masterfork Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Hmm, I would say math, but I finished all the math my high school had to offer last year (11th grade). Yeah, they don't offer calculus bc, so I'll have to wait till college to take those classes, and I'll have to - I'm going in as a computer science major, minoring in music =]. So I guess I'll say C++ programming - my last period and a great way to end the day...
amibasuki Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 my fave subject is English/Lit. algebra isn't too bad, I'd like it more if I understood what I was doing half of the time:p my other favorite would've been Japanese, but our school only teaches Spanish and French, so I have to learn it on my own -_-'
mornigndew Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]chemistry, chemistry, chemistry! i'm a chemistry major & plan on getting at least an m.d., hopefully a ph.d. so i can cut open dead people's heads & also study the bio-chem of the brain. [/B][/QUOTE] You should try psychology. It's an interesting subject, and may be it can help you with your obsession with Veggie.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 ach! why do people keep telling me to get over vegeta? i don't want to, damnit!
mornigndew Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]ach! why do people keep telling me to get over vegeta? i don't want to, damnit! [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: No,no,no, not to get over him. Just to get over a picture without soul.:laugh:
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] PS: Can you call me Captain Japan from now on :) [/B][/QUOTE] Haha, I'll get right on that one :) ...and yes, there are lots of scandles in our history...oohh so fun to learn about :)
Sara Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Ohhh! I see...Captain Japan likes something that has to do with America eh?[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Captain Japan.... Oh, I like it! :p Me? US History Art Literature and Composition I love History...although my current teacher makes it about as interesting as sawdust... Needless to say, I do a lot of reading on my own... Anyone here seen [i]Glory[/i]? Loved that movie.... Read the biography it was based on, too...[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Anyone here seen [i]Glory[/i]? Loved that movie.... Read the biography it was based on, too...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red]It's the one with Matthew Broderick(sp?), right? If it is.....I've seen it. It was a pretty good movie -when it comes to historical flixs-; it depicted the Civil War the best it could to a stubborn 8th grader(me.) Back then, learning about history was [b]not[/b] on my 'to do list' LOL [size=1]Captain Japan....:laugh:OH, that's rich....[/size][/color]
Kittie Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 my fave subjects are English<---i Love reading and writing etc... Science <--all aspects of it... History<---all including European History... Art<---mainly paintings and sculptures but all! :D Drama<---but that's an art too:babble: Computers........:babble:
MischiefLink Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 my favorite subject is LUNCH!! Oh yea!!:D
piccolo Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MischiefLink [/i] [B]my favorite subject is LUNCH!! Oh yea!!:D [/B][/QUOTE] You must love food a lot:D yum yum
Desbreko Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 Usually, my favorite subject is science, but this year it's math. I love algebra!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now