OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Mount Pouliko

Frankie

Note: First off id like to point out that this RPG is actually Nate's but hes having posting difficulties for the moment so im posting this up for him untill he gets it fixed.
But i too am in charge of this rpg...
--------------------------

[i]"Hello?" He answers the phone slowly and yawned.

"Yes Shinobi? Yeah Its me... Again..." The voice at the other end quietly whispered.

"John? Is that you? At this hour? What the hell do you want?" Shinobi reaches up and turns on the light.

"Dont sound so happy to hear from me..." The voice sarcasticly barks.

"Im not" Someone stirs on the other side of the bed but shinobi ignores it.

"... Anyways... My theories have been confirmed."

Shinobi sighs, "What theory was this? The one about the world being flat or the one about gravity keeping us on the planet?"

"Very funny. The one about Mount Pouliko."

Shinobi was starting to be more awake now, "You mean that Volcanoe Island in the middle of nowhere? What theory was this?"

"There is a tunnel inside the dead Volcanoe and I have learned many rare and new kinds of Pokemon live there... I want you to go check it out... Catch all that you can or well at least a male and female of each new species... And we can put togther a new pokedex like before."

"What? No more... Im not gonna do it again... This is what? The third time or fourth.. God its to early in the morning to be thinking!"

"But you and Hop-"

"Me and Hope are trying live lives not go on hunts"

"Hmm then what"

"Hey honey? Who is that?" A female voice is now heard and a women sits up in bed. She glances at Shinobi next to her on the phone.

"Hold on John... Hope its John and he found a new place of course and wants us to investigate....again." Shinobi points out.

"No way... Im tired of that... Plus i just got my job going im not gonna quit to go hunting!" She ran her fingers through her dark blue hair.

"We both agree we arent going to do it." Shinobi said and then heard laughter on the other side of the phone... but it wasnt Johns.

"We will!" Two kid voices ring in the background. They were on the other phone in the house.

"How long have you been listning kids?"

"Um... Since you answered the phone." A girls voice laughs, "We will do it..."

The boy spoke next "Yeah I hear you telling stories about cusco and other places that you have went to like this but I want to see what its like myself!"

"Oh brother..." Shinobi shakes his head.

"What is it?" Hope asks yawning.

"The kids want to do the job for us."

"Well as long as they stay out of trouble i dont see the problem."

"Fine John... Your new Recruits are chosen... Call some others and let me sleep." Shinobi said and without thinking hangs up the phone.

"Hello?" John says

"We are still here" The kids say.

"Oh good... Once you get there you climb to the top of the mountain and go down through the top... From there its up to you... You try and make a map as well alright?" John says... "Be ready by tomorrow..."

"Ok!" The two smile and hang up the phone.[/i]
--------------------------------------------------------
Ok... Trainers... are called by the mysterious John Witter and told to meet at a Hotel... from there you go by helicopter to the Mount Pouliko. Your objective is to catch at least one of each species of new pokemon found... give them names... And begin making a map and a pokedex. No one knows whats down there and no one knows what kinds of dangers you might run into. So will you take the mission?

[B]Name:
Age:[/b] (must be at least 10 and try not to go over 25)
[b]Gender:
Personality:
Description:
Bio: [/b](Must mention the phone call)
[b]Pokemon: [/b](No legendaries.. meaning at all... no legendaries period.)
[b]Reason for going: [/b](Just tell us why your character has decided to go)

Here is My sign up. I am the girl from the intro up above...
[B]
Name: [/B] Aurora
[B]Age:[/B] 14
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Personality:[/B] Goofoff and silly. Nothing like her mother Hope. She tries to always see the good things in situations instead of dwelling on the bad. Will sometimes go tumbling in head first with out thinking first so she sometimes gets herself into trouble.
[B]Description:[/B] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18730]Click Here! Her skin Is not at dark, She is wearing purple, And her pokeballs are in the bag.[/URL]
[B]Bio:[/B] When she was young her mother Met Shinobi and the later got married... She knows her father but doesnt like him much. She is quite rich but doesnt tell anyone... She doesnt brag or gloat about the fact she was born rich.
[B]Pokemon:[/B] [COLOR=Red]Growlithe, Houndour,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Dragonite, Flygon,[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkGreen]Scyther, [/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray]and Sneasle[/COLOR]
[B]Why She Wants To Go: [/B] Wants to experiance what her mother has done many times... Thinks it will be fun.
[b]Other:[/b] Related to David... She has a Houndour which is Ofspring of her mothers houndoom. The growlithe she has had since she was two... The scyther and Flygon are from her pokemon ranch... and the dragonite was her mothers. She caught the sneasle breaking into her house and caught it... its now no longer angry with her and willingly battles to help her. Heck... She gave it a home which it didnt have... its greatful.

EDIT: Oh and shes psychic... She can move things with herm ind and she can read them too. She doesnt do it unless she has permission though... Her mother Hope could do the same thing and taught her how to control it. Hope never read minds unless given permission (unless it was shinobi's mind) and Aurora is the same. She feels reading someones mind without permission is invasion of ones privecy..
---
NOTE: Keep checking this post... I might end up editing it later when Nate looks it over so just check back from time to time.

By the way its pronounced POW-LEE-CO just so you know.

I'll sign up. And yes, I've used this character before.

-----------------------------------------

Name: David

Appearance: About 6 feet tall, with brown hair and eyes. He keeps himself in shape through excersize, normally training with metal poles. He almost always wears shorts and a t-shirt.

Personality: He's one of those people who don't seem to be surprised by anything. He could wake up and find himself standing on the celing, and he wouldn't act shocked. He thinks fast. He's also the person you go to if you have an odd question. He knows all sorts of seemingly random facts.

Bio: David is Hope's sister, and therefore Aurora's uncle (this was established in a previous RPG). He hasn't seen either of them very recently, as he's taken up a job with an unnamed agency dedicated to exposing and shuting down criminal organizations (Pokemon universe examples are Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua). When the agency learned of the expidition to Mount Pouliko (It's almost impossible to to keep things secret from this agency), he was assigned to go, making sure that there were no criminal operations in the region.

Pokemon: Absol, Swampert, Tropius, Charizard, Skarmory, Misdreavous

Why He Wants to Go: Because he was assigned to.

Other: David is autistic. He's very smart, but he as poor social skills. As a result, he can seem rude at times, and often sees things that aren't rude as rude. He can't interpret things like tone of voice or facial expressions.
David is extreamly skilled with computers. He can hack, he can program, etc. Basically, if it can be done on a computer, he can do it and probably has done it. He carries a laptop with him wherever he goes, along with adapters and cables of just about every variety(sp?).

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][I][B]Name:Jinkka Tsukari (J-InK-Ka)
Personality:Outgoing shy,But hyper....And ditsy like umm....Jessica Simpson Ditsy Yeah that disty (lol)
DescriptionHe wears Powder blue jeans and a white shirt that's open....He has Green eyes and Longred hair but the tips at the end are green he mostly puts it in a bread.
Bio:He Really trys to live up to his broter Ash but being the baby of the family he fails.
Pokemon: Pichu(Male) Aaron(Female) Ladian(Female)Politoed(Male)
Gorebyss(Female)Flygon
Reason for going:He wanted to see a pokemon that his older broter has not.
(simple as that XD[/B][/I][/COLOR])

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name:[/B] Chimé "Chi" Waterflower
[B]Age:[/B] 16
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Personality:[/B] Chi is kind, caring and considerate. She's someone you can come to talk to easily without caring if she'll judge you or not. She loves to help people and she'll do anything to help her friends when they're in trouble, danger or if they just need a shoulder to lean on. Chi loves to make friends with people and is always willing to give people a chance to become her friend. One of her favourite quotes is the classic, "Never judge a Book by it's Cover." Chi is also strong minded. She never gives up and hates to admit to defeat, she goes by a Second quote too, "Quitters never Win and Winners never Quit." She's a quick thinker and solves problems quickly.
[B]Description:[/B] [URL=http://www.orangeday.net/kanon/images/ayu/ayu19.jpg]Click Here! Just change the jacket into a blue, waterproof one, BTW it's hooded and minus the wings and she wears navy blue cargo pants, she also has a pokémon belt to connect her pokéballs onto.[/URL]
[B]Bio:[/B] Chi is Misty's younger sister that wasn't mentioned. Misty returned when she became the best water Pokémon trainer. Chi had always liked water pokémon like Misty and was jealous when Misty returned with the title. When Aurora told her about the phonecall she had eavesdropped on and about the mission, Chi wanted to go, she wanted to beat her sister and show her other three sisters that she could do more than just water ballet.
[B]Pokemon:[/B] Linoone(her pet that doesn't like pokéballs), Swampert, Gyarados, Corsola, Golduck, Salamence
[B]Reason for going:[/B] To take the title of Best Water Pokémon Trainer from Misty and to prove to her sisters that she's strong.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Name: Ruko[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Age: 18[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Gender: Male[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Personality: Ruko is the type of person who doesn't talk much just keeps to himself. He's very loyal to people as well Pokemon. he may not smile much, but he is willing to help anyone in need.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Description: (see attachment) Just picture him without the swords and the pokeballs clipped to his pants. And his hair to be blue.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Ruko has been training since he turned 10 years old. He doesn't really give his past to most people, but he's come from Eruteak City in the Johto Region. He's journeyed so far to searched for rare sights and rare pokemon.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Pokemon: Espeon, Aggron, Crobat, Slowking, Dragonair, and Snorlax[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Reason for going: Might be rare pokemon.[/COLOR]

Name:Jack Lowbatt
Personality:Trustworthy, Smart, Willing to go on at an inch from death
Description:Brown hair, Hazel eyes, Black boots, Blue jeans,Chain belt that holds pokeballs, White tanktop, Buff body, Six pack, Black leather cutoff gloves, Black Bandanna
Bio: Jack has neen training since he was 13 years old and is now a full time pokemon breeder. One day a very close friend of his named Chi told him about a new discovery in Mount Pouliko of the possibly that a new species of pokemon lives there. So Jack packed up his gear and headed out to the hotel to catch the helicopter.
Pokemon: Sceptile, Aggron, Blaziken, Lunatone, Mightyena, Manectric
Reason for going: To find new pokemon and breed them into our environment

[FONT=Comic Sans MS] why not?

Name: Mina

Apperance: Approximately 5'8" tall. Wears long-legged blue jean shorts (below the knees, not quite to the ankles) and a red hoodie most of the time. For this RPG, she will be wearing a t-shirt that says "Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil. :)"
Mina has red (and i do mean [COLOR=DarkRed]RED[/COLOR]) hair that she keeps in a ponytail down her back. Unbound, it reaches the small of her back. Her emerald green eyes tend to look skeptical, and she wears round-framed tortoiseshell glasses. (Picture forthcoming, when i get the time -.-'')

Pokemon: Meowth, Jigglypuff, Kadabra, Gloom, Totodile, Pikachu

Personality: Mina is extremely intelligent, but only really pays attention to things she's interested in. She wants to become a Pokemon breeder/nurse, and has already begun a breeding program. Her Pikachu and Meowth are her own bred specimens and she is very protective of them. She is a font of information about Pokemon found only in the Johto and Kanto region, mostly because she was born and raised in the city of Cinnabar. She ends up often having crushes on guys, but will break up with a boyfriend if he thinks that her dream of becoming the world's best breeder is too far out. She can be very flirty and silly, but is very serious when the need arises.

Bio: Born in Cinnabar, on Cinnabar Island in Kanto, Mina grew up pretty much on her own. Her mother and father were researchers for the gym leader, Blaine, trying to create better and stronger Fire Pokemon.
On her tenth birthday, Mina got her Pokemon, packed a knapsack, and bid adieu to the island and her parents. She decided to start her own journey and begin to learn more about what she could do with breeding and care. She spent two years in Goldenrod working with the people who own the Nursery, and now lives in the center of Olivine City. The phone call was a surprise to her, but she's more than ready... and maybe she can document a brand new type of Pokemon!

Why she wants to go: She wants to discover more Pokemon species and document them, just like her mentor, Professor Elm. She also wants to catch any of the new types they might encounter to further her breeding program.[/FONT]

Your all good except for one person... DemonicElf.... I said no legendaries... That means Rayquaza and Registeel need to be changed to someone else.

Moltres
Zapdos
Articuno
Mew
Mewtwo
Suicune
Raikou
Entei
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Regirock
Registeel
Regice
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys

These are all legendary types... And they cannot be used...

That rule stands untill Nate gets back to me with more detailes. If he allows legedaries... well then you can have at only one im sure and they cant be all powerful either... that wouldnt make this fun or challinging like its sapoosed to if you have a pokemon that could just blast the mountain apart... So

Untill nate gets back to me... No legendaries... It is as simple as that... Untill i get more info.

Name: Matthew Duffey

Personality: Anti-Social, not very talkative. He only talks to his Pokemon which are his best, yet only, friends. Always the outcast, few know about his past.

Description: 5'5'', short brown hair that goes just below the ears. Hazel eyes that turn blue when angered. His main attire is a black DBZ shirt with Goku, Vegeta, and Vegeto on it. He wears a black pair of loose jeans that have flames on them and he has a necklace that has the keys to his house.

Bio: Not much is known except that he had a hard life. Only going on a Pokemon adventure was the only escape from his dull and dreary life. He was on the road in Hoenn when he recieved a phone call from someone. That person said they knew his reputation as a Pokemon trainer, there being few to have beat him. The person said to go to a hotel. He goes there intriuged by this event.

Pokemon: Charizard (male), Nidoking (male), Vulpix (female), Pikachu (male), Aggron (male), Haunter (male)
Reason for going: Intruiged and wanting to do something different.

Other Notes: His Vulpiz is EXTREMELY rare, being the second Pokemon to ever speak English.

Ok i got a No on legendaries from nate... Thank you for editing DemonicElf

oh and a little more on Aurora

shes psychic... She can move things with her mind and she can read minds too. She doesnt do it unless she has permission though... Her mother Hope could do the same thing and taught her how to control it. Hope never read minds unless given permission (unless it was shinobi's mind) and Aurora is the same. She feels reading someones mind without permission is invasion of ones privecy.

Oh and Marcus_Beuford Me and Nate would both prefer it that you would delete the extreamly rare part about the vulpix. Lets have it just a regular vulpix please... And plus in the rpg there are more attacks than just four anyways... If a pokemon can learn an attack it can use it... I do not beleive Vulpis can learn thunder or hydro pump... Plus it doesnt make much sense a fire pokemon using a water attack... So if you could just fix that we would appreciate it. The Vulpix can be able to talk though... thats alright Lets just have it a special talking vulpix...

Oh and takuya... Its been about 8 years since Battle of the Legendary in this one... so if aurora was five then.. is 13...

Nate said he didnt really care so i made Up a year... Honestly i didnt want to play a ten year old again lol playing a five year old was hard enough lol. So your character would be... well if he was 17 in botl plus 8 is... 25... *nods* i think...

Hope it's okay

[B]Name: [/B] Kayin Cloud
[B]Age:[/B] 19
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Personality:[/B] A truly determined Pokemon trainer. Kayin is devoted to his Pokemon and any friends he makes. He is very shy around girls and has a hard time even speaking with them. He trains his Pokemon only if they're willing to do so and battles with them only if they want to battle. Loves fishing and swimming, determined, very serious at times, protective of friends, and reliable.
[B]Description:[/B] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18621]Take away the sword.[/URL]
[B]Bio:[/B] Kayin was born and raised in Olivine City. Kayin began training Pokemon at 13 years of age. He started out with a Cyndaquil(Inferno) and raised it, for the 6 years he's been training, into a Typhlosion. Kayin returned home after recieveing the Johto and Kanto League badges. Upon his return, he recieved a call from Mina, who is one of the only girls he can talk to, which caught his interest and he packed up his Poke Balls and he headed out with Inferno at his side.
[B]Pokemon:[/B] Typhlosion(Inferno-M), Scizor(Blade-M), Espeon(Eon-F), Dragonite(Skye-F), Jolteon(Jolt-M), Sandslash(Slash-M)
[B]Why He Wants To Go: [/B] Wants to see what the call was about and help his Pokemon to be the best.

i have started the rpg... some of you have yet to post so please check that out and post... If more than a few days goes by ill be forced to continue without you.... if you wish to still be in the rpg you will have to get to the island on your own. But dont go ahead of everyone if we havent left the hotel yet.

[b]Name: [/b]Nate Jackson

[b]Age: [/b]13

[b]Gender: [/b]Male

[b]Personality: [/b]Fun and fun-loving, he is willing to do any challenge or bet. He will do anything except [u]go to bed[/u]. Combine that with a step sister in the next room and things can get hectic. He?s also cocky as izzle.

[b]Description: [/b]About 4?3?, 120 lbs, with medium dark skin. He gets his entire attire from Shinobi: Black pants with ?Nate? written down the side in red letters, black shirt with a dragon on it in red, black, and white. White and Black DC Avatars (skateboard shoes)

[b]Bio: [/b]He was born in the goldenrod slums to Katrina and well?no one. His father left Katrina shortly after the got pregnant, so?it was a single parent home until Katrina met Shinobi. He helped her raise Nate for the first year and a half, until he suddenly had to go. Thus, Nate never met him enough to remember him, and thus forgot him until he turned ten. Then, he met Shinobi with bot hhis pokemon liscense and the prospect of getting adopted by him. Nate liked him from first site, so he agreed. Two months later, he?s been adopted and is living with Nate.

[b]Pokemon: [/b]Houndour, Sneasal, Syther

[b]Reason for going: [/b]Wants to experiance what his adopted father has done many times... Thinks it will be fun.

Name: Lamar Kizzie

Personality: Lamar has to be the center of attention no matter what is going on. He will take on any challeng and can't stand to loose. He doesn't think about what he says or does and usually comes off wrong at others. Lamar is nice when he wants to be and not at other times. He makes friends wih boys but tries to make friends more with girls.

Description: Dark skin with conrolls down to his shoulders. Wears a black,red and white Trailblazers jersey with the shorts to match. He has on the new red, black, and white Kobe Bryant 2k4 Air Zoom Huraches, and the trailblazers fitted hat twisted a little to the side in the front.

Bio: Lamar grew up in the streets of Saffron City. He lived with his mother and his 2 sisters. He and his 3 best friends, Demetrius, Marcus, and Ivan started a rap group called Cell Block. The made their first album and went platinum and have travelled all over Kanto, Johoto, and Hoenn. Now he can't even leave out of his house without bodygaurds watching his back to keep the girls from jumping all over him and the hatas from banking him. He started training pokemon when he caught his first pokemon, Hitmonchan which is one of his bodygaurds.

Reason for going: To get away from all the people.

Pokemon: Hitmonchan ( which wont go into its pokeball), Flygon, Blaziken, Pikachu

Ok..since I am back now..with Flora's permission I will now take over, and I am posting the link to the rpg now.

[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38972]If you do not post on here by 7 PN eastern US time, i will leave the hotel without you[/url]

_-Nate-_

Name: Jon Wheeler

Personality: Kind and mild hearted but serious when the time comes. Doesn't let anyone push him around and is known as a strict trainer. Yet he loves to joke around and sometimes tries to be the center of attention. In all he is a great guy who gets along with everyone, but takes charge when the time comes.

Description: 5' 8" Red spiky hair. Medium build, fast in speed. Wears a white bandana folded into a rectangle and tied across his forehead. A white long sleeved shirt worn like Kaiba's trenchcoat, with a black shirt underneath and baggy blue jeans, black shoes and a dead serious expression with a black bandana worn on his right wrist

Bio: Has grown up his whole life around Pokemon and has a special connection with his. From Palet town, he is constantly in competition with Ash and Gary. After losing in the Silver Cup, Jon decided to set off and reclaim his title as the Pokemon Champion.

Pokemon: Mightyena (Cody), Swellow (Razor), Aggron (Steel), Grovyle (Lance), Charizard (Zippo), Pikachu (Sparky)

Reason for going: To prove myself the ultimate pokemon trainer by capturing new pokemon.