Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is the series question about love.

1. What is love?
2. Do you believe Love conquer all?
3. Do you ever love someone?


I'm not good at this, someone can make more good question about this topic.:D
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
1. What is love?
it cant be put into words..
2. Do you believe Love conquer all?
yes.. me and cate will take over canada.. then .. THE WORLD.. lol
3. Do you ever love someone?
yessie.. i do love someone.. with all my heart
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
1. What is love?
[B]Love, is a square kick to the beans.[/B]
2. Do you believe Love conquer all?
[B]I suppose, when you're in love - nothing can be wrong :) ...and when you're not - sad days seem long[/B]
3. Do you ever love someone?
[B]Well, besides my family - I don't believe so, I'm still too immature. :p Besides, love is for the suckers! [/B] :D
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I believe in Love, true love, and being in love as different things
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]1. What is love?
[B]Love, is a square kick to the beans.[/B]
2. Do you believe Love conquer all?
[B]I suppose, when you're in love - nothing can be wrong :) ...and when you're not - sad days seem long[/B]
3. Do you ever love someone?
[B]Well, besides my family - I don't believe so, I'm still too immature. :p Besides, love is for the suckers! [/B] :D [/B][/QUOTE]

hehehe, You are so funny.:laugh:
Posted
1) To me, love is that feeling of greatness when you are around the one whom you love, and the feeling of worthlessness when you aren't around the person

2) Naw, stupidity will conquer all because stupidity can't feel love. And the stupidity outnumbers us all.

3) I'm in love now.... very much in love.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]Here is the series question about love.

1. What is love?
2. Do you believe Love conquer all?
3. Do you ever love someone?


I'm not good at this, someone can make more good question about this topic.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

1. i dont think any human can really explain what love is....

2.yes...

3. i loved someone.... .... somehow i lost her.... ....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

I dont think i will ever find someone like her....

.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Of course you'll never find someone like her. Everyone is different. But when you'll find someone else, you'll think different. She is the past, and the one you be with is the future. You can't look back to the past for memory.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

Of course you'll never find someone like her. Everyone is different. But when you'll find someone else, you'll think different. She is the past, and the one you be with is the future. You can't look back to the past for memory. [/B][/QUOTE]


.........no..... she is all i think about...

The Past is the past for a reason.... to remember it, even if it is a painful memory.... thats the reason we have a past....
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
1. Love is the feeling i got when she was around

2. Probably

3. I did . . . :(

5. No chance.

Did I miss a question ?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]


.........no..... she is all i think about...

The Past is the past for a reason.... to remember it, even if it is a painful memory.... thats the reason we have a past.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Deathnight, one day, you'll post something different from this. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]Did I miss a question ? [/B][/QUOTE]

No, it's my mistake.
Posted
here's the answer to all:

love is patient, love is kind, & is not jealous; love does not brag & is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in evil but rejoices in the truth; love bears all things, believes in all things, hopes all things, endures all things. love never fails. but now abide faith, hope, & love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
--1 cor. 13
do everything in love. --1 cor 16:14
do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
love is the law, love under will.
there is no law beyond do what thou wilt. --the law of thelema
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]here's the answer to all:

love is patient, love is kind, & is not jealous; love does not brag & is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in evil but rejoices in the truth; love bears all things, believes in all things, hopes all things, endures all things. love never fails.
but now abide faith, hope, & love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
--1 cor. 13
do everything in love. --1 cor 16:14
do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
love is the law, love under will.
there is no law beyond do what thou wilt. --the law of thelema [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]LM, you have a lot there.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]1. What is love?
2. Do you believe Love conquer all?
3. Do you ever love someone?
[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]love is the unexplainable feeling you get when your talking w/ someone. when you look into their eyes and know nothing will be wrong as long as your together. love is when you say more w/o saying a word than you do when you say words. love is the reason you cry at weddings, cry at funerals, and mainly screw your life up over
2. yea i do believe that if your truely IN LOVE then nothing else matters... and you will only truley ever be in love w/ your kids... cause they are you, and you should put your kids before your spouse or anyone else
3 yes i have loved a lot of people... thou i have only been in love 3 times... one i will marry, one i want to adopt more than i want anything in this world, and the third (2nd ones mom) i messed up my entire college education over and ill end up messing my the marriage w/ the first im sure :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]2) Naw, stupidity will conquer all because stupidity can't feel love. And the stupidity outnumbers us all.
[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Whenver I start feeling goodhearted and think maybe the world isn't so bad after all.... Here's Transtic [heh...I still think MoB had it right when he said Captain Japan], reminding us all [i]yet again[/i] that the greatest force in the universe is human stupidity...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Whenver I start feeling goodhearted and think maybe the world isn't so bad after all.... Here's Transtic [heh...I still think MoB had it right when he said Captain Japan], reminding us all [i]yet again[/i] that the greatest force in the universe is human stupidity...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]The greatest force in the universe is human stupidity? Hmmm, I'm kind of confuse on that. [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]mihoshi is a perfect example.. getting into washu's little room with no doors.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]huh? You lost me.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]have you ever seen tenchi muyo(universe?, tenchi in tokyo?)? if not.. never mind then.. -_-;; [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]I never seen it.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Morningdew, just because I'm curious...where are you from? Ah yes, the topic, love. Nah, I don't feel like getting myself all riled up...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...