OtakuBoards

No it can't! Hanson is back!

Pagan

I can't actually believe people still wants to hear these guys sing. The teen girls have revived them from the boy band cemetary and they are going to unleash their wrath upon the world once again. The thing I want to know is, are they the same? Other then very ugly haircuts I don't see much of a difference.

Their new album "Underneath" is coming out in Tuesday April 20th and I can hardly wait to kill myself from the torment of listening to it. They are going to be on TRL this Monday and have no intention of even trying to watch it. They make me sick,I hate them.

I've heard there new song,"Penny and Me" and almost died because I actually liked it!!! Yes that's right, I liked it! What is wrong with me? I bought the single and listen to it constantly in my car. I had to listen to MMMBop just to remind myself how much they suck.

[font=Arial]shouldn't the music itself be more important than who actually makes it? as long as it sounds good, I'd personally have no problem with it. just because you don't like how they sounded then doesn't mean that you'd automatically hate how they sound now. plenty of bands change their style and sound as they get older; sounds like this is just what Hanson's done, heh. [/font]

[I][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]Hanson? Back? :eek: :eek: :eek: NO!!........ :wigout: :wigout: :wigout: I, personally, can't stand them, they're the tipical "Good boy,teenage girl drool over" kind of band,they remind me of N´Stynk and the Backstreet Boys *shudders* I thought, that, once they were gone, they'd be gone for good!!! And I was soo happy!! They're songs really annoyed me, and now, that they're back, I wanna scream in bloody hell!! :mad: :mad: And now, they want to annoy us once more, and make our ears hurt?? That's just evil!!! :devil:
I've really never heard they're new song, but, it sounds just like all they're others, but hey, I could be wrong here...And,as long as it's good, I'll listen to it.
I'll pay close attention to the radio these next few days, and maybe, if I'm lucky I'll hear it, and report back later.
I'll try to hear, and report back later!!
HetepKa[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

[font=Arial][size=2]you've got to give Hanson credit where it's due; unlike Backstreet Boys or NSYNC, they produce their own music (write their own lyrics and music, plus play the instruments and whatnot), including their first album. I'm sure they probably had a little help with that at first, considering the ages of the guys ranged from something like 13 to 18. but the fact alone that they could create and play music that early on is a pretty awesome thing. I think they were just milked too much in their beginning stages, like many new bands/singing groups that are geared towards teeny-bopper-type fans.[/size][/font]

Hanson is back. So?

From what I've heard, Hanson (who, thankfully, I can now tell are all-male) get a little bit better with every album they release. If they luck-out, they might just de-categorize themselves as a "boy-band" and just be called a "band." I heard their new song as well. Not my cup of tea, but it's a lot better than some of their earlier work. And like Amibasuki said, they actually write, produce, and perform all of their songs. I give them the proverbial props.

If you like their song, don't beat yourself up over it. If you're afraid you're friends will make fun of you for liking it... Well, I'm not going to lie to you-- don't let them know.

Hey...I've been away for a while, and now I too, like Hanson, have returned to plague you all with stuff you probably don't want to hear.
Thats horrible news (on both returns), sure they were catchy, but I heard [I]MMmbop[/I] the other day, and its just as annoying, if not more annoying than ever before, but I'm sure they've improved greatly and become talented songwriters since that time...I mean 'Mm Bop, ghlakjdsf (incomprehensible jibberish)hljda" What a great line...
Oh well

[quote name='amibasuki][font=Arial][size=2]I know what you mean, who ever heard of a man getting married and having children? [/size'][/font][/quote]

.....The guy who was married is the one who looks closest to a girl. I swear he wears makeup and everything. They make fun of him in soo many shows. Take Family Guy for example. They ask Quagmire who he would marry and he said Taylor Hanson. So you know what I mean....

[font=Arial][size=2]of course he wears makeup; most anyone (guys included) who's being professionally photographed or appears on television wears it. it's not a new concept by any means. as for the guy looking the way he does, what does that have to do with it being so odd that he's married? what, did you expect him to be gay because he doesn't look like a regular guy? personally, I don't think he looks all that feminine anyway; but even if I did agree with you on that, I still can't find any logic in it being so 'freaky' that he has a wife.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]anywho, I just downloaded that Penny and Me song, and it doesn't sound half bad. not really knock-my-shoschs-off good, but it was decent. I think I liked the acoustic version more. [/size][/font]

[color=green]I am not a Hanson fan, but I can appreciate their talent as musicians. No, Mm-Bop is not a musical masterpiece by any means, but it was written but a nine year old, and 11 year old and a 15 year old.

The guys play their own instruments and write their own music. They have some really good harmonies in their songs too. I am not going to buy their CD, but think about this for a second. Perhaps their music isn't to your taste, it certainly isn't to mine, but they are musicians, which is much more than can be said about a lot of musical performers out there.[/color]

I was talking to a friend to today and she said she's happy that they're back. I saw their music video and it was soo bad i had to change the channel. I didn't like them when they were competiting with Nsync and the Backstreet Boys. I agree that they just are another boy band trying to succed...again. We'll see how long this lasts.

[color=indigo]I used to be one of those giddy middle school girls that were obsessed with Hanson when they first came out. My friend and I even made up a Hanson Day that we celebrated together! :laugh:

Although those days are long gone, I will be the first one to tell you that Hanson is a talented group. They were out of the mix for a year or so but now they are coming back and I say more power to 'em! They always make beautiful songs with wonderful lyrics and I am glad that they are back in the groove! [/color]

[QUOTE=Manic]Hanson is back. So?

From what I've heard, Hanson (who, thankfully, I can now tell are all-male) .[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jesus Chicken']'Mm Bop, ghlakjdsf (incomprehensible jibberish)hljda" What a great line...[/quote]

[size=1]I can remember three things about Hanson:

First, that it took a long time before I realized (was told, actually) that they were male. *nods to Manic*

Second, that ''Mm Bop, ghlakjdsf...hljda" was the closest I every got to understanding any of their lyrics. *nods to JC*

Third: One year, my class had a field trip to a local attraction (the Golden Rondelle, a local...attration...thingy.) I no longer have any idea what the presentation was about, but on the way home (we rode with parent drivers) every car had the radio tuned to the same radio station...which was, yes, playing MMMbop. We got back to school right at the end of the song, and it was stuck in everyone's heads for the rest of the school day.[/size]

so the MMMMBop trio have returned.....i feared as much.
There are a few steps we all must take to erase them from existence.....Don't watch them on Tv....hmmmm thats about it.

They had a few hits and now they're back, not a drooling fan....but more power to them i guess.

Won't bother me a bit i suppose.