OtakuBoards

Spirit Investigators Club

bogger3k

[COLOR=DarkRed]Clesia sat in her room looking at the ceiling.She reached over and grabbed the note that she had found in her locker.[I]Why didn't I go?[/I]Clesia sighed.[I]may be I'll talk with this Hunter tomarrow.[/I]Clesia grapped her drawing pad from under her bed and opened it up to the drawing she was working on last night.It was a strange picture it almost looked paranormal.A knock was at her door Clesia quickly shoved th picture back under her bed.A blond haired woman entered.
"Clesia how was your first day a public school?"
"Different".
"What do you mean by that?"
"It was different thats all".
The woman walked up to her and held Clesia's face in her hand.
"Clesia,my dear is something wrong.I'm your mother you should tell me these things".
"Nothings wrong.I'm just tired".
"Oh wel your dinners getting cold".
"I'm not hungry."
"Okay."
She left shutting the door and went down stairs.CLesia laid on her bed and shut her eyes.The chill came back ,Clesia felt another presence in the room.SHe openned her eyes the feeling went away.When she shut her eyes again it didn't happen.Clesia soon fell asleep.
[/COLOR]

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]The next day Hunter made more notes. He now knew were all of the others lockers were so he would leave them in there later. The note will tell them where the next meeting is and to bring whatever they found on those books.

During lunch time that day he was tapped on the shoulder by a girl. He reconized her as the student that just recently transfered to this school. "Um," She acted shy, "May I see you for a second?" She asked.

"Watch out Damion." One of his stupid friends said. "You don't want to break this ones heart right away now."

"Shut up Dan." Hunter said leaving the table to talk to this girl. "You'll have to excuse my idiotic friend. He doesn't think before he speaks."

"I wanted to talk to you about last night." She said.

"You weren't there last night were you?" He asked. "Where you going to come?"

"I was, but I didn't." She said.

"Then be there tomarrow." He handed her one of the notes for the meeting this Saterday.[/COLOR]

Kris had been up all night on the internet, and had come up with a couple copies of the books. All were used, and in fair condition. She was in the hallway, and walking down it to her locker when she bumped into Hunter- again. She blushed, then laughed, surprising herself and Hunter. She said, "Sorry, Hunter." She saw the other girl.

Kris smiled at her. "Hi! I'm Kris! Are you new?"

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Thank you".Clesia turned and walked away.[I]I will be there tomarrow.These books the note asks about.I think I've seen something about in father's library.I'll cheak when I get home.[/I]Clesia walked to her next classroom and sat down in the back.This would be the first time in class.The day before the princpal had told her about the school and where everything was.Though Rodney or Crazy as he said most poeple called him had already shown her around.students filled the room as the bell rang.A few minutes later the teacher came in a started to disuss today's work.Clesia flipped through the textbook as the teacher explaned the assinment.When the teacher finshed everyone started to work.Clesia worked speedly and looked up noticing that a boy was staring at her.Clesia looked back down and countined to work she glanced up again and noticed he was still staring.[/COLOR]

Rodney arrived at school with nothing but a few print-outs of possible excerpts from one of the books. He had no idea if it was authentic, or where it really was for that matter, but it was a start. Not seeing Hunter anywhere, he decided to catch him after school.

As he was about to enter his first class, he noticed someone's binder floating a few inches off the floor... well, there ya have it... the school's screwed up.

Ignoring it for now, he walked into his first class... Language Arts. Oh well... better than History.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Hunter smiled as Kris came to them. "Hi Kris." He said. "This is a new friend who wasn't able to make it to the meeting last night."

"Hi I'm Clesia" She said and left.

"How did the search go last night?" Hunter asked Kris.

"I found what might be some copies of the other books." Kris replied.

"Good. Bring whatever you have to the next meeting." He handed her a note made w quick wave goodbye and left to rejoin his other friends who were now going to class. He would slip the notes in the others lockers on the way to class.

Hunter, now in class, was studying for his history test next week when he noticed that his pencil was rotating slowly. He moved away from it in case he bumped it but it kept moving. Then it lifted off the desk and the point touched the table. It began to write something. "We wiil geet u." Hunter read outloud. His friends turned and looked at him after the pencil stopped moving.

"Hunter what did we tell you about writing on your desk?" One of his friends whispered.

After class he found Joey at her locker. He tapped her on the shoulder and she looked directly at him. "Did anything strange happen to you during class?" He asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepPink]?Yeah, there was this little sphere floating around, knocking things over.? Joey replied.

?Did you get rid of it? Was anyone hurt?? Hunter inquired.

Joey shook her head, ?No, I don?t think anyone but me saw it??

Hunter was relived, ?Good, then whoever or whatever is doing this isn?t strong enough yet.?

?I used a spell I had found.? She pulled out a scroll, ?This, I?m not exactly sure what it means? But it really got rid of that ghost like thing.? She put it back into her pocket. ?Well, I?m skipping second period want to come? Or do you have a test or something?

?Um?? Hunter was a little startled.

?No time to wait. Bye.? Joey ran off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Hunter ran after Joey as she went to go skip class. Hunter didn't mind skipping class for a hour or so. He was always depicted as a popular student who would probably do that anyways. He was getting strait A's anyways and he already knew the material for the test. He didn't care enough about his image either to be seen with a tomboy like Joey. She was his friend and deserved attention like anyone else he liked.

Joey went around the corner. A few seconds later he came around the corner and nearly ran into Joey. He stopped just before his face hit hers. "So you did decide to come." She said giving him a sweet innocent smile.

"Yeah I suppose so." Hunter replied. "I wanted to see that spell that you found." He got the scroll from her. "You know this is a very simple and low level spell? When the enemy becomes stronger this will have no effect on it. All the spells that we will need will be granted to us as soon as we find the rest of those books. Perhaps I should stay with you. I know a few more spells a bit more powerful then this. Besides they seem to have a serious hostle tendancy."

"Do you like me that much or are you just one of those macho protective type?" She asked him.

"Um." He really didn't want to awnser that. "Where are we going?"[/COLOR]

Kris slammed her locker shut, furious. She turned heads as she walked down the hall, and turned a corner. She ran into Hunter again - literally. She fumed. "Goddamnit! What the hell is wrong with those spirits!" Hunter looked at her, shocked. "Uhh... are you okay, Kris?" Kris glard. "OBVIOUSLY not!" Joey smirked.

"Let me guess, spirits screw around in your class, too?"

Kris crushed a peice of paper in her hand. "Damn right!" Her eyes were tearing up. SHe pulled her braid over her shoulder, and Hunters eyes widened - well, all he saw was HALF of her braid. Kris said, "They CUT my hair!"

She was totally furious, and people started murmuring about her hair. It was still veeeery long, but only half of its original length.

Paul was walking around campus freely not feeling like going to class. He knew he had a test today and wasnt to much in the mood for it. He continued to walk around. He heard some yelling but disregarded it. He shifted his back pack on his back then continued to walk. He noticed that the yelling was getting louder so he must of been walking to them.

Paul turned the cornor and saw the two people talking.

"Oh, hello...you know if you plan on getting cuaght then i guess being this loud is okay but if you dont want to get cuaght maybe talking alittle softer would help?" He said as the other two looked at paul.

Hunter looked at Paul alittle while then spoke up.

"Hey...didnt i put a note in your locker?" Hunter asked him.

"Umm...i wouldn't know...i dont use my locker. Just to let you know im not like that though..." Paul joked knowing Hunter was popular guy around school. He looked over at joey who was luaghing alittle.

"No, it was a note about a meeting..." Hunter said to him, "Weird things have been happening around school"

"As always, this school is like huanted or something, but anyways continue..." Paul said wanting to hear more of what he had to say.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Hunter handed Paul a note. "If you come to the nest meeting then you might find that we need you." He said. Then he turned back to the others. Kris was crying over her hair and he felt really sympathetic. "I'm sorry about what those ghosts did to you." He said senserly to Kris.

"It just wasn't fair." Kris complained.

"Well in my personal opinion it looks really cute at that length." He gave her a nice smile hoping it would help to cheer her up a bit."Well I have to get going now." He gave both Kris and Joey a peck on the cheek. "I'll see you both Saterday. As well as you Paul." He left, both of the girls blushing.[/COLOR]

Kris ran a hand through her hair. It fgell out of the remainders of the braid. She clenched her fist, her eyes flaring. [i]So what if he thinks its cute! Damnit![/i]

She spun on her heel, and walked towards her next class, Astronomy((LOL)). She was learning about the Zodiac and constellations. She flipped through her notes, andscanned them. [i]Hmm... so I'm a Cancer. Okay, Orian is over there, while Cassiopea is diagonale from...[/i]

Rodney at the moment... was asleep. Hey, he couldn't help it if his Language Arts teacher just droned on and on and on... [I]WHAP![/I]

A ruler slammed on his desk. Rodney shot up, confused a moment. "Fifty-one?" A few students who were still in the class snickered.

"Rodney, I would suggest getting to your next class before the bell rings. "Eh?" He looked around, noticing he was the last one left. "Oh... crap..." he jumped up, grabbing his binder, and ran towards the door. "By the way, call me Rod, Teach!" The teacher only rolled her eyes.

In the hall, he noticed his binger had marks all over it... some prankster. No... they were... runes? Weird...

He realixed he was wandering aimlessly through the half-empty halls, and tried to remember what his next class was... crap crap crap... he had no idea.

[color=darkslateblue]Maria slammed her locker shut, as she was glaring at it for not opening for her for the past 5 times she tried to open it. Turning away from the locker, she began to walk away from that metal box that made her pissed off.
The idea of the locker soon drifted away from Maria's mind, and Maria began to lose track of where she went. It had happened to her all the time; if she had nothing on her mind, she would wander in another dimension, and not think where she was going.

[i]What would you DoOoO...for a Klondike bar...[/i]

[i]SLAM![/i]

Maria tumbled backwards, her bottom falling onto the school floor pretty hard.

[i]Deja vu...[/i]

"Oh!" the person who crashed into her yelled, looking horrified. Maria looked up and gave no expression on her face. She picked her books up around her, then looked up at the person again. Apparently it was a boy.

"Need help?" he offered. Maria gave him a blank stare.

"No, I'm...fine."

Maria quickly got up, staring down at the boy. Since she was 19, she was kinda taller then him...

"My name's Hunter," the boy said, smiling at Maria. Maria slowly nodded.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry, I'll be all right."

Maria forced a smile onto her face for Hunter, and he reacted with a smile back.

"Well are any of your friends around here?"

"I have no friends," Maria replied, seeming very calm. Hunter tilted his head to the side, confused.

"You've never had friends?"

"If you count technology as a friend, there's my only friend."

Hunter nodded slowly, feeling pity for Maria. Maria looked down at her watch and gasped, realizing she had a minute to get to her next class.

"Dammit!" she yelled.

"What?"

"A minute to get to class! And...ah what room is it in again..."

"What kind of class?"

"English."

"You're...?"

"19."

"Ah...my class is near. Better get in a hurry!"

"...Yeah."[/color]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]An odd run in with a 19 year old girl at a high school was odd for Hunter. Older women didn't do anything for him. At least not that much. It's not the fact that they are older then him or even that theyare generally more mature.

Then Hunter noticed that the extra copy of the notes he was handing out to the rest of his club was missing. When he ran into her he must have dropped it and she must have picked it up with her stuff. Well if she showed up he supposed that would be okay. As long as she wasn't going to rat them out or anything like that.

The next day. A Saterday. Hunter was waiting for the others to show up at the meeting place. He had with him a book full of notes and translations from the text that he had borrowed from Kris. Then he saw one of them.[/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Paul Drove up to the meeting place. He parked his car and sat for awhile. He wondered if he could trust these people. He knew a lot of weird things were happening at school and wanted them to stop. And he basically was having a gut feeling that he should do this. He opened his jeep door and closed it after getting out. He locked his car and walked over to where the meetin place was. He saw Hunter standing there already waitting. Paul slipped the note into his back pocket and walked over to Hunter.

"So you showed up" Hunter said to Paul.

"Yup, I wanted to help" Paul said, "Not to mention to many weird things happen at school, time to get to the bottom of this. So how many others are there?"

"Well theres quite a few of us" said Hunter

"Thats good," said Paul. He sat down on the ground while they both waited for the others.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Kris walked slowly to the meeting. [I]First the globe, then my hair, and then David had to go to the hospital because of a flying pencil. Damn, I wish I knew what to do about that spirit![/I] She fingered her hair, and blushed. [I]Huner said it looked good yesterday? and I was rude. Oh, gods, I hope I didn?t hurt his feelings![/I] Then it hit her. [I]He kissed me? Hunter kissed me![/I]

Kris was bright red, and almost to the meeting. She closed her eyes, breathed deep, and calmed down. The flush receded. She walked in. ?Hello Hunter, Paul. I guess we?re the first ones, huh?? She held up some books. ?I found these. They?re books on spiritual contact.?

[color=darkslateblue]Maria sat on the bench in the park, looking through her school books for her homework. Why was she in the park and not in the depths of her room on her computer?

"Mother..." Maria said, her tone of voice dark and deep. The birds around her chirped suddenly, then flapped their little wings to a tree near a pond.

"Study, study, study! Computer not studying! You'll completely get off track!" Maria said, trying to imitate her mom. She muttered a nasty word about her, then kept her search for books. Maria stumbled across a pile of notes, and in her curiousity, looked at them.

"Meeting? Anything to get me out of this studying..." Maria said, running her eyes down the paper. "Might aswell go..."

Maria picked up her books, and stuffed them in her backpack. She got up, then walked out of the park to her destination.

~*~*~*

"Spells..." a boy said, looking through the book. A girl leaned over, interested at what he found. Hunter was nearby, leaning against the tree waiting for other guests. The place was quiet, and it did seem no one was coming.

The leaves on the ground crunched, and the three looked up to the path the person was coming from. Maria appeared on the path, and looked directly at them. Not knowing them, she rolled her eyes, until her eyes caught on Hunter.

"We meet again," Hunter said, standing straight. Maria nodded, then looked at the other two.

"What's this about anyways?" she asked them.

"Spirits-"

Maria's face suddenly lightened up in excitement, and she ran over to the two. She rudely grabbed the book, and looked through the whole thing.

"Searching on the web of witchcraft, ghostly spirits, spiritual information, etc. for most of my life," Maria said. "I can help. It's something I'm rather interested in."

"So you're going to help?" Hunter asked. Maria nodded, reading a few pages.

"You're gonna need something more then one old book," Maria said. "Computer!"

The boy and girl nodded, somewhat agreeing. They were kind of mad that she just took the book.

"Who are you?" the girl asked.

"Maria."

The girl nodded, then introduced herself and Paul.

"How did you meet Hunter?"

"My foolishness. Nothing more to say."[/color]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Joey stumbled into the room, her arm bleeding. "Damnit, damnit, damnit." she cursed.

"What happened?" Hunter asked.

?The stupid ghost-thing got to me while I was coming over here. You happen to have some paper towels?? Joey winced.

?Are you sure you can stand it? Should we bring you to a hospital?? Hunter tried to keep her from falling over, as the others rushed to her.

?It?s not that bad... It?s just a cut? A very deep cut.? Joey replied trying to laugh.

?Move your hand now!? Hunter yelled at her as her pushed her hand away from the wound. ?Damn. Does on anyone have a cell phone? Get an ambulance.?

?NO! NO WAY AM I GOING INTO AN AMBULANCE! I DON?T CARE IF I?M CUT OR NOT, DAMNIT, I JUST WON?T! Get me a band-aid? well, a few.? Joey was acting overly calm; she had a high pain tolerance, but absolutely no tolerance for ambulances. They gave her headaches.[/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Paul looked at her arm. Blood didnt make him to quezy so he didnt mind making sure if Joey was okay. Paul watched on as Hunter and Joey were arguing over the ambulence issuse.

[I]~He must really care for her~[/I] Paul thought to himself as he watched Hunter try to reason with Joey.

"I can drive to the hospital..." Paul said wanting to help.

"No, like i said I'll be fine" Joey said

"No, were going to the hospital! You need to see a doctor!" Hunter was yelling trying to convince Joey.

"I think Hunter is right, that cut doesnt look to good," Kris said.

"I think I saw a picture on the net like that of someone with a cut like that, that person went to the hospital, you should too," Mari informed. It seemed Joey was still calm though but Paul didn't think it was such a good ideal if she didnt go to the hospital. Then it dazed on him.

[I]A ghost did this? Wow...Stupid Ghosts and weird thigns at our school...[/I]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Dispite Joey"s constant disaproval Hunter couldn't just let her bleed like this. He would have left a note but there was no time for that. Instead he would leave someone here to tell the others where he went. "Kris I need you and Maria to stay here and keep the others here for at least a half hour. If me and Paul arn't back by then tell them to head home."

"Sure." She replied to him. Hunter did sound urgent.

"Thank you." Hunter said. Then he quickly kissed her on the cheek again and helped to get Joey to the car.

Joey was refusing the entire time, but Hunter cared too much for her to just give up. He had to help her.[/COLOR]

Kris touched her cheek when they left, a blush rising, while Paul watched, and eyebrow raised. Kris looked around. "Wheres Rodney?" Pual shrugged, as did Maria.

Kris sat down, and started to flip through the books. Her mind was elswhere - [i]WHy did he kiss me? Why? Oh, I hope Joey will be okay. I can understand why she hates hospitals, but at the moment, she is in no position to argue.[/i]

She looked up at Paul, who was staring off absently, and looked to Mria, who was playing around with one of the computers that hadn't been shut down. Kris looked over her shulder. "What have we got here..."

OOC: lol, people just keep on running into each other ^^

IC: Rodney knew he was late, but he suspected they would still be there. He ran down the side-walk, ignoring little complaints from by-standers. He had actualy found an interesting little bit of information on some weird-o site, and it could lead to something. He skipped into where the three remaining members of the group were, and started to say, "Hey gu-..." he got a look at Kris and fell over.

"You... got a hair-cut?" He rubbed his head. She suddenly seemed very annoyed, and blurted out.

"AHH! That stupid spirit... thing!"

Now very cautious, Rodney looked at Paul, "I guess the ghost's getting a little itchy, aye?"

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"I don't want to go." Joey said softly still trying to struggle dispite the fact that she had lost a significant amount of blood and was dead tired. Hunter held her cut closed as he attempted to drive at the same time.

"Stop arguing and just accept that you are going to the hospital." He stopped a the light that unfortunatly reminded him of the blood that was running from her cut. Then he noticed a warm gentle felling on his shoulder. Joey had rested her head. Strands of hair were falling onto his chest. He felt himself take deep burning breaths. Hers were short and weak.

"Please take me back?" She asked slowly.

"Joey." Hunter said as a reply. "I don't blame you for not wanting to go, but you have to go. If you don't I couldn't bare to see you get really sick or die." He kissed her forehead. Her hair smelt of peachs and plums. A very sweet scent. The light turned green and they were off again.[/COLOR]

[color=darkslateblue]"Ah I'm kinda pooped," Kris said, stretching her arms. Maria rolled her eyes, and kept browsing the internet.

"How long can you stay on that thing?!" Rodney exclaimed.

"Forever."

Rodney sighed, then sat in the chair closeby him.

"So you go to our school?"

"Yeah."

"I've never seen you before."

"it's because I'm in the shadows," Maria said. "Ah another site!"

Suddenly, the door came open, reavealing Joey and Hunter, with Joey's arm covered with a lot of banadages.

"How was it?" Kris asked.

"Bad..." Joey said. "I needed stitches."

"Ow," Paul said, staring at Rodney, who was acting like a lazy bum sitting on the chair. Maria turned around in the 'spin' chair, and faced Rodney.

"You MUST be tired," Maria said. Rodney made no effort to move his body.

"I'm not. This is my lazy moment."

Maria sighed, then faced Joey and Hunter.

[i]Cute couple...[/i]

"I've done all the research I can do," Maria said, facing the others. "So I guess my job here is done."

"Don't leave just yet; we have one more guest to come."

"One?" Maria said suspiciously. "With all those invitations you dropped I suppose there are [i]more[/i]"

"Well..." Hunter said. "Just wait."[/color]