Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Forgive me if somone has already posted a thread like but I was just curious what you guys think about this new show. I think the animations are pretty good(compared to some other newbies this season such as Meda-bots and Transformers) and the plot is ok but hopefully will improve. I found out on some website the Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game is pretty hot stuff in Japan. So what are your thoughts?
Posted
I dont like it that much..I like Meda Botz because its funny sometimes....
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
:babble: i think that show really kicks ***. from that it was made 5000 years ago by pharaohs using magic which is pretty tight if you ask me. i like medabots i think its a cool and funny show. i am a big transformers fan and this new one is pretty tight.
Posted
yu gi oh's a pretty sweet show it reminds me of magic cards a lot ,an meda bots well its not to great i just dont like the plot 2 much like poke crap to me and hero if u realy liked transformers youd relize this new serize sucks a s s
Guest SuperGundam21
Posted
yu-gi-oh is awesome.I hope they make a card game for it with the cards used in the show
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i]
[B]Forgive me if somone has already posted a thread like but I was just curious what you guys think about this new show. I think the animations are pretty good(compared to some other newbies this season such as Meda-bots and Transformers) and the plot is ok but hopefully will improve. I found out on some website the Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game is pretty hot stuff in Japan. So what are your thoughts? [/B][/QUOTE]

HOW DARE U CALL TRANFORMERS A NEWBIE SHOW!!!! TRANSFORMERS HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THEN UR LIFE KID! THEY'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE LATE 70'S, AND ARE STILL LIVIN! But Yu-Gi-Oh sucks in the dubs, they dun swear or anything!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

HOW DARE U CALL TRANFORMERS A NEWBIE SHOW!!!! TRANSFORMERS HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THEN UR LIFE KID! THEY'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE LATE 70'S, AND ARE STILL LIVIN! But Yu-Gi-Oh sucks in the dubs, they dun swear or anything! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=limegreen]Haha! You were reading my mind. Yeah, dude....... Transformers is [i]oldschool[/i].... Like, my 40 year old uncle watched it.....:laugh:[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

HOW DARE U CALL TRANFORMERS A NEWBIE SHOW!!!! TRANSFORMERS HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THEN UR LIFE KID! THEY'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE LATE 70'S, AND ARE STILL LIVIN! But Yu-Gi-Oh sucks in the dubs, they dun swear or anything! [/B][/QUOTE]

Um, I meant the new one on FoxKids. I think I've gotta clarify stuff more. I bought some of those old Transformers toys like 6 years ago so I would know. And Yu-Gi-Oh will have an English trading card game but I'm not sure when it comes out. Someone said around February.
Posted
Plainly Yugioh Rocks. Any who say otherwise shall suffer the warth of the King of Sandcastle land!!!
Posted
Well Yugioh is still a good show but the OLDER transformers is better till.
Posted
At first I thought that Yugi-Oh was pretty corny, but now the plot's begun to develop.

I'm not really into Medabots, but I can watch it if there's nothing better.

Transformers, well, they don't have the magic of the classic ones...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]Plainly Yugioh Rocks. Any who say otherwise shall suffer the warth of the King of Sandcastle land!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummm, I've said it sucks as a dub, so, umm, where's this Sandcastle King? Or, was it that freak who tried to break into the house, but is now 6 ft under ground in several peices? He was wearing a crown too.
Posted
Yu-Gi-Oh! is awesome. i do prefer medabots and moncolle knights and ofcourse digimon over it but it a cool show and the plot is good but it needs to have more excitement
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Sadly this is another of the Yu Gi Oh Topics. Please people stop making the same topic FOUR TIMES!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yu-Gi-Oh! is cool. I dont see anything wrong with! It's fun.:)

Never heard of meda-bots or seen it:shifty: :worried: :nervous:

And for once I agree wiv Akito. Transformers are very old!They were like the 1st cartoon I ever watched! The old classics are cool and will remain legendary as for the new ones - once again haven't seen it:shifty: :worried: :nervous:

VP-Master, u said the new ones were on Foks Kids - is that in America and NE1 in England please inform me if they show it and on what time.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
all right transformers is a tight show and the old school is still popular in some places. medabots is a funny show. well off the subject yu-gi-oh is tight and so far i've seen all the episodes on kids wb. so far i like the plot now its getting very interesting and i pplan to see this to the end of the series.:D :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heero_Yuy [/i]
[B]:babble: i think that show really kicks ***. from that it was made 5000 years ago by pharaohs using magic which is pretty tight if you ask me. i like medabots i think its a cool and funny show. i am a big transformers fan and this new one is pretty tight. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think the animation kicks *** but the show flat out sucks to me! Metabots is tight! But me, i haven't really been a Transformers fan.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B] Transformers are very old![/B][/QUOTE]

Techinically speaking in Japan it was Carbots...(just the anime one which fox picked up) transformers, the 3d one, was also transformers in japan(no I don't live in Japan I just buy Japanes mags like Newtype!)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Sadly this is another of the Yu Gi Oh Topics. Please people stop making the same topic FOUR TIMES! [/B][/QUOTE]

This was the first topic on Yu Gi Oh, I would know. Also, in Yu Gi Oh, I think the inker wanted revenge for being called a tracer all his life!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...