OtakuBoards

Spirit Investigators Club

bogger3k

[COLOR=DeepPink]Joey sat down on the 'spin' chair next to Maria. "What did you find?"

"Nothing much, only two sites." Maria opened up two windows on the computer.

"Can I hack them? Often they have stuff hidden in files on sites like this, where you either need a URL, or a password." Joey lifted her left arm and winced. "Ow..."

"You real shouldn't move your arm right now, you're not indestructible." Hunter sighed. You really should listen to a doctor.?

?I?m not listening to some idiot who spent his life sitting in front of a book, reading how to do things before they even knew what they were.? She fumed as she tried to lift it again. ?Ow? Fine I?ll stop.?

?Well, not that you won?t try to hurt yourself again, let?s get to work on this stuff.? Maria angled the computer screen to face every one.[/COLOR]

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Hunter watched as Joey hacked into the web sites. He felt that they would probably be there for a little while. He sat next to Kris and gave a great sigh.

"Is something wrong?" Kris asked him.

"I know your a girl and all Kris," He said hoping not to affend her, " but you wouldn't believe the amount of resistence that that girl can put up."

"Very strong?" Kris asked.

"Well for a girl her size I would suppose she is strong." Hunter replied. "Most of the car drive there I was worried that I would go off the road or crash. She was getting pretty weak and I had to hold those cuts closed so she wouldn't bleed to death. Even then she struggled. I also think the people at the hospital thought that I had beaten her and just went to far."

"You don't seem like a person who would ever strike a lady." Kris commented.

"The only time I've ever struck a woman is when I strike them as cute." He joked with her. Kris laughed. She was very pretty when she was happy. Then he noticed Maria giving him an odd look. he noticed it was the same look as when he walked in the door with Joey.

Where are you Clesia?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Paul sat down on one of the empty tables. He looked over at Joey who was hacking on the computer. He closed his eyes and was drifting to sleep while waitting fo rthe last member of the group to come.

[I] ~Ghosts cutting people.... Spirites playing hair -stylist ... I knew that school had weird things happening but now this goes behind all expectations.~[/I]

Paul opened his eyes and looked up at the light. He slipped both of his hands at his side inside his pocket. He then shifted his head back down and looked around the room. Kris and Hunter seemed to be talkign among themselves while Joey sitting infront of the computer hacking away. Rodney sitting in his chair talking to Maria.

[I] ~Atleast it is peaceful right now~[/I]

"So who's the last person were waitting for?" Paul said and he turned to Hunter and Kris.

"Clesia, yet she is kinda late..." Hunter said. Paul chuckled.

"Kinda seems to be a understatement. Lets hope Clesia is okay though...seems all the weird stuff is happening more frequently" Paul said[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Kris looked around, confused. [i]Why would she be late... she seems the organized, calm, and lovley type. The type thats never late.[/i] She turned to the boys. "Aren't you even a little worried?" She asked.

Paul shrugged. "Not really." Hunter looked hesitant. "Kinda. But not a lot." Kris stood. "I can go to the library and search. Its still open." Before they could say anything, she was out the door, and on her way.

Kris made it, and started searching through the files.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"So you're not as responible as you seem you are." Radney poked fun at Hunter. "You let two girls wander around on their own when all of these strange things are happening." He looked back at Hunter who was half out the door.

"You're absolutly right Rod." Hunter said. "Of coarse I don't see you moving to go check on them. I will tell you this for the last time. If you arn't going to work with the team then leave now." Hunter left Rodney surprised and shaken.

When Hunter was sitting alone a few moments ago he couldn't help but have the feling of being trapped. Somthing inside him created this feeling of being trapped. He knew it had nothing to do with him at all really. He felt that someone else was trapped.

Hunter was going to go to the library to see if Kris had found Clesia when on the way there he heard a faint tapping sound. He kept moving and it took him down a hall away from the library. He began to run. He ran until the faint tapping turned into desperate pounding. "Help." A girls voice screamed.

"Clesia is that you in there?" Hunter asked.

"Hunter?" Clesia answered. "Yes it's me. Thank god you came for me."

"Well you know me just about as well as anyone else in our group." Hunter said. "I can't just let a pretty girl just myseriouly get trapped in a school locker and just leave her there. How did this happen anyways? Not that I couldn't guess."

"It's those stupid spirits. They put me in here."

"Well my first guess would have been was that a jealous boyfriend saw you talking with me and decided this to be your punishment. Now stand back from the door I'm going to get you out."

"Stand back? This is a locker there is no where to go."

Hunter pulled out a small ball and stuck it next to the hindge of the door. He then lit it's short fuse. It went of in a small enough explosion to just knock off the hindge. Clesia stepped out. "I know the combination you know."

"Oh sorry. I got to ahead of myself there to ask ya. Now lets go let Kris know that I found you and we can go back to the meeting. Just stay close." She did this by wrapping herself tightly around his arm.[/COLOR]

There was a scream from the library. Hunter dislodged Clesia, and took off running. Clesia stumbled to catch up, and they burst into the library. Kris was in a corner, and the fire-axe was held above her head. Her eyes were watering as she glanced for an escape. The started to swing, and Kris darted underneath the swing. She cursed in sveen different languages, and the stream of profanity would have made a sailor flinch.

Kris ran into Hunter, and clung to him. Her breathing was hard, and her eyes wide, like a frightened mouse. She glanced over her shoulder, and squeaked as she saw the axe being raised, and turning towards them. She pushed Hunter and Clesia into the hall, and slammed the door behind her.

Kris instantly took off, sprinting down the hall. Clesia struggled to keep up with her long strides, but Hunter was fine. He grabbed the stumbling girl, and He and Kris ran back to the room, where Kris promptly collapsed in a chair, gasping.

Rodneyy sat up-side down for a while, thinking. Hunter was right he guessed... he should do [I]something[/I]. Man, it wasn't like him to just sit and be lazy.

He decided, for lack of anything better to do, to see what Maria and Joey were up to on the computer. He was half-way across the room, when a shudder went down his spine... and aparently the other's too.

They all froze and looked at each other. Some one was seriously screwed.

"The Library." They said in unison.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]He knew that this was why they needed those books. The enemy has rapidly grown more powerful. Too powerful to fight with the simple spells they could use. It would help to avoid possible deaths and further injury in the future. Joey had been badly hurt. Twice had they done something to Kris. Clesia was locked in her own locker. He had also been threatened. He couldn't stand this.

He breathed heavy from running and pullin Kris along. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Never better." She replied. "That was kind of close though."

"Kinda?" Hunter was surprised. "A second later then there would be two of you."

"Thanks for showing up though."

"No problem." Hunter replied. "Does anyone have the books?" He was handed all of the informatio that was on paper and the others reported the stuff that they could find. "I'll take a look into all of this tonight the rest of you should get some rest. Except Rodney. I need to see him at my house later tonight."

"Why?" Rodney asked.

"I'll explane when you show up." Hunter said. "I will give the girls a ride home."

Later he dropped Maria off. Then Clesia at her house. She seemed very happy to be home. Then he got to Kris's house. "I'll be right back." He told Joey.

He walked Kris up to her door. Then he stood her still for a second his hands on her shoulders. She was blushing. "I need you to listen to me." He said. "For some reason or another it seems that they are after you more than the others. I'm guessing you will be okay at your own house, but if you ever feel scared or need to talk or whatever then don't hesitate to call me. We could make a night of it." She laughed a little at his joke.

He left to take Joey home. He dropped her off and gave her a small kiss goodbye before telling he to be carful and to let her wounds heal. Then he went home and began to wait for Rodney.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Joey blushed and waved good-bye to Hunter as she stepped inside her house.

?Joanne, where have you been?? she paused and stared at Joey?s slightly bloody clothes. ?What happened??

??Um? I?? Joey?s mind was racing what could she tell her mom that she would believe? ?Um? oh yeah, in the art room I went to pick something up but a? um? scissor fell from the ceiling and struck me, I had to get stitches, don?t worry, it was the school art room, and the scissor was theirs, so the bill was covered.?

?Well are you alright??

?Yeah I?m fine, I?m just going to go to sleep.? Joey mumbled as she slumped up the stairs and into her room. She changed and got into her bed.[/COLOR]

Rodney walked sullenly down the steadily darkening streets. He knew Hunter's house was just around the corner, but something held him back. It was like one of those feeling that tells you something that you're gonna regret is going to happen.

He noticed a slight chill... damn, how can the spirits reach him all the way out here? It's the only explanation... they must be screwing with his head.

Trying to shake the feeling, Rodney turned the corner and stepped up to Hunter's door. He knocked a few times and waited.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Paul was thinking on the drive home, not realy paying attention to the road.

[I]~Wow, these ghosts are certainly gaining more power. We are going to ned someway to be able to fight back...heh, ghost busters...~[/I]

Paul chuckled to himself at the thought but slammed on the breaks immdeaitly. He almost ran a red light. He put his head back agaisnt the head rest of the seat and let out a sigh. Everything was starting to get to him and he was going to have to start trying to get use to it. He looked at the light and saw it turned green. He continued on his way home. He looked in his rear view mirror to see if someone was behind him and no one. Looking in the seat beside him he realized he had left his bag.

"Great..."

Paul made a U-turn and drove back to school. School seemed to be really closed now but Paul had to much homework to leave his bag in school overnight. He walked to front door and tugged on it. It was locked. Paul sighed, he expected it to be locked but he didnt know how else he was goign to get into school to get his bag. He turned around and started to walk to his car when he heard a click. He turned around and looked at the door. He walked to it and pulled it open.

"Prolly those ghosts... im going to have to keep on my guard..." Paul looked down the dark hallway. The lights were off but the moon light gave veyr little light but just enough to see. He walked down the hall slowly keeping on his guard. He came to a intersection in the hall and looked odwn to the right. The door to the library was open and it seemed there was a breeze coming from there. He shuddered and decided not to go over there. Looking down the hallway to the left he saw the classroom they were in. Walked down the hall way to the left he walked to the door and opened it. Ontop of the table he saw was his bag. He quickly walked over to it and picked it up and put it over his shoulder.

Paul walked out the classroom and closed the door behind him. Looking down the hall both ways he started to retrace his foot steps. Behind him he felt heavy breathing. Turnign around was a girl, but she wasnt normal looking. She has dark black hair that seem to be flowing in a breeze that wasnt present and she had a eerie blue glow around her. Paul started to walk backwards quickly. She winked at him. He turned around and stopped. Infront of him was a axe flying down towards him. He jumped out the way and went around the guy.

"That must of been the library guy!" Paul said as he ran. The girl behind him stuck her hand out infornt of her and let out a high pitch scream. ICe started to cover the hall way with a thin layer, slowly makign its way toward Paul. Paul stopped running and covered his ears. The ice seem to coat everything, the floor, walls, lockers, when paul started to try to get away it made it a difficult task. He slipped and started to slide. He passed the intersection that he needed to turn at, and started to slide toward the library. He slammed into the wall. Trying to balance himself on the ice he stood up. He looked behind him and saw that the girl and the guy with the axe were starting to come towards him. He turned aroudn and saw a window infornt of him. He begun to pull and try to open it but it wasnt no use. Using his elbow he broke the glass of the window. He broke it all off so that way he could fit through. He climbed out the window his elbow bleeding and his clothes wet. Jumping from the window he landed ont he grass. Looking up at the window he saw something that puzzled him. It wasnt broken anymore. Yet looking down at his elbow and clothe he was still bleeding and wet.[/Font][/Color][/Size]

Trea watched Hunter leave with Joey. [I]He?s worried about me. He?s really worried about me.[/I] She shook her head, and opened the door. It was dark inside. She let out a sigh of relief. [I]Moms not home y-[/I] The lights flicked on. Trea?s mom cmae down the hall, smiling. ?Sorry about the lights hun, I had to turn them off so I could sleep until you got home.? She frowned. ?Speaking of which, where have you been? And what happened to your hair?? She asked, surveying Trea.

Trea shrugged. Boys, now there was a problem. But her mom? Easy. ?I was studying at the school library. I lost track of time.? Trea?s mom smiled. ?You seem to do that a lot. Its those books isn?t it?? Trea shrugged again. She started to walk to the kitchen, when her mom stopped her.

?I still would like to know what happened to your hair.? Trea sighed. ?Mom, you know we?re broke. I cut my hair at school. Instead of going out somewhere.? [I]Atleast the ghosts cut was even.[/I] she thought. Her mom nodded her head. ?Alright. Go have some dinner, take a shower, and then go to bed.? Her mom went back upstairs.

Trea went in the kitchen, and opened the fridge. She searched around. [I]Milk, cheese, bread, tomatoes, lettuce, left-over burgers, carrots? hey, whats that?[/I] She reached in, behind the milk. [I]A note? Whats it?[/I] She read it. Her eyes went wide. She stuffed it in her pocket.

And hour later, Trea had eaten, and taken a bath. She got out the note, climbing into bed. She read it again. It said,

[I]I will kill. You will not stop me. If you try, you will be one of the ones I kill.[/I]

It was signed in bloody finger prints. Trea shuddered. Down the hall, she could hear her mother snoring, and decided it was safe. She picked up the phone by her bed, and dialed Hunters number.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Hunter answered the door. His parents were once again out for the evening. They had buisness. Almost always had buisness. He spoke with them only on Sunday. The day that they went to church. He never went with them though. He was to preoccupied with his studies of ghosts and the paranormal.

Rodney stood in the doorway as Hunter opened it. "I'm happy that you showed up." Hunter said. "I really need to speak with you about those bits of information ya found."

"Yeah, but can you make it quick?" Rodney asked. "I'm getting some bad feelings."

"Alright." Hunter said leading Rod to a seat and offering him a soda. Rod took it. "I want to know where you found these mostly. I didn't want to make anyone else seem inferior when we were together so I wanted to talk with you seperatly. I reconize some of these things that you have. This is information and other things that only a possesor of one of the books would know."

"I found it at one random fanatic web site. I'll give you the web address."

Then the phone rang. Hunter picked it up. "Damion speaking." he said into it.

"Hunter." Kris's voice came throught the phone.[/COLOR]

"Hunter." Kris said, releived. "I found this note in my fridge." She read it to him, and told him about the fingerprints. She could almost HEAR him shudder. ?Hunter, I am scared. My moms asleep, and I can?t sneak out of the house.?

Kris was shaking now. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing up. Her mothers snoring had sopped, and she could not hear her breathing. She also hadn?t seen her cat, Neko, or dog, Trin, she she had gotten home. Which was weird. [I]They always jump on me when I get home? where are they?[/I] Hunter?s voice came over again. ?Kris? Kris, is something wrong??

Kris was shaking violently, and said, ?Hunter, somethings wrong. I haven?t seen my cat or dog since I came home, my mom was asleep when I got here, and I?m getting chills.? Trea saw the familiar glowing eyes of Neko, and relaxed some. ?Well, theres Neko, my ca-? The line went dead.

She screamed. Out of her closet came Neko ? but his ears were laid back, and his front left paw was gone. He looked translucent. He looked unreal. Kris backed away, but it kept coming.

Kris dashed around it, and Neko swung a paw at her, claws flashing. They missed, and the bloody stump made the cat stumble. Kris grabbed a jacket. She was wearing a softer version of her school uniform that she slept in. She slipped the jacket on, and ran to her window.

Kris took one last mournful look at the cat stumbling towards her, and broke the window. Kris jumped, and hit the ground, rolling. She got up as she looked up, and, seeing Neko struggling with the window, ran. She saw Trin limp towards her, whining. Kris ran blindly, towards Hunters house.

OOC: Weeeee!!!!!!!!! This is fun! ^^

[COLOR=DarkRed]Clesia walked into her fathers library and shut the door behind her.She walked over to the bookshelf in the back.She reached for a book and pulled it off the shelf.TH bookshelf opened up makeing a door.[I]So it wasn't a dream when I saw dad do this eairliar.[/I]Clesia walked in and saw a starnge light in the back.As she walked closer a glass case came into veiw.Her jaw dropped as she saw what it contained.A old book stared back at her through the thick glass.Clesia went to open it but noticed that an old brass lock held the case shut.[I]I wonder?[/I]Clesia pulled a chain out from behind her shirt.An old key was at the end.She slide the key into the lock.[I]This is stupid it probley won't work.This key was my grandmothers.Like it would...[/I]CLICK.The lock fell off and hit the floor with a loud clang.
"That's just creepy".Clesia stood still for a moment but something made her grab the book.A few minutes later she was on the computer doing a search on the book's title.A page appered.
"Lets see only six copies remain.There were orginally twenty but most were burned in a fire.Resones unknown.Copies are very rare most are in musems.They carry bad luck with them every were they go.Unnatural happenings come to the owners."Clesai couln't finsh because the screen went blank.
"No!"
"Clesia something wrong"?Her mother asked stopping at her door.
"Nothing mum just studying".
"Okay dear.Dinner be ready soon.Oh and another thing you got a phone call from some boy."
"Okay I'll be down soon".Clesia walked over to her bed and shoved the book under it wondering who had called her.Clesia quickly changed out of her school uniform and into a sheer purple lacy shirt and black leather pants.She walked down stairs.Her parents were in to a deep conversation.A few minutes later the doorbell rang.[/COLOR]

"Somethin' up with Kris...?" Rodney asked Hunter. Hunter got a worried look, talking into the reciever.

"Kris... Kris, you there?" He put the phone down. "Crap!" Without another word, Hunter grabed a jacket and headed for the door.

"Yo, wait up!" Rod ran after him. But just as they got out the door, Kris ran in, thouroghly scared out of her wits.

Hunter ran over to her, putting an arm around her. "Kris, what happened?"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=YellowGreen] Paul got into his car, he wanted to get away from all these ghosts at the moment. He slide the key into the ignition and turned on his car. The music was turned on very loud. Paul covered his ear with one hand and turned down the volume with his other hand.

"What the? I wasnt even listening to music when I got here," Paul was getting creeped out. His elbow was still bleeding alittle but he clothes were slowly dryign from slidin on the ice in the hallways. Paul stepped on the gas and decided to go to Hunters house.

Paul turned to the left after stopping at the stop sign. He parked his car on the curb across the street from Hunters house. Paul realized he hadnt been waering his seatbelt the whole way.

[I]~Stupid move Paul, your lucky your still alive~[/I]

Paul closed the door to his car behind him after getting out. He looked both ways and then crossed the dimly lited streets. He looked ahead and saw Kris going into Hunters house. Paul was to tired to call out to them so he gathered the rest of his energy and ran to the door holding his arm limp so he wouldnt feel so much pain on his elbow.

Rodney was slowly closing the door when Paul slammed his shoulder onto it to keep it open.

"Ah-, wait!..." Paul said out of breath. He knew he startled them but he was just freaked out now and his elbow hurt.[/font][/size][/color]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"My pets!" Kris cried on Hunter's shoulder. "What did they do to my pets?"

"What's wrong with her?" Paul asked out of breath still grasping his bleeding elbow.

"She's been attacked again." Hunter replied. He held her tighter to comfort her. "It's alright now Kris. You'll be fine as long as your with me. Paul if you need some bandaids there is a first aid kit under the kitchen sink."

"I'll get it for him." Rodney said going to fetch the first aid kit.

"Poor Niko and Trin. What have they done to them?" Kris continued to cry while Hunter held her.

"You need to calm down a bit." Hunter said soothingly. "I'm sorry about your pets. There is nothing we can do for them now."

Rodney came back and helped Paul with his wounds. "It sounds bad." He commented. "I wonder why they never have tried to get you though?" He looked at Hunter suspiciously.

"This is no time for random blaming." Hunter said. "As soon as you give me those address I would like for you to leave. We will meet again tomorrow. This time we all will go somewhere besides the school."

"How about we meet at the park." Paul suggested.

"Fine." Hunter said as Rodney handed him a note containing the web address. "Now please leave and call everyone about tomarrows meeting?"

"I'll go to." Kris said still sobbing a bit. She pushed away from him then stopped when she felt Hunter grab her wrist.

"Kris since you have no where else to go I think you should stay her. At least for the night." Hunter said. "I won't let you just wander around or go home. It's too dangerous." He looked at her with a serious and stern look. She looked back a bit confused and grateful.

"Thank you." She replied. The other two left.

That night Hunter let Kris sleep in his bed. It was the most comfortable one in his house. "You're safe remember that." He said as he tucked her in. "I will never let anything happen to you while I am here to protect you." Her eyes said thank you enough. She had finally calmed down and was now comfortable. He kissed her again. This time a short lips to lips one. He then left her to sleep. [I]The problen is that I feel the same way about Joey.[/I]

The next morning Kris woke to something that would scare her again. She went downstairs and called for Hunter. He never came. When she came to his front room she screamed as she read a note writen on the wall in blood. [I]We've taken him![/I][/COLOR]

That night, Rodney called everyone, most of them a little ticked at first. However, after hearing what had happened, they softened up and agreed to go. Fortunately, Rodney's mom wasn't home, and his dad was a very heavy sleeper.

The next day was a bit uneventful compared to the past few days. Then it was finally time to meet everyone. On his way, Rodney watched some kids play ball across the street. As one of them fell down, he paused a moment from instinct... and a heavy branch from a nearby tree fell with a loud 'whump' right in front of him.

If he had taken another step... it would have been lights out.

Almost everyone was already there... except for Hunter and Kris. Kris arrived scared and out of breath.

"They... they got Hunter!"

OOC: ^^ Weeee!!!!!!!

Kris was choking on a sob as she stumbled in. ?They-they?ve taken Hunter!? She collapsed on the ground, sobbing. Tears ran down her pale cheeks, and she started coughing. Rodney was alarmed. He knelt next to Kris, not sure what to do. Behind her back, Paul mimicked wrapping his arms around someone, and rocking them. Rod did so.

Kris started speaking in rapid Spanish. Her eyes were wild, and crazed. She was shaking violently. ?Su toda mi avería. Habría podido ayudar. ¡Podría tener! ¿Por qué? ¡Porqué?![Its all my failure/fault. I could have helped. I could have! Why? Why?!]? She collapsed into sobs again. Rod kept rocking her, not having a clue of what she said.

Paul looked grim. ?She blames herself.? Rodney looked startled. ?You speak Spanish?? Paul nodded. He knelt this time, and Rodney gave the shaking Kris to him. He rocked her, murmuring things in Spanish. ?Estará bien, amor, prometo. ¡Conseguiremos a Hunter detrás! [It will be alright, love, I promise. We will get Hunter back!]?

Kris moaned. ?¡No! ¡Hunter ido! Le matarán![ No! Hunter's gone! They'll kill him!]" Her eyes were still wide, and she seemed to only be half-there. All Rod was able to pick up from this was the occasional ?Hunter?.

OOC: BTW, spanish is what her grandparents used to speak, so she heard a lot of it.

OOC: Si amigo! That's about all I know... my mom taught me one phrase, but I forgot what it was... oh, and por-favor

IC: "Damnit, Paul, what's she saying?" Rodney said almost quietly, not wanting Kris to hear, though she probably would anyway. Paul only shushed him and said something in spanish to Kris. Rodney just kind of stood there, with no clue what he should do, while Joey paced franticaly, and Clesia got an extremely worried look.

Paul began to talk to Kris again, wich translated into, "Calm down Kris! Tell me what happened!" Kris calmed down a bit, but only barely.

"The spirits... they..." Kris could hardly suppress her sobs, "they took him away... they..." Kris collapsed into tears.

"Rrrgh... this is hopeless!" Joey half-yelled. "We can't help unless she tells us something useful!"

Paul looked up at her sternly. "She probably doesn't [I]know[/I] anything useful. We'll have to go on what she does know."

Rodney still stood there, but a dawning realization came to him... "The school."

"What?"

"Where else would they take him? That's where these spirits are from, right?!" Rodney resisted spinning around.

OOC: Yes? Please what?

IC: Kris kept sobbing. She suddenly started speaking in German. ?Jäger ist an der Schule. Er ist im kunstraum. Hören Sie auf mich![ Hunter is at the school. He is in the art room. Listen to me!]? Her eyes were blank, and the voice had an odd tone. Paul looked kind of scared. ?Okay, now German, but now, it isn?t her talking!?

Joey?s jaw went slack. ? The spirits are talking through her!? Rod nodded. Kris said something again. ? ¡Sí! ¡Exactamente![Yes! Exactly!]? This time Spanish. ?No somos los alcoholes que tomaron a su amigo. ¡Estamos intentando ayudar! ¡Todo lo que podemos hacer debe hablar a través de su amigo aquí, y solamente porque ella alto espiritual influenció![ We are not the spirits who took your friend. We are trying to help! All we can do is speak through your friend here, and only because she highly spiritually influenced!]?

Paul looked suspicious, and opened his mouth to say something. The spirit cut him off. ?¡Usted debe ir al cuarto del arte en la escuela! ¡El cuarto del arte! Él estará en-[You must go to the art room in the school! The art room! He will be in the-]? The spirit was cut off, and Kris slumped to the ground.

They all looked at each other nervously. "She aint... dead, is she?" Rodney looked a little pale.

"No! She just passed out..." Paul checked for a pulse just to be sure.

"Ummm... to the art room then..." Joey turned and headed for the school. They all followed. Paul had to carry Kris over his shoulder and hope that no one noticed them on the street. It wasn't too far, and it seemed strangely silent... there should be teachers and staff members everywhere. But there wasn't.

They stepped into the hall cautiosly, on guard for anything suspicious. The art room was practicaly on the other side of the school. This wasn't exactly a comforting thought.

Somehow, the group made it there without incedinte, but they could swear there were people around corners, or in the shadows of empty rooms.

Now the door to the art room stood in front of them. It's very presence gave off waves of... evil. Or something of the sort.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Teal]

Paul looked at Rodney. Rodney nodded asnd was abotu to open the door.

"Wait... I Don't think Kris is going to be so safe if we just leave her passed out and taking her in with us into here...maybe we should leave her in my jeep?" Paul suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea... maybe thats a good idea." Joey said.

"Okay, how about Me, Maria, and Clesia go and get Hunter, you and Joey take Kris to your car and wait for us so we can be ready to escape?" Rodney said making a plan off the top of his head. Everyone nodded. Kris and Paul walked off down the hall heading to the entrance leaving the other three behind.

"Your arms doing fine right?" Paul asked Joey.

"Yea, stupid stitchs, darn ghosts, yet not good enough to carry Kris is thats what your implying.

"Oh, no!" Paul said.

They continued to walk down the hall way. Getting the eerie feeling of the emptness that should of been replaced by teachers and staff people. They stopped when they heard a soft humming. Looking behind them there was the girl with the weird glow Paul encounted yesterday. She was coming out of one of the class rooms, floating, her hair again floating in the unpresent breeze.

"This is not good..." Paul told Joey. Paul thought this woudl be the best of time for Kris to come to.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Oh the book"!Clesia said sudlenly dropping her backpack and rumening through it.
"What book"?Rodney asked.
"The books... Hunter.... told.... us...to...find."
"What about them?"Maria asked also.
"I found one.Here it is!"Clesia said happily pulling a very old book out of her backpack.
"Good now lets go".Rodney said running off.Maria not to far behid.Clesia ran after thetm keeping up as they pasted the library doors Clesia felt a chill.
"Hold up I think Hunter's in here".
"The library"?Maria said.
"Somethings not right about it.THere's a chill in the air.Please can we look and see?"Begged Clesia.
"Fine".Rodney grumbled.
[/COLOR]