OtakuBoards

Rebirth Of The Fallen Kingdom

Inuyasha Fandom

[I]"Before you go i want you to know that we shall always be friends no matter what happens" said a little boy

"Really,Kuro...do you really want me to be your friend?" said the smaller boy with red hair,as his green eyes begain to water.

"Yes and I'd like to give you something" Kuro pulled out a red rose and gave it to the teary eyed boy.

"Thank you...but i have nothing in return...Wait i got it" The smaller boy looked in his back pack and pulled out a skate and smashed it on the floor.A weel came lose and he gave it to Kuro and smiled.

"But..." Kuro started to say something but was cut off by the smaller boy.

"I want you to have it..I can always get new skates..."

"Kyirii come on...If we hurry we might make it to the plane"Said a older man

"Goo.." Kuro started to say goodbye but Kyirii huged him.

"Dont say goodbye we shall met again I know we will,I better be going....Seeya later friend"said kuro

Kyirii turned and ran towards his Father.

"Seeya later"Said kuro as tears fell from his eyes....[/I]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Re-occurring dreams?" Sare's face became pale, and she only gave a slight nod. Her eyes seemed to get deeper and darker as she stared at something that wasn't there. She was completely enveloped in her thoughts. [I]Yes...I have dreams...[/I] Sare said nothing more to Lucifer. She didn't tell him of her dreams, which she had been getting more frequently now. And she didn't tell him that her dreams...terrified her. It was not unusual for her to jolt awake almost every night, covered in a cold sweat, trembling, and gasping for breath. Over time, she had learned to silence her screams...but her tears still came. The dreams...they terrified her.

From the look on Sare's face, Lucifer didn't pursue the subject any further, just keeping silent as Sare dwelled on her thoughts. He studied her face in one of the side mirrors, trying to get a clue as to what she was thinking of, but could only sense that she was intensely worried, and uncomfortable. Suddenly, she motioned with her hand, directing him to her house.

She lived in a nice, quiet neighborhood. The house had a dark, olive-green garage, and was a charming rambler. Sare got off, taking the helmet off and handing it back to Lucifer. She smiled faintly, "Thank you for the ride, Luke. It was...memorable."

He shrugged, "No problem. Will I be seeing you around sometime?"

Sare gave a slight nod, barely noticeable. "Perhaps. I'm at the ballet studio on 5th Street almost everyday, if you want to drop by. Anyway, thanks again for the ride." She watched him ride the motorcycle down the street, before she turned and faced the house. Already, she had a troubling feeling...and for some reason, Kuro had popped into her head. But she brushed it from her mind. She sat looking at the house for a bit, before sighing and heading to the front door.

She slipped in quietly, taking her shoes off on the mat. "Mother? Are you here?" She called softly as she made her way to the kitchen. She stopped.

Her father was sitting at the table, his face like stone. His hands were around a mug of coffee, which he was staring at, his eyes narrowed and cold. He glanced at her feet, and then stood up abruptly, towering over her.

She shrank back a little, "Oh, Father, I didn't know you were home..." Her hands shook, and she hid them behind her back.

He stood silent, and then reached out with one of his powerful arms. He grasped one of her shoulders, squeezing so hard that Sare couldn't help but cry out. He threw her against the wall. She slumped down, gasping for breath, holding her shoulder and her side. His voice came out, menacing and low, "You're late."

She closed her eyes, her breath coming out in sobs as she hastily tried to get her words out. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be late, I just met some people I knew - "

"A [I][B]boy[/B][/I]!" Her father's voice rang out, outraged and brutal. His actions reflected his words. His hand came down, striking her on her face.

Tears came freely now, and her body heaved as she took the pain. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry, I won't do it again -"

His voice was low again, and he picked her up. He shook her, emphasizing each of his words. His grip was like steel. "I saw you with that boy, in front of the house. What, got some bad biker boyfriend now? Did I ever say you could have a boyfriend???" He threw her brutally against the counter, and she felt the sharp corner dig into the side of her hip.

Oh, god, the pain was overwhelming... Sare cried uncontrollably now, her breath ragged as sobs tore through her body. "...I'm sorry, I was wrong, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I won't do it again I'm sorry...." She prayed for the pain to end, but the beating went on...

And in a school parking lot, Ralience woke from her unconscious state. She almost thought she was going crazy, seeing the vines attacking, but then saw the Prince battling them. She was just about to join in and help, when she suddenly felt a slight twinge of foreboding... Wariness snaked through her being, and for some reason she found herself searching for the Princess's aura. And then the full-blow hit her, so hard that she found herself gasping for breath. Her mind screamed warning: [I]The Princess is in danger![/I] She honed in on the aura.

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Feeling the strike that was blown against the princess, Ralience became angered and protective. She created a circle with a star in the middle that created a portal opening to wherever she wanted to go. She looked to the prince and saw that he was alright. Another blow had hit the princess and it had hurt Ralience as well. It was a known fact that she could take pain, mentally and physically, but if it was towards the Princess, there was no doubt in her mind that all she wanted to do was take that pain away.

Ralience stepped into the portal and spoke the Princess' name and she was taken there. She came to a house and walked up to the steps when she had heard crying, shouting, and loud bangings that came from the house. Enraged, she ran up to the door and kicked it open. She saw the Princess in pain and fear, when she looked to the figure standing before the Princess, she was enraged and ready to rip someone's head off. The father looked to Ralience and began to shout.[/i]

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

[i]Ralience still stood there and had crossed her arms at this point. She began to stare the father down. When Ralience did not leave, the Princess' father looked to her and then to Ralience and began to stomp his way towards her. A sudden burning had risen inside of Ralience, something she had wanted to release years ago. And this was the time.

Once the Princess' father had tried to put his hands near Ralience, she smacked the aside and looked him straight in the eye. She did not fear him nor did she care what he did to her. He tried again to put his hands in near Ralience and this time, he had succeeded. He gripped his hands tightly onto Ralience's shoulder and was about to throw her when her eyes had turned into a pure black. Her hands began to burn black fire, her nails grew longer, and she had changed into Shikaku.[/i]

"I suggest you take your hands off of me." [i]Shikaku had said to the man holding her, who seemed baffled by this transformation.[/i] "I will ask you again, nicely, take your hands off of me."

[i]The Princess' father spoke in a rude and menacing voice.[/i] "And if I don't? What'll you do then?"

[i]Smirking, Shikaku looked deeply into his eyes and raised an eyebrow. Her deep black eyes were frightening the man and looking deep into his soul. His grip began to loosen and Shikaku was able to free her shoulder muscles. She still looked to him and had replied,[/i] "This."

[i]Shikaku leaned her head back before she smashed it into her assaulter's head. He staggered back and she was now fully seen.[/i]
--------------------------

[B]OOC:[/B] Here's the attachment for Shikaku. Sorry, I can't finish.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]Lucifer was riding away from dropping off Sare. "I wonder why she became so quiet when i asked her about her dreams" He thought wizzing by traffic. He then sensed that someone was using a great power a power of light. "What is this strange feeling?" he wonders as the feeling gets stronger almost as if he is drawn to it. He finds himself back at the school. He then sees a kid thats unfamilliar to him and a warrior in light fighting something. As he approaches closer he notices the warrior in light is Kuro. "What is going on here? I must help but how" he thinks. He glances over at the boy on the ground with vines wrapped about and is lost in thought. He remember something, its vauge but he knows he can help. He begins to yell but something has changed about his voice its deeper, colder and rasher it sounds un-human. As he continues to yell a black circle appears on the ground in front of him. The center starts to pulsate a blood red ad do his eyes. A sword begins to protrude from the middle of the circle. It hovers its point an inch from the ground. "What am I? Should I grab the sword? I must help". Lucifer grabs the sword and is emersed in a black light. Wings break free from the dark light diminishing it. Lucifer stands there in amazment looking at himself. He was in a different outfit and his hair went to his knees. His eyes were blood red and looked almost if they were burning and his cainine teeth were slightally pointed. He then noticed his wings, they were long, black bat like wings. He had almost completally forgotten about helping kuro in wonder from his transformation. He snapped back realizing what he must do. He ran over to where kuro was. Kuro looked over at him and said "Demon begone with your minions of evil". "I dunno what your emplying but that thing is no ally of mine" Lucifer replies shooting a ball of fire hitting a vine about to grab Kuro......

See attachment for pic of how he looks in partial demon form, he has wings though.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

"wILL YOU WATCH WHERE YOUR AIMING THOSE THINGS????!!!" Kuro screeches, having been narrowly missed by the fireball. He whirls, and sees something that makes him quiver. "Oh god......"

Kuro's girlfreind is entwined with in a massive beast, the vines digging into her skin, twisting themselves into her, deep into her, making her a dull gray color.

"Mina!!!" Kuro is possesed by a rage that no one had ever seen of him.

"You bastard! What did she ever do to you!!!!???? Let her go!!!!" he yells, saddness over coming him, tears filling his eyes.

The stil form moves. "I'm not your girl anymore......... I AM BLISTOK!"

With a heavy heart, Kuro falls to the ground. " I can't fight her....... i love her...."

"Take heed, that is not her." Lucifer steps up. "That thing has assumed a form, but it is not the true girl..... you haver nothing to fear....... But, Your girlfreind is probably already dead..."

Kuro howls."NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"I'm sorry kuro...."

Lucifer feels himself becoming emotional. Kuro is blubbering, and the creature is slowly moving torwards him.........

[i]Lowne Scepter Elimination!!!!!!!![/i]

The creature explodes into dust.

Kuro falls back, exausted, into lucifers arms."I gotcha......." he mutters, picking him up."You're really something....... as a prince should be...."

Memories drift up to lucifers mind, as he rememmbers how much the prince meant to him, for he was the only one who was ever kind to him, And had never held anything against him.

"lucifer......" kuro mutters."Can i........ please.........see your face again?"

Lucifer feels his tears falling down his cheek, when Kuro smiles at him. "I forgot you for awhile...... I'm sorry."

Lucifer smiles, slowly changing. "You are not at fault...... It is alright."

Kyirii's eyes slowly open and he blinked five times and rubed his eyes four times to make sure he was not still dreaming.He begain to slowly stand up he wanted to fall face down again as he was in shock at what was happening right before his eyes what looked like an older Kuro in the arms of a taller man.Kyirii eyes became watery and his hands were begening to shacke.

"Were is this sadness and anger comeing from?!...I fill as tho I want to get far away from this place...."Kyirii begain to walk away hopeing that no one could see him.

Sare's eyes went wide in shock. [I]What is this? What's happening?[/I] The girl she had met briefly at the school had shown up at her house and....transformed... She watched as Shikaku knocked her father to the floor, anger burning in her eyes. Sare tried to stand up, but her legs wouldn't support her, and she fell back down to the floor, leaning against the wall. Her head was pounding, and she was starting to feel nauseated. She gazed blankly as Shikaku continued to beat her father. She noticed that Shikaku was doing the exact things that her father had done to her, punishing him for every blow he had laid upon Sare.

Shikaku was angry. More than angry. Her fury was about to overflow her being and turn into the river of hell. She wanted to hurt this man, this mere human that had hurt her princess. [I]Her father? How could she end up with a father like this on Earth?[/I] She backhanded him, sending him flying into the table. It collapsed beneath his weight, and he didn't get up. He was unconscious, badly bruised, bleeding a little. Shikaku turned back to Sare, who was still sitting by the wall, breathing raggedly. She held out her hand.

Sare looked at the outstretched hand of the stranger, the protector who had appeared. She glanced up fearfully at the dark eyes, but found nothing that would harm her; only strength and determination were in them. Her memory...was trying to recall who this figure was. She was so familiar... Sare could identify the emotion that came more than the exact memory. [I]Protection. I feel protected. I'm safe with her.[/I] She looked at Shikaku's outstretched hand again, and then grasped it with her own, gripping tightly as if afraid that Shikaku would suddenly disappear. Sare almost smiled, but then...it all became too much for her, and she fainted, slumping against the wall.

OOC: I hope you don't mind I finished the little fight, but I didn't want Shikaku to kill him or anything.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]Lucifer was holding Kuro in his arms thinking. "I am a demon? How can that be. I have these memories but you are fragmented, I know the prince and remeber he was the only person who knew what I was and did not fear me or hate me, he treated me kindly." Lucifer looked down at Kuro exausted from his transformation and finally regained his head. He looked over hoping to see the boy who had been attacked by the vines. He was walking away trying not to be noticed. Lucifer yelled out "Hey are you ok?". The boy acted as though he didnt hear anything. He gently layed Kuro on the grass and ran after the boy. "Hey are you alright?"lucifer asked. "Y-Y-Yeah" answered the boy stumbling over his words. "I got another queston for you, can you take Kuro home? I would do it but I dont know where he lives plus hes unconsious and I have a bullet bike." The boy looked at him still quite shaken ansered "Sure". "Okay" lucifer says then he turns around and gets kuro and brings hime over to the boy. As he is turning to go back to his bullet bike the boy asks him "Whats your name by the way?" "Lucifer, and yours?" "Kyirii". "Thanks" Lucifersay as hes leaving no returning to his normal emotionsal state. Lucifer mounts his bike and rides off leeaving kuro and kyirii behind.... [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Kuro wakes, seeing Kyirii looking over him, and Kuro stands, exausted. His outfit was weird, but he closed his eyes, and took the charm of, causeing him to revert back.

"Kyirii, are you okay?" Kyirii nods, choked up. "Hey.....are you okay????" He manages.Kuro nods, smileing.

"Yeah..... did you wait for me all this time?" Kyirii nods, and smiles."Yes, I did." He pauses. "It's been a long time, Kuro."

"Hm? Yeah, i guess so." Kuro smiles, thinking of........rather indecent memories. He was not afraid to admit he had expierimented tith Kyirii, but he was straight, more or less.

"So.... Are you single?" Asks Kuro, wondering. He was hesitant to ask, but he was eager to know. Kyirii was the best lover he had ever had, even if Kuro liked women more.Kyiri shakes his head no. "Kuro...I was happy to see you... but i didn't want to see you with another girl.... nor a guy. I'm sorry I've been avoiding you."

Kuro nods. "I understand..... but I am not going to be with you......"

Kyirii nods. "I understand. But...... can we.......um......" Kyirii blushes.

"Well, you are the best I've ever had. But when i get a girlfreind, we can't anymore. I'm faithfUl to my love..."

"Okay.... I can do that. As long as i can have you while you're single."

"Perfect."

Kuro smiles, knowing he would never have a serious relationship with Kyirii, and kyirii knew that.

"Come on, let's go to my house." Says Kuro, " I want to talk to you about something very important........." Kuro's smile fades, as his topic of choice will be grim, and disturbing.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]"[B]Before we engage in anything Kuro,I must say...that....errm..."Kyirii was begaining to lose his courage fast but than regained some of it. "Kuro, If I cant have your heart I dont want your body...I think it best if we only be close friends...cuz my heart cant take anymore damage.."

Kuro turned around but before Kuro could read Kyirii's face Kyirii held his head down his long red hair hideing his eyes,face,emotions and tears[/B].

[I]I must be faithful to my heart but what do I do whin my heart,mind and body speek at the same time will my heart win this war within my soul?...[/I][/COLOR]

OOC: !?!?....*COUGH*...XD!!!....

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Shikaku smiled and her form began to disappear. She turned back into Ralience, who looked to the Princess and saw that she was exhausted. She looked to the father and nearly growled at him. It wasn't safe for her to be with a man who beated her and put fear into her heart. Ralience picked the Princess up and carried her out the door. She looked to the Princess and smiled and spoke softly to her.[/i]

"Don't worry, Princess. I'll protect you from any harm. I vowed to you before and I swore it on oath and I will keep that promise even after death. Let the shadows give you warmth and the darkness give you light."

[i]Ralience smiled and walked down the road and had found an area in which no one could see her magic. She sighed and called for her portal once again and it had appeared. She stepped into it and it had taken her to her home. She walked to the door and she unlocked it and opened it. She let the fresh air breeze past her face before stepping in.

As she did, the Princess began to wake. Ralience quickly set her gently onto the couch. She waited for her to wake. It was about 10 minutes before she fully awoke and was concious. The Princess sat up and looked around to see where she was and saw that she wasn't home. She then saw Ralience's face, but was not scared or nervous. She felt a calm, safe, and protecting aura coming from her. She smiled and Ralience smiled back. Ralience then spoke to her gently.[/i]

"I suppose I should tell you the truth about what had happened at your house."

[i]Not knowing what to say, the Princess replied bluntly.[/i] "Yes. There must be an explanation telling me how you did that."

"There is." [i]Ralience took a deep breath in before beginning to speak.[/i] "I'm not sure where to start, but perhaps I should tell you my real name. It is not Ralience, but Shikaku. And you should know that...you are not who you think you are."

"Excuse me?" [i]Sare seemed confused at this moment. She tried to take in everything that was being told.[/i]

"Although you are Sare, you are someone else. Someone whom I vowed to protect long ago and that someone is the Princess of Earth and that is you, Sare. You see, I come from Lowne and so does a prince, whom I am trying to find. He and you are destined to be together. Let me tell you a story about where I came from." [i]Ralience took in another deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened them, she looked into Sare's.[/i][/size][/color]

Kuro smiles. "I understand. But still, you are the only one i will ever love.......a guy i mean."

Kyirii nods. "I'm glad. " But kyirii is feeling.........strange.

"Kuro, do you...um........ want to um.......you know, now?"

"What are you asking?"

"Do you want to have sex???"Kyirii blushes after bursting out.

Kuro smiles. "I thought you didn't want me cause I'd never be serious about this?"

"I was, but...." Kuro suddenly leans over and kisses him, and puts his hand on Kyirii's back. "I love you," Kuro says, after pulling away." I always will, but I just don't-" Kuro is kissed, and he falls backwards onto the ground. "mmmm-mmmm"
he mumbles in Kyirii's grasp.

[COLOR=Plum][I][B]As Kyrii is deeply kissing Kuro ,Kuor grabs hold off kyirii's long hair and begains to return the kiss Kyirii pulls back and sits upright next to Kuro."Oww...you're too ruff.." Say's Kyirii as he rubs his head.

"Gomen,Kyirii-Kun..." Says Kuro smileing.

"It's ok,Kuro-Chan.."Kyirii replys with a giggle

"Since we're down here and no one is lisining you might as well tell me whats on your mind Kuro.If it's 'bout that monster and your transformation I'm all ears[/B]."[/I] [/COLOR]

OOC:Bah Humbug ~.~

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]"So Im not human............But that can't be true. Why was I drawn here. What do my dreams contain, memories of a past life. No it cant be that this is another dream. Why am I thinking that I know its not true, even if I want it to be. Im involved in this but how.........its like two sides are pulling on me, what I was and what I could become.........." Lucifer thinks still riding trying to make sense out of what has happened.

He pulls up to a house with large black iron gates. Reaching into his jacket pocket and pulls out a small remote. After pushing a buttion the big gate slowly open. He rode though before the gate was fully open pushing the button behind him closing the gate. He drove up the road leading to a large white house. He parked in the front took of his helmet and started walking up the stairs. Upon reaching the top he paused infront of a large set of oak doors. He examines the door carefully before walking in. He was greeted by his butler "Sir I was getting worried, your dinner is on the table." "Thank you George but i wont be eating toninght." "Understood sir."

Lucifer heads up to his rrom examining the luxurious house. He steps into his room and starts to undress. He walkes to his bed and lays on top of the cover as he is overcome by sleep. He begins to dream.......[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Kuro looks into the sky, wondering what to say. "It is about that transformation...... kind of. Have you ever felt some attachment to the sky? Like there is something out there that draws you to it?"

Kyirii nods. "Yeah, It's weird. I know there's something out there, but I can't see it."

"You can... if you beleive."

Kuro smiles. And scoots closer to Kyirii. "I never did thank you for all that you did for me."

Kyirii smiles. "Don't you mean [i]to[/i] you?"

"you were my freind, my only freind, for the longest time."

"Yeah, what are you saying?"

"I think we knew each othert a long time ago, in another life...." Kyirii looks at kuro funny. "that's what i think too..."

Kuro lean on kyirii. and kyirii begins to move, but he puts kuro's head in his lap and plays with his hair. "I always did want like playing with you..... but i never said so."

"Really?" asks Kuro. wondering where this was going.

"Kuro, I'm satisfied with being your freind, but i don't want to be a boytoy to you."

"you're not. You never were, you were always my best freind, and and a sexual partner."

"would you ever be serious in a relationship with me?"

Kuro sits up. "is that what you want?"

Kyirii becomes quiet. "I would like it, ues. But it's a silly question. You're not like that." Kyirii giggles, trying to hide his hurt. But Kuro knows what's going on. He places his hand on Kyirii's, and he looks deep into Kyirii's eyes. "I can be, if you really want."

Kyirii's eyes widen. "You can??" Kuro smiles. "Of course i can." with that, kuro slides his hand under Kyirii's shirt, snd kisses his repeatedly. He moves downward, with Kyirii mildly complaining."No... not here.... it's in public!" But he only half heartedly tries to pull away, because all he really wanted at that moment was Kuro in his entirety, love, mind, and body. "Hey, Kuro.. if you want to do this... let's go to your house... come on..... please......"

"You embarassed?" Kuro laughs. He has his hand down kyirii's pants, but he isn't toughing kyirii's gentitals. He's playing in Kyirii's pubic hair, what little there was. "I see you shave down there....." Kyirii turns beet red. "Hey..... quit it." He huffs, burning up.

Kuro laughs some more, before standing up. "Come on, we can talk at my house...... or whatever."

Kyirii nods. "Alright...... but i want a conversation first, I know how you are."

"Oh? I've learned some new tricks."

"you'll have to show me, won't you?"

"You bet i will."

[FONT=Century Gothic][I][B][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Kyirii and Kuro begain walking hand in hand Kyirii stoped.

"Kuro,There's a place I want to show you and maybe we can talk there."

Kyirii could tell Kuro was thinking hard about but he than gave in.

"...OK,Kyirii lead the way"

"If we make it in time we might get to see the sunset"

As They were walking they pasted a Black gate than stoped.

"What is it now,Kyirii?"

"Err..Hey! that Lucifer's bike"[/COLOR][/B][/I][/FONT]

OOC:Inu-Fan stop with the limoness

As Sare listened to Ralience's words, her face changed immediately. Her expression became fearful, and her complexion began to pale until you could see her blue veins spiderwebbing her skin.

She whispered, "Stop it."

"Princess?"

Sare stood up, her eyes dark. "Stop it. Stop it stop it stop it stop it STOP IT [I]STOP IT[/I]!!!" She started keening, her voice rising above Ralience's comforting one. Pushing against Ralience, Sare backed away until she hit a wall, falling to her knees. She started holding her ears, trying to blot out Ralience's voice, and tears started streaming down her face. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to shut out the images that ran past her mind. For in all her dreams and broken memories, the only things she saw were blood...darkness...death...

[I]The kingdom...was gone. Decimated, razed to the ground. Bodies lay on the ground, carpeting the once beautiful landscape with a horrific vision of broken limbs, blood, and death. The sound to her ears was eerie and haunting; there was cruel laughter, and the torturous screams of those still living. Looking down, her pale hands were spotted with blood. And then [B]she[/B] came, and the pain...the pain was overwhelming, excrucciating, inflaming every fiber of her being until all she could wish for was the peace of death...[/I]

Sare stayed by her wall, crouching as she tried to blot out the darkness that was quickly overwhelming her soul. [I]Please...no more...no more...[/I] But no one could save her; no one could fly her away from the memories and dreams that had plagued her almost every night after her sixteenth birthday. All she could remember was darkness. She didn't [I]want [/I] to remember.

And in a luxurious house a little bit away, Lucifer woke. He calmed his breathing as his eyes adjusted to the dark bedroom. His body was covered in a cold sweat, and he tried to banish the dream. As it was, it was the same dream that Sare was now remembering. He shook himself, and washed his face. But he could still hear someone screaming....

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Ralience looked to Sare and wondered if what she did was right for her. She put her head down and sat on the couch. Sare still sat by her wall, with her tears streaming down her face. Ralience couldn't help but feel like she was the one who gave Sare the nightmares, she couldn't help but feel she was responsible for not protecting her at that very moment. It was a nightmare all over again.

Sare sat there with her head in her knees and Ralience sat on her couch with her eyes glued to the T.V. She could not help but remember the awful times that Akona brought upon her. Memories flooded over her and consumed her until she was able to hear no one and nothing.[/i]

-Flashback-

[i]Ralience sat by her "mother" and looked around the large room. It was a marvelous place and she never knew how large the palace looked. Ralience heard the footsteps of a man and looked up to find one of Akona's army men come up to her. He bowed respectfully to Akona before addressing her. Ralience watched as the man and Akona spoke swiftly and quietly.

Akona stood and looked to Ralience who smiled to her. She smiled back and patted her head gently. The man bowed to Akona before she left. He followed behind. Ralience was left along in a large room. She was alone and lonely. She got up and walked to the door. She was a small child and so all that was around her was bigger than she imagined. She stepped outside and looked down the corridor to see that generals and Akona's armies were running around. She smiled and ran outside to look around for whatever she could find.

Ralience looked to the ceiling and saw that it was changing to night. She was amazed at what she saw and she did not realize who was behind her and she bumped into them. When she turned around, the person who was behind her was a trainee of Akona's army. He was about a year older than she and he smiled to her. She smiled back and spoke to him.[/i]

"Hi! Do you know where my mom is?"

"Who's your mom?" [i]The boy spoke to her and he had a clear and beautiful voice.[/i]

"Uhm..she's Akona and I'm...."

[i]Akona came towards Ralience and loomed over her.[/i] "Ralience! Ralience! Dear gods. Ralience, what do you think you are doing, standing out here? And conversating with....Lemian? It seems as though you just wanted to play. As you wish. But, if you are hurt, I am blaming Lemian, understood?"

[i]Ralience nodded and Akona smiled to her. She turned and lead the two to Ralience's room. It was a glorious room. Filled with toys, food, and animals that were there for her comfort. Lemian looked around the room in wonderment and was amazed by this sight. Ralience smiled at him and tossed a ball at him. The two played around for what seemed like hours, until Akona came to the room and Lemian was sent back to training. Ralience looked to Lemian and bid him farewell.[/i]
-End Flashback-

[i]Ralience saw that tears fell down her face as she remembered the times that Akona was a real mother to her. Kind, beautiful, with a good heart. It seemed as though she had no intentions of destroying anything or even killing anyone, but she was wrong. She was a young child and she thought that she could see the good in people, but all she saw was a mirrored person and it broke her heart to remember those days.[/size][/color][/i]

Kuro sighs. "I know... but I have nothing really to say to him... though i am not wanting to just walk away, either."

Kuor sees
Lucifer standing up, and drops kyirii's hand. He does so so that no one knew they wrere together, he didn't want to be teased, but he would have to apoplogize later.

"L:ucifer! Hey!!" Kuro waves, smileing warmly. He wasn't interested in Lucifer, he only wanted toi be loved by someone else..... Kyirii.

"Hey....." Lucifer looks at them funny, and they both blush. "You two......"

Kyirii nods. "Yeah.... we are......."

Lucifer shrugs. "I'm not one to judge. Just don't get me involved in your private lives. But, my prince, why are you with another man, and not your one true love??"

Lucifer pushes close, making Kuro feel very uncomfortable. "Hey.... what is this? Am i on trial? And why are you calling me 'prince'??? I'm just-"

"you are more than that." Lucifer states. "however, i will leave you two to your doings." Lucifer stretches, and walks away." I will see you at your home tomorrow, Kuro. We have much to discuss, and much to remember."

Sare cried into her knees, sobbing silently, her chest heaving as she tried to suppress the urge to start screaming again. But slowly...she looked up. Her eyes cleared; she no longer saw the dark images hovering around her vision...the blood melted away, the screams faded into the background of night sounds, and the bodies melded into the carpet. She was here again, in Ralience's home. Wiping her tears away, she looked around, and saw Ralience... She was weeping. Only a few tears escaped, but the lamplight lit them up like silver, and Sare's breath caught in her throat. [I]She looks so...sad.[/I]

Going over immediately, she took Ralience's hands, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry, I just...I just...I hate remembering. Please...please don't cry. It makes me cry when people are sad. Please don't be sad. I'm sorry I hurt you." She handed a tissue to Ralience, who took it quietly.

Ralience attempted a smile through her tears, and banished her memories of Akona. "No, Princess, I apologize. And you have not hurt me in any way... I just have memories that are painful as well. I apologize that I brought back dark memories for you. But...it was time for you to know, Princess."

Sare looked down, biting her lip, "Why...why do you call me Princess?"

Ralience sighed, closing her eyes. It was so...difficult, telling all this. Even she could barely keep in check the emotions that threatened to overflow with the memories. "Princess...you are a Princess. The Princess of Earth, you came to our world, the Kingdom of Lowne. And..." But Ralience stopped, wondering if she should continue.

"And what? What is it?" Sare looked at her with worried puzzlement.

Ralience smiled, and shook her head. "Nevermind, Princess. All of that can be saved for the time being. For now, please rest. You've...suffered harm today, and your body needs to recuperate. Tomorrow I can tell you more." She stood up, and Sare followed her to the guest bedroom, where Ralience gave her pajamas and a towel. Then she left her there, retreating to the kitchen. Sare sat down on the bed, holding the towel in her hands.

She clutched it tightly, her knuckles turning white as she thought about Ralience's words. [I]I am the Princess of Earth. Even I can feel it...I think I knew even before...from the dreams. But...I don't want this. Not at all. I am not...I will not go back to that place of darkness and despair. If I see it a second time, I shall die.[/I] She felt the heavy burden of guilt and responsibility holding her spirit down...but got up, and went to the bathroom. The bath was already filled with steaming water, and Sare slowly immersed herself in it, hissing as her body emerged covered with bruises. The purple and green laced over her body, and she gingerly washed her face, letting the blood rub away in the water. Sighing deeply, she let the dark thoughts drift away, just content to relax for the moment, as her body untangled itself from the hurts of the day.

[I]I will not go back...not now, not ever.[/I] It was her last thought before she slowly drifted to sleep...

"Why did I just call Kuro prince" Lucifer thought. He went over to his bike and mounted it. George came out holding Lucifers helmet "Sir wont you be needing this?"
Lucifer looks blankly at George "Not tonight but thank you for your concern." George nods and stands as his master drives out the black gates.

"I want to get away away from it all." Lucifer thought as he rode. "I feel people's pain and hate, part of me enjoys it too." Lucifer rode past a house and stopped. "Sare is in there she is in pain, like me........she knows she is something more but refuses to accept it. There is another person in the house with alot of hate and pain, I know her but she hasnt recognized me" Lucifer looks at them moon thoughts racing as he drives off.

Kuro looks into the sky, wondering where he's been, and why he is this choosen warrior. He feels that he is alone, but Kyirii is right there with him. Kuro sheds a single tear, before standing. It was all to much for him.

"NO!NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO! i WILL NOTY..... I CAN'T..... I AM NOT A PRINCE!!!!!

Kyiri huggs kuro. "STOP IT!! !PLEASE STOP IT!"

Kuro calms down, crying. "Why did i have to be the leader, why did i have to be a prince?"

"kyirii smiles. "you are who you are, and i don't care, as long as you'll always be my freind. I'll always be with you."

[i] NO YOU WON'T LITTLE BOY![/i]

A screeching monster howls, seizing Kyirii.

"HEY!"

The monster looks deep into kyirii's eyes, trying to hypnotize him. But a powerr surges from kyirii, making the monster drop him.

"Kuro! Transform noiw!!!!!" shouts kyirii.

[COLOR=Plum]As Kuro transfromed and begaid shooting showers of Light at the monster Kyirii Notise that another Monster was sneeking up on Kuro,Kyirii Picked up a stick and ran towards the monster.He Hit the monster with everything he had But it did not move it turned to kyirii.

"Hmm You look yummy come here little boy" Said the monster as he Started to walk towards Kyirii.

"Who in the hell are you calling little" Kyirii jumped up and spin-kicked the Monster in the face.

"What was that?" The Monster than blast kyirii and sent him flying until he hit a tree.Kuro turned around to help Him but the monster he was fighting Grabed him and begain to still is energy.

A rose that was in kyirii's backpac fall out he picked it up with tears i he eyes.

"This is the rose Kuro gave to me long ago...It still looks the same as ever...If only I were stronger I could help him,DAMNIT I WANT TO SAVE HIM!!!"

A Heart shape mark on kyiriis Head begain to Light up and the rose.It shined with a Violet light and turned into a glass rose scepter.

[I]Night Of The Beauty Of Love transfrom now[/I]

"Lowne Power Transfromation"

"Well...This is new..." Kyirii was shocked to find hisself in a new outfit and his Now Silver long braided hair.

"Oh no.....Sorry Tokkiy you are on your own now I'm out of here" The Monster that was fighting Kyirii was now no were to be seen.

" Fine I dont need you anyway,Stupid Baka.." The monster holding Kuro now turned to Kyirii"I guess you think you can beat me now eh?"

"Talk is chep, Rose Mascarraid!!!" Kyirii begain to spin and rose patels were all around him than he shoot them at the monster. When he droped kuro Backfliped and landed on his feet.

"Good job Kyirii, Now it's time to make sure this Beast History!!"

Kuro shoot a blast of rainbow light at the Monster and it blew up. (lol)

Kyirii fainted from all the power he put into that attack.[/COLOR]

"kyirii?" kuro asks, shaking him. "Come on, wake up..."

Kuro snorts, and pulls a peice of his sleeve off, stuffing it up kyirii's nose.

"GAHHGH!" kyiri shouyts, jolting up, and looking around. "YOU!!!!" kyirii smiles evilly. "You!!!! I'll get you!" Kyirii jumps on kuro, tickling him.

"STOP......*GASP* STOP IT STOPIT!*GASP*STOP IT..."
"Well...... you're help less!"

"I'll get you!!!! I swear!"

Kyirii and kuro change back, and soon are at kuro's house. "We can talk in my room." Kuro slips his hand down the front of kyirii's pants, pulling him along.

"Kuro......"

Kyirii pulls away, wanting to talk before play." You're...... alone, right? I mean your parents are dead.......how can you be so cheerful?"

"Because I'm not alone, and that thought is always with me. I love being with people, even i sometimes ned time alone, you know?"

"Okay. Good answer."

"It's the truth."

"I know.. that's why i like you so much... you're so honest...... and kind."

"I know, but it will be my downfall....."

"not with me it won't....." Kyirii kisses kuro deeply, and kuro puts his hand on the top of kyirii's head, playing in his hair. Slowly, they make their way into kuro's room.

[CENTER][COLOR=Plum][B][I]As Kyirii begains to wake he fills arms around him.He has never felt so loved in his life.As he laid there for an hour thinking what had occured 6 hours ago he now looked at the clock on Kuro's bedside table.

"2:00 in the morning!?! My dad is going to kill me..unless he was out drinking....The drunky bum....Good thing School's out..I better be going"

Kyirii sliped out from Kuro's arms and Put his Pants on.

"....Where's my shirt??...Oh there it is.." Kyirii put on his shoes and Braided his hair.
He than summoned a rose out of thin air and placed it by Kuro,Kyirii walked out the Front door than closed it.As he was walking home he begain thinking back on what Lucifer said.

"kuro's one true love?.....But...what does that make me???..Chop liver?!....Lucifer does not know what he's talking about..."

Kyirii opend the door and saw his father in a drunkin mess,Kyirii tiped toed upstairs and Floped down on his bed...and not to soon did he fall back asleep.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]