Break Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]Not being a nerd or anything... But what are your guys favorite subjects? I like english, art and geography.[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Math, Science, Philosophy, and history. English is my worse subject.
Break Posted October 15, 2001 Author Posted October 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]EH??? What is philosophy???[/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 the study of the writings of philosophers ( Sp )
mornigndew Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]EH??? What is philosophy???[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] hmmm. Study about all the theory of life. Can someone give a good explaination on this. Example, I study about Confucism, western philosophy (Aristotle)and some other things.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [COLOR=red]Psychology, Sign Language, and web design... I also like my Chemistry class; I just wish I understood it better...and wasn't failing... -.-;[/COLOR]
Break Posted October 15, 2001 Author Posted October 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]That sounds quite boring... But we don't do it in UK...[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]That sounds quite boring... But we don't do it in UK...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] You can say it boring, not many like it. I, somehow find it's very interesting. You do a lot of thinking, and thinking is fun.
DeathKnight Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 my favorite thing to do is study HTML coding online... uhh... and create web pages... and study computers... no i'm not a nerd... and yea i'm only 13... o.o...
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]That sounds quite boring... But we don't do it in UK...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red]That's a shame; philosophy is a great subject. {Some of the best philosophers were British.}[/color]
mornigndew Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]my favorite thing to do is study HTML coding online... uhh... and create web pages... and study computers... no i'm not a nerd... and yea i'm only 13... o.o... [/B][/QUOTE] Computer is all right. I don't find its as fun as philosophy/biology/chemistry. It's much better than English.
Shy Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I like my newspaper class. Its fun cause all I do is sit on the computer and go on otaku boards.:D
Guest Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Uhh well my fav subject is.... History, Science, and Spanish
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Im one of those philosamajigs. Studin stuff and whatnot. I like um . . . Advanced Laughter Studies. Pretty fun.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 chemistry, chemistry, chemistry! i'm a chemistry major & plan on getting at least an m.d., hopefully a ph.d. so i can cut open dead people's heads & also study the bio-chem of the brain.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Hmmmm.... My all time favorite subjects have been (in no specific order).... 1) Chemistry 2) US History 3) US Government 4) Art, Art History, and Humanities 5) Geometry
Navi Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 1. English 2. History 3. Japanese 4. Undermining society 5. Writing propaganda
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Hmmmm.... 2) US History 3) US Government [/B][/QUOTE] Ohhh! I see...Captain Japan likes something that has to do with America eh? well, that's just splendid...I'm glad something from the greatest country in the world can appeal to you...sheesh, some people...:p
Navi Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]from the [i]greatest country in the world[/i]...[/B][/QUOTE] court jester take a bow! =D
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B] court jester take a bow! =D [/B][/QUOTE] *scratches head* erm...is me being made fun of here?
Transtic Nerve Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Ohhh! I see...Captain Japan likes something that has to do with America eh? well, that's just splendid...I'm glad something from the greatest country in the world can appeal to you...sheesh, some people...:p [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, ironically it's fun to learn about it so I can make fun of it all and look smart in the process :p hahaha j/k.... I forgot to put World History too... but I just like History... US or World... US is probably better cause we have many scandalous things :) same with Government.... it's fun to learn about it. I was never really interested in politics till i took Gov.... I just like the idea of Democracy, and learning other governments.... plus you get more insight into US History by taking Gov :) PS: Can you call me Captain Japan from now on :)
Phantasy Freak Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 In the order I like,7 being the one I hate the most... 1.Science 2.Social Studies 3.Performing Arts 4.PE 5.Reading 6.Math 7.English
BabyGirl Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=red]I also like my Chemistry class; I just wish I understood it better...and wasn't failing... -.-;[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]My chemistry class was...interesting. My teacher was hilarious, but I still hated his lectures. One day he set his arm on fire and that was great! I sat up front and when this balloon unexpectedly exploded a few feet from me, it was scary! But, hahaha, the funny part came in when we saw Mr. Bright's arm hair get all singed off and fall on the floor...ah! :wigout:. I believe his favorite expression was somewhere along the lines of "Yow!" (kind of like a high pitched "yee-oww!") Ah yes, how I loathed chemistry... Anyway, my favorite subject is French. Love it :love: And English has always been easy for me, so I like that, and the creative writing class I had last year, too :D[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now