OtakuBoards

Digimon- Way of the Worlds [PG]

Solo Tremaine

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]While walking away from the stream, Kira heard a voice. The voice of a Digimon that sounded very familar. "Isn't there anyone out there who can help me?" it yelled out. Kira began walking towards the voice.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Does that voice sound familar to you two?" she asked the two Digimon trailing behind her. They nodded. "It sounds like that Hawkmon we ran into with that Tera girl." Renamon concluded.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kira nodded. "That's what I thought. C'mon, lets go see what's the matter." she ran in the direction of Hawkmon's voice. After a half hour or so she appeared in a clearing. Rain pelted down on her body. The forest was so thick that she had not even known that it was raining. She ignored the rain and looked off into the distance. She saw a town and heard the faint callings of Hawkmon.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"He must be going back to the city. Faster you two, we don't want to lose him." The group began to run faster and eventually made it to the start of the town. Hawkmon was now flying towards a building that looked as if it had collapsed. "Hawkmon! Wait!" she yelled out. Hawkmon turned around and flew towards Kira.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"You're that Kira girl aren't you?" he asked. Kira nodded. "Yes, what's the matter?" she questioned. "Tera and I had entered a building a little while ago while it was raining. We were seeking shelter from the rain but instead we became trapped underneath the building. It began flooding down there and Tera sent me out to find someone who could help us remove the rocks from the passageway out."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kira stood silent, taking it all in. When Hawkmon finished, she gave him her answer. "I'll help you, ok?" she smiled and Hawkmon did as well. "Come now! We must hurry, before it is too late for Tera." Hawkmon quickly led the group back to the building where Tera was trapped.[/color][/size][/font]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]He's insane if he thinks I'll actually accept that offer[/i] Azufe thought, [/i]but it's not like I have to. We could always use more people to fight, but we can't trust these data hunters. But if Crossfire's telling the truth about Bolt, then we should be able to trust Bolt.[/i]

"I've got a better idea," Azufe said. "We throw you, Wind, and Chain in prison, but not Bolt. If you're telling the truth about him, then you won't have to be there to make him think he's with us. We'll just have to get him away from you before he wakes up, so we can be sure you don't pull anything. But we can always use more people. There's no way we can trust you, Wind, and Chain, but if Bolt won't remember a thing about you three or his life as a data hunter, then we'll take him. Terriermon, watch them. Make sure Bolt stays unconcious until we can get him away from the other three. Oh, sorry, Crossfire," he said with sarcasm, "but I forgot to ask if that's okay with you. Oh, wait a minute. I just remembered that I don't give a ****. So if you don't like it, then that's just too bad."

Tera was now floating... She could dive down into the water to reach bottom but that wasnt a fun idea with who knows what floating around under her. She was closer to the hole she fell through and it worried her more than made her feel better.

[B][COLOR=Sienna]"They should have put flood guards on the basement in a place like this good gravy..."[/COLOR][/B]

She continued to tred water untill she heard the sound of hawkmon's wings. She said noting as she realized she was long energy and just wished to sleep. She used what energy she could to stay afloat and awake.

[B][COLOR=DarkRed]"Tera I brought help!"[/COLOR][/B] Hawkmon points through the cracs some large boulders of concrete sat over. [B][COLOR=DarkRed]"She is down there... Please anything you can do..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]"Hmm... Renamon perhaps you can move it with a punch or too? Or will that hurt your paws? And what about you Veemon... Im sure you have some good attacks that could help..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]"Very Well.... Power Paw!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]"Well I uh... Ok... V-Head Butt!"[/COLOR][/B]

The two hit the slabs of concrete hard and it moved slightly. The two kept up the attacks and soon one of the two moved off the other which cleared part of the hole. More room was needed so the three digimon together chipped away at the concrete and removed what was left.

Tera floated a little lower and watched as a little more light came into the area... She looked to her left and noticed clothes with bones floating about twelve feet away. She turned her head in the other direction and shuddered. She then noticed a white, yellow, and purple arm reached down for her. She automatically knew who it was and almost did not want to come out. She fought off the thought and grabbed the paw. She was then yanked out of the filling basement.

[B][COLOR=Sienna]"I would like to say....right now... I am truely sorry for the way I acted before... I was just quite angry... I did not mean to be as rude as I was."[/COLOR][/B] Tera said to Kira without even looking at her.

[B][COLOR=DimGray]"As rude?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]"...Ugh... I have quite the hate for the species..."[/COLOR][/B] Tere rubbed her head slightly and looked around. Everything was very blurry.

[B][COLOR=DimGray]"Huh"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]"Human...species... Personal reasons. Mainly I hate myself more than I do others but ... I... hit my head.... goodnight."[/COLOR][/B]

Tera let out a strange noise as she fell over out of exaustion and from the hurt head from when she fell.

[B][COLOR=DimGray]"Ok Hawkmon can you explain?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Ok... We left the forest... She was very angry at the whole situation and explained to me why she hates humans and uh herself... The death of her friend because of humans. She blames herself you see. We came to this town for shelter... She and I came in here and she fell through the floor. Pretty much it except the fact that the first person i asked for help was kinda rude and busy... I am so greatful that you heard me... I again apologise for her and well us for the way she acted earlier."[/COLOR][/B]

Hakwmon thought it best to stop rambling unless the human and her partners decided to ask questions. He stared at the curled up Tera on the ground and sighed. He sat the flashlight on the her chain and weapons that were nearby. He sat down and let out a sigh.

--------------
ooc: Creative streak has died lol i would have come up with something better had my mind not dried up

Crossfire stared, almost in disbelief, at Azufe and Terriermon as the two kept their eyes on the road. He burst out laughing, and told Azufe:
"Well, all right, I knew there was something cool about you!" Azufe was in no mood to hear it, and kept his eyes on the road while Crossfire calmed down. Wind's voice came from the back.
"Don't worry about a thing, amigo, Bolt'll be a real good soldier." Azufe glanced at the rear-view a third time, before replying.
"Don't make me change my mind."

A few moments later, the car pulled into the base area, and a man at the front examined the car suspicoudly before seeing Azufe's head in the driver's side.
"I'm here to deliver some escaped data hunters." Azufe said calmly, while Crossfire smiled at the guard from the back seat. The guard pointed down a smaller road to the prison facility, and the car turned and began heading in that direction, Crossfire looking oddly eager for them to arrive...

"I believe that this one could be of some use." Azufe reported, almost nervously, as he pointed back towards Bolt, who was still being supported by two guards. Branit looked at the unconcious driver in disbelief.
"What the hell are you talking about? He's a data hunter! Their getaway driver! Don't you remember?"
"On our way back, one of them, Crossfire, told me that this one, Bolt, he said, has short-term amnesia. He said that Bolt will not remember being a data hunter when he regains conciousness."
"And you believed him? What kind of idiot are you?" Branit raged, Azufe continued.
"If he is telling the truth, Bolt would possess no threat to us, and could be trained as a professional soldier. All we have to do is get him checked out when he wakes up, and if he is in fact an amnesiac, then he could be useful to us!" Branit looked at Azufe with what looked like contempt, and then caved.
"All right, have medical unit check him out. If he really doesn't remember anything, I'll consider it." Azufe nodded shortly and sent the two soldiers off with Bolt, as Azufe headed off towards the prison complex...

"Name?"
"Crossfire." The man behind the glass barricade looked at him contemptuously.
"Real name." Crossfire paused for a moment, then replied.
"Jae Rin Kang." Crossfire said proudly, he had almost forgotten his native Korean name. He took a quick fingerprint sample, and walked off, while Wind stepped up to the ocunter next. Crossfire looked over as he walked through the door, and saw Azufe standing there. Crossfire gave him a short nod as he headed off, and Azufe didn't reply. He took a look at Wind.
"Name?"
"Ricardo Avares." Wind replied shortly, with a definite accent. Azufe stared at him, and he smiled shortly in return. Not a cocky attitude like Crossfire, but more of real gratitude. Azufe walked off without a second look, and Crossfire, already in the next room, thought to himself:
[i]Not too many prisons can hold me for long, pal.[/i]

"What is your name?"
Bolt was already in a second room, and a bright white light was shining in his face. He didn't seem to mind very much, as he was only having difficulty with the question. Who was he, anyway? What was his name again? He looked back at the light, and felt the answer almost on the tip of his tongue, but then the voice asked another question.
"What is your occupation?"
Bolt stared dimly at the light in front of him. He couldn't remember, he really couldn't. Azufe was looking at the room through a window across the hall, and wondered how tihngs were going inside.
"Who brought you here?"
Bolt looked around, as though he was thinking the answer might be in the room. The white light was now starting to hurt his eyes, and he looked up helplessly at it. He didn't know.
"Who are your friends?"
Bolt could almost feel this answer gushing up inside him, but then his heart dropped. He didn't know that, either. He could almost see a face, clearly, through this bright light, could nearly picture a figure, but coudln't remember any details. Did this mean he had no friends? Who were they talking about? Bolt heard footsteps heading out the door, and the white light didn't cease...

"Well, he definetely shows signs of amnesia, couldn't answer a single question we threw at him."
"Did he even reply?" Azufe told the doctor seriously, the doctor shook his head.
"He didn't have to, we wired him up to the graph and his brain patterns check out differently than anyone else's, he couldn't think of a single answer."
"But you're not sure."
"Well, in a case like this, even a small reminder of something that may have happened pre-trauma may trigger a reaction, so we have to be careful not to let him get even the smallest clue of what he used to be before this."
"Does this mean he can't see me?"
"He can, just don't repeat anything you told him before, and his friends cannot have any contact with him under any circumstances. To be safe, make sure he isn't aware they're here."
"I understand, I'll deliver the report to Branit."
"You've had a tough day, I'll do it." The doctor said before walking off with the dossier. Azufe looked at Bolt on the operation room table, still wired up to all the machines and graphs to read his brain patterns. His new ally, the ex-data hunter.

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kira sat down across from Hawkmon as did Renamon and Veemon. Kira stared around the crumbled building before looking back at Hawkmon. "I've been looking for someone who had a Digimon like me for so long I couldn't believe it when I met Tera." she said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Renamon and I have traveled to and from so many destroyed towns and not been able to find and shred of human life we almost gave up." she continued. "Then, when I read on my Digivice that there were two Digimon nearby I thought for sure that one had to have a Tamer. When I arrived at the battle I was mistaken, all I found was little Veemon here, trying to defend itself from a Kuwagamon."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"After defeating the Kuwagamon, Veemon joined up with us. Then, soon later, we found you and Tera, fighting against that Golden Rapidmon. I didn't know what to think of you two then and Tera's attitude sure didn't help my thinking. Now that I know why Tera was that way I understand."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Now that I know, I'm willing to stay with you two. I mean, you do owe me you know. I did save Tera's life, or, atleast Renamon and Veemon did." Hawkmon laughed at this. "Yes, they did save Tera from almost certain doom and she and I are very grateful. I'm sure we'll repay you in due time."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kira nodded. She looked over at Tera who's eyes were now open. She sat up and spoke to Kira. "Kira, once again, I apologise for being so rude to you before and," she turned to Renamon and Veemon. "thank you for getting rid of that concrete and rescuing me."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"It was no problem, Tera." Renamon said, smiling slightly.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Always glad to help!" Veemon said with great enthusiasm.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kira stood up. "Now that you're awake, we should get going, we should move now before it begins to rain harder." she suggested. Tera and everyone else nodded. Kira led the small group out the door and onto the street.[/color][/size][/font]

[B][COLOR=Sienna]"I havent told a single human this... When i was young my last relative died... His friend Antylamon raised me for years. Then a band of humans came along and picked on me because i was with a digimon. She defended me and she was destroyed by them... Her brother is that Rapidmon. He blames me for her death... as do I. So you see... it dont have much of a liking for the human race anymore."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]"Hmm... I see"[/COLOR][/B]

The five walked slowly along the dark street for a bit. The sound of wet cracked pavement beneath their feet seemed to be the only sound around. Tera breathed out slowly and all could see how cold it was. Tera let out a sigh and took her chain and wrapped it around her shoulders again. She slipped her dagger blade between the links to keep it in place. She slipped her gun in her back pocket where it clanked against some bullets.

[B][COLOR=DimGray]"So what exactly is the gun for? The blade and chain too for that matter."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]"Protection. This digivice may be some help but hey... They dont always make your partner digivolve. I gotta have some way to keep myself alive. Plus... The Flying Red Dragon..."[/COLOR][/B] She pulled the wavey blade out, [B][COLOR=Sienna]"It was a gift to me from my father long ago... I will always keep it with me."[/COLOR][/B]

She ran her index finger along the flat side of the wet blade and saw her reflection. She sighed and put the blade back in the chain. Hawkmon began to fly over head instead of walk because he wasnt very fast at walking.

[B][COLOR=DimGray]"Whats in this town do you know?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]"No the moment we got here we went into the building and then i fell through the floor. We never got the chance to explore."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]"Hmm i see. Well why dont we..-"[/COLOR][/B]

Suddenly part of a nearby building exploded sending huge and small chunks of rocks and dust into the street. Everyone dodged airborn particles and looked ofr the reason. Suddenly a large Kabukimon leapt out of the dust and smoke. She glared at the small group.

[B][COLOR=Plum]"You tamers eh? Well no human deserves that kind of thing so ill be taking your devices now!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]"We wont give them up that easily! Come one three against one armor champ no problem."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Plum]"Hehe you arent the Only one with friends!"[/COLOR] [/B] She laughed.

Suddenly two Veggimon leapt out of the rubble. Both seeming to enjoy the soaked surroundings.[B] [COLOR=DarkGreen]"Hahaha... What master says... we do! if its taking your little toys then...we shall obay... hehehe"[/COLOR][/B] The two said in unison.

[B][COLOR=DarkRed]"This looks fun..."[/COLOR][/B] Hawkmon said sarcasticly.

[color=#696969]"Koko puffs, it' s me. Please wake up. We need to get you home, all of you." [/color]

[color=navy]It took him a a few hours, and a fight with a Tuskmon whose tail that he had accidentally stepped on, but Andromon had finally located and rounded up the five missing Kokuwamon. Chronomon seemed to have disappeared from where it was standing, so Andromon put it in the back of his mind. He had more pressing matters to attend to. Andromon was at the end of his rope, he had tried everything short of beating them up to rouse the Digimon out of their trance, and it was becoming a promising option. [/color]

[color=#696969]Forget it, I'm just going to...wait a minute..."[/color]
[color=#696969][/color]
[color=navy]Andromon activated his Lightning Blade, but dialed down the voltage and intensity until it was just the way that he remembered that the Kokuwamon liked it, it would seem just like lunch to them. He waved it in their faces, and sure enough, all five of them stirred at once. [/color][color=yellow]"where's lunch?"[/color]
[center][color=navy]****[/color][/center]
[center] [/center]
[left][color=navy]After seeing his friends off, and promising to visit as soon as he could. Andromon began to walk again, no specific direction in mind. It had started raining again, but he didn't mind it as much as he let on to others; he didn't hate the stuff, he just didn't want to live in it. The steady rhythem of the rain, coupled with his previous encounter with hie friends, sent his mind towards his old home, the village where he grew up.[/color][/left]
[left][color=#000080][/color] [/left]
[left][color=#696969][i]Dad is...was the one who hated the rain. I guess that he just rubbed off on me, and I didn't notice. Dad always kept me inside during the thnderstorms, sheltering me I guess. He believed in me, but he was, I don't know, afraid to show it. I really mis him, and the Motimon that came by every spring, and Miss Togemon too. I miss everybody, even the ones that left me...[/i][/color][/left]
[left][i][color=#696969][/color][/i] [/left]
[left][color=navy]The rain had stopped. Andromon hadn't noticed that he had been walning for all of this time. He stopped to check his surroundings, a riverbank, when he noticed a trail of blood dissolving into the soaked earth. On closer analyzation, it seemed to be coming from a Digimon, possibly the dramon digivolution line. He followed the the trail into a city, and he saw a rapidly moving Gatomon in the distance, there were many signs of other digimon in the city, mostly Gazimon gangs, Gotsumon bites on concrete, or digi-sludge. [/color][/left]
[left][i][color=#696969]Maybe this is an all Digimon city? Hopefully that means that I will recieve a warmer welcome then I did in the last city that I was in.[/color][/i][/left]
[left][i][color=#696969][/color][/i] [/left]
[left][color=navy]The trail led him to an empty building, and then to a store. he sensed movement inside. [/color][/left]
[left][color=black]"There's someone out side," Deciperemon told his companion. "Oh crap, I bet it's going to eat us!"[/color][/left]

[i]What would I do if one of my friends had Bolt's problem?[/i] Azufe thought. [i]I'd probably give him something he could use as a diary. And I'd make sure he had it at all times. If Bolt has something like that, he'll know what happened as soon as he looks at it or, more likly, listens to it.[/i]

He sat down at a nearby computer and accessed the prisioner records. He opens Bolt's profile, as small as it was. [i]Let's see here... they did search him, and while he was unconcious. Good. It says that they found a handheld tape recorder. Where the hell did he get one of those? At least they were smart enough to take it when they searched him. If we erase what's on it now, we can use it to help him remember what we tell him. We'll have to be sure that we erase both sides of the tape, though.[/i]

Azufe stood up, undid the locks, turned the bright light off, and entered the room where Bolt was. "Bolt?"

"Is... is that my name?" he asked uncertainly.

"Yes. I'm Azufe. You had a nasty bump there. For a while we didn't think you would make it."

"What?" Bolt was confused. "What do you mean?"

"You, me, and Jaht were out on an assignment."

"Assignment?"

Azufe sighed. "You really don't remember anything, do you?"

"No. No, I don't. I mean, I know what the world's like, and how to talk, and what the names of things are, but nothing about me."

"Well," Azufe explained, "you're in the millitary. Not the army or anything like that. This is a seperate branch of the millitary. We don't have a name yet, though. We're the ones who take on the more dangerous jobs, especially ones involving Digimon. Many of us have Digimon partners, me included. Not you, though. Anyways, we almost never go in large groups. We get the assignments where large groups aren't needed, as well as the ones where large groups would lead to the faliure of the mission. Those are the infiltration ones and that kind of thing, where you don't want to be seen.

"You, Jaht, and I were assigned to track down and eliminate a very dangerous group of Digimon. I was the only one with a Digimon partner, so I was the one who went straight in. Terriermon and I distracted them while you and Jaht snuck around behind them and attacked. Most weapons don't do much against most Digimon, but explosive weapons can be quite effective. You had a sholder-mounted rocket launcher, and Jaht had a grenade launcher. We managed to take them out, but you were knocked unconcious during the battle.

"We brought you back here as quickly as possible, where it was discovered that you had suffered extensive brain damage. The medical team-we have some of the best doctors, and state-of-the-art medical equipment-managed to save your life, but you'll probably never fully recover. You have a condition called short-time memory loss. You'll be able to remember the events of the day, but you'll forget when you wake up the next morning. That's why you can't remember anything."

"So tomorrow, I won't remember anything you just told me?"

Azufe nodded. "You'll forget everything except what you remembered when you woke up. At least, that's what the medical team told me. However, there is a way to make things a little easier for you. See, there's all sorts of odd stuff in the storage areas. We tend to bring back anything we find that we can carry. We've got a tape recorder that you can use as an electronic dairy. I don't know how much you'll be allowed to do in your condition even with that as a memory aid, but it's sure more than the nothing you'd be allowed to do without it. There'll still be a desire to lock you up and study your condition, but I think I can get you at least a driver position. I've got a bit of influance around here, 'cause I'm one of the best people here, if not the best. Would that be okay with you?"

Bolt blinked once, now that his eyes were adjusting to the dimmer light in the room, and replied:
"Yes, that sounds fine." Azufe nodded ihs approval, and turned to walk out the door.
"I'll just tell our officer, Branit, that you're all right. Please wait here until the doctor or I get back." Bolt nodded and Azufe walked out the doorway. Bolt looked down at his hands, and nearly jumped in surprise when his large braid swung over the side of his shoulder, he laughed nervously.
[i]I never knew I had hair like this. Heh, cool.[/i] He thought self-conciously. He stared around the room he was in, colored darkly, but all around him, large computer devices prited out readouts around him, and he then realized that his body appeared to be wired to many of these odd machines. Afraid to do anything, he remained in his sitting position, and played absently with his eyepatch, unsure exactly why he was wearing it. He seemed to be able to see fine out of both eyes, but that patch was just there. He smiled.
[i]Boy, what fashion sense I have.[/i] He thought, laughing under his breath. He was examining the room around him, and waited for Azufe patiently.
Waiting until he could get his whole memory back...

Crossfire looked belligerently at the guard pacing back and forth in front of his cell, and found nothing better to do than trace his steps, counting them until he was pretty sure he was going crazy.
[i]1...2...3...4...5...6...[/i] The guard stopped and the feet turned around and pointed towards the cell. Crossfire looked up and smiled, and the guard whacked his stick hard against the bars. Crossfire didn't flinch. The guard, this time, truly aimed for Crossfire's face, and only then did he bother to duck back inside. The guard kept walking, and Crossfire shrugged.
[i]So much for that plan...[/i] He sat back down again, wondering just how Bolt was doing at this moment. He stared and thought hard about his experience in the car, talking to Azufe, wondering if he really had given Bolt the job...
[i]The car![/i] Crossfire thought quickly. [i]Of course, that's something I can do...[/i] He leaned out his cell again, and called out to the guard.
"Hey screw! I want my phone call!"

Azufe paced back and forth outside Branit's office, the doctor was still inside, and Azufe, at certain points, could make out a piece of the argument between the two, that is to say, Branit kept raising his voice all the time. Azufe stopped when he thought he heard the phone ringing inside the office, and the argument stopped. Branit picked up the phone, and Azufe couldn't tell what they were saying. The door opened and Azufe jumped back in surprise, and Branit, from the back of the room, looked at him, holding up the phone.
"It's for you..." He said, sounding just as confused. Azufe picked up the phone.
"He..." Before he could begin, an all-too-familliar voice piped up through the line.
"Look in the trunk, if you want any help, then come and see me." Azufe stared at the reciever in disbelief, and a click was heard over the line as Crossfire hung up. Azufe did the same, and Branit looked at him.
"What was that?" Branit demanded. Azufe shrugged.
"One of the data hunters used their phone call on me, he said something about the trunk...and asking if I wanted help..."
"Damn data hunters, can't believe a word they say..." Branit began, but then looked up at Azufe.
"Speaking of which...I think it'll be safe to let the other one work with you...for now, but if he seems to be catching on, I want him thrown in a cell to rot next to his friends, you hear?"
"Yes, sir!" Azufe replied, turning around to leave. On his way, he looked at a guard.
"Take a look at the car we brought in, and search the trunk." The guard nodded, and Azufe returned to the medical area.
[i]Heh, how about that, working with the ex-data hunter.[/i] Azufe thought, almost surprised at himself. It then occured dto him to go and tell Jaht about this, and walked off to the medical bay, almost seeming pleased with himself...

Double-posting, Takuya? :therock:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deciperemon eyed the new digimon carefully. "Then again, we probably wouldn't fit in his mouth."

Andromon scanned the two digimon. He got a clear read-out on Fladramon, whom he had seen before. At least, he had seen one, not necessarily this Fladramon. The other one, Deciperemon, was another mystery as the Chronomon had been. [I]No Data[/I] flashed continuously on Andromon's monitor.

"Who are you?" Andromon asked.

"The name is Deciperemon." Deci introduced himself. "And I'm wondering, would you like to fight me?"

Andromon was perplexed. The small digimon was obviously in bad condition, and of a lower power level than Andromon. His arm was in a sling, and dried blood was crusting on his shins and forearms. It would not be very fair for him, an Ultimate, to absorb the beaten Rookie's data. "No, I do not wish to destroy you." he replied.

Deciperemon groaned and rolled his eyes. "Why does no one believe that I can take care of myself?"

"Maybe because you're beat to a pulp." supplied Fladramon, wincing.

"Rhetorical question!" barked Deciperemon. "If you're going to say anything, it had better be ?Fire Rocket,? or one of your other attacks."

"As if [I]I'm[/I] in any condition to be fighting."

"Why is it that I don't have any data on you?" asked Andromon of Deci.

"Probably because I'm one of a kind, baby. I was created by some kid way back when. Back in the time when human partners actually cared. Somehow he hacked into his digivice and changed me from what I originally was. I think it might have been a Gazimon or an Impmon, or something." he sat down. "Come on, how about a Lightning Blade? Just a small one?"

"I do not think you could sustain even one of my weaker attacks." declared the Andromon.

Deciperemon would have retorted, but at that moment Fladramon slumped over onto the ground, lying in a small puddle of his own blood. "Crap! You, Andromon, press this against his wound!" Deciperemon removed the bag from his back and handed it to the android digimon. "Ill be back in a minute."

Deciperemon took off, searching through the woods. His legs ached and his arm screamed in pain, but Fladramon was dying and he didn't want to see what seemed like such a nice guy pass. When he had downloaded Wizardmon's data, Deciperemon had learned quite a bit about herbs and plants and the like. He only hoped he could find the right ones to help his ailing friend. Looking around quickly, he accidentally tripped over something and fell.

"Hey, watch where you're going." a scratchy voice sounded.

Deciperemon flipped himself over with his good arm and came face to face with a Digitamamon. The egg-encased digimon was irritated, but Deciperemon couldn't be bothered to do anything right now. "Sorry, got to go!" he got up and started to run away. The Digitamamon snarled and attacked. "Nightmare Syndrome!"

Deciperemon spun around to try and catch the attack. He cursed silently. It was coming from the wrong angle, and he wasn't ready. He leapt to the side, and the attack demolished a tree. Deciperemon snatched up a few roots from the tree and tucked them in his sling. He grabbed a few flowers along the way as well. "Nightmare Syndrome!" Deciperemon saw the attack coming, but tripped over a bush and could not get out of the way. His eyes widened as he saw doom approaching.

"Lightning Paw!"

Gatomon appeared suddenly and pounded away the Digitamamon's attack with her fist. "I thought I told you to stay put. " she growled.

"Patience has never really been my thing." he replied. "Now take these and get back to Fladramon." he handed her the assorted plants. "Grind them up and mix them with some water, then sort of press it into his wound. It'll numb the pain and keep the wound from getting infected. Patch him as best you can after that."

"Nightmare Syndrome!"

The tree they had been talking behind disintegrated. Gatomon leapt behind another tree, and Deciperemon sprawled behind a large bush. "What about egg-boy here?" she asked.

"I can take care of him, I think." replied Deciperemon.

"Yeah right, you'd be better off running."

"Fine, whatever." he replied, "Just go already."

She departed, the plants tucked in one paw. Deciperemon stepped into the open, and he removed the sling from his arm. It hung out behind him, grotesquely twisted. "I'm right here, yolk-for-brains!"

Digitamamon narrowed his eyes and yelled. "Nightmare Syndrome!"

The ghoul-like apparition flew out of his face and headed straight for Deciperemon. Deciperemon put his good arm out in front of him and propped up his other roughly facing the attack. "Attack Snatcher!" he cried. An purple nimbus surrounded his hands, and the Nightmare Syndrome flew straight into Deci's incandescent palms. A huge swelling of energy flowed through his body, and he could feel the various bumps, bruises, and scrapes beginning to disappear. With a loud POP, his arm was set back into place, and the pain was gone.

After his body was fully recovered, Deci still had a lot of energy leftover. Digitamamon was an Ultimate, and his attack was quite a bit more than Deci needed. "Feinted Blasts!" he said, cupping his hands together. A horde of bright purple energy beams sprang rapidly from Deciperemon's palms and ricocheted around, one after another striking Digitamamon. Digitamamon laughed derisively. "You can't hurt me, my shell is too tough."

Deciperemon frowned. "Crap. I forgot about the shell." he jumped up into a tree and aimed his palm at Digitamamon. "Hey, chicken excrement!" Digitamamon turned at the sound of his voice. "Say SCRAMBLED!" Deciperemon unleashed a volley of blasts directly into the open face of Digitamamon's shell. Digitamamon bellowed in pain and ran off.

Deciperemon put his right index finger up with his thumb cocked back. He blew off some imaginary smoke. "Oh yeah. I'm back in business."

"You know? It's not as bad as I though." Chronomon said, as he caught a swinging wire about to cut them in half. "It's just a lot of climbing and walking round objects."

"Told you." Tycho retorted as he jumped off a smashed car.

Chronomon glanced over the railing bordering the bridge.

"Ugh. There's a dead body hanging there." He remarked.

"What?"

Tycho ran to the edge, unconsciously the suit's blending mode. His friend was right, arachnean filth hung to the whole underside of the humongous structure, and a half decomposed body was attached to it. Tycho didn't want to examine the rest on the underbridge. This spelt trouble in big red luminous letters.

"I say we be extra careful from now on." He whispered.

"Why? We've seen worse before." Chronomon pointed out.

He picked a steel fragment from the ground.

"Remember the dogs of Alicante?"

The humanoid digimon completed his figure by mimicking twisting a neck on the metal, eliciting a harsh grinding noise. Tycho cringed and glared at him.

"Stop making n-"

Tycho didn't get to finish his sentence as a large hole in the span blasted out. An impressively sized spider emerged from it. Tycho didn't recognise it but knew they were in trouble.

"Poison Thread!" The dark insect digimon aimed it's attack at Chronomon.

Either it hadn't noticed Tycho or it didn't though he was a threat. The human reached for his digital reader.

[color=#503f86]A large cave chamber buzzed with activity, flourescent lights fizzing loudly as a result of their haphazard electric fittings. On the ground was a smooth metal plate, above which was a dome-like structure carved into the ceiling. Several light-green devices were fixed into the plate and dome at regular intervals, creating a net of dim green light every time a surge of electricity passed through.

"You're sure this'll work?" The man asked quietly, his hands shoved firmly into his leather jacket pockets.

The digimon next to him, a battle-scarred Flybeemon, shrugged. "Who knows? It's the first time we've tried it on multiple targets before."

"I still don't like it." Maildramon boomed from the entrance of the room. "We could be letting the enemy right into our territory. If they find out where we are then we're toast."

The man gave a slight laugh. "Come on Maildramon- the Human Alliance Army is too preoccupied wth destroying the Digimon continent than to worry about a group of hippies in the mountains."

Maildramon raised an eyebrow. "Hippies?"

"That's what the last military officer called us when he came across our base."

Maildramon said nothing, but backed away to hide himself in the darkness of the tunnel entrance.

Idiots. There was only one way to get ENIAC back online. This was just attempted suicide. Regardless of the commander's optimism or the cheeriness and vigilance of the others he was not going to stand by and watch this place be blown apart from the inside out. It was too crucial a point to sabotage.

Digmon jabbed a few buttons at her custom-made keyboard, watching icons light up on a world map in fornt of her. "I have a lock on three Digivice signals at a safe distance away from any human or digimon colonies, two are in close proximity to each other. Shall I start transporting them?"

The man nodded. "Make final preparations and launch on my command."

[i]"You're the only human I trust, you know that?"[/i]

[i]"I'm honoured. But they aren't all bad."[/i]

[i]"I know that... you aren't."[/i]

[i]"What is it that's so bad about them?"[/i]

[i]"They just... I never feel comfortable around them. When they look at me it's like they're trying to figure out where my weak points are. The eyes are just so piercing..."[/i]

[i]"That's it?"[/i]

[i]"...Tristan, I don't want to go. Can't we look for supplies somewhere else?"[/i]

[i]"There isn't anywhere else, Fladramon. This is probably the last fully funtioning city in the entire world. We won't stay long, I promise."[/i]

[i]Some 'not long' that turned out to be. Six days later and we were still floating around, trying to do odd jobs for people. Nobody minded Tristan; they thought he was really brave and strangely quirky for having brought a Digimon back with him. They liked him. They even let him eat with them. Me, on the other hand...[/i]

[i]I had to eat outside. I told Tristan it was because I felt claustrophobic inside human buildings, but it was actually because they'd threatened to kill him if I followed them in. I could see their hand-made weapons poking out of their jackets. I knew I couldn't trust them. They would kill their own kind for the mistrust of another? It was sick.[/i]

[i]Despite the fact that Tristan soon became a well-known hero and regailed the other humans with tales of his many adventures around the new world, I remained in seclusion, always under close scrutiny from everyone nearby. I sat myself at the top of skyscrapers for most of the time, but even then I found I was still unwelcome on my own. They hated me for being alive, even moreso when I was endangering their last city.[/i]

[i]Six days soon turned to eight, and by the ninth I was near starvation. I lied when I said I was being kept well, because I didn't want him to lose faith in all he had. He loved them for being able too stay alive for so long- it filled him with a new hope that I'd never seen him experience before. But as much as I wanted him to be happy, I hated the fact that it was them who made him happy. Wasn't his partnership with me enough? Wasn't that enough proof that people and Digimon could co-exist? [/i]

[i]He couldn't see how shallow they were.[/i]

[i]I wished they'd all died sooner. He kept himself fuelled on the single dream that one day the world would return to peace again, that it was only a matter of time. [/i]

[i]Some dream.[/i]

[i]In the night, some kids woke me up. They started hitting me, yelling at me because I was the one who'd killed their parents.[/i]

[i]I'd never seen them before in my life. But they wanted something to attack, something to give them a false, superficial feeling of satisfaction of having done justice to themselves.[/i]

[i]The noise was heard by the people inside. They watched, but none came out to help me.[/i]

[i]Above the noise of the pounding of the wood and stones hitting my armour and piercing my flesh, I could hear a door opening.[/i]

[i]Then one appeared with a metal pole. Said I'd be doing everyone a favour if I just lay there and died. He raised his arms and brought the pole smashing across the back of my neck.[/i]

[i]I couldn't see much. Everything started spinning. But I started feeling a burning sensation in my stomach. A seering feeling of pure hate. Why were they attacking me? I'd done nothing to them. Ever since I arrived there I had been pandering to their every wish; staying out of sight, not helping despite knowing that I'd do the job in half the time their frail little bodies could manage. [/i]

[i]I opened my eyes and kicked out with my right foot. I caught one of them in the chest, a flat hit. He went sprawling against a wall, blood trickling from his nose. Another was hit across the head- I ripped the piece of wood from his hands and threw it at him. I broke the wrists of anoter, snapped them like twigs.[/i]

[i]I could hear the metal pole swinging through the air again, behind me. I whirled round, claws outstretched...[/i]

Fladramon woke with a start. "Aah... what happened?"

"You passed out. I pulled the bullet from your wound while you were unconscious." Gatomon purred, tearing up some bits of herb with her claws. She dipped them into a bowl of water scavenged from the back of the store and nimbly jumped over to where Fladramon was lying, propped up against a table.

"Hold still." Gatomon said firmly, taking a handful of the green mush and holding it against Fladramon's wounded flank. he let out a hiss of pain and jerked away, feeling every ounce of pressure applied to the bleeding flesh.

"I said hold still!"

Fladramon was too tired to try and protest. His claws dug into the tiled floor as he did his best to ignore the pain.

Andromon watched from a short way off, trying to ascertain if he'd seen any of these digimon before. He felt a light tap on the back of his metal leg as Deciperemon strode past, looking far bouncier than he was before.

"You're looking disgustingly well." Fladramon managed as much sarcasm as he could. Strangely, although he felt tired, the pain in his side was beginning to ebb.

"I am." Deciperemon smirked. "Which is more than I can say for you. How are you feeling?"

"It's not pretty, but I think the wound's starting to close over." Gatomon answered, carefully examining the puncture mark in Fladramon's side.

Andromon was about to interject with a comment, when he noticed something change in the air. It suddenly had an almost electric feel to it, he could taste it in his mouth. It was as if the area around them was building up to something...[/color]
----------------------------------
[size=1]OOC: Right, I was thinking about posting the next bit but I didn't want this post to get any longer.

The four signals being read are Fladramon, Kira and Tera's digivices. Although Azufe has a digivice, he is too near the human's centre of command to be brought forwards. He, Terriermon and the data hunters will come into the main story shortly but in a different way, heh. There's a fair amount to be explained and it's a little complicated, so just bear with me for a while until everything becomes clear ^_^;

Thanks guys, I'm really enjoying this.[/size]

OOC: If there's anything you want me to do to help get my character (as well as Bolt) to... wherever the other characters are being taken (such as send them out on a mission that takes them a safe distance away from human and Digimon colonies), please tell me, and I'll do it. I'm eager to get my character in on the main plot.

----------------------------------

Azufe entered the room where Bolt still was. "Branit has agreed to let you work with me, Bolt. I don't know when we'll get an assignment, but there's a breifing tomorrow. I doubt we'll get assigned anything, but it's always possible. I'll make sure you've got the tape recorder before tonight, so that I don't have to explain everything before the briefing. Jaht's erasing the tape right now. It's full of some gibberish in another language." [i]Someone's erasing the tape, that is.[/i]

"Thanks, Azufe," Bolt said.

"I couldn't just let you become a lab rat. You're my friend, and friends stick together, especially in this business. Most of us here don't have anyone else."

The doctor stuck his head in the room and motioned for Jaht to come out. He did, and the door closed behind him, sealing the soundproof room off. "What is it?"

"Two things. First, the tape has been completely erased." He handed the recorder to Azufe. "And second, the guard asked me to tell you what was in the trunk."

Azufe knew why the guard didn't want to enter the hospital wind; it's very unusual for guards to be seen in there, and seeing one might make Bolt suspixious. The guards in that base were in no way the steriotypical dumb guards. "What was in it?" he asked.

---------------------------------------

OOC: Wondershot, I don't know what's in the trunk, so you need to reveal that.

Down in the garage area, multiple guards were encircled around the large black vehicle, all of them wearing thick armour and heavy shielding, as though expecting a powerful bomb to be inside. One guard, the leader of the bomb squad, quickly let loose a dog to make sure there was something inside. The dog pawed at the door for a moment, but otherwise, showed no signs of bomb detection. The crew backed up slightly as one man moved in towards the door and opened it slowly.
No explosion yet, but he did catch a hint of metal stuck in the door of the trunk. He threw it open wide and the entire crew stepped back in awe as they saw what was inside...

"Weapons?"
"High powered devices, yes. Some of them are brand-new, nothing is in the military database, no serial or model numbers, nothing."
Azufe stared at bolt through the hospital wing glass. He thought, how in the world had those data hunters gotten a hold on so many high-powered weapons? He turned back to the doctor.
"Well, there are weapons inside, so what?"
"Well...the ballistics squad has no idea how to fire them." Azufe's mind flashed back to that phone call.
[i]If you want me to help...[/i]
"What do you mean by that?"
"Ask ballistics, they didn't tell me anything."

"Bolt?" Bolt looked up from the operations room table, and smiled slightly.
"Hey, is there anything we have to do?"
"Yeah, since you don't remember, you want me to show you around the building?"
"Sure...sounds great." Azufe stepped out of the room, and Bolt followed, throwing on his jacket. The two stepped out of the operation room and Azufe motioned around.
"There are maps on the walls wherever you go, so you porobably won't get lost, but this is the hospital wing." He pointed down one corridor to his left.
"That way is the Operations Room." He pointed to the right.
"Over there is the weapons lab and ballistics." He pointed straight ahead.
"That way is the garage area and training room." Bolt pointed down the other corridor.
"What's that way, then?" Azufe looked down that way, it was the prison facility. Thinking quickly, he decided that it would be best not to tell Bolt about it just yet.
"It's under construction, I'm not sure what's going on there. We aren't allowed to go that way." He replied smoothly, as thought he would care where Crossfire was at the time.
"Anyway, right now I have to go to ballistics, so...would you like to follow?"
"Sure thing."

The ballistics lab, large, and full of the sound of grinding metal, as well as the occasional controlled explosion. The whole room smelled of sulphur and smouldering metal, and Bolt seemed oddly amused, despite the fact that he jumped a little everytime something nearby exploded from a weapons test. There was a security risk of using new weapons outside, so all testing was performed indoors.
"I'll be back in a second, wait here." Azufe told Bolt as he headed into a ballistics room, and Bolt looked around at the men carrying weapons around him.
"What's this about guns that won't fire?" Azufe asked the man from the lab, and he replied.
"The guns appear to be fitted with some sophisticated safety, and some of them aren't even completely assembled yet, so we aren't sure just how to use them yet." Azufe understood, Crossfire had built them, hence the phone call, and why they would need his help. With a surprise, a phone on the lab wall began to ring, and Azufe looked at it before picking it up, he suspected he knew what it was about.
"Check his jacket." Chain's voice announced over the line, and promptly hung up. Azufe did the same, and looked at Bolt outside, hands in his jacket pockets...

"Hey," Bolt said casually as Azufe strode purposefully up to him. A cross the giant lab, there was a massive rumbling as a car exploded and was launced high into the air. Azufe examined Bolt's jacket closely.
"Uh...I think that's my jacket." Azufe said casually as he looked at the old jacket, and Bolt slipped it off.
"Oh, sorry about that, here." Bolt said kindly, handing Azufe the jacket, Azufe stared at it for a moment, before looking back at Bolt.
"I think you left yours in the med wing, you remember where that is, right?" Bolt nodded and turned around back in the other direction. Azufe, holding his jacket, couldn't help but feel a little sorry for Bolt, not remembering his friends, but then decided that it was just as well, as being a data hunter would have killed him for sure. Azufe rifled through the pockets of the jacket, and came up with a sheet of yellowing paper, and unfolded it to reveal a sketchy-looking diagram for a gun, with several arrows pointed at components with signs in a foreign language. He turned over the paper, and, on the other side, there were instructions written in English.

[center]Heavy Model Rifle XTS-NEMESIS
Instruction Manual

The gun, as well as all others, contains an interior mechanism that will activate the safety if the gun is not used for over an hour. The safety causes the trigger of the gun to retract into the mechanism, and therefore, the gun becomes impossible to fire. To deactivate the automatic safety:

1: On the left side of the gun, butt-to-barrel perspective, open up the diaphragm by pressing the safety button.

2: Pull the pin gently from the inside of the diaphragm to allow the trigger to be released from the mechanism. The pin should retract into place, and the diaphragm should close by itself.

Munitions for the NEMESIS model rifle are unregistered, and therefore, more rounds can only be acquired from me.

Killing is only for cowards. Always remember that.

Your friend-CF[/center]

"How do you like that..." Azufe said aloud, and returned into the ballistics room.

Within moments, the technician had found the NEMESIS rifle, and handed it to Azufe, who found the diaphragm control as the note said, and reached in to pull out the pin. Sure enough, the trigger popped out, and Azufe took a look at it. It was indeed a heavy rifle, but very finely balanced, and he felt as though he could fire with one hand if need be. He looked, as there appeared to be a magazine inserted already. He looked at the tech, who pointed down the hall to a target on the far wall.
"Go ahead." He said. Azufe, tenatatively, picked up the rifle with two hands and began to squeeze the trigger, when a small laser ligth told him that he was slightly off-center. Adjusting his aim, he pulled the trigger. The gun gave off a tremendous report, but Azufe felt very little recoil, and he looked at the target to see a tennis ball-sized hole in the target, and some damage had also been done to the wall. The ballistics man whistled as the target returned, and Azufe examined the gun, when the magazine ejected itself.
"This is very high technology, where would the data hunters find something like this?" Azufe said, looking at the empty mag lying on the floor. The ballistics man peeled the target away and threw it in a trash bin.
"You tell me, but the problem is, none of the other guns seem to have safeties like that, they are all designed differently, and it could take months just to learn how to use them all, let alone find ways to make ammunition to replenish them." The ballistics man sighed, as though the whole thing seemed like some far-off dream. Azufe, on the other hand, felt sick to his stomach. He knew the only way to be able to learn how to work these guns, as well as get munitions, would be to ask Crossfire. He imagined the stupid smile that must have materialized on Crossfire's face when he realized that he could lead Azufe to a gold mine, and then refuse him any entry. He looked at the ballistics man.
"Well, I'm going to have to think this one over. You look these over in the meantime, try and see if you can get them to work." The ballistics man nodded, and Azufe left the area, the sound of explosions behind him. He looked at the jacket in his hand, and returned to the med wing to return it to Bolt...

Deciperemon, seeing that Fladramon was going to be okay for the moment, went into the store once again. His spirits were exceedingly high, and he felt alive with energy. His fingers glowed with power from his recent fight. He twitched absently. Deci decided he'd better get rid of some of this, and quick. He didn't like being this chipper, and the twitching was getting annoying.

"Feinted blasts!" he said, knocking over some cans. He set them up again in different places about the room, and then hid in a makeshift fort of old trash bags. He leapt out of the fort, and fired off several Feinted Blasts. They ricocheted around the room, knocking over cans and random other objects. Cereal boxes burst open and fruits squelched as they were struck. Deciperemon leapt up and ran along the wall, firing off more Feinted Blasts and generally making a ruckus.

Andromon stepped into the store. "What are you doing in here?"

Deciperemon, high on the energy he had attained and the fun he was having, fired off several Feinted Blasts at Andromon. They struck him dead on, causing him to take a step back. Andromon wasn't pleased. "What is the meaning of this assault?" he demanded.

"Bring it on, tin head."

Andromon's chest opened up. "Gattling Attack!" Two small shark-toothed missiles fired out and began shooting at Deciperemon. Deci ran around the store, dodging and weaving between the aisles and leaping from wall to the ceiling to another wall. It was pretty much utter chaos, and Deci was having the time of his life. The two missiles closed in on him from opposite directions, though, and they collided behind him as he leapt from a wall. He fell to the ground, catching himself on his hand and springing back to his feet. He wiped his brow. "Whoo..." he said, grinning "What a rush."

"Lightning Blade!"

The attack sailed over Deciperemon's head and destroyed what was left of an old the lobster tank.

"Crap...I think he's angry." Deci said t himself. "Maybe this'll mollify him." Deci clapped his hands. "Pathetic Countenance!"

Deciperemon was soon covered with bruises and scrapes again, his ears drooped and he acquired an artificial limp. It was a facade, though; in reality he was fine. Deci usually used this ability to lure people into attacking him so he could use Attack Snatcher. He was hoping that this, coupled with an effusive apology, would get him away without any [I]real[/I] damage.

"I'm sorry!" he croaked, limping out of the aisle in front of Andromon. "I don't know what came over me. I've learned my lesson. Please forgive me."

Andromon looked down at Deciperemon. Deci looked up pitifully, with wide eyes and a bleeding lip.

"Very well then. Don't do it again."

"Thanks." Deci said, and limped out of the store. Within a few moments, the injuries disappeared and he began to saunter back over to Fladramon. [I]Sucker.[/I]

Azufe took the shortcut through the mess hall, running as fast as he could in an attempt to beat Bolt back to the medical wing. In front of the room where bolt was, he sees the same doctor who worked on Bolt.

"Bolt thinks he left this in here," Azufe said, handing the jacket to the doctor. "Make sure he keeps thinking that."

Azufe leaves about a minute before Bolt enters from a different direction. The doctor walks over to Bolt. "You left this in here," he said, handing the jacket to Bolt. "Where's Azufe? Shouldn't you be with him?"

"He's in ballistics. I knew how to get back here, and he said I could come get my jacket."

"Well, you might want to get back to him. You don't want to wander around alone in your condition. You don't know what's off-limits around here, and you don't want to enter the wrong area. Can you make it back to ballisitics?"

Bolt nodded, then turned to leave.

Azufe ran back to the ballistics lab. "I need something to make me look busy," he said. Bolt thinks I've been here the whole time he's been gone, and I can't act otherwise."

One of the weapon specialists led him to the table where all of the weapons from the data hunters' vehicle were. "You can be inspecting these."

Azufe picks up one of the guns and starts inspecting it. "If the phone rings, let me answer it. And make sure that Bolt doesn't. Two of the other data hunters have called. I suspect that the third will, too. And get a message to Branit to increase security for their cell. I think they're up to something. And above all else, they can not be allowed out of their cell, not even to take a piss. They have something planned. No prissoner has ever escaped from our prison before, and I don't want the first ones to be people i captured."

ooc: Seeing how she hasnt posted in a while ill move on from the thing that kept me stopped in the rpg.
---------------------------

Hawkmon began to glow and grow... He digiolved into Aquilamon and Tera leapt up on his back.

"Apparently you didnt realize we can fly... So long suckers" Tera said as aquillamon flew to a different part of town.

"Hey look... Other digimon... Lets land and see if they need any help or not... And if they wish us gone we can at least warn them of the idiot digimon we just ran from."

"Well I... I doubt the like humans..." Tera said nervously

"We wont know till be try..." Aquillamon said.

"Oh alright...." Tera said as her partner swopped down twoards the others.

"We have company..." The cat digimon said... Aquillamon recognised her as the gatomon he asked for help earlier. He landed and stood there by Fladramon and the others.

"Hi... Anyone need a hand? Or well... A wing..." Aquillamon asked.

Tera looked over Aquillamon's head, "Im the one with hands..."

[color=#696969][font=Lucida Console][color=lime]Polygraph In Progress................[/color][/font][/color]
[color=#696969][font=Lucida Console][color=#00ff00]Done[/color][/font][/color]
[color=#696969][color=#00ff00][font=Lucida Console]Subject Is: [u]LIAR[/u][/font][/color][/color]
[color=#696969][u][font=Lucida Console][color=#00ff00][/color][/font][/u]
[/color][color=dimgray]"I knew that you were lying[/color][color=dimgray]..." [/color][color=navy]Andromon said quietly. Deciperemon's eyes bugged out of his head at the sound of these remarks, but then the impish digimon proceeded to deny everything. He limped over to Andromon and pleaded with him, nursing his "injured" leg. [/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
[color=black]"Please, Mr. Andromon. I really am injured, and I'm surprised that-"[/color]

[color=navy]Andromon pulled back a bit and delivered a swift kick to Deciperemon's side. He rolled a few times and came to a stop in a small heap. All of his previous abrasions disappeared.[/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
[color=black]"Ok... No more lying to Andromon. Check."[/color]

[color=navy]Andromon shook his head and walked over to check on Flamedramon. He seemed much better than he was before, but there was still a bit of blood seeping out of his wound from under the herb compress. [/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
[color=dimgray]"You ok?"[/color]
[color=#696969][/color]
[color=darkslateblue]"I'm feeling better, thanks. I'm just a little tired, that's all."[/color]
[color=#483d8b][/color]
[color=dimgray]"You know, that wound would heal much faster if you allowed me to cauterize it."[/color]
[color=#696969][/color]
[color=navy]Flamedramon looked at him, puzzled until Andromon activated his Lightning Blade.[/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
[color=darkslateblue]"You try it, and I'll cauterize you..."[/color]
[color=#483d8b][/color]
[color=navy]With a bit of effort, Flamedramon summoned up a small fireball in his free hand. A small gust extinguished it soon after it was created. [/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
[color=dimgray]"Um... understood."[/color]
[color=#696969][/color]
[color=navy]He turned to walk away, but stopped when he sensed the electric feeling that he had noticed before. It was stronger than before, almost as if it were building up to something. He turned back around and went to open his mouth, when he was interrupted by Gatomon saying that they had company. Andromon took a glance at Deciperemon. [/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
[i][color=dimgray]He can be annoying at times, but even he should be reliable enough to take care of anything that gets past the two of us. He's much more powerful than he lets on to others. [/color][/i]
[i][color=#696969][/color][/i]
[color=navy]Andromon stepped outside to find a large bird digimon with horns talking to Gatomon. There was also a human on the digimon's back. [/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
"Hi... Anyone need a hand? Or well... A wing..."

[color=sienna]"Im the one with hands..."[/color]

"Electric Thread!"

Just as he grabbed the dvice hanging at his side, something hit him in the side, throwing him off and benumbing him. He groaned. A Kunemon had climbed down from the bridge's superstructure and hit him with his attack. Trying to ignore the absence of feelings from his body, Tycho guided his arm to his blaster and fired, hitting the rookie in the side. It yelled as it tumbled down.

In an instant, Tycho was up, backing against a car. He scanned around and saw several kunemon also climbing from underside the bridge. He fired at the edge to make them back up and snatched his digital reader. There were at least a dozen around.

"Tempo Spin!" A volley of red light arrows crashed down on Dokugumon. The Digimon groaned, but didn't seem too shacked. It sent another attack at Chronomon, you dodged by jumping hugh and grabbing a wire.

"Better luck next time." Then he tried to slide down, but that proved useless.

He was stuck there. He sweatdropped.

"Oh, bugger!" He glanced as the smirking spider prepared to jump at him too.

"Chronomon! Watch out! There's some sort of high-energy digital field building up!" Tycho called at him.

[i]Great! As if we weren't already in trouble. Well, ugly big, you asked for it![/i]

He unfurled is tail into a circle, who immediately started to glow a bright yellow color.

Then the insect digimon jumped. It never got it's intended destination as an large portal opened between them.

"TIMELINE!" Chronomon announced as the giant spider was sent to an alternate timeline of unknown nature. He sighed. "Now to get down..."

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Lack of ideas...lack of posts, sorry about that Blanko.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kira watched as Tera jumped on Aquilamon's back and flew off with him. Kira turned to Renamon. "Come on, we don't want to lose them, Renamon and we need to get away from him." she said, pointing to the armor Digimon watching as Aquilamon flew away. She pulled out her Digivice and Renamon knew what to do.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Renamon nodded. "Renamon digivolve to..." she said and a bright, white light surrounded her. Her body began to change shape inside the light and when the light disappeared, a larger Digimon which stood on all fours appeared. "Kyuubimon." she said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kyuubimon was similar to Renamon, but larger. She stood on all fours, her feet had white flames that pulsated off of them and she had seven tails that had flames on the ends of them. Kira smiled and turned to Veemon. She picked him up and set him on Kyuubimon's back. She then climbed up herself and grabbed onto Kyuubimon's mane.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Follow Aquilamon!" Kira ordered. Kyuubimon nodded and bounded off after Aquilamon. Veemon wrapped his arms around Kira's waist so he didn't fall off and Kira now had a tighter grip on Kyuubimon's mane.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kira kept an eye up to the sky and saw Aquilamon landing just ahead of them. Kira looked to the area where Aquilamon was landing and noticed four Digimon. One seemed to be injured, one was helping the other, and the other two were fighting with each other.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Aquilamon had landed and Tera had jumped off. They were now talking with the four Digimon as Kyuubimon stopped. She began a slower pace up to the group. As Kyuubimon came closer, Kira recognized three of the Digimon.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Gatomon..." she mumbled as she looked at a white and purple, cat-like Digimon. "Flamedramon..." as she looked at the injured blue dragon-like Digimon. She took notice of it's large claws and horn. "and Andromon..." she said just as Kyuubimon stopped next to Aquilamon. Andromon, a large Android-like Digimon was talking with another Digimon that Kira did not recognize.[/color][/size][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
[SIZE=1]*cracks knuckles* Right, let's get this ball rolling again. Sorry guys for taking so long- things have been really busy at this end. And they still are really, but at least this way I know I'll get something done.

And it's a long one. Be warned.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=#503F86]------------------------------------

[i]"Sir, they've all moved together. Shall I proceed anyway?"

"We haven't any time left. If we don't start bringing people now we'll never be able to get any kind of support. Do it."

Digmon took a deep breath, then gave a drills-up signal to the digimon around the cave. Each immediately started jabbing buttons and pulling levers- the two structures in the centre of the room began to glow and pulsate slowly; the low rumbling of machinery grinding into action echoed throughout the caves.

She took hold of the large black switch on the control panel in front of her and anxiously began counting down.

"5..."[/i]

Fladramon looked apprehensively at the newcomers. Humans... and digimon as well? What did they want?

Well, they hadn't yet attacked them, so they must be at least friendly enough to try and communicate with.

[i]"4..."[/i]

As Fladramon tried to raise himself to his feet to address the strangers, the ground about them began to vibrate. Strange sparks of energy flicked about the concrete floor, and the building began to shake. A high-pitched screaming noise filled the air.

[i]"3..."[/i]

Plaster flew off the already half-destroyed walls; the energy bursts became more violent. Tera and Kira fell to their knees, Aquilamon and Renamon running to their sides.

"We have to get out of here!" Andromon yelled.

[i]"2... 1..."[/i]

Fladramon felt a tug on his arm- Gatomon was pointing at his bag- she shouted something, but the screaming drowned out her words. He looked inside- his digivice was shaking violently and glowing a brilliant white. As he reached out to touch it-

[i]"Zero..."[/i]

Everything around them turned to a bright white- the building disappeared. It felt as if Fladramon's body was being pulled in every direction at once, twisting and turning, flying and falling in every movement. He looked around for the others, but whenever he moved all he did was serve to make things look more blurry.

In the distance (or what he could interpret to be the distance), he saw a dark shape hurtling towards him. It was accelerating very rapidly.

It hit him with a huge 'thud'; the shock of the impact sent him into a daze, and the last thing he saw before he blacked out was a worried Digimon face looking down on him...

[I]The window overlooking the ballistics range was barely transparent due to the dust and soot that had collected on the window's other side.

A huge figure stood watching the tests and trials, finding his solice in the dull echoing boom of the explosions, and the light of the fires that billowed from the targets.

In every light, every smoke cloud he saw visions. Some of death, some of victory. He played the visions gaainst each other and constantly weighed up his odds, deciding on how his plan should be carried out- what it was God's will for him to do. The messages were blurred, often contradictory. But there was no mistaking the path he had to walk.

The door slid open behind him. He stayed unmoving, watching the guns break their way through endless sheets of concrete, wrecked vehicles and Digital remains.

"What?" the General growled.

"Sir, we've recieved the report about the technology found abord the Data Hunters' vehicle. It's incredibly powerful. We can't put a trace on where it came from."

"It's obviously a custom design. Does it work?"

"What do you mean, sir?"

"Does it work?" The general raised his voice to a hoarse shout.

"It-it fires, sir. But there's no way of reproducing it with our methods. If we took it apart we may never get it working again."

The General watched in satisfaction as a missile decimated a small hut standing a few hundred feet away from the window.

"Bring the captured Hunters up to me for interrogation. A gift such as this is a blessing. We must find the best way to rid this land of the Devil's creations."

"Sir."[/i]

[i]Drip.[/i]

Stupid water. Why did he always fall alseep underneath these bloody things?

[i]Splodge.[/i]

Oh yuk... that wasn't water. What...

"OW!"

Fladramon sat bolt upright, seething at the pain in his side. He forced his eyes open and looked around. Sat on the floor was a small, rather startled Opossummon, who looked back at Fladramon with an embarrassed look of surprise. Next to it was a half-full bottle of water and a pot of some odd orange-coloured balm.

"Oh me, I'm sorry sir! I didn't mean to hurt you. But it's good to see you're awake."

Fladramon rubbed his eyes, trying to rid himself of the blurriness that surrounded his central vision. "Where am I?" he gurgled.

"Oh, you're in our little home. We're doing alright here, but you came in in quite a state, I must say. Oh."

Fladramon looked around him. Beds lay in rows stretching into the dimly-lit caves. Huge pipelines lay across the floor with cables and sockets poking out of them. In the distance, he could see more Digimon moving quitely around, tending to things lying on some of the beds.

"Little home? This looks more like a hospital."

"Oh, this is only part of it. I should really say 'our big home', but once you get to know where you are it's really quite quaint."

"Wait a second, where are we?"

"The Himalaya Mountains. This is the base of the United Worlds Alliance."[/COLOR]

Branit rolls into the balistics area. "Azufe!"

Azufe turns, sees Branit, and walks over to him. "Yes?"

Before Branit could reply, Bolt entered the room. Azufe saw him and handed him the tape player. "Forgot to give you this earlier. It's ready for use."

"Your timing is perfect, Bolt," Branit said. "I was about to give Azufe another mission, and in your condition, it's best if you go with him. We don't think that you two should be seperated."

"What's going on?" Bolt asked.

"Let Branit talk, and we'll find out," Azufe told him.

"We've got the finest monitering equipment here," Branit told them. "you know that, Azufe. All the satilites from the pre-war days are still in orbit, after all. We just can't send any more up. We've got equipment set up to recieve data from them. One satilite just picked up an energy surge coming from the Himalayas."

That one startled Azufe. "The Himalayas? How are we supposed to get there in any reasonable amount of time?"

"Helecopter," Branit explained. "Your assignment is currently pending approval. If it's approved, we'll get a millitary helecopter in here to transport the two of you. You'll land near where we detected the surge. Your assignment will be to figure out what's going on there and, if necessary, stop it. You'll have LT packs."

"What are LT packs?" Bolt asked.

"LT stands for Long-Term," Branit told him. "LT packs contain several days worth of supplies and long-range communicators in addition to the standard equipment." Just then, Branit's cell phone rang. Branit looked at the number on the display. "It's them," he said. "Now we'll find out if you have the assignment, if someone else has it, or if it's been voted against putting someone on it."

-------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Solo, you get to decide if they get the assignment or not. Obviously, the assignment would lead to them discovering the UNA, which is a big part of the plot, so it's your decision. I just thought I'd provide a way to get them there, because you said that they can't be saftly transported while in the base, or something like that.

Crossfire looked up in mock amusement at the guard opening his cell door at that moment. Since it would have appeared that his reaction was a little too quick, five other guards immediately pulled out their arms and trained them on Crossfire's heart and face. Crossfire lifted his hands slowly.
"Sorry guys, I'll try to be a bit slower from now on." He said, barely restraining his smile of sarcasm. The guards weren't amused, as they circled around him inside his cell. One man quickly strapped handcuffs onto his arms, and he smiled serenely as he looked around at them.
"So, where to?" The reply to his answer came in the form of a sharp jab into his neck, he winced, then turned around to look at a guard wearing a pair of white medical gloves, cleaning off a tiny syringe that had just been removed from Crossfire's neck.
"Oh, that's just wrong, man..." Crossfire managed in a voice lower than usual, as he began to slowly lose balance and collapse to his knees, unable to feel himself hit the floor...

[i]...contrary...to the matter...
...who you are...you are not...
...come with me...I'll show you saturn....
...planets don't quite...align...

...you should try...not to be so...courageous...
...you should try...not to be....so...courageous...[/i]

"Bolt, step on it!" The tires of the vehicle roared into action as the last data hunter got in, and the four wheels screeched maddeningly as they left behind a large dust cloud, no thanks to the tons of extra weapons cached in and around the car. Crossfire sat down in the middle of the back seat and whistled.
"Wow! That was one of the damndest heists I've ever gone through." Bolt turned around in his seat, and Wind pressed a finger to his lips. Bolt's eyes returned to the road, while Wind leaned in close.
"So...you think we ought to tell him one of these days?"
"Why bother, he's only gonna forget." Crossfire replied shortly, nudging Wind away to whisper something in Chain's ear, who nodded accordingly. Wind leaned in farther.
"Yeah, but it's like the guy has no purpose in life, maybe if we finally tell him, he might grow to be one of us more easily..." Wind trailed off at the look of skepticism on Crossfire's face. Crossfire turned around.
"You know, I really think that you're right in all this, but he's not ready. We have to make sure that he absolutely trusts us before we try anything, k?" Wind looked over at Crossfire's earnest face, before Crossfire leaned up.
"Hey, Bolt! press the little button on the dash, there! We got something for ya!" Bolt, obediently, pressed the small triangle-shaped button on the dash, and a powerful eruption raged through the entire car, pulsing inside everyone's chests and eardrums, as a droning voice sang:

[i]...travelled far...for this lover...
...who she was...she was not...
...but honestly...it don't matter...
...aliens ain't...farmers...

...you should try...not to be...so courageous...
...you should try...not to be...so...courageous...[/i]

"Like it?" Crossfire yelled over the din of the music, while Bolt winced behind the steering wheel. Wind had his hands over his ears, while Chain seemed unperturbed. "Now, you won't be so bored waiting for us all the time!" Bolt nodded.
"How do you turn it off?" Crossfire's eyes widened as he looked at Wind next to him.
"oops, forgot..." He said before laughing silently in the back seat, when suddenly a jolt, like a bee sting, but worse, cut him in the front. Crossfire felt the world dissolve as another jolt brought him crashing back through the window of reality...

The General stepped back slightly as Crossfire vomited onto the floor, as a slight nerve reflex. The General put down the long stun gun while Crossfire became more aware of his surroundings. Looking up, Crossfire caught a glimpse of the General, and began to stand, but felt that his hands had been chained to the ground in front of the chair in which he was sitting. Smiling weakly, he sat back down, and the General walked up to him.
"Such a gift, that a data hunter, who'se life is devoted to serving the agents of Lucifer, has now turned over such a beatiful present to us..." Crossfire guessed what the General was talking about, and spat onto the floor to clear the sour-tasting acid from his mouth.
"It wasn't a present, it was a favour." Crossfire managed weakly, the General spun around.
"A favour? To what would we owe such a...favour?"
"The life of my best friend." Crossfire replied, and the General smiled with realization.
"Ah, the other reform, the one with no memory...yes...such that one such as yourself would have the emotion to care about another of your own..."
"It's not because he's a data hunter, he's with you now, and I'm not taking that away, but he's still my friend, and I help my friends any way I can...even if I have to give him back his memory."
"Ah, his cross to bear, yes? The total lack of reccollection of his past life..."
"Reincarnation, you might call it...but that's not why I'm here, is it?" The General spun around, stun gun again in hand.
"You have openly devoted yourself to the Devil, and taken his beings into your care knowingly, and for that, God shall never forgive you..." The General gave Crossfire a quick stab with the stun gun, and he winced slightly as the current caused his arm to twich madly in pain. The General got up.
"However, you must still tell me about your weapons, how to use them, so that we may drive the Devil out of our land..." Crossfire interrupted.
"I never really thought of the leader of the military to be doing his job on the motivation of turning this into a [i]jihad[/i]..." Crossfire recieved a jolt to the throat for that one, and vomited once again, spitting to clean the acid from his now burning mouth. The General took a step back.
"The Devil does not belong in my presence, so if you will not tell me how to use those weapons then I will have no choice but to send you to hell myself, and use you as a testament to your friends as their turn with me comes!"
"Go ahead, if I'm dead, or for that matter, barely alive, then they won't say a word until I give them the go ahead myself. Even then, it'll take months for you to squeeze out the information through Wind or Chain, and then where will your precious army be?" Another jolt came, and Crossfire found himself losing conciousness. The General spat in his face.
"And does the precious life of your friend mean anything to you now?" The General glared, and Crossfire smiled defiantly at him.
"Despite the fact that this may sound stupid, I would have to admit that if Bolt were to die by some action of yours, then I would have found my time here worthless. You don't recognize the power of data hunters, do you? If you did, you probably wouldn't be the only one in this room, either..." The General stared at Crossfire, who continued.
"In any case, Bolt deserves to live more than myself, Wind, or Chain, but if he had his memory, and knew what he was to face through dying for any one of us, or the fate of the Digimon and data hunters, than I am absolutely certain that he would be happy for it..." Crossfire finished as the General dealt another stun gun shot, and Crossfire fell limp in the chair. The General roared into the communications system, where the conversation was being monitored.
"Bring in the next one, I have to time for the ramblings of this one!" Two uniformed guards arrived, and, undoing the chains, dragged Crossfire's body out of the area. Next, Wind arrived, already awake, as the two guards sat him down forecefully and chained him to the floor, and then leaft as swiftly as they arrived, slamming the door behind them. wind smiled serenely as the General apporached, stun gun in hand...

Deciperemon woke up with a start. Where was he? His eyes frantically darted around the room. This wasn't right! Where was the store? What had happened? [I]What was going on?[/I] He looked to be in some sort of cave, and random wires ran haphazardly across the floors. Deciperemon looked to the end of the corridor-like cave he was located in. There was some small digimon there, talking to another. Deciperemon leapt from his bed, up onto a higher ledge in the cave.

He leapt from wall to wall quietly, making as little noise as possible. The ledges ran throughout the complex, it appeared, and were very conveniently placed. Perhaps a bit [I]too[/I] conveniently placed.

"You there! Who are you?" demanded an officious-sounding voice. A Garudamon was standing not far from where Deci was. Deci's eyes bulged, and he sprinted away. The Garudamon took to the air, gaining ground swiftly. Deciperemon came to the end of the passage, having jumped from numerous ledges to reach that point. He looked first left, and then right. Seeing no alternative, he ran back along the ledge and leapt up onto Garudamon. Bouncing lightly off of her head, Deciperemon shot himself higher into the air, letting himself reach a higher ledge. He traveled along, entering into a side passageway that Garudamon would never be able to fit into.

He walked quietly along, almost afraid. He was in an unknown place full of hostile digimon. The "friends" he had recently been with were not to be found, and he did not know what to do.

[I]"Perhaps you could trust them, for a change."[/I] came a quiet voice in the back of his mind.

"Did you see that thing? She was ten times the size of me and twice as mean. She would had taken my head off in a minute."

[I]"All she did was ask for your name."[/I]

"That was the first thing I asked you, too, Wizardmon."

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kira woke up and looked around. "What? Where, where am I? This isn't the store..." she mumbled and stood up. "Where'd all those Digimon go and where's Tera?" she asked, glancing around the room once more.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The room was dimly lit and it was very hard to see what was around her. She could faintly make out body shapes a few feet from her. She pulled her Digivice from her belt to make sure what the shapes were and who they were.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Her Digivice informed her that they were two Digimon and a human. Kira rushed over and felt for Renamon's soft, fur. Upon finding it, Kira pulled Renamon up into a sitting position. "Renamon! Wake up!" she yelled. Renamon groggily opened her eyes and looked up at Kira. "Kira, where, what is this place?" she questioned, standing up slowly and taking a good look around.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kira shook her head. "I'm not sure but, we should probably wake up Tera and Hawkmon." she suggested and the two quickly awoke Tera and Hawkmon. They both asked the same questions as Renamon and Kira and Renamon responded with 'I don't know.'[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Lets look around, maybe we can find someone who can help us or maybe we can find someone from that store." Kira suggested and led the three out from the room they had awakened in.[/color][/size][/font]