OtakuBoards

Spirit Investigators Club

bogger3k

Kris screamed in her mind as Zazanoo kenlt over Aelen/her and pinned her arms to the ground. She forced her way through, and Aelen cursed mentally. "Stop it, foolish girl!" Kris screamed again. She slammed against the walls of her confinement. She forced her way through as Zazanoo unzipped her jacket. Kris screamed - a lound. Zaznoo grimaced. "Shut up, girl!" Kris' couldn't deny she had wanted this. But not from who was using Hunters body - from Hunter.

Kris summoned her strength, and brought her knee up behind Zazanoo and hit him firmly in the back. The monster fell froward, and Kris put her hands upside down beside her head. She braced her feet on the floor and - "Omph!" She managed a back walkover. Zazanoo rolled over, and cursed in pain. "Dammit, Aelen, get control of that girl!" Aelen tried to force ehr way through kris' mind.

The girl fought back feircley, and shut a shield down around Aelen. "Hunter! Hurry!" She knew what she had to do. Kris ran out of her house, Zazanoo following her all the while Aelen fought the barrier.

Kris found Rodney and Wind, and bit her lip. [i]Its not all, but it will have to do.[/i] She slammed to a stop, and Zazanoo slammed into her. Kris looked up at Hunters face. She pleaded with her eyes for him to forgive ehr, then kissed him softly. SHe turned, kissed Wind, then kissed Rodney. SHe dropped to the ground, and sank into the trance.

OOC; Weeee!!! Excitment!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"Well it looks like all of this is falling apart on you." Hunter said as he again began to struggle with the spell that bound his mind again.

"Well then it looks like it is." Zazanoo replied to Hunter his total anger growing beyond that Hunter has eer seen. Zazanoo's crazy ambitions also grew. "So perhaps defiling their bodies is out of the question. I bet it was you who helped them to break free as well wasn't it?"

"Yup." Hunter said with a great big grin on his face. "The matches that Rodney's mind used to destroy Vlademir and the strength that Kris recieved to force her way over Aelen was all curtiosy of me."

Zazanoo struck Hunter across the face with his foot. "You fool it would have been so much simpiler for you to just let my defile their bodies. It would have been much less painful to just continue through the intercoarse, but now real pain must be dealt. They now must die."

Zazanoo, using Hunter's body, struck out at the freed people. "You fools think you can defy me. Now you must pay the price." Zazanoo said. He then struck a back hand across Kris's face sending the girl stiring backwords and nearly falling.

"Hey, it's not right to strike a girl." Rodney said with anger just before he recieved a peircing look from Zazanoo that pulled him into the air and slammed him back first into a tree.

"Do you submit or should I kill you as I'm going to these fools Wind?" Zazanoo asked then grabbed Kris again and tossed her back over his head. When she hit the ground a loud crack could be heard coming from her leg.

"I won't submit." Wind said. "Now to show you that I wasn't fooling when I said that I am more powerful then you." She sent some sort of supernatural blast dirsctally at the body that Zazanoo inhabited. This purple energy bounced off of an invisible sheild that surrounded him. "Damn you!" She created a magic sword and began to move towards him.

"Stop right there." Zazanoo said and Wind did. "Hunter's mind and soul are still in here and if you kill this body he will cease to exist. Now I'm certain that you don't want that or at least Joey wouldn't." Wind stood their and understood. She dropped the sword. Zazanoo then used Hunter's reflexes to knee her in the stomach and slammed a hand against the back of her neck to send her flipping onto her back. Blood leaked from her lips.

Zazanoo picked up the sword that was now running low on the spirit energy and then powered it with his own. "Nice work creating a solid object like this using your powers. I'll admit I never learned too, buit this doesn't compair our power to each other. It just shows that you know a trick that I don't. There are many that I know that you don't. For instance the controling of animals and other simplminded creatures." He looked over to Kris and smiled. "Such as hers. They were easy."[/COLOR]

OOC:Yes it is exciting.

Kris didn't feel a thing as she was slammed against the tree, and her leg snapped. Her spirit had left her body, her husk, and was searching.

[i]'Hello?' She called, looking aruond. Someone, misty, came up to her. 'What are you searching for, child?' Kris spun, and looked at it, trying to make out a figure. 'Who...' The figure seemingly became solid. It was a young girl... no, a woman, trapped in the body of a girl. 'I am a tormented soul. What do you seek, child?' Kris cuaght her breath. She was cold.

'I am on a mission. A mission to destroy some spirits-' She was cut off as a form raced towards them. Aelen. The figure spun around, and stood firm. 'Aelen, stop plauging this girl!' Aelen screams, and shoots something at the woman. The woman blocked it, and called. 'Trea! Child! Take this! And hurry!!' The tossed something over her shoulder. kris caught it, and felt the power coursing through her body. SHe smiled. 'Aelen, so long! Thank you!'[/i]

Kris screamed as she came back in her body. She went out halfway, and called for Hunter.

'Kris!'

'Hunter! I have the thing!' A mental scream came from her, and Kris blacked out.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"We can't yet. We need everyone." Hunter spoke again inside of his head projecting it so that Kris could hear it.

"What are you dribbling about?" Zazanoo asked. "I'm about to kill your friends and you are having a conversation with the empty space in your head."

"Not exactly. I've been able to talk to my friends this entire time, well some of them. I've tried again and again, but Joey's not replying." HUnter said as he again began to struggle with the spell holding him. Then he finally saw the carnage outside of his body. He was given back his eye sight for that. Kris was behind him with what seemed to be a broken leg. Rodney was passed out against a tree and Hunter's body was now movig towards Joey or Wind with a sword in his hand.

"What the hell's going on?" Hunter asked desperatly seeking an answer.

"They are about to die. I wasn't lieing to you. Joey will be the first."

"You can't" back inside his mind his spirit began to move then stand. "People I love shouldn't die. I won't let what happen to Madison happen to any of them. Not Joey. Not Kris. Not even Rodney."

"How are you moving?" Fear spread through Zazanoo's voice as he saw the spirit of Hunter suddenly able to move weakly. Then faint ghostly images of all of Hunter's friends formed around him holding him up. "Your friends. It's the power of your friends."

"Ya got that right." Hunter replied weakly as he drew out a pistol representing the power he shared with all of them and pointed it at Zazanoo. "Now our combined strength will banish you."

"There are others more powerful then I and you shall encounter them soon if you continue on this quest to defeat my master."

"I'll risk it." He pulled the trigger and the shot rang out. THe shell rotated from the barrle and dug it's way into the spirit of Zazanoo. He flew back and began to fade in a bloody cloud.

"I'm going to leave you and your friends a little present though." Zazanoo said before he dissapeared entirly.

Something inside everyones mind exploded. Their memories were the target of a bombing by Zazanoo. Some are erased others are jummbled, but the truth is that they will never be the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Kris opened her eyes and was in a hospital for the second time this week. It was Halloween and she was aware that today they would need to preform the summoning, but other then that she couldn't remember much.

Hunter was there, in the room waiting for her to wake up. She finally did and this overjoyed him. If he wasn't so soar he probably would have lept into the air. Instead he painfully stood up and walked to the side of her bed then knelt by her gently giving her a kiss.

"Goodmorning beautiful." He said sweetly as he lifted his lips from hers. He smiled and then so did she.

"What happened?" Kris asked. "I can't remember."

"Neither can I or Rodney." Hunter said. "I'd ask Joey because I was sure that she was there as well, but she's now missing. What ever happened though I'm sure that she is alive and I'm more than happy to see that you are alright."

"Hunter I have this terrible feeling inside like something is wrong, but what I don't know." Kris said then wrapped her arms back around his neck. "I'm so worried."

"I know I am as well." Hunter said returning her hug. "You must be ready for tonight though. Now get some rest and I'll see you later." They removed their arms form each other and Hunter left his friend to see if he could find his other.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]OOC: sorry I was gone. I'm back though, so RODNEY RETURNS!!

IC: Rodney stood near a hospital window, looking out at the suburban lights. He heard foot-steps and turns to see Hunter coming down the hall. "Hey Hunter..." Rodney turns fully around and cringes from an injury on his back. This was from when Zazanoo had thrown him into a tree, though Rodney didn't remember a thing like the others.

"Hey Rod, you OK?" Hunter said, stopping next to him.

"Yeah, yeah, just a little *urgh* sore..." Rodney sat down on the window frame and thought a moment.

"Still can't remember a thing can you?"

"Zilch."

OOC: sorry it's short for now... gotta catch up on everything else.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"Anyways Rod I've got to go." Hunter said getting up.

"Where are you going to?" Rodney asked.

"I've got to find Joey." Hunter replied. "I'm postitve she is still alive and I need her."

"Hunter one last question." Rodney said. "About tonight. Will we still be doing the summoning or will we be waiting?"

"If I'm not back tonight then have Kris do the summoning without me or Joey." Hunter said. "And be sure to take care of her Rod. I love her and would die if anything happened to her or you would seeing that it's you who is now responsable for her safty."

"You'd kill me?" Rodney was shocked.

"No." Hunter playfully stuck his tounge out at Rodney then left.

The first place that Hunter was going to look was the school. It was still early on Halloween and school was in session, but that was the only place he knew to look.

When he arrived at the school he found it completely empty. No one was there. On the door was posted a note.[I] Bomb threat everyone went home.[/I] That was odd to Hunter because he would think that the students would at least be outside the school.

"The bomb really went off." A voice in Hunter head said. "They found the threat too late and it went off."

"Who are you?" Hunter asked the voice in his head.

"I'm the spirit of one of the people killed in the explosion." The voice said. "I'm Julia Swanson."

"I knew you." Hunter thought to her.

"Yes." She said. "From math. If yow would have come to school today you would have been dead as well."

"It was those damn spirits that did this." Hunter said.

"NO." The voice of Julia continued. "It was a person. ONe that seemed both hurt and angry. A girl that has black hair and the eyes of a demon."

"Wind." Hunter said.

"That's what she called herself." Julia said.

"I must see her." Hunter said. "It's very important."

"She locked herself in the library. Not even us spirits can get in."

"She'll let me in I know she will." Hunter went to the library door and began to shout. "Wind! Open this door!"

The door did open and inside there was Wind sitting on a thrown of skulls, laughing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]OOC: woah... sinister. lol

Rodney watched Hunter walk away and turned back to the window. Watching the street lamps and passing car lights took your mind off things. The door was on the other side of the hospital, so he couldn't see him walk out. Rodney sighed, not exactly thrilled to be in a hospital for the second time that week.

Having nothing better to do, he walked back to where Kris was, though she was probably asleep. Rodney was happy to see her awake... he needed someone to talk to before his head exploded, and it would be a shame to stain the hospital walls.

Kris looked up as he walked in and tried to smile. "So where'd Hunter run off to?" she asked.

"Not sure. Though he said he was looking for Joey." Kris's gaze dropped a little. "Hey, don't worry, I'm sure their both fine." Rodney said encouragingly. It didn't seem to help all that much.

Rodney walked over and sat on the windowsil... again. "Well at least we aint dead."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"Isn't it the galient hero that women just fall for in a instant." Wind smirked as she said that. "Joey, Kris, Clesia, even Maria took a few good looks at you with things on her mind."

"Yes Wind that's me." Hunter replied. "The boy that every girl loves."

"I knew it." Wind said playfully holding a skull and spinning it.

"I hear that you want to kill me." Hunter said.

"And you came to find out if it is true or not." Wind answered to him setting down the skull. "Well I'm not sure if I want you dead yet. After all you did break poor Joey's heart, but she did love you."

"Then what would you suggest I do then?" Hunter asked knowing that he was streaching his neck out in preperation to be chopped off. He really didn't want that to happen, but if it did he would at least help to protect the others.

"I want to know one thing about you first Hunter-kun." Wind said hoping off of her thrown and strolling along until she reached Hunter. She then looked directly into his face before she put her fingers on his chin and pulled his head with her as she went around the back of him studying his body.

"Why don't you just quit playing games and tell me what you need to know." Hunter said getting angry with the evil woman inhabiting Joey's body.

"I want to know only one thing." She repeated herself. "I want to know if you are a good kisser. You've done a lot so I assume you must be at least half way desent." She slipped her arms around his neck and moved in closer to his face. She then kissed him trying to recreate a scene from a movie that she saw the other day. When she pulled back her pale cheeks odly had turned red. Then she shooK away the pleasure that she just had then she took a step back. "Not as good as I hoped. I guess that I'm going to kill you." With one flick of her finger Hunter was sent skidding across the floor burning the skin that dragged along the floor.

"I couldn't." Hunter said in the weak voice he always got whenever he was injured. "You are Wind not Joey. How could I put passion into my kisses when the person I am kissing is not someone I care for."

"Then fight back now before I destroy you in a very shameful and painful way."

"I won't for two reasons." Hunter replied. "ONE, I don't fight women, at least not living women. And TWO, your in the body of Joey and I know that she is still in there somewhere."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Fixedsys]OOC: Wind is powered by Joeys fellings, HOW IS THAT NOT PENITRATING YOU THINK SKULLS?

IC:
Wind was shocked, and Joey was making a fuss insider her head agian 'What the **** are you thinking Wind? Why are you acting that evil?'
'No clue, somthing just came ov----'
'Shut up!' Joey got control, "Hunter! I've got controll, don't hurt Wind! She can't control anything!!! Nkow us out and we might be able to push whatever is making her act funny out! Please! Do it when I'm in control" Hunter didn't move from his spot on the floor, then he looked up.
"QUICK YOU MORON!" Joey tried to stand still even though there was yelling in her head, and forces attacking her body.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"Joey do you think that it is possible that whatever is making Wind do this is your own feelings?" Hunter asked. "Feelings you have that are being masked by the feeling of entruders."

"That's impossible." Joey protested. "I wouldn't ever intentionally hurt you."

"You're lieing to yourself." Hunter said barly able to get back up. "Jealousy is a dangerous feeling because it can screw with your mind and drive you near insanity. Now I'm going to leave. I'm not making any attempt to bring you along with me. I'm going to Kris now. I want to be with her until the summoning tonight. If you think you can change your mind and break this curse you've placed on your own head then show up tonight. If you are unable to then I deserve to die and wish that you came and kill me. I love you." He sighed then limped back to his car. Joey only could stand there in denial of his words.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Fixedsys]Wind's crazyness started to take over agian. But Joey was set in stone, she wouldn't move, she would brake the stupid curse. 'Wind, it's your fault! Seal yourself back up! I'll release you agian when everything calms down.' Joey used the last bit of her energy to confine wind back up. Joey collpased. Wind made one last attempt to brake out, 'No! I don't want to be in the darkness agian!!!' Wind faught until she too was out of energy. They were in blackness, sent into a whirling torrent.

OOC: Sorry shortness, must do homework!!![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]On his way back to the hospital Hunter replayed the entire incident in his mind. He wondered why he didn't ask her if she remembered the night before. She probably didn't . Neither Wind nor Joey seemed to have any recelection of what happened. If he were to talk to anyone else their memories would probably be in shambles as well. Something that thing inside of him did. He knew that there was something inside of him.

He continued to drive. it was only a few more blocks to the hospital, but he still had to pass the school. As he did he turned to look at it think about what he could remember in it. The most obvious memories were him saving the girls. One time he can remember laying ontop of Kris on the brink of consiousness just wanting to know if she was alright.

When Hunter looked back to the road he just noticed a little girl run strait into the street in front of him. He swerved to miss her. As he car hit the ditch it lew into the air and did a flip. The roof, sides, front, back, and insides were all getting mangled. It landed on it's top flames spewing from the engine. Blood splattered on the windshield.[/COLOR]

Kris agreed to that. She sat in silence, her mind wandering. SHe was nrevous about tonight, for sure. The teen looked back to Rodney. "Something wrong?" He looked stressed.

Before she could count to ten, she was bent double with pain. Tears of agony stread down her face. Rodney was by her in a second. Kris clutched her stomach, and Rodney supported her. "Whats wrong? Kris!" Kris was convusling. "Hunter... somethings happened..." SHe blinked back tears fiercly.

THen they heard them - the sirens started. Kris didn't know how, but she found the energy to stagger to her feet. Rodney helped her, and the two made their way out of the hospital. Kris regained strength, and saw the ambulence's rushing past. She followed.

[i]:Hunter! Can you hear me? HUNTER!:[/i]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]During the moments of the accident everyone who knew him and loved him felt a small pain, but only two people could tell you that something was wrong. One of them being Joey, who was very buisy at the time trying to sort out her own thoughts and the other was Kris. Kris was the only one to notice.

Hunter saw his scrambled memories like a puzzle with peices missing and some put in the wrong places and some warped and misshappen. He reckonized some of them being correct, but he knew much of this to be wrong. As he began to move peices he heard Kris's voice calling for him. [I]My goddess, Oh my beautiful goddess.[/I] Hunter thought when he heard Kris's voice and looked at this nearly completed picture of the woman he loved. The only thing she was missing was her face. Where could it be?

The ambulence arrived.[/COLOR]

Kris stumbled towards the flames, Rodney trying to catch up with her. She reached the burning car just as the paramedics piled out of the ambulence. Kris dropped to her knees as she saw hunters crumpled body in the midst of the flames and broken glass. She fought back tears, and got to her feet.

The teen walked through the fire, wincing as the flames bit at her bare legs. She was still wearing her shorts and the things she had worn last night, and her hair was the same. She almost screamed as a bit of flaming glass bit into her leg. She Knelt on the glass, her whole body on fire. She crawled under the frame of the car as paramedics yelled at her to stop. She heard more sirens, and knew the fire depart ment was on their way. [i]No... water will just make the flames worse...[/i] How she knew, she never could tell.

Kris was inside the flaming car. She reached Hunters body, and swept her mental eye over his body. [i]He's hurt... badly.[/i] She touched his face with a pale hand, and whispered, "Hunter?" She nearly screamed as more flames reached out at her.

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Rodney watched in awe and slight worry as Kris crawled into the flaming vehicle. He snapped back to reality and yelled after her, "What the hell do you think you're doing?! Kris, get back out here!!" But she was already inside, now facing a similar fate as Hunter. "****!" Was the only word that came to Rodney's mind at that moment.

The firetrucks arived a moment later, rushing to the scene and pulling out hoses. Rodney was forced aside as firemen ran in to douse the flames. However, they only got worse, and Hunter and Kris were still in there. Rodney fell to his knees, "No! God damn it, NO!"
~~~

The firemen were somehow able to save Kris and the injured Hunter. Now they were all at a hospital for the third time... the [i]third time[/i]. Hunter regained concousness and attempted to sit up.

"Tsk, tsk." Hunter started, looking over to see Rodney. "You should know better than to go and get yourself half-killed like that."

Hunter was able to get a few words out, "Can it Rod."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Hunter wasn't sure what happened after the crash. The last thing was the crash then Rodney waiting by the side of his bed making a clever comment. "Can it Rod." He was able to manage even though he didn't hear what Rodney said.

Hunter looked around the room expecting to see a group of people around him all worried about him. There was only Rodney though and he didn't seem too worried. Hunter could understand why most people wouldn't be here. Most of them probaqbly don't know, his parents have been away for a long time (at least three weeks) and amazingly were never informed of his hospitalizations, Joey is obviously going through a hard time and he didn't expect her, but Kris should at least be here.

"I bet you're wondering why I'm the only one here." Rodney guessed correctly. Hunter nodded for his response. "Well I think you know why most of them arn't here, but Kris is a special case. You see she risked her neck to save you and ended up getting hurt herself. I tell you that you are lucky to have a girl like her love you so much. If it wasn't for her you would be dead."

Hunter thought about this. She risked herself to save him. He didn't want her to do that. He never wants to see her get hurt and, even though he knows that she loves him, he would rather her let him die then have her get into any danger. He felt guilty now even though he knew that it wasn't his fault, but the fault of that ghost who jumped out in front of him and caused him to crash.

Just as Hunter was about to try and say something someone came bursting through the door and wrapped herself around him. "Hunter are you okay?" It was Joey. She seemed to be in control of Wind right now. "You didn't go and get in this accident and try to kill yourself again because of me did you?"

"I'm going to leave you two alone." Rodney said with a strange smirk on his face. He then left.

"Hunter please don't ever let this happen to you again? I can't bare to see this." Joey kissed his cheek softly then tears fell onto the place where she just kissed him. Then she began to kiss him all over his face begging for forgivness. Hunter pushed her away though. "Hunter I..." Hunter shook his head slightly. " I'm going to be there tonight as long as you are going to be."

"That's fine now leave." Hunter demanded. His was a bit frustrated with her and at the same time to shocked and happy that she was in control that he thought he was going to cry if she remained in the room. He didn't want her to see him like that though. It made him feel insignificant.

"I-I'm sorry." She whispered then left tears rolling down her cheeks harder then ever before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Rodney exited the small hospital room and walked over to the opposite wall. He stood for a moment, perhaps thinking, perhaps remembering something. Out of nowhere, he pounded his fist on the wall and sank to the floor, turning so that he was leaning on the wall. Hopefully he hadn't disturbed Hunter and Joey... ah, what did he care? Wasn't his problem.

Or was it? He tried so hard to convince himself that it wasn't, but that damned feeling always came back. Maybe it was... no. He refused to even think of that.... but that was why he was slumped in the middle of a hospital corridor, having a mental break-down.

He gripped his hair and let his head fall back, teeth clenched and eyes half furious, half chronically depressed. What was it about... that?! How could it bother him now?! He remembered the rest of his life... a haze of insanity, humor, and... denyel((sp?)). Now it all broke down, the dam bursting and the river slamming into his mind.

How? How did they love? Why couldn't he? Why...?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepPink]Joey was in tears and Hunter was about to be. "I'm really sorry Hunter.. about all this..." She took a tissue fro the table and wiped away her tears. "Wind agreed to go to sleep until she is needed. But, the only way I could put a spell to keep her asleep was by," she paused and bit her lip, "by... giving away my heart..." the tears started rolling agian "I can't love anyone anymore... "

Hunter was in shock, "Why? Who took it-" A pound on the wall cut him off.

Joey glanced at the door, "It's probaly Rod." she took a breath then said, "Wind took it. When she's truly needed or all that I cared for might perish, I'll get it back. But if she's revived for no reason, it means I wasn't true to those I loved, and my heart will destroy itself."

Hunter looked over at her and took a good loke at her face. He stuttered. "...empty?..." Joey's lifeless eyes scared the hell out of him.

"I'm sorry." Joey got up and walked out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]So what if Joey gave her heart away. That was her own desision to make and he couldn't see why it would impact his life. Yet it did. Every part of him acked and burned when she said that. Such a large price to pay. He couldn't bare it. He knew what had to be done. Once again he will make a vow to not love. This time he won't break it. His friendship with Joey and being in love with Kris has just been getting people hurt. He had to stop it.

"So what's next?" Hunter asked a semingly empty room, but a voice replied.

"Next you need to summon your powers." The swave spirit said as he fluxed into the room. "And don't worry about those feelings of yours creeping up on you again. As long as I hold onto your heart and soul none of them can be produced by your being. You are basically emotionless."

"Thank you grandfather." Hunter spoke to the spirit. "You've guided me for so long and now you are once again helping me in your afterlife. I'm in your debt."

"No need." The ghost of his grandfather said. "Just promise me that when this is over that you take your soul back and regain those feelings. I can see that you are happy when you are with those girls. You get the same expresion on your face as your father did after he met your mother. It's love boy. Get used to it."

What these two weren't aware of was that Rodney could hear the entire thing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Rodney didn't even notice Joey leave, practically crying her eyes out. She didn't seem to notice him either, and he would have been thankful for it if he had noticed her. A torrent of doubt, questions, anger, and spite was still pounding on his head, either trying to escape or work it's way in. Nothing was right anymore, everything was wrong, wrong, wrong... and all because of this thing they all called love.

Rodney heard Hunter talk to himself, not thinking much of it, the sentimental fool. But a second voice came in. It was deffinately old... but had anotehr quality to it... almost, [i]ethereal[/i].

He listened a moment, his mind again thrashing about as that voice mentioned "feelings". He tried to get himself under control.. and heard, "You get the same expresion on your face as your father did after he met your mother. It's love boy. Get used to it."

He froze and slumped even further towards the floor. Is that it?! That expression Hunter is always getting?! That high-on-life, sentimental, touchy-feely expression he could see in his eyes?! Rodney laughed, a sickening, almost maniacle laugh that only he could really hear. He only wished it would start ot make sense.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"You'd think that I'd be more ready for it." Hunter said to his grandfather's spirit as he calmly but painfully got out of bed. "After Madison.." he stopped his thought dead in it's tracks. There he went on again about Madison. It was always about her. He moved on. She told him to and he had to. "I have one last stop that I have to make before you remove them completly."

"You have to see the other one don't you?" His grandfather asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes." Hunter replied. He moved out of his own room surprisingly well since he had just been in a major car accident because of those darn ghosts. He moved out past a quite and confused Rodney. Hunter didn't notice him though. Hunter continued to walk directly towards where his feelings were leading him. Hr trusted nothing else. He opened a door and inside was a sleeping angel. Trea or Kris it didn't matter. She was beautiful and Hunter felt that he was madly in love.[/COLOR]

This time, Rodney did notice someone come out. Hunter... and not even he noticed the pathetic sight on the floor. Rodney started to laugh again, this time it was almost pitiful, liek a depressed or mad-man's laugh. "Oh, that is just great!" he said to himself in between laughing, "That is just freakin' great!" He stood up sakily and followed Hunter, righti nto the room where Kris was. "Hey, Hunter, you bastard!" he said as if he was drunk, "What the hell are you doin'? Me? I'm just hangin' around! But y'know, I think I'm finally crackin'!" Hunter couldn't have looked more confused.

Rodney kind of swaggered around, still rambling mindlessly, "Oh, isn't this wonderful? We're all such a big happy family!" Hunter tried to calm him down "Rod! Quiet down! You'll wake Kris!"

"Oh, is that what you're worried about?" Rodney walked over to Kris's figure and bent over. "Looks sound asleep to me! What was it that you had with her?"

Hunter looekd even more confused, "Rod, maybe you should go sit down.."

Rodney wasn't even listening, "L- l-... it was one of those l-words!"

"Rod.."

"Love! That's the one!" He laughed again, "Man, I wonder what it's like!" He collapsed int oa chair and kept laughing... he must have cracked.

Kris' hand opened and closed, her eyes closed. She mumbled something. She turned her head, and gasped in pain. Still she didn't wake. Her body lurched convulsivley, and her hands clenched and unclenched.

Hunter went to her, murmuring something as he looked at her. Her body was covered in burns, but the worst was on her arms(that he could see). The arms she had used to protect Hunter from the flames.

Rodney cackled again. Kris' eyes flew open, and she gasped in pain. She sat up, her back on fire. It burned. Rod went straight. Kris turne dher eyes to him, her eyes pale and faded. "Rod? Hunter? Where-wheres Joey? And Paul?"

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"Your awake." Hunter said absolutly surprised. "Um, what's hangin'?" He asked not sure what to say. No portion of his feelings remained at this time. His grandfather had all of it.

"Where is everyone?" She demanded.

"Well Hunter left Joey in a crying mess and everyone else doesn't even know about it yet." Rodney said giggling malisously.

"What?" She asked.

"It's true." Hunter said. "And Rodney over there has lost his mind. He's rambeling on about love and how it must feel."

"Everything changed since I fell unconsious." Kris moaned and rubbed her temples.
[/COLOR]