BabyGirl Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [color=deeppink]:excited: <--- that about sums it all up...[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 :mrt: 0-0; Mr... T?...... I PITY DA FOO! :therock: :butthead: and :naughty: are the best :) Arigatou Gozaimasu Adam-san
James Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]:mrt: 0-0; Mr... T?...... I PITY DA FOO! :therock: :butthead: and :naughty: are the best :) Arigatou Gozaimasu Adam-san [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Do I get no thanks for actually gettin' these babies in the first place? hehe. Anyway, it's good to have some more smilies. Now people can express any emotion they want lol...[/color][/size]
BabyGirl Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=crimson][size=1]Do I get no thanks for actually gettin' these babies in the first place? hehe. Anyway, it's good to have some more smilies. Now people can express any emotion they want lol...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Merci, Adam et James. Hehe, now all we're missing are the Star Wars smilies...those are the best :naughty:[/color]
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 :box: nice stuff boss'. :drunk: :whoops: :freak: :box: :mrt: :toothy: :box: I'm done. But really, nice.
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 thanks for the new smilies adam and James! you guys rock! :D Gotta dig this mr t smilie :mrt:
Break Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 :bawl: :blackeye: :butthead: :excited: :drunk: :demon: :freak: :box: :toothy: :mrt: [SIZE=1]THANK YOU JAMES + ADAM!!!! There are more, but you guys should make it so you can post more smilies, but I will not ask any more from you. . .yet!!! Mwahahaha. . .[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 :bawl: this is the best one:demon: :bawl: :paranoid:
Transtic Nerve Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James[/i] [B]Do I get no thanks for actually gettin' these babies in the first place? hehe. Anyway, it's good to have some more smilies. Now people can express any emotion they want lol... [/B][/QUOTE] Hmmmm no :p hahahaha I already saw them though :p hahahaha yes, arigatou Gozaimasu Adam-san and James-chan :p heh
Guest Zeh Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 hehe i like: :demon: :naughty: :bawl: :therock: James, you could get hundreds of smiles if you wanted from [URL=http://www.mysmilies.com/]here[/URL] if you wanted... because this is my favorite smile of all: [IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/cwm/cwm/cwm13.gif[/IMG]
Guest Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 I like this one..... :demon: Adam if you ever needed more smilies then you really should go to [url]www.mysmilies.com/[/url] its awesome! Im not advertising im trying to help if he ever needs more. If i did advertise well then i really didnt mean to cuz i was just tryin to help...
conpiracymonki Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B];) -Adam [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Argh! SPAM!...j/k Also, the 'paranoid smily doesn't worketh... it always does the tongue-out one with 'aranoid:' at the end... eg; :paranoid: Problem MUST be fixed! lol...[/b]
Treble Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 Heh these are some cool smiles,:toothy: <---- I like this one alot.
PiroMunkie Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]Oooooooo new smilies! Fun fun!! I likem these ones!::demon: :butthead: :naughty: :therock: lol[/SIZE]
~San~ Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 :mrt: "You foo!" :lol: I'm gonna have some fun with these :P
BabyGirl Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i] [B]:paranoid: Now, let's see [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I think we gonna' have to face the fact that paranoid just isn't going to work. We'd have to get rid of this one :p to do that...and then I would :bawl:. This :p is, eternally, my favorite one.[/color]
Sara Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]We had the same problem with the :ball: earlier. Remember, it was :pokeball:? [/SIZE]
Guest Tec-9 Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 hey! you guys are all :butthead:'s!! :devil: me so sorry! :bawl: *the rocks theme song*:therock: me been a :naughty: boy! who's there?! :worried: ack! :paranoid: Be there or be :box: ! i pity the fool who think this stupid!:mrt:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now