OtakuBoards

Slayers Episode 1: The Beginning

Xander Harris

" Actually, saying the whole flag pole bit might work, if our school had a flag pole, but since it has a, oh wait, there is a flag pole isn't there? Well, can't blame me, it's not like I've been there in a while." Rannos laughs and Z slaps him in the arm followed by more laughing from every one.
"I'm gonna go get a scone....."
After getting a raisin scone and picking out the raisins he says"Anyone have a free period tomorow, that will show me how to work a computer, I haven't had to use one for a long time, and anyone wanna guest tonight, I kinda got kicked out of my old house (an old abadond club, he got kicked out by the police), come on please?" "It's not like there's anything wrong with me."
"Well there's your violent nature."Rannos says.
Z whacks Rannos then says,"SO? Got a problem with it?" Rannos waves his head no.
"Seirously, I need a place to stay."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Sorry about the whole extra points thing.

IC: As Raven ran into the door of the café she bumped into a young Asian girl. "Oh Excuse Me." said Raven being as polite as possible. "Don't mention it" said the asian girl without looking at Raven. After Raven turned away from the girl she looked around the café looking at the people including a group of 5 people she remembered from last night, Raven walked over to where the people were and 1 by 1 they looked up at her."I just wanted to apologize about the little mix up last night. No hard feelings right?" Everyone just stared at Raven not saying a thing. Well umm I'm just going to go now."

Kara: Wait...there's an empty seat right here.

"Thanks." Raven said with a big smile as she sat down.

Fenris: So your a slayer too huh?

"Yep I'm a slayer and she's a slayer so I get us fighting the forces of darkness but what about the rest of you guys?"

[COLOR=DarkRed]Fenris got up and began to walk in circles. "Vampires probably think that normal humans are weak, so one of you could go to a private area of school. You know, one that people don't go to. Then, the dude will attack you, you can pin it down and interrogate it. That might help. Ooh! Or, we can have someone try and find a rat to pay off for info. For a rat, you would need to check a list of new students and I don't have one. If you find a bunch, look in the geekier things, like chess club, or band. Or even drama. Wait. What self-respecting vamp is going to be in drama?"
He left briefly and got a coffee. It smelled extra strong and tasted like mud. He came back and leaned on one of the tables. "We could just split off and try to find some info. I know that we can hold our ground against one, but we can use walkie-talkies to call for back-up. I'm on a roll."
He chugged the coffee and a small dribble rolled down his neck. He wiped it off with the sleave of his denim jacket.
"Or, we can try to find some other loser vamp and interrogate him, first. We should probably do that. They would know if new vamps arrived. I mean, they have, like, some weird society. They would know."[/COLOR]

(To Raven)
"The same for us, I suppose. Suppressing the vampire menace whenever they become too bold." Rannos replied," Specifically, me and Zynth, or Z as we call him, are demon slayers. Vampires will do when none are around, though."
(To everyone else)
" It would be nearly impossible to get a vamp from the school randomly. Freak someone out if we guessed wrong, too. Hopefully we can find one to interrogate, he tells us what we want to know while thinking that he won't be staked, and WHAM! We shove a stick through his heart so fast he wouldn't know what hit him, if he couldn't have only been killed by a few things." Rannos suggested, " Maybe on our next patrol."

OOC: The required Spike-esque character has arrived.
Name: Tao Zhou
Species: Human (?)
Guts: 3
Strength: 4
Martial Arts: 3
Health: 3
Magic: 1
Research skill: 3
Ranged Attack: 0
Racial abilities: Master of Ninjitsu (Art of the Ninja...does this count as a Racial Ability?)
Technology: 0
Appearance: 6'0 and 184lbs., he is built lean. He wears a black shirt, black pants, and a black Duster (a la Spike). He has very dark brown hair with spkiy bangs that hang in his eyes. His eyes are smoky blue, but sometimes seem to turn red (hm...?)
Bio: Tao was raised in a fairly traditional Japanese family, and has been learning the martial arts all his life. His art of choice is Ninjitsu, and he almost always has his Ninja-to, the Yami no Yushi, on him. His father was a demon hunter that was killed, and Tao seeks the killer. He has become extremely knowledgeable, though he's not a skillful researcher. Also, he's rubbish with computers. And, though he was raised in a Japanese home, it was in England, and so he is fluent (and quite proficient) in the English language.
Personality: Tao is snide, witty, sarcastic, cold, cruel, brilliant, cynical, stand-offish, pessimistic, and dark. He would rather decapitate someone than agree with them on certain occasions, but he can hold his temper well and does love an argument.

IC: The door creaked over and a tall, slim man in a billowing black Duster walked in, moving with long strides. His cold, smoky blue eyes scanned the room, narrowing in thought. A scowl tugged at the corner of his mouth. As he walked, something metal thudded under his coat.
The 'neo-Scoobies' tensed a little, as the man gave off a cold, daunting air. And the clinking metal object did not alleviate their nerves.
"Who's tall, dark, and...nyaah!" said Kara, shuddering for effect.
"Don't know," said Fenris. "Seems...Vamp-y."
"Total agreement," said Raven, sipping her drink. "Kinda cute, though."
The man walked over to the counter and ordered a drink. The bar-tender nodded and handed him a green can, with a large 'R' on it. Green Death, the strongest of aluminum-can beers.
"How can someone drink that?" asked Fenris.
"Don't know," said Raven, grimacing a little as the man popped the top and drank a few sips. "But, since he's drinking, he's probably not a Vampire."
"Demon, then?" asked Z.
"Maybe," said Kara.
"You'd have to be to drink...that!" grimaced Fenris.
After killing the can, as the Neo-Scoobies watched in awe, the man left as quickly and smoothly as he had come, leaving the empty alluminum container on the table.
Rannos went over and, carefully, picked up the can. He sniffed it a little, and promptly coughed.
"That bad, huh?" asked Kara.
"Ew. He lost cute points," said Raven, frowning.

OOC: Use me as you wish, fellows. This was just for simple introductory purposes and to let you know I'm here. X_H has informed me I'll be doing guest appearances.

On that dramatic note, let's cut to scene 5, where our heroes brave the dangers of high school.... and PE class!

Our heroes only have one class that they are all in together, and that class is PE. ALL, except for Vaillanus, who is no longer in school, are in this scene. I will also introduce several suspects for the mysterious killings (in addition to Helie of course), in this scene.

Take it away, Anonymous_Source! They are in your world now :devil:

Guest phattmasterdj
Yea, this is AnonymousSource... I left my password at home and I'm at school... I hope Phatty doesn't mind:S
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*TWEET!*

"You piece of crap! You're useless... if there was a demon... err... mugger on your tail... you would have been up that rope FIVE FRICKING MINUTES AGO!" Robert Jacobson, former cop and demon huntor, prowled around the sweat pond that these pathetic humans called physical education.

"Did I tell you to stop doing push-ups?" Robert walked over to a group of kids, now sweating and out of breath.

"But *gasp* you said for 5 minutes!"

"My 5 minutes are LONGER THEN YOURS! GET TO WORK!"

"Yes Mr Jacobson!"

"Atta way!" Jacobson took a look at his work [I]Ah, yes! My anti-demon army is growing! I shall turn these pathetic children INTO THE DEMON DESTROYERS![/I] Robert began coughing madly. [I]Gol, I need to get more of my medication! Jeez...I'm running low![/I]

"Come on... can't you do one LOUSY PULL-UP?" Jacobson ran over, blowing his whistle. Then noticed the resident slayer. "Ah, Kara, my favorite little athlete! Why don't you show them how it's done?" the new girl, Raven something, was standing near-by.

Robert knew more then they thought he did, had felt slayer power from Kara for some time now, he felt similar energy from Raven.

[I]What was that?[/I] Robert sniffed the air... then looked over at another girl in the corner, also new. She was oriental looking, and wreaked of Demon power.

"That's the one... she wreaks of Vampire blood!" Robert whispered to KC.

"How do you know?" Raven responded, overhearing.

"Trust me, girls..." Robert closed one eye and focussed his aged left eye on the vampire-woman, "Stick around, you might learn something from me!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, I'm not a watcher... officially... but I'll take the roll since it isn't currently filled.

[COLOR=DarkRed]OOC: AnonymousSource, is it ok if I make your charecter do this?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robert called them all into a line and paced back and forth in front of them. "The game, ladies and worms, is dodgeball. Hit them, but keep yourself alive. If you get hit, you're gone. There are no rules as of where to hit someone, but they should be able to walk out of here, so no hitting their legs!"
The class was divided into two teams and tossed some dodgeballs. Fenris stood toward the front of his team. He had a ball drwn back and was ready to catapult it.

The teacher blew the whistle and the first ball was thrown. It smacked Phillip, the foreign exchange student, in the chest and he fell to the floor, gasping. He crawled off the battlefield and the teacher said, "Walk it off. Now!"
Fenris let the ball fly. It connected with one of the football players' crotch, sending him to the ground, his face turning red as he tried to hold back tears.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: You should say what team you're on. It might seem slightly corny if we're all on the same team, though.[/COLOR]

Even though the football player was on her team, Kara laughed at him until her face was as red as his. [I]Stupid jock, he deserves it[/I]. Dodgeball was one of the few team sports she liked, since it really came down to every man for himself. Not to mention she got to beat up any kids that made her mad.

Raven was on her team as well. "Can we trust the P.E. teacher?" she asked, whispering as not to be heard.

"Oh, Rob? He's harmless. I tend to take his advise with a grain of salt, though." Kara ducked quickly as a ball missed her head by inches. She waved her finger in a circle by her head "He's a little crazy."

Raven giggled. Kara picked up a ball and smacked the kid that hit her (this one a basketball player) squarely in the stomach, sending him to the ground, gasping for breathe. "You are a disgrace to demon hu- I mean sport's fans everywhere!" Rob yelled.

"Oh, he's on the ball today, he actually caught himself before he said the whole phrase," Kara laughed.

Helie dodged other balls, grabbing them off the floor and firing them off in retaliation. She saw one of the slower football players go down, hit by a tall kid with blonde hair and blue eyes. Carefully she took aim, and was about to throw, when she felt a ball barely go by. Startled, she looked over, and saw the teacher looking at her. Helie lowered her eyes, and focused back on the game, but her concentration was shattered. She picked off the easy targets, pegging a cheerleader, and left the people she had seen at the cafe.

[I]Someone...keeps watching me[/I]. Helie glanced around again, her skin pricking. She was uneasy...not that she was comfortable in PE, but today was odd...there was more tension in the air... And she could smell blood. Not open blood...her vampiric blood was warning her of infringements on her territory... There was another vampire in the gym with her.

WHAM! Helie looked up, her eyes wide in shock. A ball had pegged the ground where she had been staring, and another flew by her nose as she looked to see where the attack was coming from.

[I]That boy again[/I], she thought to herself, quickly dodging other attacks. She grabbed another ball, and took aim at Fenris. [I]Arrogant b******...[/I]

A tall and scrawny boy called Jaycee Verbeerg stands in the midst of the other students, trying to look invisible.

"Hey, string-bean! Catch this!"

Taylor Brakari, a wide, muscular, and popular boy who was held back in tenth grade for two years in a row chucked the ball at Jaycee. His eyes open wide, the langly lad steps to the side and the ball smacks one of Jaycee's team's best players in the head.

"Get your sorry rear out of there, boy! If you can't dodge the ball, how can you expect to dodge a...a... just get out of there." Robert sat down on the bleachers, opened a can of gatorade, and took his pill.

Jaycee's teammates began to berate him. Why didn't he take the hit for the team? As if anyone in the class would ever do anything for him.... most of the time they just laughed at his awkwardness. Jaycee stood there, looking ashamed, then suddenly he seized a ball off the ground, threw it, and nailed Taylor. The broad shouldered man (he's too old to call a boy) was knocked over backwards! Jaycee nimbly avoided the return-fire from the other team, but then turned and stormed out of the gym, muttering something about how they would all pay...

Did Jaycee just become a better athlete from the adrenaline of the moment, or had he perhaps recently had a change of species? Vampire suspect number one: Jaycee Verbeeg.

Rannos and Z dropped down from the window where they had been watching the game.
" Did you see that kid? He's got quite an arm when he has a mind to." Rannos said.
"Maybe so....or maybe something more unnatural is involved."
"You're suggesting that he is our mystery vamp?"
"It's definitely a possibility."
"Ok, we'll pay him a visit later tonight."
" Sounds like a plan. Now....." Zynth grabbed a rock, "Let's try our aim."
Rannos grinned and picked up one of his own. " Ok, let's see who can hit the skinniest kid."

They both jumped up, took aim, and.....WHAM two rocks on the same kid.
"Get out of there! You'll never kill any- I mean....get anyone out like that!"

A boy with greasy black hair, by the name of John Schelling is a dodge-ball machine. He dodges every ball with ease, and hits his target more often than not.

He catches a ball thrown by Raven, and Phillip comes back into the game. The poor german is hit again a moment later, this time in the face. Blood spurts out his nose and he walks toward the sidelines.

The game stops for a moment, much to Robert's dismay.

John gets some paper towels cleans up the blood on the floor. When he is sure all eyes are on him, he dips his finger in the red liquid, then touches it to his tounge. "Mmmm. Tastes like LOSER!!!" He basks in the thunderous, though a bit grossed-out, laughter of his peers.

John Schelling- Jerk and attention hog, yes, but is he also a blood-sucking fiend?

Helie shook her head, pitying the poor exchange student. Today obviously wasn't his day...and it wasn't hers either. His blood on the floor had completely thrown off her senses, and her skin tingled with excitement. She could no longer pay attention to her other vampiric instincts warning her of the other vampires in the gym; her attention was constantly distracted by Phillip's blood on the floor, and his bleeding nose. Her eyes were drawn to John Schelling as he dipped his finger into the blood, and tasted it.

She unconsciously licked her own dry lips... She could almost taste the blood herself...

The clanging of the bell brings another grueling PE class to a halt. The weary participants stumble to the showers. After school, the scoobies meet to discuss what their next course of action should be. ROBERT shows up with his own theory as to the identity of the killer, and a certain oriental girl might overhear what is being discussed....

Scene 6: After School. (not sure how long this scene will need to be... but we need a good transition between school and the next patrol)

[COLOR=DarkRed]The group met after school. Fenris, sporting a black eye, spoke up. "I think we should split up and spy on them. If one of them is a vampire, they won't need to sleep. Ooh! There goes one now!"
It was John Schelling. He walked alone, empty handed. "I'm going to follow him. Anyone want to come along?"
Jaycee Verbeeg walked slowly in the other direction.

Fenris didn't wait to see if anyone else was coming along. He walked slowly behind John, head down. He felt a tingling around his right eye, thanks to the new slayer. It was kinda funny that a girl could cause him to get a black eye. She was good. Kinda hot, even. It was a delusion, though. He would never with someone like that, though. Even if he did, he would probably rip her to shreds and gnaw on her bones. That's the reason he never had a pet. Poor Muffins...[/COLOR]

"Ah, who needs him? I don't think that it's him, anyway." Rannos said turning in the direction that Jaycee had gone. " Now he pulled some unnatural stuff back there, I'm gonna go follow him."
Rannos chased after him, using trees and bushes as cover. He stops for a second [I]Wait.....if he's a vampire, then he wouldn't be able to walk in the sunlight![I] He hurried back to where the others still were. "Neither of these guys can be vampires if they're walking in the sunlight. Neither of them can be it, unless somehow they can walk in the daylight......"

OOC: I'm assuming that we're outside in the sunlight, and, to my knowledge, there aren't any vamps that can walk in sunlight, anyway. My knowledge is fairly limited, however.

OOC: Good point. Whoever the vamp is has apparently found a way to walk in daylight. Either that, or the killer isn't a vampire, but when the corpses were inspected, they showed definate signs of being killed by vampires. 99% certainty. The plot thickens...

Helie quickly peeked out from behind the bush, checking the movements of the group. She watched quietly as Fenris left. Suddenly, she saw Rannos coming straight for her! She froze, and he ran into the bushes right beside her...and then turned around, and walked back. Her heart was thumping in her chest, and she was trying not to shake. [I]That was way too close...[/I]

Then, she overheard Rannos's speak to the others. "Neither of these guys can be vampires if they're walking in the sunlight..."

Helie stilled, her eyes narrowing in uncertainty. [I]They still believe...that vampires need the darkness? I can't believe that they're still alive.[/I] She shook her head. [I]Well, perhaps the vampires here in the U.S. need the night...but I know that I don't. And I know that the other vampires around here walk in daylight also... After all, they were on my territory in the gym today... I'll have to get rid of them on my own soon enough, if the slayers can't find them. And if the slayers can't kill them...well, then they don't deserve to be slayers, and I'll just have to...[/I] Her thoughts continued, and she started imagining the taste of blood on her tongue again. Blood... nothing like the sweet, original, human blood.

As she continued to watch the group, the craving increased. [I]I'll have to get more blood tonight...[/I]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Fenris heard Rannos' remark and kept walking. Then he heard the comment about them being in the light, stopped, and pivoted on one foot. He walked back and stopped. They had to think of a way to find out. Maybe they should go the suspects' homes tonight and wait it out. He tossed that idea to the group. "Or, maybe we should go to the graveyard like normal and catch one of them. I'm probably strong enough to hold one of them down."
He thought for a second. "No...wait...I've got other plans. I won't be there. I gotta walk...my...aunt..."
He looked around nervously and began to walk home. [I]Too close. They mustn't know. I should try to go to a remote lake. Bring my bag with extra clothes, some money, and good excuse for a ride home. No one will go to a remote lake at this time of the year. Only people who deserve to get mauled.[/I][/COLOR]

Act 2: Investigation.

Scene 7:

In an musty cave on the edge of town, just by Finler's Woods, the Briaxton vampire clan has taken up residence. Briaxton, an ugly old vampire with shrivled white hair, storms back and forth in the center of the cave, ranting at the vampire sitting on a stone slab before him.

"Why is it taking so long? All you need is 12 components! That's all!"

"Sir," the vamp on the slab replies, "you have to understand that this is difficult. There are two slayers to avoid at that school. And the fact that your spell requires each of the victims to be slain in broad daylight doesn't exactly make stealth a simple thing!"

"Silence!!! How dare you take that tone with me!" Briaxton took a big swig of blood from his hip flask, "I sired you. I brought you into this world, and I can take you out!"

"What an origional line," scoffed the seated vampire. Briaxton howled in rage and smacked his underling upside the head, provoking muted giggles from his 'siblings', who were watching the proceedings with great interest. Briaxton muted them with a stern glance.

"You had better start producing for me, or else!"

"Or else what, you'll replace me? I'm sure you have daywalkers just lining up for the job. What's this spell going to be for, anyway? What the hell is written in that book, anyway?" The vampire gestured at a hardbound, padlocked volume on Briaxton's bed. "Why can't the rest of us have a peek at it, huh?" The cave went deathly silent. The vampires' sire spun away and stormed toward his desk. He lifted up the book, walked back to the stone slab, and struck the vampire he had been berating with it.

"The master plan is in the hands of your master, and there it will stay!!! What I say goes, or you go, into a swirling, filthy, pile of DUST!!! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!"

"yes sir." The vampire muttered under his breath. He had already read his sire's precious book, while Briaxton slept off a hangover from feeding off a drunk. He knew what it said, about him, about Otaku Lake, and about his true destiny....

Who is the day-walking vampire? And what does he or she need with those organs?

Scenes 8, 9, and 10 (possibly 11)

Alright. We will be running the next scenes simultaneously. When you post, use the "title" feature to tell which scene you are picking for your character. When these scenes finish, we'll move on the the climactic third scene!

Scene 7: Whoever investigates Jaycee will be in this scene.

Scene 8: Whoever investigates John will be in this scene.

Scene 9: Whoever goes on a normal patrol will be in this scene.

Scene 11 (this may end up being more than one scene, depending on what people do in their posts): Anything else your characters need to do tonight?

Have fun :)

[COLOR=DarkRed]Fenris got out of the truck, handed the driver a twenty, then walked toward the cabin. It was twenty miles or so from the nearest town and pretty remote. The cabin was a decent walk from the road. He got closer and saw the cabin. Pretty rustic. He set his bag inside, changed into a sweatsuit, and sat on the bank of a pond. It was pretty. The kind of place you go to get away from it all. He leaned back and felt a wave of nausea. It would happen soon.

He suddenly felt a blinding pain and felt his clothes stretch, then break. After a minute, he got to his feet. He reared his, now wolf, head and roared. His eyes were a deep blue color and his ful was a dirty shade of white. [URL=http://magictg.com/magiccard.asp?card=18927]http://magictg.com/magiccard.asp?card=18927[/URL]

He raised his head and gave a deep sniff. Deer. He bolted into the woods and spotted a doe and two fawns. (Sorry.) He crouched down and jumped at them, reveling in the carnage that followed. Drenched in blood, he had primal thoughts coming to mind. [I]Blood. Food. Kill rivals.[/I]

The massive wolf cocked it's head to the side and heard a dog barking quite a ways away. It looked back at the cabin and turned to the source of the sound. He ran to the sound, feeling the wind ruffle his fur. It was liberating. He stopped and crouched behind a log. An old dog sat on a porch by a lit cabin. It was a grizzled dog. Fenris looked at the truck in front of the cabin. There were decoys hanging off the side. He crouched low and ran at the dog. The only sounds heard were a yelp, a gunshot, and a scream...
-------------------------------
I did it! I'm a genius![/COLOR]

As Raven walked through the cemetary she noticed her nails were dirty. "Ewwy slaying sure has taken it's toll on my nails. I wonder if this town has a place for me to get a manicure." After a few seconds of examining her nails Raven began to hear loud screams from a woman in pain, she ran over to where she heard the screams. "Oh my god! Are you ok?" Raven saw a woman covered in dirt an blood.

Woman: We have to hurry she'll find me.

"What are you tal...."

Woman: AGHH! My baby.

"Come on, I have to get you to a hospital now.

Raven tried to bring the pregnant women to her feet but as she did she looked up and saw what looked like a teenage boy who had black eyes. When the woman saw the boy she dropped to the ground in fear.

Boy: You aren't going anywhere, her child belongs to Lamia.

The boy punched Raven knocking her agianst a tree.

"Big mistake."

Raven got up and kicked the boy in the face knocking him out. She got the woman to her feet and helped her to the hospital. After about 15 minutes Raven got the young mother to the hospital.

Woman: Thank you, thank you so much. You are such a brave girl you saved me from Lamia.

"Lamia who is this Lamia."

A doctor took the tired woman away.

"What is wrong with her?"

Nurse: She's 2 months pregnant thats all I know for certain, your a brave girl for doing what you did.

Raven walked out of the hospital without saying anything to the nurse and thought to herself.

"It's not enough that I have to worry about a daywalking vamp but know something called a Lamia." Raven began to think of what her watcher would tell her to do but quickly snapped out of it.

"I sould call the others....Ya know what maybe I shouldn't I mean maybe I don't need them for this I mean it's not like they aren't busy, this is something I think I can do alone." Raven walked to the library of Otaku Lake and looked around the pace not knowing where to begin.

"Where's a brainy person when you need em."

After about 2 hours of searching for info on Lamia Raven finally found something on the net.

"Yay Im so proud of myself."

[QUOTE] [IMG]http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/images/demons/lamia.gif[/IMG] Lamia were harmful spirits who killed infants & seduced sleeping men. She splits open pregnant women to devour the children developing inside. Her name is derived from lamias, the evil female demons with dragon heads at the end of their feet found in deserts. They are also known to haunt cemeteries, devouring the corpses and leaving nothing but bones.[/QUOTE]

"Great know I have to kill an evil hag when I should be trying to find who is this daywalking vamp is.

[URL=http://www.members.tripod.com/SoundBytes1/ace/acegood.wav]I got people to post again! Hooray for me![/URL]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
[COLOR=DarkRed]Fenris woke up early in the morning. He was sleeping in a ripped up feather bed. The feathers clung to his body and he laughed. Nothing was wrong. He just broke into a cabin. He would leave some money to pay for the matress and leave. He got up and smelled the air. It smelled coppery. He looked at the ground and saw a middle-aged man laying in a pool of blood.

Fenris panicked. "Oh, ******* ******* *******!"
He looked back at the body. It had been disembowled. He had to hide this. But, first, he needed clothes. He went to the closet and grabbed a pair of bib overalls. He slipped into them and went outside. The crisp air had a stench of death. He looked at the grizzled old dog, laying on the porch. He grabbed it, the whole time sayin, "Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew."

He grabbed the hunter's body and positoned it so it looked like the dog attacked him. Fenris picked up a fire lantern and dropped it on the floor. It broke. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a lighter. He opened the old man's refrigerator and pocketed a package of deli ham. He also grabbed a six-pack of beer. He opened one beer and took a gulp. He searched the old man and grabbed a set of keys. Then, he went to the closet and grabbed a garbage bag.

Fenris poured the rest of the beer on the corpses and lit the bodies on fire. He quickly left the cabin and went to the man's truck. He threw the decoys in the water and hopped in the truck. He drove half-way back to the cabin, when he spotted the dead deer. He stopped the truck and put the remains of the deer in the garbage bag. He threw the bag in the back of the truck and drove back to his cabin. He quickly waded into the pond and dried off.

He took his bag and changed clothes quickly. Then he got back in the truck and started on the long drive home. He pulled over and opened the package of ham, eating it quickly, then got out of the truck and began the walk home. Ernie and Carol, his foster parents, wouldn't like that he was gone all night, but he would tell them that he fell asleep at his girlfriend's house.

In reality, he had no girlfriend, but they didn't know anything. They were parents and everyone knows that parents are oblivious to everything. He walked into the house and closed his eyes, expecting the worst. He opened them and saw Ernie. He was man in his forties. His hair was silver and his eyes were brown. He looked at Fenris and asked a simple question, "Where were you?"
Fenris could tell he was pissed. He replied, "I fell asleep at my girlfriend's house. We were watching TV and I fell asleep. Sorry, it won't happen again."
Ernie went back to his coffee.[/COLOR]

OOC:I'm on the normal patrols
------------------------------------------
Vaillanus woke up earlier that day than normaly, He knew taht he could get some awnsers from the local Demon clubs (Although I will not, absolutely not, go into a karaoke bar.)

He climbed in through the sewer enterance that connected the rented home with the waterways. Half an hour later he came to the major hellhole for the Vampires and proceeded to attempt to remove the awnsers from the inhabitants.

Vaillanus- Look Slime, I need some awnsers and I need them now.
(A youthful Vampire who I will name Big Ugly)- You neva told me nuttin.
Vaillanus-(Vaillanus punches the Vampire in the nose) There has been some killings at the school and I belive you have the awnsers.
Big Ugly- I did'n't do nuttin to no kids.

Vaillanus throws Big Ugly across the room causing An angry pair of Dwarfy Vampires jump onto the Vampire that destroyed their table. Vaillanus slinked off quietly for the midgits to finish their fighting then continued on for his second victim of interrogation.