Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
are on morpheus.... they are around 50000 kb... or less.. or more... depends on the video....
These videos have Ken's Seal of approval -.-;

Dbz Music Vids:

Crawlin-Linkin Park
When Worlds Collide- Powerman5000
Limp Bizkit
Be Like That- 3 doors down
Stupify-Disturbed
Last Resort- Papa Roach
Pardon me- Incubus
Intergalactic- Beastie Boys
Rammstein
Blue Monday-Orgy
Tiger Stlye -Wu-tang-clan
Godsmack

Look up the exact words "DBZ Video" and you will find these and a few others...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]are on morpheus.... they are around 50000 kb... or less.. or more... depends on the video....
These videos have Ken's Seal of approval -.-;

Dbz Music Vids:

Crawlin-Linkin Park
When Worlds Collide- Powerman5000
Limp Bizkit
Be Like That- 3 doors down
Stupify-Disturbed
Last Resort- Papa Roach
Pardon me- Incubus
Intergalactic- Beastie Boys
Rammstein
Blue Monday-Orgy
Tiger Stlye -Wu-tang-clan
Godsmack

Look up the exact words "DBZ Video" and you will find these and a few others... [/B][/QUOTE]


You forgot Kryptonite-3-doors down

and duel of the fates. I got those off of lime wire.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i got this tons funny one (the laughter dies around the 50th time) of aimster called particle man. i just typed in dragon ball z and it was right next to xxx picts. of :wigout: buu...:wigout:
Guest Ginyu Frogz
Posted
re: DBZ music vids, im not sure of what you mean.
but there is a cool band here in New Zealand called Tadpole who did a video clip of them as dragonball z characters fighting an evil "piccolo" like music critic! it is very funny and if you mail me, ill be happy to send you the vid!
Posted
I've seen a couple off some sites, i'll post the site name/link once it get's working again, and if it's ok to post it.. if not i won't.

But yea there are some really good ones, go to the animemusicvideos...sometimes they have DBZ vids...

"Crawling" by Linkin Park, is a pop. song for DBZ, and for the most part it's always done SOOO good!! The effects...

too bad the thing to make music vids is $150 AND then the card to capture scenes is like $50-100 b/c i'd make my own

thanx for the idea to check out morpheus!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ginyu Frogz [/i]
[B]re: DBZ music vids, im not sure of what you mean.
but there is a cool band here in New Zealand called Tadpole who did a video clip of them as dragonball z characters fighting an evil "piccolo" like music critic! it is very funny and if you mail me, ill be happy to send you the vid! [/B][/QUOTE]

It kinda looks like Gokou has a mustache. in that pic.
Posted
oo.. i got one.. ^_^

its not that great.. gimmie a break.. it was my very first..

[url]http://anime-edge.hypermart.net/camsvid/lastresort.zip[/url]

*might as well post my other music vids here too*

[url]http://anime-edge.hypermart.net/camsvid/salivaeva.WMV[/url]

[url]http://anime-edge.hypermart.net/camsvid/staticgundam(hq).WMV[/url]

..theres another one... i just dont have the link to right now.. i'll edit this post when i find it..
Posted
I just downloaded napster like software and you can download audio vids pics documents and software. i got it from[URL=http://www.kazaa.com]kazaa[/URL] I got some more vids and they are The Offsprings 'The Kids aren't Alright' which is about the special 'The History of Trunks' Destiny Childs 'Survivor' about Gohan and his struggles as a Super Saiyan and the Mortal Kombat theme about the battle against Brolli on NEw Vegeta.
Posted
Hey wargreymon dude I'snt that picture that you put there from when Trunks, Goku, and Gohan fight Brolly and Trunks gets smashed into a wall? Well as for music vids. I think they are awesome. I got one called Disturbed Stupify Mirai Trunks. Its awesome. But anyway correct me people. For as you know I'm a newbe in these boards. But I'm not a newbie in Jedi Knight with some mods. Anyway Dragon Ball Z in toonami right now is in that Buu saga. Well g2g.


Also I got an very good pic here check it out.
Posted
I think I have all of the DBZ music video's that is on Morpheus right now. I need more tho because they are just damn cool. Any sites where I can download them and not just watch them?
Posted
there's a really cool mirai Trunks video (music from Crawling by Linkin Park) on [url]http://www.dbcollection.com/trunks[/url] . it's one of my favorites ever. there's a bunch of other cool vids on there too.
unfortunately the site's being moved over to another server, or somethin' like that, so hardly anything will work -_-'. just thought I'd put the site up here for future reference...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]oo.. i got one.. ^_^

its not that great.. gimmie a break.. it was my very first..

[url]http://anime-edge.hypermart.net/camsvid/lastresort.zip[/url]

[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't have the Hypermart server anymore, Cam. I think I exceeded bandwidth or something. That's what I get for lettin too many people use it, but oh well.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]Hey wargreymon dude I'snt that picture that you put there from when Trunks, Goku, and Gohan fight Brolly and Trunks gets smashed into a wall? Well as for music vids. I think they are awesome. I got one called Disturbed Stupify Mirai Trunks. Its awesome. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah thats right and you get to see it in the Mortal Kombat Vid.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ginyu Frogz [/i]
[B]re: DBZ music vids, im not sure of what you mean.
but there is a cool band here in New Zealand called Tadpole who did a video clip of them as dragonball z characters fighting an evil "piccolo" like music critic! it is very funny and if you mail me, ill be happy to send you the vid! [/B][/QUOTE



send the vid man my e-mail is tethsuo_shima@hot mail.com:D
Posted
[color=crimson][b][size=1]The best vid so far is the Duel of Fates...

It starts out with Vegeta getting possessed.... then Goku and him start fighting... and its really well made...[/color][/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]The best vid so far is the Duel of Fates...

It starts out with Vegeta getting possessed.... then Goku and him start fighting... and its really well made...[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I have seen that. its really good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...