OtakuBoards

Fave Subject...

Break

Hmm, I would say math, but I finished all the math my high school had to offer last year (11th grade). Yeah, they don't offer calculus bc, so I'll have to wait till college to take those classes, and I'll have to - I'm going in as a computer science major, minoring in music =]. So I guess I'll say C++ programming - my last period and a great way to end the day...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]chemistry, chemistry, chemistry! i'm a chemistry major & plan on getting at least an m.d., hopefully a ph.d. so i can cut open dead people's heads & also study the bio-chem of the brain. [/B][/QUOTE]

You should try psychology. It's an interesting subject, and may be it can help you with your obsession with Veggie.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

PS: Can you call me Captain Japan from now on :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha, I'll get right on that one :)

...and yes, there are lots of scandles in our history...oohh so fun to learn about :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Ohhh! I see...Captain Japan likes something that has to do with America eh?[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Captain Japan.... Oh, I like it! :p

Me?

US History
Art
Literature and Composition

I love History...although my current teacher makes it about as interesting as sawdust... Needless to say, I do a lot of reading on my own...

Anyone here seen [i]Glory[/i]? Loved that movie.... Read the biography it was based on, too...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Anyone here seen [i]Glory[/i]? Loved that movie.... Read the biography it was based on, too...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]It's the one with Matthew Broderick(sp?), right? If it is.....I've seen it. It was a pretty good movie -when it comes to historical flixs-; it depicted the Civil War the best it could to a stubborn 8th grader(me.) Back then, learning about history was [b]not[/b] on my 'to do list' LOL

[size=1]Captain Japan....:laugh:OH, that's rich....[/size][/color]

my fave subjects are

English<---i Love reading and writing etc...

Science <--all aspects of it...

History<---all including European History...

Art<---mainly paintings and sculptures but all! :D

Drama<---but that's an art too:babble:

Computers........:babble: