To all the abortion opposers

Pressure

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]:o So you all seem to thin abortion is murder, evil , and wrong huh? well then, I want to tell you to answer this question... [/B][/QUOTE]

is the question "..." how do you answer a question with no words...only periods?:p

My cousin's friend Cassidy was 17 when she started dating this guy. They were really close and she really trusted him, or so she thought.

On their 4 month anniversary he picked her up and was taking her out to a nice resturant for dinner. Except they never made it to the resturant. Trevor (I won't use his real name, Cassidy isn't her real name either) anyways. Trevor picked her up and they started driving to the resturant. But then he took a sharp turn and drove off into the woods. They got out of the car and Trevor knocked Caiisy out and he raped her.

Then he just left her on the side of the road and sh walked about 9 miles for help. When the doctors examied her they told Cassidy she was pregnant. Cassidy couldn't afford an abortion, so now at 19 she has a baby boy.

[B]So what if it isn't the girls fault?[/B]
I'm not saying all guys would do this, but some would. Trevor did, and he never spoke to Cassidy again, he doesn't pay any child support, he's not even existent in her life. So.. what about abortion now?

Women should have the right to choose.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]My friend cousin's friend Cassidy was 17 when she started dating this guy. They were really close and she really trusted him, or so she thought.

On their 4 month anniversary he picked her up and was taking her out to a nice resturant for dinner. Except they never made it to the resturant. Trevor (I won't use his real name, Cassidy isn't her real name either) anyways. Trevor picked her up and they started driving to the resturant. But then he took a sharp turn and drove off into the woods. They got out of the car and Trevor knocked Caiisy out and he raped her.

Then he just left her on the side of the road and sh walked about 9 miles for help. When the doctors examied her they told Cassidy she was pregnant. Cassidy could afford an abortion, so now at 19 she has a baby boy.

[B]So what if it isn't the girls fault?[/B]
I'm not saying all guys would do this, but some would. Trevor did, and he never spoke to Cassidy again, he doesn't pay any child support, he's not even existent in her life. So.. what about abortion now?

Women should have the right to choose. [/B][/QUOTE]

Erm, your story has holes in it...the main one is...'Trevor' would be in prison right now...

Guest Master O Beans
Erm, for some reason it double posted the same message - so I'll just edit this one...

Anyhoo, like I've said earlier, there should be exceptions to the rule. ...few and far between...

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]Abortion is murder.
You end the life of someone....
You could be ending the next president...
The next doctor...
The next FootBall Player...
You never give that baby a chance at life...
and thats wrong...

Murder is when you kill someone
An unborn child is someone [/B][/QUOTE]

...Amen.

[B]Abortion is murder.
The next doctor...
and thats wrong...

An unborn child is someone [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]DeathKnight, it's not easy for a woman to come to that situation. She must be desparate. If you can't handle the baby, but still decided to bring it to life, I think that's a cruel think. What do you prefer, death before being born or death after birth. We have to look the whole story, I don't think it's fair to judge right or wrong when a woman decided for an abortion [/COLOR]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]DeathKnight, it's not easy for a woman to come to that situation. She must be desparate. If you can't handle the baby, but still decided to bring it to life, I think that's a cruel think. What do you prefer, death before being born or death after birth. We have to look the whole story, I don't think it's fair to judge right or wrong when a woman decided for an abortion [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Erm, that whole "death before or death after" thing...I doubt that it's that much of an issue...if the woman were to give the baby a chance to be born, I doubt they'd have what to takes to kill it...it's different when they can't really see it because it's still unborn...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]DeathKnight, it's not easy for a woman to come to that situation. She must be desparate. If you can't handle the baby, but still decided to bring it to life, I think that's a cruel think. What do you prefer, death before being born or death after birth. We have to look the whole story, I don't think it's fair to judge right or wrong when a woman decided for an abortion [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah but you dont give the child the chance for he/she to try life...

Children are gifts from God, if the woman made a mistake she should be able to take that mistake and move on...

Killing children just because that option is there, and because its convenient... isnt right...

I Feel sorry for all the people that die every die...
Because they were aborted.... never had a chance....
And they couldnt fight back...
They died without knowing what life truely is...
What happiness is... your first date... the first day at school..
stealing from someone those experiences is a sick thing to do...

Cassidy didn't have an abortion, she couldn't afford on, but its going to be hard on the child knowing that they are a result of rape and not love.

Cassidy can barely afford to feed the baby

if she had the money, an abortion would have been better than malnourishment

[B]Abortion is murder.
The next doctor...
and thats wrong...

An unborn child is someone [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you there.

first of all, cassidy needs to go to social services right away & apply for government aid. she will be able to afford things then.

secondly, as i said before, from the moment of conception there is prana running through the baby. that means it's alive. women do have the right to choose what happens to their body, but so does the baby. the baby never has a choice. also, i am sorry for what happened to cassidy. but she (& other rape victims who got pregnant) need to remember that their baby is a part of them. the same blood flows through their veins. surely that must mean something.

an abortion is performed in the u.s. every twenty seconds. so there are alot of people having abortions for reasons other than rape. i went to a rally in d.c. once & they had this digital monitor to display how many abortions had been performed that day. every 20 seconds, the number went up. by the time it reached 8000, i was crying. & for all you people who condone abortion, just watch one being performed. it is the most disgusting thing you will ever see.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]first of all, cassidy needs to go to social services right away & apply for government aid. she will be able to afford things then.

secondly, as i said before, from the moment of conception there is prana running through the baby. that means it's alive. women do have the right to choose what happens to their body, but so does the baby. the baby never has a choice. also, i am sorry for what happened to cassidy. but she (& other rape victims who got pregnant) need to remember that their baby is a part of them. the same blood flows through their veins. surely that must mean something.

an abortion is performed in the u.s. every twenty seconds. so there are alot of people having abortions for reasons other than rape. i went to a rally in d.c. once & they had this digital monitor to display how many abortions had been performed that day. every 20 seconds, the number went up. by the time it reached 8000, i was crying. & for all you people who condone abortion, just watch one being performed. it is the most disgusting thing you will ever see. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]I don't think anyone thinks the act of abortion is good.

But in many cases, the woman decides that she wants/needs one. If you are to argue that the baby (when it is merely a few cells in early development) is alive, then you could use the same argument to ban people from picking flowers (hurting the plant) or something of that nature.

You can grandstand and rave on about how gross and disgusting it is as much as you want.

But when you are the one who is pregnant, and when you can't handle it and you feel that abortion is the only way out -- you can then finally be in a position to think about the thousands of women who make that difficult decision every day.

Until then, you are not in a position to dictate to women how they should and shouldn't use/abuse their bodies.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue][size=1]
Until then, you are not in a position to dictate to women how they should and shouldn't use/abuse their bodies.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Thank you James. Once again, I agree.[/color]

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????

No one ever listens to me! I said this would spring into some long BS on Abortion.... YOU CAN'T BE RIGHT! no matter what side you are on. It's political... and nothing in politics is right cause there are always exceptions and pros and cons ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS!

What is right? Freedom of Choice? or not to kill something not even alive... there is no right or wrong.

ALOT of people don't realize, first trimester abortions are Legal for the simple reason that withint the first 3 months a fetus is NOT alive... it only has the potential to be alive. So technically you are not killing anything.... you are basically ridding yourself of it. For whatever reason, I could care less.

Now, I know all you people whine about killing babies... do you ever think of what things you kill.... God's sake, we kill full grown healthy animals FOR FUN! In hunting.. what the hell makes that right? uhh oh yeah, NOTHING! If you can go out and kill some dear that probably had kids and a family of some sort, I don't see any reason you can't get rid of something in your body that isn't alive yet. Is killing an animal not murder? The correct answer is yes.... so all you people that argue "it's murder" shouldn't be eating that hamburger you ate last night... or those vegetables your mommy made you 3 days ago. Animals are beings to... so are plants... they are all alive. So whats make it different than a fetus that isn't technically alive? Nothing....

So then why is ok to kill the poor mommy dear and cut down millions of acres of trees killing even more innocent animals and not some non-living fetus in a woman? Try answering that without adding your filthy greed for their products.

But don't get me wrong, I am neither for or against abortion. I think any couple who made the mistake should take responcibilty like my brother did. But then again if it was done against her will, then abviously she should have a choice. it's your call where you stand, just don't throw your BS reasoning at me cause I can shoot it down just as fast.

i do not pick flowers. but i cannot believe you would equate a flower with a human life.

i wish i could make you understand...

"before the needle had entered my abdomen, I had liked myself. Though i may have had my share of problems, i had seen myself as basically a good person. I wasn't into any wild scenes. i was a good housewife & a loving mother. i was happy to be me. but when that needle entered my womb, when it pulled out the nurturing fluid of motherhood & replaced it w/ that venom of death, when the child i had abandoned suddenly began its struggle within me, i hated myself. it was that fast. every bit of self-esteem, every value i held dear, every hope of which i'd ever dreamed--all were stripped away by the poison of that one vain act. every memory of joy was now tainted with the stench of death. that moment of desperation which had led me to this "healer's table" had now positioned itself as ruler of my life. i had abandoned myself to despair, & despair was my future. there was no way to stop it. i no longer had any control, any choice. i was powerless. i was weak. i was a murderer.
"a little while after my baby stopped moving they gave me an intravenous injection to help stimulate labor. i was in hard labor for 12 hours, all through the night. when i finally delivered, the nurses didn't make it to my room in time. i delivered my daughter myself, at 5:30 the next morning, Oct. 31st. after i delivered her, i held her in my hands. i looked her over from top to bottom. she had a head of hair & her eyes were opening. i looked at her tiny feet and hands. her fingers and toes even had little fingernails and swirls of fingerprints. everything was perfect. she was not a "fetus". she was not a "product of conception". she was a tiny human being. she weighed a pound and a half, more than many of the premature babies being saved in incubator. but these vital statistics did not mention her most striking trait: she was my daughter. twisted with agony. silent and still. dead."
--nancyjo mann, 1987

ladies, don't let this happen to you.

All babies have a chance to live, because babies are an act of god. Abortion is murder because that baby is a human being, and killing it is wrong. Thou' shalt not kill? Anyone read the bible around here???

And Transtic you are well opiniated but your opinions make no sense. I only hunt creatures to eat them, I don't really hunt anymore though, but how can you compare killing an animal for food, with killing a baby for no reason? There's no comparison there. How would like it if you were walking down the street and I just shot you dead. You'd never have a chance. That's exactly what abortion is. And you wouldn't feel the same now if you were that baby laying in a plastic bucket. Actually you'd be dead now think about that. Abortion is murder, it may be seen as righteous to some people and all this bull, but that baby is a human and killing it is wrong. Just to think... Every 20 seconds another person is murdered that could be the next president, or maybe someday in the future create a cure for aids, or get rid of pollution.

The world is messed up...

The right thing in abortion is not to have one...
And people know this...

You can argue with me all you want...

Abortion is one of the things that makes this world ****ed....

Along with war... terrorism... starvation... corruption... ...

Abortion is baby killing...

That is wrong, even if the Woman is in a situation where she has that option...

I was almost aborted...

So... i am taking this side.. on this battle...

for i came close to being dead... before i knew what death was...

Guest Master O Beans
This is what I wonder...

...I wonder why it is that we cannot legally take the life of a cancer victim...
...or somebody suffering with AIDS...
...they may give their concent - but it's still illegal...
...then why can a [I]mother[/I] (Not really a mother, doesn't even diserve the label) have her baby's life taken away?