "693 Ways To Fake Sick."
Sui Generis Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 [COLOR=indigo]"So thats where Mommy and Daddy hide all the chocolate...."[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 "The number one reason tequila is your friend..."
future girl Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 "Someones been watching too much trainspotting."
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 [SIZE=1]Little Billy began to immitate his big brother by giving himself a swirly. Meh..[/SIZE]
Guest Heezay Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kevin [/i] [B][color=teal]"Here is the newest action figure. Toilet Boy! Now with Atomic Flushing Action!"[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]They were all good. But, Kevin wins this round. [/size]
Kevin Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 Alright, the attached file is the pic. I will name the winner tomorrow. Have fun!
shahi Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 Now! on Spike tv WHEN NUNS ATTACK.... Nun throwing snowball: That will teach you to take my free parking spot!You![censored for langage not allowed in church]
Dragon Warrior Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 [b]And God said to Abraham: "Thou Shalt pelt others with thy snowball."[/b] There's my two cents :p
Chaos Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 "That yellow stuff in the snow is holy water. Honest."
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now