Transtic Nerve Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I don't like any boy band.... they all lack originallity... they should write their own music....
stardust Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 hmmmmmmmm,backstinl boys or n'suck??hmmm,there's a toughie.....no offense,but I hate em both
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 BACKSTREET BOYS IS BETTER! Yes I'm a BSB fan..lol
Guest Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Uhh...I hate boy bands so i wouldnt choose either...Where is Other?
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 n*sync. Although I usually don't care for that type of music, they have a certain flow to them that I can appreciate...and most of the background music is really catchy. at least to me....:rolleyes: Speaking of catchy.... GACKT - OASIS...it's an awesome song! get it!:D
Transtic Nerve Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Speaking of catchy.... GACKT - OASIS...it's an awesome song! get it!:D [/B][/QUOTE] ::Gives MoB a cookie:: YAY!!!!!! You do good at preaching the word of Gackt!
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] ::Gives MoB a cookie:: YAY!!!!!! You do good at preaching the word of Gackt! [/B][/QUOTE] mmm...coookie! Heh, Yes, well this song is mos definitely my favourite at the moment! it's soooo goooh-de! ...although I couldn't tell ya for all the beans in the world what he's even saying...hmmm... I think it might be a foreign lanuage or something... ;) :p
DeathKnight Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 i hate all boy bands till the day it snows in hell....
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] ::Gives MoB a cookie:: YAY!!!!!! You do good at preaching the word of Gackt! [/B][/QUOTE] HEY! I thought I was the only one with the cookies! :D lol well back to the topic..actually...The Divine Conedy: Inferno By Dante states that some parts of Hell IS COLD! :D So you might end up liking there music. lol BUt then again..I'm the kind of person that loves all types of music. :) :D
amibasuki Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I like some of NSYNC's music, but I don't actually like the group itself. maybe if they tried writing and 'synthesizing' (sp?) all of their own music, I'd like them more:rolleyes:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [COLOR=red]If someone pointed a gun to my head, and [b]forced[/b] me to choose between the two......N*Suck is waay better. I'm sorry....but, the Backstreet Boys should be called the 'Backstreet [i]Men[/i]'....they're [b]all[/b] over the hill and heading down fast...:laugh: However, in all honesty.....I truely hate both bands with a passion...:o PS: There should be a 'Neither' choice in your poll....LOL[/COLOR]
BlueTearDrop Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=red]If someone pointed a gun to my head, and [b]forced[/b] me to choose between the two......N*Suck is waay better. I'm sorry....but, the Backstreet Boys should be called the 'Backstreet [i]Men[/i]'....they're [b]all[/b] over the hill and heading down fast...:laugh: However, in all honesty.....I truely hate both bands with a passion...:o PS: There should be a 'Neither' choice in your poll....LOL[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I'm with her i hate both and they all need to get a life. I would personally never want to torture my ears by listening to their awful music. I am sorry if i am offending people by saying this but I hate both of the bands and would never listen to them.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] HEY! I thought I was the only one with the cookies! :D lol well back to the topic..actually...The Divine Conedy: Inferno By Dante states that some parts of Hell IS COLD! :D So you might end up liking there music. lol [/B][/QUOTE] I give cookies too! And yes, me thinks hell is a frozen waste land, like stated in Dante's Inferno :) OMG! Antarctica must be hell! heh heh....
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I give cookies too! And yes, me thinks hell is a frozen waste land, like stated in Dante's Inferno :) OMG! Antarctica must be hell! heh heh.... [/B][/QUOTE] IT IS! :D hey I think you need some kind of licence<--sp? from me to give cookies! :D I have nothing against people who hate BSB or boybands in general, everyone has there tastes. :D Though I have to admit..i start cracking up on the ANTI websites about those groups...dang there funny! :D and DK yes it's cold...read the Inferno by Dante! :D it's supposed to be the worst punishment!
Flash Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 ...If I ever hear you saying bad things about Justin Timberlake or N*Sync... I will hunt you down... *loads shotgun*
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]...If I ever hear you saying bad things about Justin Timberlake or N*Sync... I will hunt you down... *loads shotgun* [/B][/QUOTE] hahahah..ok..don't worry I don't insult other peeps music. lol :D
BlueTearDrop Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 looks like i better start running:confused:
Flash Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] hahahah..ok..don't worry I don't insult other peeps music. lol :D [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, you better not... /me holds Justin Timberlake plushie
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Yeah, you better not... /me holds Justin Timberlake plushie [/B][/QUOTE] ACK! eh Justin was made into a plushie? *tries hard not to laugh* er...o...k...I wonder how those plushies look like.
amibasuki Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Yeah, you better not... /me holds Justin Timberlake plushie [/B][/QUOTE] ..... 0.o' they actually have those???..... ....:) ....:angel: ....:blush:....:D ....:laugh::laugh::laugh: reminds me of an old Donny Osmond Barbie doll my mom has except I don't think he was ever made into a....:blush: .....plushy:laugh::laugh: hooooooo, ok, I think I'm calm now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now