OtakuBoards

Buffy The Vampire Slayer/ Angel universe RPG

Xander Harris

To be perfectly honest with you, I don't think I would best be suited to play that kind of character, in case I lose interest in it. I'm sorry.

[QUOTE=Cyriel]Name: Helie Peng
Type: Reformed Vampire
guts: 3
Strength: 4
martial Arts: 1
Health: 3
magic: 1
research1:
technology:0
Ranged attack: 3 ( A decent shot with a crossbow).

Bio: A brash youth from the 30s, he was attacked while wandering down an alleyway by a[/QUOTE]

I think you have somewhat stolen my character, except for the age and name. I put a lot of effort into my character and I don't appreciate people stealing him.

I'm glad to have Shy aboard too, Perhaps you could tell off the evil spellers that have joined up(Looks evilly at the mirror).

I'd like to propose some ideas I have for the offencive spells here they are:
Fireball-a ball made of fire about 8 inch circumfrence
Lightning- lightning comes out of your finger tips, shooting at enemys
Magic Muscle- makes your stregth and martail arts numbers raise by one.
Missle finger- little missles come out of your fingers
Burining Touch- your hands and feet will burn what they touch
That's all for now what do you think??

Missle finger- good. We'll put that at level 5. You may cast it once per battle if you choose it as one of your three 'battle spells'.

Magic muscle- will require preperation and spell components before casting. Also level 5. We'll figure that your character can start the game with one of these prepared. That's two of the three spell slots filled...

Fireball: Components and preperation definately needed. Level 9.

Lightning: The same.

Burning touch: Ritual, componants, preperation etc. definately needed. Level 11.

You need one more spell to fill out your three-spell minor combat spell arsenal.

Hey, sorry about my first post. I didn't have time to finish it, and I'm sorry that it looked like I was stealing someone's character. Hope this is all ok.

[B]Name:[/B] Helie Lee
Species: Reformed Vampire
Guts: 5
Martial Arts: 3
Health: 2
Magic: 0
Research skill: 3
Ranged Attack: 0
Racial abilities:
Technology: 2
[B]Appearance:[/B] [url]http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=angelsanctuary&image=12[/url] (but take away all the funeral clothes..)
[B]Bio:[/B] Helie was born in mainland China. Part of an old vampire family, her parents were ashamed of their vampire blood, and tried to hide it from their daughter. They drank the minimum amount of blood as needed, and usually it was animal blood purchased from the local butcher. As she grew up, Helie was shielded from the truth that she was a vampire, until when she was 12, she suddenly felt the urge to drink blood. She unconsciously, more instinctively, targeted the closest, most helpless looking human, another child that was playing on the street. Luring the child away, she attacked him, and then drank his blood. However, being quite new at the fang-in-neck thing, she completely tore out his throat, killing the child in the process.
She returned home trembling and afraid, with blood staining her clothes. Her parents took one look at her, saw that she had discovered her vampire heritage, and fled with her secretly out of the country, first to Korea, then to Japan. Her parents taught her to drink animal blood when needed, and Helie is now able to keep her vampire instincts under control. She moved to the U.S. recently this year to study, since information of the "other species" is much more common and easier to obtain. She's "studying" art history and literature in Otaku Lake, while at the same time looking for others of her kind.
[B]Personality:[/B] She's calm and collected; usually not much can phase her, and she's able to control her vampiric instincts. As a generally young vampire, she's still ignorant about her heritage - she hasn't really been able to find information. However, she has a scholarly nose, and is usually able to find the oddest of things in the most unexpected places. She loves books, and buries herself into all kinds of literature. Art with dark themes, and graffiti is also a favorite of hers, and she likes to randomly tag if she has nothing better to do. She speaks four languages fluently, and is also learned in many different martial arts, in which she was trained from childhood. However, she's far from mastering them, but they afford her pretty good skills.

Can I still enter this?

Name: Tao Zhou
Species: Human (?)
Guts: 3
Martial Arts: 3
Health: 3
Magic: 1
Research skill: 3
Ranged Attack: 0
Racial abilities: Master of Ninjitsu (Art of the Ninja...does this count as a Racial Ability?)
Technology: 0
Appearance: 6'0 and 184lbs., he is built lean. He wears a black shirt, black pants, and a black Duster (a la Spike). He has very dark brown hair with spkiy bangs that hang in his eyes. His eyes are smoky blue, but sometimes seem to turn red (hm...?)
Bio: Tao was raised in a fairly traditional Japanese family, and has been learning the martial arts all his life. His art of choice is Ninjitsu, and he almost always has his Ninja-to, the Yami no Yushi, on him. His father was a demon hunter that was killed, and Tao seeks the killer. He has become extremely knowledgeable, though he's not a skillful researcher. Also, he's rubbish with computers. And, though he was raised in a Japanese home, it was in England, and so he is fluent (and quite proficient) in the English language.
Personality: Tao is snide, witty, sarcastic, cold, cruel, brilliant, cynical, stand-offish, pessimistic, and dark. He would rather decapitate someone than agree with them on certain occasions, but he can hold his temper well and does love an argument.

I hope this sounds alright and that I can join.

• 3 weeks later...
Well Xander it finally worked so hear you go :wigout:

Name: Nathan Banks

Species: Human

Guts:1

Strength:4

Martial Arts:0

Ranged Attack:1 "crossbow"

Health:2

Magic:0

Work Skills: Nathan is very good with his hands and construction so he is basically taking everything he can in shop and he is also at the top of his class.... but only in shop

Research Skill:4

Racial Abilities:0

Technology:3
If you didnt notice hes kinda like Xander :cool:

Appearence: 6' 7 and 210 lbs he is built kind of chunky because he is always eating he normally is wearing a pair of blue jeans and a great big sweater to hide his "excess weight" he has brown hair and his eyes are also brown

bio: Nathan was always not that great of a student. He always had problems in school with his grades and he had been in summer school many times before. He isn't considered mean or a bully and everyone that knows him likes that he has a good sense of humor and that he is always a little laid back. He was a traditional boy growing up with an ordinary family in an ordinary town..... untill his life got turned upside down :wigout:

personality: like I stated earlier he has a good sense of humor but hes kind of slow and unwitty he isnt that inteligent but that is why he is good at researching because he had to do ity many times before.

personality