OtakuBoards

Blood-red Moon

Doll

[size=2][font=times new roman]Kit looked up at Emeryss. "I'm Kit. What is she... going to do? And what is this all about? This Blood crystal, locater crystals..." She tariled off, looking to her side.

She was rambling. She flushed, and coughed once. "Anyway, how can we help her?" She gestured to Doll, who looked... pale. If that could be said for someone naturally pale.

OOC: I am with Taryn on this one.[/font][/size]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=purple]"I'm not exactly sure what she's planning to do, but I might be able to guess. Anyways, this is all about a crystal that will grant you - well, I'll wait to tell you that until I know I can trust you a little better. Why don't you join us on the boat to Germany and we'll talk there? You seem to be someone who would like a good adventure. And to answer your other question, I'm not sure what to do about her. I have an idea though."[/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]Emryss cut her own forearm with a knife. Kit gasped as she watched the blood hit the ground. Doll's nose twitched in response. Emryss held out her arm and whispered to the vampire.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Doll. Doll, can you hear me? Do you need some blood?"[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Doll pushed Emyess' arm away reluctantly, and then stood up.

"I-I'm fine," Doll quickly said, "I'll be fine...I can get my own food."

Doll then treid to walk, but she was so weak that she had to lean against the wall.
Once again she collapsed down on the floor only to get back up again, and head towords the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Something then popped into her head as she reached for the door, she then turned around and faced the others. "That man, Skyler, wasn't he an angel? If he is then we must find him, he could be in danger," a look of sadness filled her eyes, as she waited for the other's response.[/COLOR]

[font=Tahoma][size=1][color=purple][i]A look of surpise came over Emryss' face. She had completely forgotten about the boy named "Skyler". She nodded her head.[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[size=1][color=#800080]"If he is what he says he is, then he probably would be in danger. Also, an angel might be a little bit helpful right now. He might be able to help us find the crystal. We'll search for him first, but then we're going to Germany. Alright?" [i]Emryss asked the others.[/i][/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]Kit and Doll both nodded. Emryss then grabbed one of Doll's arms and put it over her shoulder. Kit did the same and they both helped her walk to find the angel.[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]"If this vampire is thinking what I think she's thinking, then I just might be able to use it to both of our advantages. Her 'curse' will end up to be a blessing for me." She thought.[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size][/i]