OtakuBoards

I hate People who Make fun of!

Krillen

Guest Imsirion
yah, i get picked on at school cause theres sooo many jerks and i got like , 2 friends who like animes too. i guess the thing is to ignore them or beat the living hell outta them. they think im weird and all un happy but when im outta school, ima happy go lucky guy:D :)

okay so are all the weird kids at your school or are they at mine? because i know lots of people who like dragonballz who are 16 and nobody gives them any stick about it. Also anyone who can draw even basic anime/manga is instantly interesting and slightly cool and people always make nice comments on your art work or give you tips on how to improove it. Im not saying my schools the best there is...I just dont understand what the fuss is about at yours...so you like anime...GREAT, enjoy it with everyone else who does and forget the losers that deprive themselves of it because it's 'silly' and they're 'too mature' :D

well, i never had a problem with this before, becasue none of my so called "friends" know about it. I have a dark secret (not really dark but oh well) and they know that i do to, they just din't know what it is. well part of it nbecause of what i read. anywayz, i don't tell them i like it because i'd be laughed of the face of the school. it has been really hard keeping it away from them. but they shall never know. HAHA :demon: :naughty: :smirk:

so weird, I dont get how come you guys get so much trouble over it. It's not very popular over here but if people find out that you like/draw anime/manga then you get kind of respected for it...at least you dont get any trouble and no doubt a group of people will ask you to teach them to draw and compliment you on your previous works......

yeah i know what you mean and ignoring them doesn't work at all. i know that because i have tried it many times. it is like just because i get a's and b's in school and don't flunk that i am a nerd. i really hate people like that. so i have no advice but to tell you that one thing to do is try to cuss him out (j/k). i don't relay know. all the dumb asses at school make fun of me becasue i am smart and they are stupid. the funny thing about that is that i give about 5% effort in schooland they give bout 50% and they still fail but i get strait A's or so. I laugh all the time about that, they try in school and fail and i don't try and i pass gracefully. i have just been given a gift. to bad for them that they will have to get a job from me hehe. remember who it is so when you own your own company to laugh at them when they are broke as hell and offer them a job. but hte first week fire them.

start acting like your about to throw a kamehameha wave. hopefully, everyone will think you're crazy enough to leave you alone.
for some reason, when i draw characters in class, no one really makes a big deal about it. i guess just because they've all embrased my strangeness. maybe if they get to that point with you, they'll leave you alone.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]yeah i know what you mean and ignoring them doesn't work at all. i know that because i have tried it many times. it is like just because i get a's and b's in school and don't flunk that i am a nerd. i really hate people like that. so i have no advice but to tell you that one thing to do is try to cuss him out (j/k). i don't relay know. all the dumb asses at school make fun of me becasue i am smart and they are stupid. the funny thing about that is that i give about 5% effort in schooland they give bout 50% and they still fail but i get strait A's or so. I laugh all the time about that, they try in school and fail and i don't try and i pass gracefully. i have just been given a gift. to bad for them that they will have to get a job from me hehe. remember who it is so when you own your own company to laugh at them when they are broke as hell and offer them a job. but hte first week fire them. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Gah! You have the best attitude of anyone here I think...your mindset is sooo great! Don't ask me why I get all worked up at these things...but I do! It's not every day that someone who is "made fun of" or whatever can give positive advice to others and actually [i]believe[/i] it! :excited:[/color]

The answer to your question is very simple.

:mrt: [SIZE=4]I PITY THE FOOL THAT MESS WITH ME[/SIZE] :mrt:

Honestly though, fate tends to pay people back for their wrongdoings, just don't sink to their level and give a smile when you see them get their justice.

-Ad

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]That usually works, but it's the waiting that usually causes me to lash out sometimes...but when you grow up and [u]most[/u] everyone gets a bit more mature, you'll be glad that you didn't loose your cool back then... [/B][/QUOTE]

:drunk: :toothy:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]yeah i know what you mean and ignoring them doesn't work at all. i know that because i have tried it many times. it is like just because i get a's and b's in school and don't flunk that i am a nerd. [/B][/QUOTE]

believe me, i know what you're going through. i was valedictorian of my class, i went through the same thing. people called me a "pig" whenever i got the highest grade in the class, like it was something to be ashamed of. remember, you'll be a doctor or something when they're working at the dmv.

remember, also, what adam said. karma plays an active role in our lives. what goes around, comes around. it's been said a thousand different ways. what you put out, you will get. don't sink to their level...you will always be better than them. they are just jealous.

[SIZE=1]Ah, I get that alot at my school...it's basically only my select friends who like it...

1. Stare at them
2. Tell them to go away
3. Act like they're invisible and don't notice them
4. If the worse comes to the worst, and a fight is needed, just go crazy and punch them...MANY times...

Ah...that should do it...in order of most active...heh...[/SIZE]

to put it simply... just don't draw dbz characters. It can't be that important, and if it's troubling you so, just drop it. If not, don't ignore, that doesn't work in the long run. Find something about them, or just take it, laugh with them, until they focus attention elsewhere

Well i dont get made fun of anymore, sure they think dbz is gay, but they think im a good artist, plus im funny and good at guitar, so im good now. and if they make fun of you whent hey draw, just draw them naked spanking a monkey and present it to the hole class, i mean what do you have to loose? youll gain respect and people will think you r funny, dont worry about getting in trouble cause it will be worth it. hehe, i havent tryed that one yet.
or just say somthin like, well chun li naked in a shower is probably too much for you, you know **** like that, dont just sit there and be embarrest, say somthin like, yah dbz is gay, the stupid japs hypnotized me and made me do it. i dont think that way at all, japan rules and dbz for ever! oh yah, but heres a tip, dont where dbz shirts to school, i have like 10 shirts and the last thing i wanna do is where one to school, if im having a gilr come over to my house, i hide my pokemon cards and dbz posters, im 14 by the way, i dont collect pokemon cards anymore i just like to price them, i have alot and i dont know where to sell them, can someone help me out? i could make hundreds.

I'm glad your problem is all over now :D About the Pokemon cards, i find they make nice bookmarks and my friend cuts out the pictures and makes hige collages with them. They look so cool. I would post them but they far exceed the space limitations of the size of something you could post here.