Jump to content
OtakuBoards

O.K. New Poll



Recommended Posts

Guest lucky77760
Posted
well i guess i did 4get a few but i was in a hurry!:flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=orangered][size=1]Uhh, you also forgot trance, techno, house, classical...and electronica in general.

Tsk tsk.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
I am with James on that...plus heavy metal/rock...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]Wow, you mentioned to name almost every flat out horrible type of music I can think of. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Meanie :p

Hehe, I like rap, but I detest Eminem...so I shall not vote.[/color]
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Classical, Rock, Old Skool, Trance, Dance, Garage, Reggae, Any sort of decent kind of music at all.

I guess I won't vote then.

I wanted to vote in a poll . . . :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Meanie :p

Hehe, I like rap, but I detest Eminem...so I shall not vote.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I like that logic :p

I think it's in agreement this poll sucki sucki for $10
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
. . . alternate, indie, world, jazz (did he say jazz already?), annoying beeping, sreaming new stuff passed off af music . . .

I could go on for ever.

P.S. I hame Eminem more than all. His novelty has long worn off, and I fail to see much of a future for him except for the pree teens whom think it's cool to swear.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[i][b]sucki sucki for $10[/b][/i][/QUOTE]

[color=red]LOLOL:laugh::laugh:LOLOL......*Whew* I thought that was an inside joke between me and my friend. Anywho......wtf......where's the choice for Trance?!? Trance and Techno/Industrial roxs;). However, from that poll list, I chose.....umm, ermmm.....[size=3]Country!!!![/size] Hey, there ain't no shame is this here game! I'm a hick, through and through....:p[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...