OtakuBoards

I hate People who Make fun of!

Krillen

Ok im 14.. i can handle situations like this but I want your view on it. some people look at me during class drawing Dragonball z guys...... they make fun of me all day about it. Theres not much i can do except tell them to mind there own buisness. Anyone got some good combacks cause I hate being Cornered by anime haters. Its the worst feeling because you feel like your powerless, anyone got some tips?

And ChikaChikaGhan I dont need your support cause i Know what youll say.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]Ok im 14.. i can handle situations like this but I want your view on it. some people look at me during class drawing Dragonball z guys...... they make fun of me all day about it. Theres not much i can do except tell them to mind there own buisness. Anyone got some good combacks cause I hate being Cornered by anime haters. Its the worst feeling because you feel like your powerless, anyone got some tips?
[/B][/QUOTE]

That's just rediculous...There are plenty of other things to make fun of somebody for...Sheesh. heh, jk - but seriously, it's good that you haven't given in yet, just do what makes you happy, don't worry about others...

[color=red]Wellllllll..... I would try to aviod drawing DBZ in school(it always leads to confrontations like the one you recieved today). I mean, you shouldn't be anyway...;). However, if you [i]must[/i] draw during class.....just agree with everything they say. If they make fun of you for watching anime(or drawing it)......just agree that you do. It can't do any harm.......because.......you [b]do[/b] enjoy watching/drawing anime, right? Why deny the truth? If all else fails........*Fight, Fight, Fight!* LoLoL....:smirk:[/color]

well, to tell you the truth, the people i beat up, ended up being my friends, but school is the only place i ever feel like drawing dbz and im good at it at school for some reason so i wont stop, i do agree with them i just want better ways to handle it. for instance i dont wanna loose friends or keep it the same, i wanna gain respect in doing so...so that people withh like me more for who i am and forget about dbz, i do play guitar and everyone thinks thats attractive though.(by that i mean girls)and the guys think that its cool too.

[B]i made this thread so i can think of ways to get back at them. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]Well then.......try some of these......they work well:angel::smirk:.

[size=1]1. Swipe their book bag, and deposit it into the nearest toilet.
2. Ask a friend to borrow their HW......then take it, and trash it.
3. Do they have a [i]big, important[/i] project laying around the classroom? ...You know what to do...
4. Gather a group of friends..... **BeAt DoWn**...
5. If they ride a bike to school, and have a pad lock to chain it to something......you can cram gum or glue into the key hole.
6. Do they drive? Key their car....smash a window....etc.

That's all I can think of right now..[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]You play the guitar? Its kinda stupid but when I read that I could just see Krillen playing the guitar! lol. *looks around, everyone has blue tear drops* oops. [/B][/QUOTE]

Blue tear drops, it remind me one of the member of this board. Blueteardrops

[B]Ok im 14.. i can handle situations like this but I want your view on it. some people look at me during class drawing Dragonball z guys...... they make fun of me all day about it. Theres not much i can do except tell them to mind there own buisness. Anyone got some good combacks cause I hate being Cornered by anime haters. Its the worst feeling because you feel like your powerless, anyone got some tips?

And ChikaChikaGhan I dont need your support cause i Know what youll say. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Odd...they make fun of you? My friend Baby Kiwi and I tend to worship the "nerds" who like DBZ and anime...we sit and have conversations with them. The rest of the school is just too cool to discover the awesome jewls from Japan...hehehe.

Oh, and there is this freshman who looks like Harry Potter, and so we call him Harry Potter, and we're obsessed with him in an odd, stalker-sort of way. Call us weird, at lunch we all stare at him, just because Harry Potter is so cool (ok, yes, HP IS awesome, you know that if 17 year old high school senior girls are reading it, it's cool, so shhh).

Where the hell am I going with this? I'll stop.[/color]

wow, i'v been in this situation before.. i usually ignore them.. and if they make a stupid comment like.. 'do you like dragon ballz'

i normally say 'yes..' (then ignore the fact that they just called it dragon balls.. and not dragon ball-Z.. lol)

then they are like 'why?' (god.. i hate it when people ask that.. -_-)

then i normally ignore them..

... ever since english class where we had to make up a character for a story.. i drew a guy that kinda looked like gohan.. someone said 'thats a cartoon character' .. i was like 'noo... ' .. well anyways on with the topic.. ever since them i just made up my own anime style charcters..

You think thats bad? try being gay :p hehehe anyway...

When I used to draw anime in Math class everyone would complement me on how good it was..... However, alot of the "popular" kids would watch the show... alot of the "punk" people did too.... and stoners... and jocks... actually... alot of people liked it to my disbelief.... so I never got made fun of... even if they did make fun of them, they would just get mouthed off by the people around me who liked it... or by me... showing off my skills and their stupidity.... all at the same time....

And ChikaChikaGhan I dont need your support cause i Know what youll say. [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]1[/B] Pretend they're invisible.

[B]2[/B] Tell them to mind their own business.

[B]3[/B] Tell them that cartoons are no different than live action films and are actually more creative in some cases because they are not bound by physical limits and can be just as emotional as live action films.

[B]4[/B] Use your rage to go Super Saiyan and blast them with a Kamehameha wave faster than they can say "DBZ". :devil:

Ok scratch #4 :D. That might wipe out your whole school. The others might work though.

Luckily I don't have to worry about that in my school. Because alot of my friends watch it and no one really cares, and even some of the hardcore gothic people watch it, this one goth chick even has a Goku, a Vegeta, and Tien keychain figures on her backpack.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]awe... but #4 is so fun... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I know... :D

Show those fools no mercy when blasting them to hell and back. How dare they make fun of the great Saiyajin prince. They will know the wrath of an enraged Super Saiyan DBZ fan! :devil:

I think I'd make a good Vegeta. Whaddya think?

Somehow I have a lot of authority at school. So when they tease me I just ignore them and be totally silent (I'm good at that). And then they'll start asking if I'm ok and apoligize without me saying anything at all. Then usually after a while I get sick of them asking me if I'm ok I just say, "Excuse me but did you say something?" That usually shuts them up.

And the people at my school don't even know what Anime is so I don't exactly blame them. (Note: They actually thought that Card Captor Sakura was the same as DBZ)

next time anyone bothers you:

1. put on an unemotional face
2. turn your head slowly toward their direction to look at their face
3. stare blankly at their eyes (never lose eye contact)
4. stare at them longer
5. longer....
6. almost there..
7. now turn around and continue doing what you were doing

That always happens to me.........I get picked on, like someone calling me names and stuff that makes the whole class laugh, then when I try and say something back, it is either stupid, or I can't think of anything to say. I hate that. But my advice would be to beat 'em up, even if it is in class. It sounds like they're not gonna stop. So once you beat 'em up, they'll sure as hell stop them, 'cause they'll know you'll beat them again if they start again. Sur, you'll get in trouble for it, but who cares, you gotta be in trouble some time during school years....