OtakuBoards

Rebirth Of The Fallen Kingdom

Inuyasha Fandom

[i] "Oh, my love...... if only i could embrace you for a little longer...."

"My kingdom has been taken from me......" whispers the woman at his side, who holds him tightly to her. "Our people are jealous of your longevity, and Akona has taken advantage of that...and let the Darkness seep into theor minds, brainwashing them all."

"My sweet Serenity, You need not fear anything while you are here."

Serenity begins to cry. "you are so kind to me here, but everyone else hates me......" Kurama silences her with a kiss. "I will soon become your enemy......." she states, tears filling her eyes once more.

"Hush now... I will never be your enemy. I will always be your knight."

"Oh...Kurama...."

"Serenity...." Kurama kisses her passionatly, deeply,as if they will never kiss again.[/i]

Kuro wakes up, from his dream, and smiles, before sighing." Oh.. its just so romantic..... but i never was one to admit things like that to my freinds....." Kuro sighs. "But... why do i kee pdreaming that???? and why do i feel so sad??"

Kuro giggles, before falling asleep again. This time, his dream is nowhere near as pleasant. He wakes from his night mare, and stays awake.

"This sucks," he snorts. Little did he know his life would soon change forever......

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sare looked in the mirror, tucking in any stray strands of her fair hair. The changing rooms bustled with the other dancers, quickly going to and fro, and calling out to each other. Costumes were everywhere, with delicate materials piled on top of each other, and colors of every shade brightening the chaotic room. She was just touching up on her make-up, reapplying mascara when one of the stage managers poked his head into the room.

He looked stressed, and in dire need of sleep. "Hey, Act I is in three minutes! Get up there! Don't be late!" He was out in a flash, and the room burst in a new bustle of activity, as girls straightened their costumes, and retied their ballet shoes. Sare took one last look in the mirror, and then smoothed her delicate costume. The pale material shimmered and floated about her when she moved, and she seemed almost ethereal. Too bad she didn't feel it... Nervous butterflies filled her stomach, and she breathed slowly to calm herself. She went up on her pointe shoes, stretching and getting comfortable, warming up her already nervous muscles.

She filed along with the others, up the spiral stairs onto the backstage, where the lights were on, and where other dancers were preparing to enter. Taking a quick peek through the curtain, Sare caught her breath. The auditorium was packed. She went to find her place, her heart pounding in nervousness, but couldn't stop the smile from growing on her face. [I]This is it. My first performance with the company.[/I] Going up on pointe once more, she mentally ran over the steps in her head. As the youngest and newest member of the company, she couldn't afford to make a mistake, but for some reason, she wasn't worried about it. Now, only excitement and eagerness was in her system.

The lights dimmed...the crowd quieted...and the curtains opened...

The sun was rising and someone was on the roof of a building watching. Who am I?What am I? Then he heard a voice comming from the door "Hey Luke." "Thats not my name" the person replied. The voice answered back "I know I know it's lucifer but, do you mind if i call you Luke? "Lucifer is kinda long and well........odd." Lucifer replies" If you want to." "What is your name again" he askes? The kid who is now standing next to luke says " Im Joe, the vice pres. of student council and im supposed to show you around." Lucifer remains silent as the start to head down the stairs.

"That's the Lunch room, if you ever need any food or a drink thats the place to go." Joe expains. "So how do you like your new school so far?" Before he could answer Joe frantically grabbed lucifers arm and says "I almost forgot there is a ballet company preforming today!" They start running towards the auditorium Lucifer being draged along by Joe.

They get there just in time to see the curtain rise. Lucifer is watching not paying that much atension when he sees a girl, younger than the rest. he starts to think "something about here is familliar but what?" He thinks harder and harder then all of a sudded he is in a different place a castle, there is people. a girl and a boy the boy is reching out for her. There is a lady in black and red motioning towards him. She seems to be talking but he hears nothing. He looks again at the boy and girl and then at you hands. His hands a covered in blood. He turns his back to the lady in black and starts to walk away. just then something pierces his back and lucifer feels an immense pain in his back. There is a flash of light then everything faded to black. Lucifer was out cold.

Sare went into the opening steps of the piece, extending her arms gracefully as she came onto the stage. Perfectly in sync with the other dancers, she still somehow stood out from the others. She smiled naturally, and concentrated only on her dancing, the steps coming instinctively. Every inch of her body was concentrated on executing the steps perfectly, and grace seemed to permeate from her. She had completely come to life on the stage.

And then...out of the corner of her eye, she saw the auditorium doors open...and two guys enter. And one of them...was familiar to her... but she swept it out of her mind, or tried to. But even as she danced perfectly, her steps never faltering, she was trying to remember...where she had seen that boy before. Because she knew she had. She exited off to stage left, quickly moving aside for those entering. Quickly getting a drink of water, she wiped some of her perspiration with a soft towel.

Peeking out again, as she waited for her next cue, she looked for the familiar face. The memory was tugging at the back of her mind, but...she couldn't quite bring up. Where had she seen him? And why couldn't she get him out of her head? Sare suddenly whipped back; it was her cue, and she went back out onto the stage, tall and graceful, sweeping over the stage, her costume shimmering behind her.

[color=blue][size=1]Kat sat quietly on a bench in the park. "Ditching school yet again, huh?" She turned her head to see a boy, about her age, behind her. "Who are you, and what do you want?" she asked, irritated.

"I've been ditching school, too. I always see you here. Why do you come to [i]this[/i] park?" he asked. "You didn't answer my question." "Fine, I'm Nobody. I go to your school, and I wanna know why YOU come here," he said.

"Good enough. I come here 'cause I want to. I don't have to, I just do." This didn't seem too good enough for Nobody. "That's... it? No deep reason? No wonderful memories here? Nothing? Just... it's here? Hmph. I thought there was more to it than [i]that[/i]," he said, walking away.

[i]What a nutcase,[/i] Kat thought to herself, [i]Anyway, at least he's leaving me alone. If I'd told him the truth, he would've NEVER left....[/i] Her eye's widened it happened again.

People all around her; crying and screaming. But.. they didn't make a sound. It was quiet and dark, but so colorful. *This.... is so.... familiar...* She fell to the ground. She saw a puddle of blood. Her blood. She tried lifting her arm, but it merely dragged along the ground. *W-what... is this? Blood? My blood...?* She dragged her hand up to the puddle, then to her face. It was her own blood. Then, just like before, she heard the scream.

She woke up, sweaty and shaky on the ground infront of the bench, with several people looking nervously down at her.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Navy]A girl lay in her bed, captured by a deep sleep. Her breathing was soft and even.

She dreamed of a far away kingdom that over-looked Earth. She was in the eyes of someone and was walking around a crowded room. Everyone's faces were blurred. She walked to a mirror and saw herself. Why was she a part of this beautiful kingdom? She entered another room and saw couples dancing. There was a lovely couple that wore royal garments. Their faces were the most blurred of all. They waltzed elegantly and they were bathed in their love for one another.

Suddenly she was jolted back to the real world. She had had several of those dreams before. Chi sat up in bed and rolled out of her cocoon of blankets. She walked to her personal bathroom and splashed cold water on her face. Chi checked the time and saw it was still quite early. She reached into the shower cubicle and turned on the tap for hot water. She undressed and adjusted the temperature and got in. She took a fast shower and dried herself off. She dressed for school in her normal clothes of a blue, hooded jacket unzipped with a white t-shirt inside and navy blue pants. She picked up her brush and ran it through her chocolate brown hair. She checked herself in the mirror and then ran into her bedroom. She dropped to her knees and reached under the bed. Chi brought out her pair of inline skates. they were blue and white. She grabbed her backpack and placed a pair of silver, reflective, custom-made sunglasses over her emerald orbs. She put on her blades and got out of her bedroom.

Chi bladed over the wooden floorboards and slid down the stair rails before landing on the ground floor. She grabbed her keys and shouted a farewell before going out the door. She looked at her watch and saw that she'd be late so she sped up and speed skated.[/COLOR]

[B]OOC:[/B] Is there anything wrong with it? What about the dream? I wasn't sure but I put it in anyway.

It's perfect. I suspect the most blurred faces are the prince and the princess, correct?

Kuro was running, yet again, late for school. Wailing all the while,"I Am late!!! Why couldn't anyone have gotten me up??????Why why why why why??????"

Kuro makes it, but he is not in the class room by the time the bell rings.

"OUT!!!! OUT IN THE HALL!!!!! NOW!" screams the teacher, Ms Hallings. "That's the third time this week!!!!!" she screeches.

Out in the hall, Kuro looks out the window, which was open and he smiles, thinking of his dreams. They were always so romantic, or filled with chaos and destruction.

"MMMm-mmmmmm... Why am i always so cheerful.........what a disstressing occurence."... He laughs. "I have no idea what i just said!!!!"

LKuro stands there for a few minutes, untill he can go back inside, and begins to read what they went over, before shutting the book and yawning. A few classes later, the bell rings for lunch.

The curtain closed; it was intermission, as well as lunch time for the high school students. They filed out of the auditorium, and was filled with noise. The backstage was tremendously crowded, as some students came up on the stage, not stopped by the security. Sare escaped with some of the other dancers, going quietly out through another side door. They found themselves in a crowded hallway, students filing past them, laughing and talking as they headed for lunch.

Suddenly, Sare found herself separated; the others were already sifting through the crowd back towards another set of doors, which would lead to the halls and dressing rooms behind the stage. Trying to reach them, Sare found her heart fluttering nervously. She wasn't any older than these students...but she had never had any real friendships with anyone. Her social skills were absolute zero, non-existent. As she tried to follow the other dancers, the crowd pushed and pulled around her, and it was almost impossible to get through the masses. They were all heading out of the building, towards their cars, and various fast food restaurants. Sare, on the other hand, was trying to go deeper into the school, back towards the stage.

Some people gave her odd looks, staring at curiosity, pointing at her costume. Unlike the other performers in her company, she hated being fawned at, unable to comfortably be the center of attention. Finally, she made her way to a corner by the lockers, and waited for the masses to pass. For some reason...she found herself scanning the crowd for a familiar face...the one she had somewhat recognized during the performance...

[size=1][color=#999999][i]The wind blew past Ralience's hair as she walked through the streets in search of the princess. It was her duty to protect her and if she could not find her, then what use was she as the guardian of the Princess? After years of being Akona's puppet, her so-called "loved daughter", Ralience used her lessons to become stronger in mind, body, and magic. In this case, magic was just what she needed.

Ralience walked to a window and began to create a pentagram. When she did, an image had shown the princess, or it seemed to be the princess. She was dancing in front of an audience it had seemed. The area seemed familiar and that was where Ralience was headed. She had gotten onto her modified black Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 and rode off to get to the princess. It was a sudden urge to get to her before something unpleasant should happen.[/size][/color][/i]

[color=blue][size=1]Kat quickly stood up, running away from the worried crowd. "Damn... I attracted an audience again. Well, it's about lunch time. I should get back," she said to herself, grabbing her bag out of some bushes on the way back to school.

She wrote herself a quick "late" note and signed it with an identical immitation of her mother's signature. She walked into the building and handed it to the woman at the desk. "Late again? Oh, you have a note. You were.. vomiting? Why'd you come to school, hun?" she asked, with a worried look on her face. "I was feeling a lot better. Honest. It's lunch already, right?"

She nodded, and let Kat enter. "Heh. Got away with it again," she whispered, walking through the crowds of students.

As she walked through the hallways, she noticed a bunch of students in ballet costumes or something. "Weird. Well, whatever," she said walking towards the cafeteria. [i]Maybe eating will get rid of this weird feeling in my stomach,[/i] Kat thought to herself, pushing aside several students on her way.[/color][/size]

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed]Lucifer wakes up in the schools Infirmiry. He sits up in bed and looks around the room. He runs his hand through his hair and thinks "What happened." He remembers flashes from the dream but it is to fast to comprehend. He sees a cabinent with different medicines and alot of medical posters. He turns and is about to get up when the nurse come comes in. "I see youve finally woken, as youve probably guessed im the school nurse". Lucifer remains silent. The nurse says " Well arent you a quiet one, i will go notify Joe to come her and get you." She leaves the room and shuts the door softly.

After 5 minutes Joe opens the door."Are you alright? What happened?". Lucifer calmy answers "im fine". "And I dunno what happened i must of passed out". Joe shrugs and says"ok, well you ready to get out of here?" Lucifer gets up and walks towards the door Joe following behind. They head towards the front of the school. "Hey Joe who was that girl?" "What Girl?" Joe answered. "She was one of the dancers the youngest i think?" replies Lucifer. "Oh thats Sare" Answered Joe with a tone of interest. " Does she go to this school?" Joe looked at him with a grin and said "Why you interested in her?" Lucifer keeping a blank expression replied ''no". "Oh well i dunno if she goes here i just remember seeing a paper with the names and pictures of the dancers" answered Joe.They walked out the doors into the parking lot. Lucifer just stared up at the sky. Joe intterupted the sudden silence by asking " Hey do you need a ride home?" Lucifer stops walking and looks at Joe and replies"no" and motions toward a bullet bike. Joe Looks over and states "I see. Well I'll see you tomorrow" as he walks to his car. Lucifer get on his bike and starts the engine, he revs the engine twice before driving off.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=PaleGreen]"Uck...not Wonder meat again.This stuff needs to be outlawed or something[/COLOR]"[COLOR=Red]Said Kyirii as he played with the funny beef.[/COLOR]

"[COLOR=Lime]These nightmares are driveing me crazy...but it felt so reall,I even have that arrow scar above my heart....I'm being silly these are only dreams" [/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]Kyirii sighed before going back to picking at his food all alone at the table in the lunch room[/COLOR]

*SLAM!*

Sare jumped as the director's hand hit the table, glowering at her. His voice was low and angry, "You were late for your cue."

She bowed her head, miserable as she answered, "Yes, I know, I'm very sorry. It won't happen again. I just couldn't get back into the auditorium..."

"No excuses! This was your first performance with us, and already you almost caused a disaster! I thought I told you that there was only one chance. You assured me that yoiu could keep up with the rest of us!" His face was stony, and he was breathing hard.

She bit her lip. "Yes, I'm very sorry, please, it won't happen again."

"Fine. One more chance, but that's it. You're extremely talented, and you add a lot to the troupe, but I don't need a dancer I can't depend on. Do NOT let it happen again. You may leave."

Sare hurried out, blinking back the tears that threatened to spill. Quickly changing into some comfortable clothes, she handed her costume to one of the workers, and left the auditorium. Some of the other dancers were watching her, sympathetic looks in their eyes, but none stopped her as she left.

[I]Yes, it was my fault. I was late. But...I couldn't get back into the auditorium..[/I] When the crowd had passed through the hallway, she had found the doors back to the stage locked. Alone and lost, she had tried to find a way back in in a panicked state. She had barely made it out on the stage on time, but it was late enough that it was noticeable. Seconds was all it took for her cue to pass. She had danced the rest of the program beautifully, breathtakingly...but...she had been late. She had let the other dancers down with her mistake.

She went outside of the school, putting her bag down by a tree. The rest of the students would be out in another five or ten minutes, and their hours at school would be done for the day. It was beautiful outside, with the sun warm on her back, and the breeze swaying the leaves overhead. Birds twittered in the trees, and the grass rustled. Sare sat down by her bag, under the large tree she was under. She couldn't stop the tears any longer, and they silently ran down her face, like silver jewels cutting sparkling paths. She gently sobbed, hiding her face in her knees.

The bell rang, signaling the end of school.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]Lucifer is about to drive out of the school parking lot when he sees a girl, the girl from the ballet. She was under a tree and appeared to be crying. Lucifer quickly turns around and cuts in front of a car driving into the parking lot. The car stops and honks, Lucifer glares back at the car a faint red glow comming from his eyes. He snaps back all of a sudden remembering the girl and continues to drive toward her. He stops at the curb and turns off his bike. She doesnt seem to notice him at all, the bell rings but she still sits and cries. "Whats wrong?" Lucifer finally askes. "I was late for my cue." she muffles through the sobs. "Oh, can i ask you something, Do i know you?. This seemed to have caught her attention. She looks up at him looking very suprised to his question. "No i dont think so, what's your name it might help" "I'm Lucifer, what's your name?" "I'm Sare" she says now whiping the tears from her face. "Hmmmmm i dont think we've met but you still seem very familiar" Lucifer remarks. "As do you" she replies as the first of the people start leaving the school. "Well do you need a ride home?" he askes the motions over to his bullet bike. "I dunno" she uneasily says realizing that even though he seems familiar he is a complete stranger. Lucifer notices her tone of voice and cooly says "You can trust me I wont do anything to you." She agrees and grabs her bag, he walks over to his bie and grabs a spare helmet and hands it to her "Put this on" He put on his helmet and starts the engine. "Hold on tight" he plainly says as they drive of as the majority of the student are comming out of the school.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]As Kyirii was walking out the lunch room door,He was knocked off his feet as a taller and older boy [/B] [B]ran into him.Kyirii landed on his back and bump his head[/B].

Kyiiri was in a green house with many roses and somehow it was raining rose petels.

[I]"What is this place?....were am I...."

Kyirii heard a boy crying so he turned and looked to his far right and saw a boy whit silver hair and violet eyes crying near a tree he had a cut on his hand that was bleeding.Kyirii ran the boy and asked him was he ok but there was no reply it was like Kyirii was not even there.A older boy came in the green house and went to the crying boy "So this is were you've been hideing,Jinkka why are you crying?....Jinkka?".The crying boy named jinkka juct replyed with" Nothing...Sir...I'm fine". "It seems you have cut yourself let me tend to it" The older boy riped off a partly thin silk off his silky white shirt and as he raps it around the crying boy hands he wispers "Just call me by my name Ku..."[/I]

[B]Kyirii's head begain to spin and than he was back on his back in the lunch room,his head throbing and eyes filling up with tears makeing his green eyes sparkel.[/B]

Kuro was sitting alone, but this was unusuall...... He was seeing a white light filter in through the window.. moving.

"Eeeeeeee.... What to do......!!!" he shrinks. The lighht aproaches, and stops in front of him. "EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" he screches, flailing at the light, before he realizes it is moaning in pain. "Hm? What???"

The light takes on the form of a spectral girl. "Please... you must save them.. you must awaken!!!!" OW..."

The form disappears, and Kuro leaves, thinking this was too weird. "did i imagine it??"

Kuro stops at his house, before walking away to think. Kuro sees one of the dancers from the play, she's talkiing to another boy, seemingly distressed.

"Hey is everything alright???"

Kuro startles them, and for a breif moment, the boys eyes glow red, but Kuro dismisses it as wild fantasy. The girl stares at him, wide eyed. Kuro eyes her, wondering what was wrong, before the girl stumbles into him. Kuro is uncomfortable, but nostalgic, as if he had held her once before.

"It's...... have we met before?" Asks the girl.Kuro is suddenly taken by a memory, a memory of her leaning to kiss him.

The girl smiles, "Yeah!!!!! WE have!!! The hospital!!!!!!"

Kuro smiles, remembering. "Yeah... i never did thank ytou for that rose."

[i] Kuro was crying, sitting in on his hosptal bed, after his parents had died. His memories were fragmented, and spotty. He suddenly felt a hand on his knee, and saw a little girl, not much younger than he smileing at him."Who are you?" asks kuro.

"my name's Sare." She looks deep into Kuro's eyes, questioning him.

"why are you crying?" She asked, and Kuro wondered where she had come from.
"I'm all alone now.. Mommy and daddy left me when they died......"

"No you aren't......." she says, putting her head on his leg. "Cause from how on,I'll be your freind." Sare pulls away, and Kuro notices a bouquet of roses. "
Here!" said the girl. "My freind is here gettingg well, and i got these roses for her, to help her get well." She holds a rose up to him,"It's a present."

"thanks, Sare." Kuro replied, smileing through his tears.[/i]

Kuro smiles, "so, are you still my freind, even after all those years?"

"Yeah, of course!" Kuro smiles, and decides to walk her home, if she wants. "My house isn't far, i cqn drive you home,...: kuro sees her freind again, and is suddenly shy. "But.... if you and your freind already have plans.............. I'll just go." Kuro's mind ventures into perverted things, but he says nothing, waiting for her response, hoping against hope that she would ant to come to his house and catch up on old times.

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Now arriving at the auditorium, the Princess was nowhere to be found. With disbelief, Ralience suddenly had a strange feeling. A great bond had been met and someone arrived in the Princess' presence. They were under some sort of tree in front of a large building. Ralience knew that would have to be her school. She sighed and ran off again.

Running to find the Princess, Ralience was now at the school. She looked for someone with a strange aura and had found her, but now two strange auras were in her presence. Ralience shook her head and notices that one had a beautiful and calm aura while the other had a dark and wild one. With fear over the Princess, Ralience walked over acting to be lost.[/i]

"Hello, can one of you be of help?"

[i]When the three turned, Ralience realized that the Prince was with the Princess. She smiled and looked to the third person. He looked familiar, but she dismissed it. She then looked to the Princess who looked as if she had been crying. The Princess spoke up first.[/i]

"Sure. What is it that you need help with?"

"I need to get to the mall and I don't know how to get there."

"Well, then. Maybe I can help."

[i]Ralience took the princess away from the two and she began to give directions, but Ralience stopped her and began to speak about something different.[/i][/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]Lucifer has remained silent while the boy whos name was Kuro and the girl who no one seemed to know talked to Sare. They all seemed familiar especially the girl who was asking of directions. He began to dream he was in a dark, long hall and there was a woman dressed in black who was very blurry and there was a girl standing at her side who he could see perfectally. She looked like the girl who was asking for directions. Then the dream changed, it was the dream he had when he watched Sare preform but he could hear things The woman in black was comanding him "Lucifer kill them, kill them all". "No i wont, i wont commit anymore pointless killing. I serve no one exept for my own heart fom here on forth". "Are you betraying me Lucifer, I will not let you see the error in your choice, Die". A sharp pain strikes Lucifer's back in the real world waking him from his day dream. He feels his back and there is blood and he looks up realizing blood is dripping from his eyes like tears. He quickly puts on his helmet and flips down the visor and starts his motorcycle. He gets on and starts driving off.......[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sare turned, realizing that Lucifer had started to drive off. "Oh, wait Luke!" He turned, and started to drive back, and she turned back to Ralience and Kuro. She smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry, but he offered me a ride home...and I don't want to be rude." Turning to Ralience, she beckoned to Kuro. "I'm sure that Kuro can take you to the mall - he knows where it is I'm sure. Unless...that isn't too much trouble, is it?"

Kuro's heart sank, and he glanced at Lucifer again, but couldn't see his eyes through the visor. "Well...yeah, I can take her to the mall...."

Lucifer interrupted, "Hey, Sare, if you want to go with them, it's fine." He was curt, and his voice was a little rough.

Sare turned, biting her lip, "What? Oh, no, it's ok. Unless you don't want me to come..." Her face looked worried and puzzled, and Lucifer only beckoned to her with his hand. She smiled, and took the helmet that he offered her again. Putting it on, she apologized again to the other two. "I'm sorry, I really need to get going. Oh, but Kuro, I'm sure I'll see you sometime again. My company's going to come dance again here in about a week or two. We're performing Swan Lake, if you want to come. You'll probably see it posted in the announcements." She flipped the visor down, and got on the motorcycle behind Lucifer, who took off, leaving Kuro and Ralience beside the tree.

Looking back once or twice, she racked her brain, feeling as if she had seen the other girl before... But nothing came to mind. And she couldn't believe that she had met Kuro again - she had never expected that to happen, and barely even remembered the incident with the rose. Sare looked down at the ground rushing by, and barely tightened her hands on Lucifer's jacket, a little afraid that she might fall off.

OOC: totally from Sailor Moon! I've even seen that episode with the rose! :)

"Maybe I just hit my head to hard....but it felt so real" Said Kyirii rollerbladeing out of the school heading towards home.Aa he was skateing he saw 4 older kids from his school one of them being his crush.He saw two of them get on a bike a drove off.
Kyirii was going to say hi but he triped over a rock and it sent him flying into the older boy.

[I]Awake spirit of the angel of love.Let your kindness shin and your love be as pretty as a red rose. [/I]

[color=blue][size=1]Before she knew it, the school bell had rung, her teacher dismissed her, and off she went. Kat didn't pay attention, but it's not like she would anyway. She walked out of school to see a bunch of kids at a tree. "Freaks," she said for no real reason.

She looked around the parking lot and found a car she liked. She checked inside and noticed a student I.D. "Hmm. This belongs to one of those bullies. Cool." She opened the door, glad that it was unlocked, and hotwired it. Off she drove, nearly rear-ending a teacher. But before leaving the lot, she heard shouts of "Where's the car?!" She laughed as she drove down the street.

She headed towards a small gas station. She used the bully's money to buy a large soda and a couple snacks. Then, she headed towards the mall to pick up some things.

On the way, she heard a phone ring, and it took her a few moments to realize it was hers. "Hello?" she answered. It was her mother. "Where are you? I thought you said you'd come right home? Wait.. are you in a car? You didn't bring a car to school today! What's going--" "Mom! Calm down. I'm just riding with a friend. Look, I have to go to the mall to pick some things up. That's all. I'll be back soon," she told her mother, trying not to get impatient.

"Well see that you do," her mother added before they hung up.

"God. What a nag."

At the mall, there were lots of people, as usual, but this time, it was all adults. She saw a few teens scattered here and there, but not nearly as many as it should be. "Yo! Kat! Over here," she heard.

She turned to see a friend from a different school. "Hey, 'sup Jay?" she asked him casually. "Nothin'. I see you've noticed the adult herd."

"The what?" "Ya know, the tons of adults and, like, fourteen high school-ers." "Oh, yeah. What's up with that?"

"Dunno," he told her, "I guess there must be some sale or something." "Weird. Whatever. Well, see ya," she said. He nodded as she walked away.

"Where is it?" she asked herself. Suddenly, she remembered where she last saw it and ran in that direction. "Ah, here it is," she said happily, standing in front of a game shop. She went up to the clerk, showed him an I.D. and a piece of paper, and he handed her a box.

"I see you like the--" "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I don't care about what you have to say right now," she said, ignoring him completely and walking out of the store.

On her way out, she noticed some of the kids from school who were hanging out by the tree. "What are they doing here?" she asked herself. She was bored and had time to kill, so she decided to talk with them and walked towards them. As she got closer, she thought she had known them before. Not just seen them, but known them and talked with them. It was a weird sensation, like deja vu. But she shook it off and came closer.[/color][/size]

OOC: Wow Kitty, don't get arrested lol.

IC:

Sare bit her lip, trying not to tremble and show her slight fear. Nevertheless, Logan felt her hands grip even more tightly onto his jacket, and when he glanced down, he saw that her knuckles were white. Her eyes were glued to the road, watching tensely as cars passed them, looking for pedestrians, checking the signal lights. Yeah, he could completely tell that she was a bit worried, tense...

The light turned green, and he started off again. Sare gasped a little, surprised by the sudden start, her heart jumping in her throat. They weren't even going that quickly, and she was already showing signs of her nervous tension. Obviously, she had never been on a motorcycle before. When Lucifer asked for the directions to her house, she muttered back quietly, still worried.

Finally, she couldn't stop her trembling anymore, and leaned closer to him to feel more secure. She tapped him on the shoulder, and he turned his head to listen to her, while not taking his eyes off the road. She talked loudly to be heard over the motor, "Umm...could you go a little slower?"

"Slower? Why do you want to go slower?"

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]There is a red light up ahead and Lucifer slows down and comes to a stop. Looking back slightly he askes "You getting alittle worried?" "Yeah" "Try this close your eyes and imagine that we are flying..." The light turns green and he starts to accelerate again. He continues "the wind is rushing past us and it feels refreshing". He feels her trembleing stop but she still is holding on tight to him. Opening her eyes she smiles and saiys "That helped thanks" "Anytime" he responds then askes "Hey Can I ask you something?" "Sure" "Have you ever had anydreams that are re-occuring and seem to real to be a dream?"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Kuro smiles, feeling the familiar blades against his ribs.

"Hi, kiyrii..."

Vines suddenly begin attacking!!!!!! They seize all of his freinds, and begin to suck out their energy.

The white glowing being appears again, tossing a circular object, as well as a scepter that seems to emit a familiar energy. "Hurry!! use these and become a champion of justice!!!!!!"

"Right," kuro responds, knowing just what to do.

"[i]Lowne Crystal Power!!!!!![/i]

alright my character is going to save the day, but none of you will be concious...... or you think you're halusinating. Whatever you want to do, buy just don't get him killed. He uses the LOwne Scepter as a weapon,

[QUOTE=Inuyasha Fandom]Kuro smiles, feeling the familiar blades against his ribs.

"Hi, kiyrii..."

Vines suddenly begin attacking!!!!!! They seize all of his freinds, and begin to suck out their energy.

The white glowing being appears again, tossing a circular object, as well as a scepter that seems to emit a familiar energy. "Hurry!! use these and become a champion of justice!!!!!!"

"Right," kuro responds, knowing just what to do.

"[i]Lowne Crystal Power!!!!!![/i]

Kuro closes his eyes, as the scepter disappears, and he feels the circle attach to his chest, and then the feel of fabric ribbons spreading over his body, entwining his body, and merging and billowing. His body emits a soft white glow, and his clothes had long since disappeared, as they had when his transformation began.

When Kuro opens his eyes, he is wearing a weird outfit, and his hair has lengthened, and was no longer a waist-length black. It was now ankle length, and a shimmering white. (see the recrutment tread for a description of his outfit)

Kuro, having a strength he knever knew he had, was going to save his freinds!!!!!!