OtakuBoards

To all the abortion opposers

Pressure

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Anyhoo, They had these huge pictures, of aborted babies, first trimester too! some of them weren't any bigger than a quarter, but you could still tell exacty what it was...a human life.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I sure wish the mangled blobs of skin and partially created bone that were to be my brother and sister were human lives............

The other thing.... I don't believe that.... thats crap.... it's cruel and unusual punishment even for something that isn't alive.... I doubt they do that, and I'm sure the guy who told you was purely just lying cause those type of people have one view and believe anything they hear about the sort anyway. Why do all that..... all you have to do is take the thing out..... it's already dead.....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

The other thing.... I don't believe that.... thats crap.... it's cruel and unusual punishment even for something that isn't alive.... I doubt they do that, and I'm sure the guy who told you was purely just lying cause those type of people have one view and believe anything they hear about the sort anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I agree...for someone to believe that such a cruel thing would be allowed...haha, tu es tres impressionable...:rolleyes:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]:o So you all seem to thin abortion is murder, evil , and wrong huh? well then, I want you to answer this question

What if it wasn't her fault? [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]Well I'll tell all you ladies what my mom told me...If you're away from home(like in school or something) and you wanna be safe get on birth control..That way you'll never have to worry abotu this "what if " situation...and to the guestion...Let the lady choose what she wants to do..even if she was a part of the "making the baby" situation..You know....[/COLOR]

actually, MoB's description was pretty accurate. he's describing a d & c (dialation & curretage), which is the most common type of abortion. i don't know about the sucking brains out thing, though. one that he left out is the scraping of the uterus after the vacuuming to remove excess tissue.

p.s. i didn't mean right wing nut as a derogatory term, as most of them are proud of it--i just meant he wasn't going to change his mind.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]actually, MoB's description was pretty accurate. he's describing a d & c (dialation & curretage), which is the most common type of abortion. i don't know about the sucking brains out thing, though. one that he left out is the scraping of the uterus after the vacuuming to remove excess tissue.

p.s. i didn't mean right wing nut as a derogatory term, as most of them are proud of it--i just meant he wasn't going to change his mind. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well thats quite disgusting.... there's no need to do that.... However I'm still not totally against abortion... me thinks that doctors only do that to piss conceded little anti-abotionists off... But whatever... I don't support that kind of abortion.... i don't see how any doctor could do that and I think it's false... made up by anti abortionists as a lie perhaps.... I don't think that goes on and I won't till I see it for myself or some type of proof.

to put it in perspective...

here is a picture of the 8th week of fetal development (on which d & c's are performed).
[IMG]http://www.standupgirl.com/inside/tour/images/photo_diagram_2month.jpg[/IMG]

also, remember that a fetus' heart begins to beat just after the first month...

another thing...second trimester abortions are legal in some places. i know b/c my best friend decided way too late to have an abortion & she had to go to georgia to have hers b/c she was 5 months along.

[B]to put it in perspective...

here is a picture of the 8th week of fetal development (on which d & c's are performed).
[IMG]http://www.standupgirl.com/inside/tour/images/photo_diagram_2month.jpg[/IMG]

also, remember that a fetus' heart begins to beat just after the first month...

another thing...second trimester abortions are legal in some places. i know b/c my best friend decided way too late to have an abortion & she had to go to georgia to have hers b/c she was 5 months along. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah... well I wish they would be alive if they were born naturally at the first trimester... if they were I'd have two siblings.... and I DO NOT Support Second trimester abortions... just thought I'd make that clear. First trimester is enough time to decide

[B]you sound kind of upset, transtic... anything i can do? [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno... I'm tired of having to get my point across and having it ripped apart to something I didn't mean... you didn't do anything... I'm just talking in General.... and the fact I don't have 2 siblings because they were born within the first trimester.... I know they aren't alive, because if they were, I'd have a brother or sister... or whatever.... and I don't... except my younger brother.

Well, this topic is way to long to read everything so all I have to say is.

Its US Law that states that anyone who delibrately takes another humans life is Guilty of Murder.

When you get an abortion, you are killing that baby. It doesnt matter when they actually know there alive or what, your killing another human being.

If people would use there heads they would not need to get abortions anyway. YOu dont just accidently have sex. Please, thats like someone accidently busting a window, climbing in a house and accidently leaving with a tv.

Everyone knows what happens when you have sex so this should not even be an issue.

Like I said before, Wether or not the baby knows it is alive or whatever, YOur still taking another beings life deliberatly so it should be wrong, if it is not wrong then we need to re wright the law books,.

There's something that's been bothering me while I read this, I remember (I think it was James) someone saying that they woman should have aboritions if something like rape or the mother was in danger of death that abortions should happen. Sorry to tell you but my mother isn't capable of having a baby the natural way (you know what I'm talking about), she was in labour for more than a few hours, in the end she couldn't have children and she knew that since she was a teenager, but guess what? My mom had two healthy boys. I don't think that a mother being in mortal danger has been much of a problem in the last 80 years.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pave-Low [/i]
[B]Well, this topic is way to long to read everything so all I have to say is.

Its US Law that states that anyone who delibrately takes another humans life is Guilty of Murder.

When you get an abortion, you are killing that baby. It doesnt matter when they actually know there alive or what, your killing another human being.

If people would use there heads they would not need to get abortions anyway. YOu dont just accidently have sex. Please, thats like someone accidently busting a window, climbing in a house and accidently leaving with a tv.

Everyone knows what happens when you have sex so this should not even be an issue.

Like I said before, Wether or not the baby knows it is alive or whatever, YOur still taking another beings life deliberatly so it should be wrong, if it is not wrong then we need to re wright the law books,. [/B][/QUOTE]

You should have taken your time to read it because I already cleared the fact any first trimester fetus is not alive. It doesn't think it's alive... IT'S NOT ALIVE and thus, any smart person who know what the words "alive" and "kill" means should be able to figure it out. You can't kill something that isn't alive.

The fact is either pro-choice, pro-life... no one cares about sex... not in this topic... it's all political. But since you must say that... do women choose to have sex when some guy decided he wants to rape her? No... and lets say, your mom was raped.... by some nobody... who cares... and look! now she's pregnant... and this is a kid... she should have never had in the first place? This is some bastard child no one wants and all because some man decided he wanted to take away your om's rights and take advantage of her and rape her inseminating this child into her... and she doesn't want it.... what about then? Abortion ok now?..... Yes? well if yes is your answer, I suppose your mom would be killing something now wouldn't she.... but you are so against it.... what about no as your answer.... but now your mom has this child that is someone elses... she'll have to take care of it, I suppose you'll have to help to... now you have some half brother or sister and your life has changed because of some guy who raped your mom and you were against killing a life... Your choice, albeit, neither are good ones, but the only ones.

My mother had 2 "kids" before me.... they were naturally born within the first trimester... not aborted... and guess what.... they were born DEAD! you know why? because they were never alive in the first place.... First Trimester abortions are Legal because of the simple fact, that some of you can't seem to understand, the fetus is NOT alive... if it were to be born naturally at that time and NOT aborted it would be DEAD! And thus "killing" a fetus that isn't alive cannot be murder.... Your argument is useless... and it's been prooven so in courts of law... and thats why abortion is Legal during the first Trimester.....

You all need to look at the facts and stop being blinded by your political or religious views on the subject.... ofcourse no one does that, because if they did, Satan and his cavemen in Afganistan wouldn't be doing this stuff... and the world would live in peace.... perhaps the worlds problems should be blamed on religion and politics.... but that'll just create more of an uproar so you can just ignore that