Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
While all the rest of the convent was at mass, Thelma and Blanche were releasing their long-held grudges in the form of stinging ice.
Posted
"I just got out of Confession! Yee-hah!"
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk_86 [/i]
[B][size=1]"And on the Second day God created snowballs... and it was good."

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal]There were a lot of good ones, but Syk's made me laugh the most. Here is your winner.... Syk_28.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kevin [/i]
[B][color=teal]There were a lot of good ones, but Syk's made me laugh the most. Here is your winner.... Syk_28.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

But that was Shy's post, not Syk's.
Posted
Here's one I think you'll have fun with:

[IMG]http://www.coolfunnypictures.com/admin2/images/alwaysatattent.jpg[/IMG]

[size=1][color=darkblue]Since I won the round I technically should have posted the next picture, right? Oh well. That's fine. -Shy[/size][/color]
Posted
Hmmm lets try this button! *Pushes red button* OHHH NOOO WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!! anyhow heres the caption:

He must be narcaleptic(SP?)

Funny right? no I know it's not, but I can't come up with anything else.
Posted
*Guy on horse counting* "311, 312 , 313, -AHA! He's the one who stole my vodka!
Posted
In a remarkable display of British discipline, a soldier was told to "die".

[SIZE=1]Sources deny that the sound of a gunshot was related to the demonstration, and claim that the timing of the two events was entirely coincidental.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...