OtakuBoards

Rebirth Of The Fallen Kingdom

Inuyasha Fandom

[I]Two in the morning...I can't believe that I'm still awake. I'm so tired...but I can't get to sleep.[/I] Sare stared at the ceiling, her form unmoving on the bed. Listening closely, she could hear the crickets outside the window, chirping quietly their songs of the night. Her hair was still a bit damp from the bath she had taken earlier, and the refreshing night breeze caressed her skin. Listening closely, she tried to hear if Ralience was still awake, but heard nothing. Sare was still in Ralience's home, spending the night in the extra bedroom. She didn't want to think about what would happen when she returned home.... [I]If[/I] she returned home.

[I]Should I go back? But...how can I? If I'm lucky, I'll live.... But if I'm not... I still can't believe that she rescued me. I'm so lucky. I just wish she had been there before...[/I] Sare closed her eyes, wincing as she stopped the memory as it came. [I]No use thinking of bad things...[/I] Opening them again, she got up out of the bed. She looked out the window, putting her arms on the sill, and leaning out to look at the street. Everything was so quiet, peaceful, and the streetlights dimly lit the sidewalks. A cat was walking some ways away, but other than that, everything was still.

"Oh jeez, I can't sleep anyway. And I'm sure Ralience won't mind if I take a small walk." Leaving the room, she tiptoed out the front door, closing it silently behind her. Years of practice had taught her how to move without making a sound - living with her father had forced her to learn.

She breathed in, a smile flickering on her face. It was so peaceful at night - it was her favorite time. Looking up, she drew in her breath at seeing the thousands of stars that covered the sky. "It's so...beautiful," she whispered, sighing at the same time. And suddenly, she looked over down the street. There was a light, and she could hear a faint sound...

[I]It sounds like a motorcycyle[/I], she thought to herself. "But who would be riding a motorcycle at this time?" And then it occurred to her - she had heard a motorcycle engine while she had been taking a bath that evening as well. [I]Then...is it Luke?[/I] She stood, waiting in the middle of the street, watching as the one headlight drew closer...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]Lucifer drove along the streets that were abandoned this early. He noticed a figure in the road unmoving. "He is that" He thought as he began to decelerate. Stopping about 10 feet from the girl he realized who it was.

"Luke I thought that was you" Sare said walking towards him while he stepped off his bike.

"Sare what are you doing all the was out here this late?" He said noticing that she had some bruising. "What happened?" He asked. She looked at him then down to the pavement.

"Long story" Sare answered quietly

"Well do you need a ride home?"

"NO" She blurted out then blushed and looked at the sky.

"I see well my house isnt that far and we have plenty of room if you need a place to stay. Or are you staying here with one of your friends?"...

OOC: sorry about the short post I have baseball practice to go to. Cyriel the ball is now in your court ^_^.[/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Ralience had closed her eyes and was quietly meditating. She tried to listen to the slightest sound and yet she heard none. She knew that even though Sare moved quietly, she could hear the slightest thump against the wood and yet she heard nothing. She opened one eye and slightly moved her head to the left to see if she could see if Sare was outside and yet her presence was not within the house.

Taking this as a problem, Ralience quickly opened her other eye and stood up quickly. She walked to Sare's room and saw that she was not there. She clenched her fists and knew that Sare was probably out for a walk and she could not help but notice that Sare could even be in trouble. She sighed and knew that being the Princess' Protector was hard. She walked to the front door and wrote the Princess' name in a strange language and she said her name aloud in that language. She had Sare's name imprinted into her mind and now she was able to feel where she was going and even speak to her, so that Sare could only hear her.[/i]

"Princess. Princess, can you hear me?"

[i]Sare looked around and tried to find Ralience but did not see her. In fear of becoming paranoid, she answered the voice in her mind. Ralience could hear her and feel her movement. She could also feel that she feels safe.[/i]

"Princess, where are you?"

["I'm with Lucifer. I'm going to his house. I felt a bit restricted in your home. I'm sorry if I scared you."]

"No, no. I just....wait, did you just say Lucifer?"

["Yeah. Lucifer. He's a friend of mine."]

[i]Ralience breathed in deeply and exhaled.[/i] "Sare, do you feel safe with him? That's all I want to know. Do you feel safe with him?"

[i]Sare thought for a moment and looked to Lucifer before answering Ralience.[/i] ["Yes, I feel safe. Why? What is the matter?"]

"Oh, nothing at all. Nothing at all. Would you like me to get you later or will you fall asleep?"

["I don't know yet. But, don't worry."]

[i]Ralience smiled to herself and could feel Sare's smile as well. She then replied to her and let her be. If the Princess felt safe with an Ex-General of Akona's army, then she shall feel safe with him. Ralience still did not trust Lucifer, but if the princess did, then so be it. Ralience could not meddle with Sare's friendships and if she did, then pain would only come to Sare and that was not what she wanted of her. She did not want the pain that Ralience had once had before.[/i][/size][/color]

Sare's voice was heard by Ralience once more: [Ralience...please don't call me Princess...] She could feel Sare's unease with the title before the connection faded away.

Out farther up the street, Sare felt the mental connection lessen, and then focused her attention once again on Luke. He was still waiting for her answer, and was looking at her.

She blushed, and then looked down. "Oh, wait, sorry. What was your question?"

His eyebrow raised a bit, but he calmly restated his question without embarrassing her furhter. "Well...I asked if you needed a place to stay, unless you're staying with a friend of yours?" He nodded to Ralience's home, and Sare followed his gaze.

She was almost about to answer, but then bit her lip. [I]I...already told Ralience that I was going with Luke.... [/I] "Oh, well, I am - no - I was - but -"

Lucifer held up his hand, silencing her, "Hey, it's just a question. No need to answer if you don't want to." Sare didn't know what to say - everytime she started to speak it seemed to turn out all wrong. She stayed silent, and they started to walk slowly, aimlessly, Lucifer guiding his motorcycle by the handles.

After about fifteen minutes, he got back on the bike, "Well, I better get going." Sare watched him prepare to depart, and he started the engine again. Looking down, she waited for him to leave. Instead, she found herself starting at another helmet - she looked up, and found Lucifer holding out the extra helmet to her. "Coming?"

She paused two seconds, looking back at Ralience's house, and then took the helmet in her hands. It was answer enough, and now that her decision was made, she found herself smiling. Lucifer helped her onto the motorcycle behind him, and she placed her hands lightly on his jacket. As they started, she felt her hair being picked up by the breeze. And with the increasing speed, Sare felt her smile grow and her spirit lighten - excitement surged forward.

Lucifer had told the truth - his house really wasn't that far away, and in less that fifteen minutes they had arrived.

Breathless, Sare got off the motorcycle, removing the helmet as she stared in awe at Lucifer's home. "This... This is your house?"

OOC: Back in yours. :) Oh, and Arika, a bit of mystery, eh? ;) Can't wait to find out what it is.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]"This... this is your house Lucifer watched as Sare stood in awe. He began to walk up the steps leading to the door but looked back to see Sare still standing by the bike.

"Uhhhh ya I told you we have plenty of room"

"You said a house not a mansion"

"True" Lucifer said walking up to the door "You comming in?"

Sare walked up the steps looked at Lucifer who smile and opened the door. He waited till Sare walked through and then followed shutting the door behind him. Lucifer watched as she walked to the middle of the room and looked at the artwork decorating the room. The walls were adorned with picture from various artists. The floor with statues, tables, vases, flowers and two sets of armor facing each other. The ceiling had 2 large matching chandeliers. The floor was hard wood with persian rugs decorating it. The staircase faced the doot and lead up to a balcony that followed the wall till it reached the front.

"What do you think? I think its alittle much but I don't think I could sell it"

"Its beautiful"

"It wouldnt be without George"

"No thanks necessary"

They turned to see the aged man standing at a doorway.

"George could you please prepare a guest room"

"Yes right away sir"

"Thank you. After that you can rest I dont think I will need anything else tonight"

"Thank You sir"

Lucifer watched as George walked up the steps and walked along the balcony to a room. He then turned to Sare who was looking at him in a curious manner.

"Well do you want a tour?"

"Yes" She answered with a smile.

Lucifer showed her the various wings of the house. First the east wing which holds the library, study and lounge. They then movied to the wast wing which is the kitchen and dining room. The went upstairs first to the playroom, the exersise room. They moved on to the guest bedrooms and George's room before walking back to the master bedroom at the top of the stair.

"This is my room"

They walked into the large room. The room had red carpet and ceilings with black walls. It was pretty simple with a tv across from the bed and a computer on one side of the bed a night stand on the other bed. The bathroom was large as well as the closet but both simple.

"So this is more your taste?" She said smiling.

"Yup" He said walking acroos the room to a sliding screed door. "One last thing" he said motioning for her to follow.

They walked out onto a balcont. Lucifer walked to the railing and resed his forearms on it. He Looked over at Sare who was looking below at the garden. It was lush with a fountain in the middle. The moon reflected of the waters surface waving back and forth with the ripples. Still looking at Sare he saw her yawn and rub her eyes. He glaced backwards into his room looking at the clock "3:24".

"Its late we should try to get some sleep" He said looking back a Sare. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

She jumped, aware that he was watching her yawn. "Oh, yeah, sorry. I didn't realize how late it was. Umm...." Sare blushed, looking down at her feet.

Lucifer waited for her to continue, but when it was evident she wasn't going to say anything, broke the silence. "Yes? Do you need anything?"

"Uh - umm - well, I don't know...where I'm supposed to go," she answered quietly, still looking at her feet.

"Oh! Yes, sorry about that. George should have your room ready by now. Come on, I'll show it to you." He motioned for her to follow, which she did with relief. Making their way down the stairs, he showed her down another hallway, and to a door where George was just coming out of. He held the door open for her, "Here, this is your room. Is it alright?"

Sare walked in, and then looked around, her eyes wide. "Oh...wow..." Her voice said it all, expressing the awe she felt. She turned back, "Oh, thank you. I mean, I really didn't need all this..."

Lucifer shrugged. "Don't mention it. Then...I'll see you in the morning. Good night." He left, closing the door quietly behind him.

Sare turned when he had left, filling her eyes with the contents of the room once more. Compared to his room, this guest room was amazing. A chandelier molded in the crystal, twined shape of vines delicately lit the room with a silver glow. The carpet was rich and thick, and there was a small fireplace against one of the walls. The bed was large, with a fine, heavy canopy and embroidered silk sheets. A small table graced the side of the bed, and there was an arrangement of small blossoms on it, along with a kit of perfumes and scented oils. Going over to the large windows, Sare discovered a small, quiet balcony that led out of the room, and she could see the light from Lucifer's bedroom as well. She closed the doors again, the chill from the night air getting to her.

Drawing the curtains, she didn't bother to change into the monogrammed silk pajamas that were left on a chair for her. Instead, she fell straight onto the bed, falling asleep as she hit the covers. Dreamless, peaceful...

She jumped awake, a small gasp escaping as she sat up. Cold sweat covered her chill body, and she had to suppress a scream. Looking wildly around herself, it took a few moments to recognize where she was. She quickly turned on a few of the glowing lights, trying to dispel the fear that invaded her calm. Sitting in one of the chairs, she rubbed her arms, and then tears started falling.

[I]Why won't these dreams leave me alone?[/I] She hugged her knees, curling up in the chair. The clock said 5:23, and she looked up when a small warmth hit her face. The sun was barely lighting the sky, but she immediately felt a sense of relief that the day was coming. The night...haunted her. But as more pink and gold touched the sky, Sare's eyes grew heavy, and she grew more calm. Her breathing slowed, and she fell into a light sleep, no dreams to pull her from rest. A few tears still trailed down her cheeks, tinging her light skin with silver, but they soon stopped, leaving only their trails. She slept on, her breathing light, exhausted, but in rest.

When Lucifer knocked on her door at 9:00, there was no answer. Looking inquiringly at George, his butler merely shrugged, showing he didn't know any better than his employer.

[COLOR=Pink][I]In the shadows there is a kingdom,A kingdom of pure eivil. The king of this kingdom has an army of monsters that feed of of the light of the only purerest hearts.
But I know that all of the lowne knights will come togather and ban this evil from all time and space...Now, Kyirii dont let Darkness into your heart but Open it to the light and you shall not fail....[/I][/COLOR]

Kyirii jolted up his pants and shrit sticking to him from all the swet.

"....I need to take a walk" Kyirii just needed to get his mind cleared..........

As he was walking he stoped infront lucifers house.

"I could ask him but.....Maybe I dont wont to know..Darn" Kyirii was about to press the red button on the small speeker. "No..why am I even here...?" He turned to walk away regreting what he just done.

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Ralience had begun to fall asleep when she had felt Sare's jolt. She jumped into the air and had drawn another pentagram and had recited the spell once more and stepped through the portal. Ralience was now in front of Lucifer's house. She sighed and walked to his door, before she did she had seen someone walking away. Ralience ignored him and knocked on the door. No answer arrived. She knocked once more.

Uncertain of what has happening in Lucifer's home, Ralience waited for the door. It opened and a man of old age had greeted her.[/i]

"Yes? How may I help you?"

"I'm looking for a girl. Her name is Sare. She is here, I believe."

"And your relation with her is...?"

[i]Ralience stood up straight and looked to the old man. She then looked past him and saw Lucifer.[/i] "Lucifer."

"Let her in, George."

[i]The old man opened the door wide and Ralience entered the house of Lucifer. She took a long glance at Lucifer before realizing that Sare's aura was in a deep slumber. Lucifer looked to Ralience and her expression was not happy about seeing the Ex-General for Akona.[/size][/color][/i]

[font=Century Gothic][/font][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"You are Ralience, right?" Lucifer said as the girl stepped in the house. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]George shut the door and walked to the kitchen to continue preparing breakfast. Ralience watched the man leave then returned to sharp glare to Lucifer.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]"Yes, we need to talk"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]"follow me then" Lucifer said walking toward the back of the house. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]He led her outside to the lush garden. A slight breeze was blowing bringing a warm fresh air to the nose. Lucifer took a seat on the edgesof the fountain and looked at the every watchful Ralience. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]"You've grown since the last time we met." He said studying the girl infront of him.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]"So you remember"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]"Only fragments, sometimes more than others"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]"Do you remember all the innocent people you slaughtered" she shot at him the words like knives stabbing his soul.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]Lucifer stayed silent lost in thought "those dreams haunt me everynight, I wish so much that they were just dreams but i know they are not."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]".....yes" he answered sorrowfully.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]"Hmmmm well then what do you want with the princess." she asked after a short silence.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]"Nothing just to keep her safe"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]"You a demon of all demons rivaled in that only by Akona herself keep her safe. Are you planning to deliver her to Akona to be rewarded with command again"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]"Do not insult me with her name. I serve no one but my heart now. I was prepared to dy the day I turned my back on Akona " Lucifer snaps lifting up his shirt to show a scar on his left chest and back aligned with his heart. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#8b0000]"I am a demon but i was saved and brought here. All I know is I would gladly give my life to save Sare."[/color][/size][/font]

Voices woke her. She sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "What time is it...?" Looking over at the clock again, Sare saw that it was past 10:00. "Wow...I slept too long." The after-effects of the dream still brushed her with unease, but looking around at the bright room, she forced the feeling away. Instead, she went out onto the balcony, where the warm air welcomed her along with the scent of morning blossoms. She saw Kyirii walking down the street away from Lucifer's home. [I]I...wonder who that is...[/I] His figure seemed...familiar, and she felt a slight discomfort at seeing him. Going inside, she went into the bathroom, washing her face and brushing her teeth. [I]Why...do I feel like I know these people? I've never even met some of them before, and now...[/I] She shook her head again, letting the cold water rush over her hands.

Turning off the water, she left the bathroom, and found that while she had been in, breakfast had been laid out beside her bed on the small table by George. A silver tray gleamed, and utensils were place delicately on a silk napkin. Lifting the cover, she found an abundance of rich foods, which scented her room. Sare smiled, and took a croissant, pouring herself a cup of milk in the process. Looking regretfully at the other food, she only ate a bit of fruit as well - she had never been one to eat much breakfast, but today was the first time she was sorry about it. It all looked so good...but she didn't have the stomach for it.

Instead, she put the silver cover back over the rest of the food, and stood. She opened the door cautiously, silently, and looked out. The hall was quite empty, and she couldn't hear anything. [I]It reminds me of a hotel. A very expensive hotel.[/I] She walked out, closing the door quietly behind her. Continuing to walk down the hall, she recognized the stairs leading to Lucifer's room, but tried to find her way down. Somehow she found her way, and walked into the front foyer, where Lucifer and Arika had been just minutes ago.

"This house is so big...but it's so empty," she unconsciously said out loud.

"Yes, it's a bit too large for two people, if I may say so myself." She turned, to see George smiling behind her.

"Oh, George, good morning. Where is everyone? Doesn't anyone else live here?" She looked at the high ceiling again.

He shrugged, and she followed him to the kitchen, where she recognized the silver trays at once. "Oh, well, Miss Sare, Master Lucifer is not really the one to live socially. The house is quite empty, except occassionally, when the maids do run about." He continued to lay food onto the tray, and she watched.

Sare voiced her question, "So...Luke lives alone? Why?"

George smiled again, "Well...it's just his way, I suppose. Come now, you seem to have a visitor as well." Picking up the tray, he led the way out to the garden, where Lucifer and Ralience were still having their animated discussion. Upon seeing Sare, though, both stopped, waiting for George and Sare to join them.

"So, you're up now?" Lucifer asked, looking at her. Ralience clenched her teeth, but it passed unnoticed.

Sare nodded, smiling brightly, "Yes, I'm up. I'm sorry I slept so late. Did you sleep well?"

Lucifer just faintly smiled, but Sare didn't notice the grimness in his eyes.

She turned, "Ralience! When did you get here? Is everything alright?"

Ralience smiled, hiding her distaste of Lucifer for Sare, "Oh, yes, everything's fine. I just thought that I would check up on you, Prin - er, Sare."

The smile on Sare's face faltered, but she regained her composure after a few minutes. "Thank you, Ralience. As you can see, I'm fine. Did you two have breakfast yet? George brought it out." She lifted the tray cover for them, and passed it to them. Neither of them touched the tray, but Sare didn't seem to notice. "Oh, by the way, if you two don't mind, I...think I'll be leaving."

"Leaving?" Lucifer asked, as he swirled the water in his glass.

"Yes, I have a ballet rehearsal. It's at 11:00, so I have to be leaving. Thank you for letting me stay, though." She turned to Ralience. "Are you staying here? I didn't mean to interrupt your conversation, Ralience, so I guess I'll see you later too. Bye then." Without another word, Sare turned and left, leaving them with the tray of food between them.

Kuro woke to a sudden explosion downstairs, his house was filled with smoke suddenly. "Kyirii????KYIRII! WHERE ARE YOU?" Seeing the rose, he knew kyirii was gone.

His parents were screamoing, so he ran down stairs.

"Mama? Dad? "What's wrong?"

"Run kuro...... RUN!" Kuro sees the door creeking open, and his father's mutilated body used as a decoration, as the parts and blood were smeared all over the walls.

His mother screamed once more, and stabbed a monsterous creature with a broken lamp post. " GEt away! RUN KURO! YOU ARE OUR HOPE!"

Kuro, with tears in his eyes, ran off down the hall, torwards the window. Behind him, he heard his mother. "I was given a lot, to be blessed to be his flase mother, and to have known him so long ago... on Lowne, And now i will finish my fight. Monster, i will see you in hell. "

An explosion rocks the entire house, sending Kuro flying.

He staggeres away, lost and dishearted, and so very alone. His mind was in turmoil. wondering why this had to happen.

"Akona........." He mumbles. "You're behind this........"

[COLOR=Plum]A vision of fire flashed before Kyirii's eyes,

"Something's not right....Kuro....." Kyirii Broke out in a run and bumped into Sare.

"Oh..Sorry..sorry ..."

[I]I've seen her face before...but were?...Maybe on lowne?..That means..She can help She must be a kight!![/I]

Kyirii begain to get weak and he almost fell but sare held him up.

"...Are you ok"

"No I need your help please call Lucifer tell him to met me by Kuro's...Something's bad has happend ...I..I can fill it..." Before Sare could say anything Kyirii Broke out yet again in a run.....

"Oh No!!..." Kyirii looked at the horrid state of kuro's home almost in ashes
He ran in and begain looking for Kuro.....[/COLOR]

o.o.c.: this is after the ballet recital, everyone is gathered aroung Kuro.

Kuro hits the ground, an inky blackness taking over his mind. He awakes in the hospital, with kyirii looking over him, and Sare as well. There are others, all familiar faces, looking down at his covered body, though only covered by a this hospital sheet, and it was see-through at that.

"Where........"

"You have woken......"

Kuro looks at the source of the voice."I am glad you are well, my prince." Lucifer is smileing.

A nurse walks in, and scolds them all for seeing Kuro there like that. "All of you! OUT! Let him dress!"

A feww minutes later, kuro dressed and ready to rock, He smiles.

"Everyone........ Akona is back... We must make a stand. We must fight....."

Lucifer kneels at Kuro's side. "I am with you to the end."

Kuro nods. "I undertstand. I have faith in you. All of you."

Kyirii seems like he wants to run out of the room. "hey.... What's wrong?" Asks Kuro.

Kyirii hangs his head, feeling his heart beating heavily. When searching for kuro, he had remembered everything, including Kuro's real name, as well as his destined love.

But, he dismissed it, and smiled, letting that go. He knew kuro would always love him, he would just be second to Sare. He accepted this as his fate, and loved it, knowing Kuro would always be there.

"Nothing. When do we kill the *****?"

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Not being able to feel near to Sare's aura, Ralience searched for her through telepath. She had pinpointed where she was. It was strange to Ralience. Sare was not the only one from Lowne wherever she was. There were at least 3 others who had the aura of Lowne. Ralience dismissed this, but then she felt Lucifer's aura. She knew Sare was with him, but she did not know the other two. She sighed and had drawn the pentragram once more and had said the teleportal spell once more as well.

Arriving at a hospital, Ralience began to feel and hear the pain of the patients within the building. Piercing screams, sorrowed cries, feared whispers. Ralience began to feel what they were feeling and it was not appealing to her. She looked hurriedly for Sare. She had found her aura and it was clear. She was in the room in front of her, as was Lucifer.

Breathing deeply in, Ralience knocked on the door and had heard faint whispers. She looked down to the ground once and when the door had opened, she looked up and had seen the Protector of the Prince.[/i]

"Who's at the door?" [i]A voice behind the door was heard.[/i]

"I'm not sure. What's your name?"

[i]Ralience breathed in lightly once and had begun to speak.[/i] "My name is Ralience. I am here for Sare. Where is she?"

[i]Sare had heard the names Ralience and hers and she came to the door.[/i] "Ralience! How'd you find me?"

"Uhm, may I come in?"

[i]The Protector of the Prince looked to the Princess and then to the one lying in the bed. He then looked back to the Princess and she nodded. He opened the door and Ralience was let in. Once she walked in, shock had overcome her body, but she did not let it be seen. She knew who he was and she knew what he was capable of as well. Sare put a hand onto her shoulder and Ralience bowed slightly for respect. Sare turned to the Prince's Protector and then to the one in the bed and began to introduce her.[/i]

"This is Ralience. She's a friend of mine. She is...uhm...["Don't tell them that she's my Guardian, or should I? I don't even believe it."]

["Calm yourself, Princess. I shall only say what would not hurt you. But, in due time we shall have to tell."]

["Right."] "I think I'll let Ralience introduce herself."

"Thank you, Miss Hitaro. I am Ralience, as she has said. I am the last and only Shadow Knight of Lowne on Earth. I am also the...adopted daughter of....Akona." [i]This had made everyone jump. Ralience believes she has told Sare, but it seemed like that she did not believe it.[/i]

[i]The Prince's Protector stepped forward between everyone and Ralience, who stepped back. She scoffed and looked to the Jinkka.[/i]

"Kyirii Dakuwa, Jinkka and Protector of the Prince. And I believe you should be Kuro Shuichi, once said to be Prince Kurama. I already know Sare and Lucifer. But, it seems to me that you are not at all pleased with who I am, am I correct?"

"Damn right, we aren't! No [i]daughter[/i] of Akone will come near the Prince as long as I am living."

[i]The Prince sighed and spoke to Kyirii.[/i] "Kyirii, let her speak. She must have a reason for being here."

"But, Kuro....fine. Give us a reason why we should trust you."

"Don't take me as a fool. I know all of your pasts and secrets. Lucifer should know, as should [i]you[/i]. And I should tell you, do not test my patience, young one. I am not one to be messing around with. Just because you are the Prince's protector does not mean you can act as if you are the greatest knight."

[i]Sare stepped in before Ralience lost her patience with the young Kyirii. She smiled to Ralience and then to the Prince's Protector. Ralience settled down and Kyirii let her pass through to the Prince, who sat up to speak to Ralience.[/i]
--------------------------------

[B]OOC:[/B] Let me ask a question, so no one knows who Sare is, right? Then that means they shouldn't know that Ralience is her Guardian or should they? Or would that just give it away? I have no idea. Maybe we should just keep silent with the Princess' Guardian.[/size][/color]

OOC: I agree - lets keep silent about the part of the Princess's guardian thing, not to mention the Princess, although Lucifer and Ralience of course know. And question: why would Lucifer all of a sudden just pledge his loyalty to the Prince? As far as I know, he really has no reason to...

IC:

Sare smiled briefly as Kyirii allowed Ralience to pass. [I]Thank goodness...at least he's willing to accept her for the time being.[/I] As Ralience spoke quietly to Kuro, Kyirii joined them, listening as they conversed in low voices. Looking around the small hospital room, Sare saw that Lucifer had withdrawn to small window, glancing out periodically. His face was grim.

Silently, she walked over to him, nudging him gently with her hand. "Are you alright?"

He turned, a little startled, but the grim look fading from his expression. He nodded, "Yes, I'm fine. You?"

Looking over at the other three who were still speaking, Sare didn't notice Lucifer's gaze. "...hmm... I suppose I'm a little worried. I don't really understand what's happening... Everyone else seems like they know so much more. They seem so capable, whatever it is that they're going to do. So...yes, I suppose I'm a little worried." Her eyes seemed to cloud over, gazing into the distance.

Lucifer's low voice interrupted her thoughts, "Don't worry Sare. Nothing will happen to you."

Looking up, Sare locked eyes momentarily with him, and then understood slightly. [I]He...won't let anything happen to me.[/I] A slight blush crept up her cheeks, and she tore her gaze away, looking down at the floor again. [I]...It's..odd, but I feel...safe. I feel safe with him, just like with Ralience...[/I] She didn't dare to look at him again, keeping her gaze down, but inside she smiled, the feeling warming her. But suddenly, a thought touched her mind.

"Lucifer, did you call Kuro the Prince?" she asked quietly. Her face was a bit troubled, confused.

Slowly, he nodded, a sinking feeling in his chest as he answered, "...Yes, Sare, he is the Prince." But he watched in surprise as Sare's face suddenly turned pale, and she started to tremble. Her eyes went to the bed where Kuro was still seated, speaking to Kyirii and Ralience.

[I]Prince...Kuro... He's..the prince?[/I] Sare bit her lip, stepping back until she was supported by the wall. Her hands were trembling slightly, and she didn't see that Lucifer had noticed, and was watching her reaction. [I]Dark dreams...the night...the prince... Blood...overwhelming. And pain. No, it's excrucciating... Go away...please go away.... GO AWAY! GET AWAY FROM ME![/I] She went absolutely still, a barrage of memories coming to her, flooding her senses with the scent of death and blood, the dreams of night attacking her now.

Lucifer grabbed her arms, shaking her slightly, "Sare, what's wrong?" Ralience turned as well, sensing that something was not right.

Sare jerked, coming back to reality, but her expression was still terrified. "Nothing. Nothing's wrong." She shook her head rapidly, and brushed Lucifer's hands away with her still-trembling fingers. She was cold as ice, and still deathly pale.

Nevertheless, Lucifer let her go, and Ralience walked over quickly, putting her own hands on Sare's shoulders. Surprise flitted through her eyes as she felt how cold Sare's body was, but she spoke in a reassuring voice, "Sare..are you alright?"

Sare clenched her teeth, her eyes clouded again with tension. She shook her head slightly, "Um...Ralience, could I talk with you outside?"

Ralience complied immediately, excusing them from the hospital room as she walked with Sare out the door, "We'll be right back. Please continue." Turning, she saw that Sare was already far down the hall, and running out of the doors. "Sare! Wait!" She caught up easily, and caught Sare by her arm. "Sare, what's wrong? What happened?"

Sare wrenched away, strengthened by the panic she felt. She covered her face with her hands, still cold even in the warm sunlight. "Don't let him get near me... Don't let him hurt me... Please don't let him come close... make him go away..." Her voice sank into a whisper as she continued to beg Ralience.

"Sare, please, what happened? I won't let anything happen to you. Who is he? Who do you not want near? Was it Lucifer? Did he do something?"

Sare shook her head violently, "No! Not Lucifer... Don't let [I]him[/I] get near me! Please? Please don't let him hurt me..."

"Sare, tell me who it is." Her voice was grim, and she felt ready to kill whoever had frightened her Princess so.

Sare swallowed, and her voice was barely audible, "...Kuro, the Prince..." Her breath was still sporadic, as she tried to brush away the fear that still assaulted her. Her chest heaving, she started to crouch down on the ground, hugging her arms close to protect herself. Even the memory of the pain was unbearable.

Ralience immediately drew Sare close, "Princess, no one will hurt you. Shush, quiet...don't worry, no one will hurt you. I'm here, I'll protect you...." She continued to croon softly, and felt Sare start to relax, her body not as stiff as she felt protected in the circle of Ralience's warmth. But inside, Ralience wondered... [I]The Prince? She's afraid of Kuro? What...happened? If he hurt her...[/I] Her eyes narrowed, but Sare didn't notice.

Inside the hospital room, Kuro and Kyirii were still waiting. Lucifer was still by the window, and he felt a slight foreboding. He watched as Ralience finally calmed Sare, and still felt a bit of unease. And understanding dawned on him. [I]Sare...is afraid of the Prince.[/I]

Looking up at Ralience, Sare said in a quiet voice, "Can we leave? Will you take me away? Now. I have to leave now." She threw a worried glance at Kuro's room again, but didn't see Lucifer watching them from the window.

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]Lucifer watched Sare look up at the room and walk away with Ralience. He watched till they dissapeared from his view. Turning back in the room he looked at Kyirii for a second then turned his glance out the window. He thought of what Kyirii had said to Ralience. [i]"He doesnt know who I am, that I helped bring about the destruction of Lowne. Neither does she."[/i] the word she rang in his mind and his feeling were mixed up. He felt guilty, happy, sad, and a feeling that made him feel akward. With this he got up and started for the door.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Where are you going?" Kyirii asked sitll by Kuro's side.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Out" Lucifer answered coldly looking at the door.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"We should stick together in case Akona attacks" Kuro said kindly.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"If she attacks I will be there" [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]He left and walked outside to his bike. He slowly mounted it and started the engine. The engine wove a path through the city as Lucifer rode making his way home. When he was in the confines of his room he opened his baclony door letting the fresh air rush in. He then made his way to his bed and layed down. He was in deep thought when a foriegn voice entered his mind.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Lucifer kill them"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Who are you?"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"You havent forgotten me have you"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"AKONA you b-tch, get out of my head!"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Hahahahahaha still keeping a grudge" a voice in front of him answered.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]Lucifer sat up looking at a shadow with no form. "Why are you here?"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"What, I cant visit my old comrade hahahahahahah. Now to business-"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]Lucifer cut her short "We have no business"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Kill this prince, Kill the princess, kill all that remains of Lowne" [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER!" Lucifer shot quickly soon regretting it.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"What that [i]HER[/i], you have feelings for the princess hahahahahahahah. Kill the prince and take her for yourself, live happily ever after"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"NO" Lucifer yelled standing up and punching the shadow.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Hahahahahahahaha I will leave but know this you cannot hide your past and it will haunt you" The shadow dissapated.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]Lucifer flopped back onto his bed. [i]"Why do I feel this way, She is meant to be with the prince that cannot change. She wouldnt love me anyways, Im a demon, Her nightmares are the memories of the people I killed.... by my own hand or orders Id given". [/i]His thoughts were interupted by a knock then George's head peering through the door. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Are you alright sir? I heard you yelling"[/color][/size][/font]

I just had it happen, cause i need everyone together to fight Akona.

Kuro begins to tremble, shuddering unconrtolably.

"I don't want to fight...." tears well in his eyes."some one might get hurt, and...and......i couldn't bear that."

Kuro dries up his tears. "But i must.I will fight for our future!"

Kuro tkes his brooch and transforms into the last true royal of lowne.

He holds his scepter, using it to contact the others.

[I]my warriors, listen please, come with me, lend me your strengths! [/I]

Kuro holds the scepter in the air,summoning all of his mystic energies to teleport all who would go with him, to put a last stand to akona's evil, once and for all.