• Asian
    • Arab
    • Other
    • Ahh, im scared of Gangs
    • ALL OF THEM!

I don't know.. what this world's gonna bring
But I know one thing.. that this is the life for me
(Baby cause I'm a thug)
All day every day (baby cause I'm a thug)
Wouldn't change for the world (uh uh, cause I'm a thug)
That's right you heard (baby cause I'm a thug)
Ah hah, oh yeah (check it out)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

heh, you seem interested in them tn....are you a member? ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Naw.... they are Japanese extremist. If you don't live in Japan, aren't fully Japanese, and don't hate everything but Japanese, then they kill you.... The Yakuza doesn't exist in America.... only the Chinese mafia exists here that i know of... maybe lesser known Mafia's in Japan exist here as well but nothing compared to the Yakuza.

The Yakuza would take any punk street band, beat them senseless. cut them up, and feed them to tigers quicker than you can get food from McDonalds :p hehehe but seriously, they are the toughest, meanest, etc group I've ever heard of.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Naw.... they are Japanese extremist. If you don't live in Japan, aren't fully Japanese, and don't hate everything but Japanese, then they kill you.... The Yakuza doesn't exist in America.... only the Chinese mafia exists here that i know of... maybe lesser known Mafia's in Japan exist here as well but nothing compared to the Yakuza.

The Yakuza would take any punk street band, beat them senseless. cut them up, and feed them to tigers quicker than you can get food from McDonalds :p hehehe but seriously, they are the toughest, meanest, etc group I've ever heard of. [/B][/QUOTE]

O_O they would make a [U]killer[/U] resturant, lol

why isnt anyone voting! ?

my juniour high had a gang... all mexican gang, if u messed with a mexican ud get jumped, cause close to all mexicans in my school were in it. and man 40% of the schools population was hispanic.

anyone ever get jumped by a gang?

The two strongest down here are Faulk and the Mafia. They are affiliated and the last remnants of their only rivals, Blood, have been wiped away from this area of the country. The Crypt was down here for a while, but, they moved on on their own...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]A...gang?! I don't believe I know the meaning of that word :confused: (I'm joking...don't quote me and explain it please).

Poor little sheltered girl from rich, white suburbia...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I know all too well the meaning of that word. I had a friend who got involved with the Faulk and was killed by a member of the Blood before they were pushed out...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
I know all too well the meaning of that word. I had a friend who got involved with the Faulk and was killed by a member of the Blood before they were pushed out...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That's really sad...I'm sorry :([/color]

[B]

The Yakuza would take any punk street band, beat them senseless. cut them up, and feed them to tigers quicker than you can get food from McDonalds :p hehehe but seriously, they are the toughest, meanest, etc group I've ever heard of. [/B][/QUOTE]

Talking about cruelty.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

Talking about cruelty. [/B][/QUOTE]

Now I was mearly talking about what the Yakuza do. I don't condone what they do. I don't condone any violence.... I was making more of a statement.... that the Yakuza is much more well organized than any street gang or whatever. They have power, both financially and probably political somewhere along the lines. Street Gangs may have power in numbers and like illegal weapons, however the Yakuza also has that, but 5 times better. The Yakuza probably control some of if not the whole Japanese black market, also I'm sure a drug ring,and alot of other things that a street gang might not normally do. Plus a street gang member is usually unintelligent and lacks any type of thinking process, while the Yakuza are some of the smartest people in Japan. If they came here. they could probably wipe out any street gang in a matter of days... they are tough.....

[B]

Now I was mearly talking about what the Yakuza do. I don't condone what they do. I don't condone any violence.... I was making more of a statement.... that the Yakuza is much more well organized than any street gang or whatever. They have power, both financially and probably political somewhere along the lines. Street Gangs may have power in numbers and like illegal weapons, however the Yakuza also has that, but 5 times better. The Yakuza probably control some of if not the whole Japanese black market, also I'm sure a drug ring,and alot of other things that a street gang might not normally do. Plus a street gang member is usually unintelligent and lacks any type of thinking process, while the Yakuza are some of the smartest people in Japan. If they came here. they could probably wipe out any street gang in a matter of days... they are tough..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Transtic, that's scary. They're very powerful. Do the police do anything about them in Japan?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

Transtic, that's scary. They're very powerful. Do the police do anything about them in Japan? [/B][/QUOTE]

Not really.... there's not much they can do.... just look at the Mafia we have in the US.... the police don't do much about them.... The Yakuza don't really kill people for the fun of it.... you have to either be an enemy or just piss them off... they don't go around killing innocent people that have nothing to do with them... it's a wate of their time.

[B]

Not really.... there's not much they can do.... just look at the Mafia we have in the US.... the police don't do much about them.... The Yakuza don't really kill people for the fun of it.... you have to either be an enemy or just piss them off... they don't go around killing innocent people that have nothing to do with them... it's a wate of their time. [/B][/QUOTE]

They don't hurt innocent people. That's a good thing to hear.

I myself have too many ties with them for my own good. I'm not in it, nor do I ever plan to be, but I do, however, have a couple friends who are, one who's family has been with it for decades, so I could, technically, be a target. BUt, they would come unarmed against me I don't care how many they think they would send to try and jump me...

Oh, which reminds me: Safer, whenever you get around to seeing this, I got that rematch with Cornett...
-Justin

this one guy at my school and in several of my classes is in Crypt..He pissed me off and i starting pising him off..Then he said I couldn't do anything..which I could,trust me...and he said if i did anything to him he would have Crypt on me....Which is not very good....:(So i try to ignore him...