OtakuBoards

I am at skool

MischiefLink

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]I am at school. You people should probably pay more attention in class though, considering you misspelled "school." [/B][/QUOTE]
I typed school wrong cause I was in a hurry! They teacher was coming around to my side of the lab...Lol and I wasnt supposed to be on this site or any other site other than the one she told us to be on lol.

well, let me explane how it all got started, back in the day.. when just about everyone had phone hookups.. you all know that they dont run very fast.. so to save load time, and money (some people had/have limited hours) .. and that is why internet lingo was started.. *EG* lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i suppose.. there isn't anything wrong with them.. they just seem... limited, if you know what i mean.. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]No, I'm afraid I don't. I use an iMac, and I'm quite satisfied with it.

[warning] Loyal Mac User. Handle With Care[/warning][/SIZE]

My god can we stop arguing about the spelling stuff? who cares how we speel things, i never capitalize my i's because quite frankly i dont care, we are not writing essays or anything, and its the one time i dont have to worry about punctuation cause im not at school, i prefer saying school but i dont care if they called it skul!! its there way of saying and it doesnt affect anyone else, lets please just mine our own buisness.

well, i think you should spell it "skool". it looks better online then "school"........ugh! i won't talk anymore. it makes me sick thinking of skool. anyway, we shouldn't be talking about how to spell it.

............don't mind me, i'm in the middle of class, and just about to fall asleep................zzzzzz.....zzz...i'm on my.....zzzz.....laptop..........and the teacher doesn't.....zzzzz....zzzzz......snore.......