OtakuBoards

Fave Subject...

Break

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]EH??? What is philosophy???[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

hmmm. Study about all the theory of life. Can someone give a good explaination on this. Example, I study about Confucism, western philosophy (Aristotle)and some other things.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]my favorite thing to do is study HTML coding online...

uhh...

and create web pages... and study computers...

no i'm not a nerd...

and yea i'm only 13...

o.o... [/B][/QUOTE]

Computer is all right. I don't find its as fun as philosophy/biology/chemistry. It's much better than English.

Guest Capt. Stephanos
Im one of those philosamajigs.

Studin stuff and whatnot.

I like um . . . Advanced Laughter Studies. Pretty fun.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Hmmmm....

2) US History
3) US Government
[/B][/QUOTE]

Ohhh! I see...Captain Japan likes something that has to do with America eh? well, that's just splendid...I'm glad something from the greatest country in the world can appeal to you...sheesh, some people...:p

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
court jester take a bow! =D [/B][/QUOTE]

*scratches head* erm...is me being made fun of here?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Ohhh! I see...Captain Japan likes something that has to do with America eh? well, that's just splendid...I'm glad something from the greatest country in the world can appeal to you...sheesh, some people...:p [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, ironically it's fun to learn about it so I can make fun of it all and look smart in the process :p hahaha j/k.... I forgot to put World History too... but I just like History... US or World... US is probably better cause we have many scandalous things :) same with Government.... it's fun to learn about it. I was never really interested in politics till i took Gov.... I just like the idea of Democracy, and learning other governments.... plus you get more insight into US History by taking Gov :)

PS: Can you call me Captain Japan from now on :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]I also like my Chemistry class; I just wish I understood it better...and wasn't failing... -.-;[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]My chemistry class was...interesting. My teacher was hilarious, but I still hated his lectures. One day he set his arm on fire and that was great! I sat up front and when this balloon unexpectedly exploded a few feet from me, it was scary!

But, hahaha, the funny part came in when we saw Mr. Bright's arm hair get all singed off and fall on the floor...ah! :wigout:.

I believe his favorite expression was somewhere along the lines of "Yow!" (kind of like a high pitched "yee-oww!") Ah yes, how I loathed chemistry...

Anyway, my favorite subject is French. Love it :love: And English has always been easy for me, so I like that, and the creative writing class I had last year, too :D[/color]